Woman Power Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zangs101
zangs101
12 Followers

Whatever "progress" Jessica may have made in the past week about not thinking so much about pussywhipping Robby and seeing his very balls as his own badge of weakness went right out the window within a short time at Trina's. Just being over there again, alone with Trina, a bottle of wine open, no guys around and free to say anything at all about them - it was such a totally female environment. In fact, Jessica lost no time in telling Trina all about having withheld sex the night after she was there last and what she had been thinking while looking at Robby's scrotum when he was naked. Somehow, once she was again with this bitch friend of hers who was such a rebel, it seemed almost natural to go right back to cracking jokes about men, balls, their need to have a woman's consent even if they were married, and just anything else that came to mind. Anything went, and for Jessica this was still a rather new experience.

Trina, who had wrecked a few marriages in the past with her bitchy ideas, was pleased to hear Jessica so excitedly telling her stories about "looking at Robby's balls" and how it had gotten her off to deliberately withhold the consent that he was required by law to have before starting anything. Jessica sure seemed fascinated by that particular point - that her own husband was as bound by law as any other guy when it came to sex. Trina had found a few other married women along the way who became good and full of the sense of their own power once they had the chance to really think about this sort of thing. Once a woman got married she seldom, if indeed ever, considered things like how there were still some very legal implications when it came to having sex with her husband. It just wasn't the sort of thing anybody bothered to think about after they got married, but Trina had discovered that when certain types of women did start becoming aware of it, the idea could really grab them.

Women who had a lot of gripes about the guys they were married to were especially interested in ideas about their own lofty position in the bedroom as seen from a legal viewpoint. They all knew, of course, that they could tell a guy "No", but very few wives went as far as to remember that saying this word in their own bedrooms even left the guys they were married to open to criminal charges if a woman really wanted to pursue such a thing. Nobody ever seemed to talk about it but it was true nevertheless, and this came up during Trina and Jessica's first bottle of wine.

"I mean, that was all I could even think about last Saturday night" Jessica was telling Trina with an almost childlike expression of giddiness on her pretty face. "Me and Robby went out to eat with this other couple and I was sitting there thinking about how we women can have such clout if we really want it, and I was even wondering if, like, the other chick there, her name's Debbie - if she had ever, y'know, dared to imagine giving her husband Craig a good kick in the balls. You know, I was just wondering if she ever let herself think a thing like that! Just so she could see what it feels like to know she can! Anyway, after that, while we were still out, I was suddenly making up my mind to say "No" to Robby when he wanted sex next time. I just couldn't stop thinking about the fact that it was all up to me and that he had nothing to say about it!"

"So I take it he wanted it that night then?" Trina asked, thoroughly enjoying the "progress" she was seeing in the thinking of this old friend of hers.

"Oh he sure did!" replied Jessica, who went on to tell about watching him walk around their bedroom, towel-drying his hair with no clothes on and how she couldn't stop staring at his balls and thinking about how they were the "nerve center" of his weakness. "And I swear Trina, that was the first time that I ever looked at any guy's balls while really seeing them as an actual target!" It made Jessica kind of giggle to hear herself say this, but she found it sexually stimulating as well.

"Yep" said Trina real smugly as she poured the two of them more wine. "That's exactly what a guy's balls amount to when you think about it. Just a fucking bullseye waiting to be smacked!"

Jessica couldn't help saying that she was envious of Trina for having actually done it. "You did it! You literally kneed your own husband in the groin! I ca't think of anything that could possibly come close to letting a chick feel her own might as a woman. I mean, yeah, it's shocking and all, but still!"

"You know why it's shocking?" asked Trina, leaning forward emphatically. "Because we women supposedly aren't allowed to so much as think about being so aggressive. And a kick in the nuts - well that's about as physically aggressive as a woman can get because doing that is attacking a man right in his so-called manhood! And no woman is ever supposed to be as unladylike as to do a thing like that. We're still expected to behave ourselves, even when men go right on misbehaving and doing whatever they please. Hah! Bullshit! And you know something Jess? Women are gonna become more and more aggressive as time goes on now. I think women in general are getting to where they're all through putting up with the entire male thing! I know I reached my limit and that was it for me!"

