Woman Power Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zangs101
zangs101
12 Followers

And there was a reason for this, too. Robby knew that he didn't stand up for himself like other guys did. He knew he was "kind of a wimp" when it came to that stuff, although he had absolutely no idea of just how much Jessica agreed with this assessment. But at least in one way, this was why her husband had no problem with the idea of wandering around the house in her underwear when she wasn't home.

At least that way he could feel as if he was "showing her" a thing or two - even if the last thing Robby would ever want would be for Jessica to see just how he was showing her up for winning an argument. But for a wimp like he was, this reasoning worked fairly well. Quite frequently he would follow some verbal disagreement with the woman he married by waiting until she went out someplace - waiting much like a little boy might wait for a safe chance to misbehave - and then Robby would "get his extra two cents in" by helping himself to Jessica's "undies drawer" and putting things on that his sex still forbid him to do.

And other times he simply did it for a nice thrill, without any additional motive. Sometimes Robby liked to "take chances", too. Like if Jessica was making a "quick dash" to the grocery store which was only a few blocks over, he liked to "risk it" a little by taking one of his walks down to their basement, wearing nothing but his wife's underwear. When she could easily show up back at the house at any moment.

The masturbation sessions that accompanied these riskier episodes were among the most exciting and intense moments in Robby's sex life. Even fucking Jessica like any normal guy did with his wife could never make him come with such force or in more of a total frenzy than when he masturbated in their basement with Jessica's panties on while she was only gone on on some short errand in the neigborhood and due back soon.

He was, of course, extremely careful about not getting any "goo" on her underwear, but once or twice he had done this and had to risk throwing the panties into the wash while hoping that Jessica wouldn't notice a pair in the wash that she hadn't worn recently. But this had only happened once or twice for as long as they were married and really had never been much of an issue. But it did make Robby cautious, and he never jerked off anymore while still wearing his wife's panties. He always took them off first. Everything had to be done right, including when a married man wore his wife's underwear. Even a wimp has enough sense to be careful at certain times.

As for what Jessica had been up to over at that Trina's place, whoever Trina was, not in ten years would it have ever crossed Robby's wimpy mind that his pretty little wife was in bed with this long lost girlfriend of hers and enjoying a wild time that he'd never been able to show her himself and never would be able to.

Like many guys, no matter what type they were, Robby existed in a nice kind of delusional world when it came to the needs of women. He and Jessica made love because married couples naturally did so, but when it came to the specifics regarding Jessica's fulfillment or sexual satisfaction or just what she liked in the way of sex, he was completely ignorant of any possible shortcoming on his part. The guy simply had to get his penis into the woman's vagina, and after that he just did what came naturally to him, and this was as far as Robby could take it.

That Jessica had tried for quite some time to show him things she liked sexually before finally giving up because he couldn't seem to grasp it wasn't even a thing Robby was aware of. Not only had Jessica's attempts to "show him a few things" been a waste of her time, but not once had the thought so much as dawned on her husband that she must have had a reason for trying in the first place. Poor Robby was both emotionally and sexually inadequate, which left him a poor choice for marriage, but since Jessica hadn't "looked before she leaped", and because he himself had been utterly floored by her beauty and her acceptance of his proposal, they were now a couple. Not real fit for each other, but a couple nonetheless.

Robby didn't know this, that was the thing. The very idea that Jessica might have needs he wasn't taking care of didn't even occur to him. Not because of thoughtlessness or inconsideration of any sort. He just was too much of a little boy to be "playing house" like an adult. He didn't even realize that if he put a fraction of the imagination into pleasing his wife in bed that he did into putting her clothing on and getting his jollies when she wasn't home, things might have been improved by a very wide margin. But since Robby lacked the very maturity to understand a thing like this, he stayed right on cruise control in the ignorance lane on the freeway of life. And went right on being a "lousy lay" and wearing bras and panties the moment Jessica's back was turned. He was a wimp. And that was what wimps did. They flunked bedroom 101 and couldn't keep out of the little wife's undies drawer.

