Woman Power Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zangs101
zangs101
12 Followers

Jessica did try to keep this in mind as she also worked on becoming used to the "new Jessica". One who told herself that she was being nice to Robby because she had no plans to kick him in the balls. But it worked, or at least it helped. All she needed to do was remember that she wasn't going to put that little dweeb through such agony, and the rest would end up sounding just like Trina said - as if they were "letting him off easy".

It might have been shocking to "ordinary" people, but there was still a great deal of truth to it. Given the choice, a guy would suffer a whole lot less by finding out that his wife has a "girlfriend" than he would if she kneed him in the groin. Even though the two things were, at least figuratively speaking, very much the same thing.

But still, as Jessica left Trina's place the next day and went back to her house, her wimp, and her everyday "normal" life, as a married woman she couldn't keep from wondering what Robby was going to think when she and Trina went ahead with their plan.

It certainly was nothing unusual for a married woman to have a girlfriend over and to have her stay the night after she drank too much. But Jessica would be going well beyond that when she informed Robby that he would be the one occupying the spare bedroom that night, and not Trina. Because Trina would be sleeping with Jessica in the master bedroom.

Robby and his little penis were going to be banished to the guestroom while his wife and her lovergirl turned the marital bed into a penisless one.

That, Jessica knew, did not happen too often in most marriages. Thinking about her and Trina's plan to pull this on Robby next weekend made her kind of nervous. But her nipples still grew hard at the idea of it. Woman-power. It would be a scary thing if only it weren't so darn erotic!

***End of Part Two ***

zangs101
zangs101
12 Followers