"And I guess that was it for Brian's balls too, huh?" Jessica said with a grin, one which Trina returned.

"Damn right it was!" she answered, raising her glass of wine in a salute of woman power. "After I used his - what did you call a guy's balls? The center of something...."

"The nerve center of their weakness" Jessica told her, enjoying the opportunity to say it again.

"Oh yeah! So after I used the nerve center of his weakness to teach him one lesson, I used an attorney to teach him another one. A nice, costly one!" Trina shook her head. "You know what else, Jessica? Kicking a guy in the nuts changes a woman in a way. At least it did for me because once I saw the result of it - once I saw what a simple thing like that does to a guy, I could never see men the same way after that. When I was looking at the pathetic spectacle Brian made as he was laying on the floor, making those funny sounds because of all the pain, everything I'd ever heard about men and masculinity was just wiped out. Because I'll tell you something, there isn't anything at all manly looking about a guy right after he's gotten it in the balls. It's like, when that happens to a guy, he demonstrates just what weaklings men really are! And when a woman sees that, she can't help feeling very different about the male sex. Or at least I couldn't!"

"Like the whole manhood thing is kind of a myth or something?" Jessica asked, and Trina pointed at her, nodding.

"That's putting it extremely well!" she said. "Right after I kneed Brian one I knew I'd never again be able to do anything as stupid as admire a guy's manliness, you know? Because right between his legs is a fucking button a woman can "push" - with a knee or leg, of course - that switches that manhood off as if it's nothing but a phony recording or something."

Trina sat back, her face flushed with the excitement of her favorite topic. "All I can say is, try it sometime and you'll see exactly what I mean" she said to Jessica. "Just knee a guy in the groin and watch the myth of his manhood magically disappear! Because it will!"

Jessica knew very well that the next time she saw Robby naked, she wouldn't be able to think about anything except what Trina was just talking about. But she kind of was looking forward to it. It turned her on. Around home or when she was with the families it could be kind of hard to think about a thing like this in terms of how exciting it was, but here at Trina's Jessica was finding out that some of the most shocking ideas turned her nipples into a couple of erect indicators of how she really felt about things which no "proper" woman and certainly no married one was supposed to have any business even letting cross her mind.

In a way she was experiencing what amounted to the adult version of being a very naughty girl - and Jessica liked the feeling a whole lot more than she would have ever guessed. She was even beginning to suspect that she needed this to have some balance with the frustrations of life with somebody like Robby. The word "therapy" came to mind, as it had in the past, and it still seemed to fit very well.

"The problem in my case" Jessica was telling Trina, "Is that Robby has no manhood to speak of as it is, so I wouldn't be able to tell the difference."

This remark naturally put wide smiles on the faces of them both. "That's another thing" said Trina. "I wanna meet this wimp of yours. My attitude is, if you gotta have a guy, a nice wimp is the best way to go. Maybe we could have a little fun at his expense, too."

Jessica wanted to know how they might do this, but Trina said she'd have to meet the guy and see. She had nothing definite in mind, other than to perhaps "take advantage of him for being such a wimp" somehow. The idea intrigued Jessica, who was quite frankly becoming very bored with Robby, as much as she even hated to have to admit it.

"And the thing is, I know that there are worse things than having a husband that bores you" she explained to Trina. "But that isn't making it any easier to put up with his wimpiness and his lack of ability in the bedroom. My problem is that I hate to hold things against Robby that aren't really his fault, you know?"

Trina understood. Jessica wasn't in the position that Trina herself and other women she knew had been. Jessica didn't have some thoughtless jerk of a mate like so many women did, and it was the jerks that Trina preferred to go after anyway.