The first thing to cross Jessica's mind when she woke up, hungover, in Trina's bed and found herself naked and laying next to a just as naked Trina, the most erotic and exciting thought flashed through her mind. Wine headache or not, Jessica was sexually aroused seconds after awakening and taking in her surroundings.

What she fantasized about - just for a second or two, but it was enough - was that she and Trina were the married couple and that she just woke up beside her "spouse".

Jessica was beyond amazed at how utterly romantic and sexy it was to lay there next to this friend whom she hadn't talked to in four years until last night at the mall, and imagining herself married to her. A woman.

Not without feeling more than a little strange about it, and even maybe a bit freaked out as well, Jessica continued to lay quietly next to Trina. She didn't want to wake her up yet. All Jessica felt like doing for a few minutes was to go on laying there in Trina's bed, flat on her back, the sheet pulled down to expose her naked breasts, and enjoy the wonderfully beautiful thought of being married to another woman. After last night, and all the things she and Trina shared, first conversationally, and then, of course, right here in Trina's bedroom, Jessica was seeing the very idea of two women marrying one another - or even being like that together while everyone else assumed they were "just friends - as one of the most breathtaking concepts there could be.


Penisless. Penisless. That expression came back to Jessica as she lay there quietly and just enjoyed being next to Trina like she was.

Penisless. Each time this went through Jessica's mind she grew more horny about it. She glanced over at the still sleeping Trina.

If I was married to her, thought Jessica as her nipples grew erect suddenly, we'd have a penisless marriage.

A few minutes later Jessica was in Trina's shower, masturbating.

"I see we slept a little late" said Trina as Jessica came into the kitchen after her shower. Jessica looked at the clock on the wall. Eleven twenty-five. She looked back at Trina. Both of them begin to grin sheepishly. There would be no self-consciousness regarding the events of the previous evening. Trina and Jessica got up and met the coming day feeling quite comfortable with everything.

"So what'll you tell the wimp when you get home?" asked Trina as they were talking over coffee.

Jessica liked the way in which her friend so casually referred to Robby this way. She didn't even know him, had never met him, but still so easily called him "the wimp". This particular morning that seemed very appropriate somehow.

"Nothing" Jessica replied. "I stayed overnight and that's that. He won't have much to say about it anyway because he doesn't have it in him."

"Well anyway, that's better than if you were a woman who had to sit here and figure out some "excuse" so your husband wouldn't spend the whole weekend pissed off at you" said Trina. "That's what I would've had to do with Brian, the cheating bastard. I would've been expected to justify something like staying out all night."

The mention of her ex-husband's name brought to Jessica's mind a vision of Trina kneeing him right in the groin. It was a real pleasant way to start the day. With a nice strong-female kind of thought.

"I still can't get over what you did to him" Jessica remarked, kind of wanting to talk about it some more.

"What?" Trina wanted to know. "Which thing?" There was a mischevious glint in her eye.

"Well all of it, actually" Jessica told her. "But I was thinking about the first thing you did."

Now both women had that look in their eye. The look that could only be shared by a couple of women who liked the idea of kicking a guy in the balls when he deserved it.

"Wish you coulda been there" said Trina at last.

Jessica nodded as she refilled their coffee cups. So did she. That seemed to be all she could even think about this morning. A woman giving a guy a good kick in the nuts. Showing him how weak he was.

Half an hour later Jessica was on her way home. She was finally going to return from the "quick trip to the mall" that she had gone on last night. Except that it was the day after. And she was wearing Trina's underwear because she hadn't brought any spare things along, having only planned on looking at shoes when she had gone out the night before.

And somehow, as Jessica turned onto her street and pulled into her driveway, the fact that she was about to walk into the house wearing her long lost girlfriend's panties felt like a perfect way of symbolizing the experience she had been through since leaving this house roughly fifteen hours ago. It even had Jessica feeling a tad arrogant as she left the car and entered the back door into the kitchen. She had those green stretch-chiffon panties on that were actually a memento of last night and she felt so in charge when she was walking into the house. It was as if wearing Trina's underwear home the next day like this was the same as bringing at least some of Trina's general attitude about men back home with her.

Jessica found Robby planted lazily in front of the television set, this time watching a football game. For him, watching football was as masculine as he got.

Feeling extremely conscious of having the panties of her pussywhipping girlfriend on, Jessica immediately began to act accordingly. She didn't go overboard with it or anything but did start in on her husband right away about a few tasks around the house that she wanted him to do. They weren't even especially important ones, but that wasn't the point. What Jessica wanted was to see Robby turn the tv off and get busy "obeying her" a little bit, and doing it while she had the underwear of a genuine bitch on.


And that was how she followed the still hard to believe evening just past. By coming into the house the next day and making her husband get off his ass and make himself useful. Not only did it feel damn good to be doing this, but it also got a few chores done that needed doing anyhow. And yes, Jessica did experience a rather pleasant sensation of "being the boss" after she put an end to Robby's sitting in front of that tv. But she handled it in a subtle enough way that he never got the slightest hint that what was really taking place was a bit of experimental "pussywhipping" on the part of his wife.

He also didn't say any more about her drinking the previous night. Robby didn't care for his wife doing that but his objections, if any, most often took the form of childish whining like so many other issues of his did, and today did not seem like a good time in his mind to bring it up again. So Jessica's little pussywhipping tryout also accomplished shutting him up about her getting drunk last night. He was too chicken to mention it after she walked in and began getting after him to do some work around there.

All Robby thought was how it obviously hadn't been a good idea to have Jessica come in and find him just sitting around like that, and he assumed that her bossy mood today was more due to her own hangover than anything else. Not once did it dawn on him that, after the visit she had with her friend Trina, she was actually "getting her kicks" by giving him a few orders and seeing the way he hopped to it.

Like a guy should, Jessica couldn't keep from thinking as she watched Robby get outside and start raking leaves. For the first time since marrying the guy she was beginning to see an advantage to his being such a wimp. And it was easy enough for Jessica to start "getting a little bossy" with her husband after that lively discussion with Trina, since compared with what Trina had done to her former husband Brian, a little harmless pussywhipping of Robby seemed like nothing. All his wife could think as she tried a bit of this out on him was how surprising it was that she hadn't ever thought of it before now.

Jessica and Robby had dinner out with some friends of theirs that evening. Debbie and Craig, another couple who lived down their street. At times like these the conversation was always real bland stuff about projects around the house or their jobs. Typical married couple topics, only this time there was one big difference for Jessica. Like when Debbie started talking about the deck she and Craig were putting in out back. Jessica sat there, listening as if nothing could interest her more than somebody else's home improvements, while at the same time unable to stop thinking about how much she had enjoyed the little pussywhipping session of that afternoon.

"We were gonna do the work ourselves" Debbie was telling Jessica. "But then this friend of ours turned out to be real experienced with wooden decks, so he's gonna put ours in, just for the cost of materials."

Sneaking a quick glance at Debbie's rather nice cleavage, Jessica found herself wondering how often, if indeed ever, the term "pussywhipping" might cross this chick's mind. In fact, with that pretty cleavage right before her eyes like that, Jessica was finding it so right to be thinking of the expression at that moment. Pussywhipping. While seeing the tops of Debbie's boobs that way. Pussywhipping. Right there, thought Jessica as she took another fast peek at Debbie's partially visible boobs; another license to do it. To pussywhip.

It was the first time she had ever gotten so horny in a restaurant while she and Robby were just having dinner with some other couple they knew. But she just couldn't help it. She kept on thinking about how the idea of women giving the orders had suddenly begun to seem so natural. Just because of having run into Trina by the merest chance the night before. Jessica knew that if she hadn't decided to go look at shoes last night - which she never did end up getting - the rest of it wouldn't have happened, and she'd be sitting here right now, talking with Debbie and Craig about their backyard deck project and almost certainly not looking at Debbie's beautiful display of her boobs and seeing it as one of a woman's "symbols" of her own authority.