"Naturally I wouldn't want you doing anything you weren't comfortable about" she told Jessica, meaning it. Trina really didn't want to get into something that might result in a guy's wife being pissed at her. It had never happened so far and she didn't care to start with Jessica. But Trina also wouldn't mind one bit getting something long-term going with this long lost girlfriend of hers, if Jessica had that in her. She had a good track record of bedding married women but still hadn't ever actually "stolen" some guy's wife for herself. But if the things she'd seen since her divorce from Brian were any sign, women no longer necessarily left men for other men.

Not that women were suddenly capable of "turning gay" after being married. Trina didn't believe this any more than the so-called experts did, but her own theory was just as dramatic. She felt that many women already had a "lesbian" side within themselves, the only difference being that these days there was a new generation of females who were okay with "discovering" this. It just no longer had the negative impact that it once had. It was becoming "okay" for women to pair off.

Yes, Trina would tell anyone who asked. Women were indeed more able than men to deal with being attracted to their own sex, and since a thing like this was gaining more acceptance today than ever before, women who in an earlier generation would most likely have went on denying such feelings toward other women were now able to feel a lot less strange about themselves if they began seeing other females as another "option" rather than a sign that they were "queer or something".

There weren't more lesbians these days, but there were more women who were willing to acknowledge their own attraction to women. It was just as much there as it probably had always been, but now the closet door was swinging open wider. What Trina liked about this was the fact that it was slowly pushing men aside as they lost the priority which they had taken for granted for far too long.

As Jessica again did later that same evening when she went to bed with Trina. She was "pushing Robby aside". He wasn't anywhere near as necessary as Jessica herself had once naturally assumed him to be. And okay, she thought as her lips eagerly met Trina's in another one of those exquisite woman to woman kisses, Robby was still her husband. He was the man she married. But he was male and she was being shown by her old friend Trina that a woman did not need a man or a penis in order to find a suitable partner. Not for sex and not for anything else, either.

Taking one of Trina's nipples into her mouth and loving the babylike sensation of being "nursed" by a close girlfriend, Jessica was, as last week, amazed at the plain and simple sweetness of this kind of sharing between two women. And even a thing like this had been turned into crude "entertainment" for men by way of dirty movies, which had always totally disgusted Jessica but never more so than since hooking up with Trina. Women making love with one another was not some "show", put on for the perverted pleasure of men!

As Trina moved herself down Jessica's naked body and began to softly kiss over her vulva while slipping her tongue into the crease down there, Jessica began to wish that there was some law that forbid men from viewing anything depicting women together. Now that she was actually experiencing it in all of its indescribably erotic beauty, the very thought of men staring at such a thing and getting their pathetic little kicks from it seemed downright insulting to women in a way that nothing else quite did.

Trina's tongue was making love to Jessica's wet womanhood, and as Jessica's hips moved in response while her moans became cries of sheer joy, she approached what she knew was going to be one hell of a climax. Panting the word "Yes" again and again with each upward thrust of her pelvis as Trina's entire mouth worshipped her vaginal region, Jessica thought that any guy who ever watched a movie showing women together should be kicked in the balls for his obvious ignorance and disrespect of that which he was neither capable of understanding nor able to provide women himself.

Men should not be allowed to witness any form of penisless sex. It was way too good of a thing to drag through the mud that way. And this was exactly what Jessica was thinking as she came. That, and how much she was already falling in love with Trina.

How other women spent the time after lovemaking was up to them, but Trina and Jessica themselves enjoyed a nice hour in Trina's bed talking about how superficial it made men seem when two women "did it" with each other. This, of course, led to some innocent girlish giggling about cocks, balls, premature ejaculation, impotency, and what a waste of time it was for women to even deal with that stuff.

"You know something?" Jessica said to Trina during this discussion. "I feel even less interested in Robby sexually now than after we made love last week."

"Oh, the poor bayyy-beee!" Trina replied mockingly. "How will he ever get along without his little treat in bed?"

Jessica smiled at this. She didn't know, she told Trina. But he was going to have to try his best. Because the thought of that wimp and that wimp-like penis of his was now completely turning Jessica off.