But Jessica had gone shopping the night before, and she did meet up with Trina. And her entire way of thinking had gotten as sidetracked as the evening itself had. But it all felt so sexy somehow! Just to be thinking things that she never had before, and to be finding the idea of pussywhipping her wimp of a husband so appealing. Just thinking about women in general pussywhipping their husbands or boyfriends was suddenly real exciting for her. Jessica got through the rest of the evening out with Debbie and Craig all right, but it was a night filled with some very unwifelike thoughts. About herself, Debbie, and any other woman Jessica happened to see while they were out. Women getting "nice and bitchy" with guys. Just taking charge completely. The way she now knew they so easily could if they decided they wanted to. Like she knew she wanted to. Trina had planted the idea in her mind and even Jessica could believe how appealing she was finding it.

And Trina herself hadn't even mentioned "pussywhipping" or wearing the pants when she talked about her ex-husband the night before. But once she had gotten Jessica started on what a wimp Robby was, the thought of treating him like one just kind of fell into place and began to seem so incredibly appropriate. She was stuck with this overgrown high school nerd for a husband and had no clue as to what she was going to do about her situation - at least not before that unexpected meeting up with Trina, which now almost seemed as if it was meant to happen or something.

The fact that Robby was such a wimp had been, before this weekend, little more than a mix of embarrassment and frustration for his wife. But not anymore. Even while the two of them were out with Debbie and Craig, Jessica was doing a great deal of thinking about how Robby was actually the perfect kind of husband to have if a woman suddenly found a brand new fascination with the word "pussywhipping". And he was also the perfect kind of guy for a woman to be married to if she happened to realize that women had another option besides men.

Had that ever occurred to Debbie? Jessica wondered about this as well as she and Robby ate and drank with Debbie and Craig. Did she know how incredibly erotic it could be with another woman? Did she have any idea of how utterly trivial an experience like that could leave men looking, or how it could awaken feelings within herself that she would never have believed she could have?

And did she ever - even completely innocently - kind of "get off" on the thought of kicking Craig in the balls? Just to enjoy the fact that such a thing was possible?

It took some effort but Jessica was able to pass a fairly normal evening out with Robby and their friends from down the street. She did spend some of the time getting kind of hot over what she knew were less than "acceptable" thoughts. But sometimes the very fact that something was "unacceptable" made it even more exciting than it might otherwise have been, or this was how Jessica was seeing it now. The less "proper" an idea was, the greater its impact could be. And it was with this in mind that she pulled another "first" since marrying Robby.

While they were out with Debbie and Craig, she made up her mind right then and there that she was going to say no to her husband the next time he wanted sex. Hopefully he'd want it that very night, but whenever it came up the answer was going to be "No".

Having just spent the previous evening listening as Trina spouted off the most aggressively bitchy talk Jessica had ever heard from a woman, and then experiencing that wonderfully exciting "penisless sex" with her after that - and then coming home this morning in such a pussywhipping mood!

All of it, added together, practically seemed to demand a rejection of the penis at the soonest opportunity. Naturally this wouldn't even be the sacrifice for Jessica that it might have been for other women, since her husband had never been any good in bed anyway. Just like Robby being a total wimp, his lack of sexual performance was now seen as the advantage that his wife had never known it to be until now.

She could turn him down in bed and not miss a thing by it herself, while at the same time it would represent her own power and authority as the female in the house. It wouldn't be anywhere nearly as drastic, but it would, in a way, be a sort of kick in the balls all the same. Just to withhold sex because she could. Because women could. In the bedroom they were always in charge, and with the full support of the law behind them! The thought of this by itself could get Jessica kind of wet now.

Her views definitely were changing, and not merely a little bit. That night with Trina was having a dramatic effect on the way she saw the entire women versus men deal. The one thing which amazed her was why she - and most other girls - weren't completely aware of all this well before graduating from high school. Because once you really got thinking about it, the whole thing was almost too obvious not to see.

zangs101
zangs101
12 Followers