"But I've definitely found the cure for a woman whose husband isn't up to the task of satisfying her in bed" she informed Trina. "And it's not another cock, either!

Robby didn't know it yet of course, but already, right there in Trina's bed, Jessica knew that her marriage to him was going to be "penisless" from now on.

"I don't know what I'm going to do eventually" she went on. "But one thing I do know is that I can't even stand the thought of that incapable, sexually inadequate weakling that I saddled myself with almost two years ago coming anywhere near me with that silly little thing of his that isn't anything but a joke."

How she could possibly have gotten to the point so quickly where she was thinking about her poor husband this way, Jessica had no idea. It even surprised her, especially the sudden intensity of it. But it was this very intensity which made her realize that she meant what she was telling Trina.

Her friends sure as hell would never believe it. Her family never would either. Nobody would, and Jessica knew it! But it was true! In the space of just a single week - just since last Friday night when she bumped into Trina at the mall by the merest chance - she had undergone this incredible transformation of some sort, and it had left her wondering why she was tolerating that fucking little weakling of a wimp when she wanted a woman so much!

She was married to a man who wasn't even a man, and it was made worse by the fact that Jessica now felt positive that she didn't want a man in the first place.

She wanted Trina.

Trina, of course, was beside herself with delight to find that Jessica "was crazy about her" as she put it. For ever since meeting Jessica while shopping last week, Trina had felt a special stirring in her that went beyond her now normal desire for female companionship. She wanted this cute little blond, who was free and single anyway, or at least Jessica could be called that as long as one didn't bother to count her unsatisfactory marriage to a wimp - and Trina, who didn't think men counted at all, naturally didn't consider Robby as a pertinent detail. What Jessica wanted was all that mattered. Her so-called husband, in Trina's mind, had absolutely nothing to do with it.

After a lengthy discussion between the two of them, the opportunity turned out to be too much for either woman to resist.

Now that Robby's position had been unsurped by Trina, there couldn't be any real harm in her and Jessica having a bit of sport with him.

They were going to reveal their lesbian relationship to the guy, but slowly and gradually so they could enjoy themselves.

"Let's just see how long it takes him to catch on" Trina told Jessica as they moved out to the living room and had a glass of wine following yet another passionate session in bed.

"Like, how are we gonna go about this?" Jessica wanted to know. She was both nervous and excited about Trina's plan to "kind of make a fool of Robby" just for the hell of it. After all, Robby was her husband and that meant she needed to come to terms with reducing the poor slob to her and Trina's plaything. On the plus side of this was how Jessica knew that Robby would never tell anybody about whatever might go on behind the closed doors of their house.

"He'd be too much of a wimp for that" she assured Trina. "In fact, he'd be too much of a wimp to dare say anything to me if he starts suspecting you and me of having something going on between us. I'm not even sure Robby believes that lesbianism is real! With a fucking nerd like him it's hard to say."

Jessica needed to verbally bash her husband like this if she was going to be able to go through with whatever she and Trina cooked up. While she was all for the idea of somehow making him their boytoy, the thought was one thing while actually doing it was another. And by talking about Robby as if his own position in this didn't matter, his wife was able to feel that much more as if he deserved whatever he ended up getting. That he had always been such a wimp, both in bed and out, also went a long way in making Jessica kind of want to rub his face in the fact that he was going to lose his own wife to another woman. But it was also unavoidable that she have a few misgivings about treating the guy she married like a toy for the amusement of herself and a girlfriend. It wasn't exactly the sort of thing anyone's wife normally did. Even her new urge to pussywhip Robby was nothing compared to this.

"Look at it this way" suggested Trina once when Jessica voiced some concern over the way she had begun thinking of her own husband in such a short amount of time. "At least you won't be kicking him in the nuts, so you can keep telling yourself that you're letting him off easy. Just remember that for a guy, anything is better than a kick in the balls!"

zangs101
zangs101
12 Followers