Womanhood for Jenny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The only remaining question, Charles, is, how do you want to accomplish the castration? There is the banding method where the cord and blood vessels above each testicle are banded tightly to stop the blood flow until those nuts die, then we can just cut them out, or we can slit her open and cut them out when we do the boobs, or there is the injection method where we use a hypo and inject a chemical into each one of them directly to kill them. Depends on what you want to do with them afterwards, really."

"I like the idea of giving her the pain of the non-surgical methods, especially the needle straight into each of her balls, but I've got something more symbolic planned for those 'moutain oysters' later on, so we'll go with the surgical removal, but I want them preserved in rum, not alcohol or formaldehyde."

"I like the way your perverted mind works, Charles. You are a devious Master indeed," Deb laughed. "Shall we continue?"

Parts returned behind the pad with its cold goo, they flogged jenny's ass until she again begged for the gag.

She was uncuffed and allowed to pull the girdle down over her welted ass and refasten the garters. Then she was restrained on the exam table with her high heels hooked in the stirrups and her legs splayed wide, knees high. Given the gag she was desperate for, jenny's drool was spiced with her tears as her legs were whipped until her nylons were in tatters and her sobbing verged on hysteria.

The gag was removed and Deb shed her slacks and panties before mounting jenny's glistening face. She took twenty-five strokes of Master's cane on her tender inner thighs, her screams muffled by the damp slit smothering her. Giving Deb a pause to catch her breath after the series of orgasms, Master Charles fastened a rope with sliding ring to the connecting chain of the nipple clamps, threading it through a ceiling hook.

"She'll really give you an orgasm to remember this time," Master said. "When you want more of those wonderful vibrations from her screaming into your labia, just yank or pull on this," handing her the rope's free end.

Like a starving lesbian, jenny tongued, slurped and screamed for Deb's pleasure.

Knowing she would suffer more without the masking endorphins, Master Charles held her panties and pad aside and applied a heavy duty muscle massage vibrator directly to jenny's engorged tip.

She writhed and thrashed within the welcome restraints. Knowing full well the pain awaiting her, jenny redoubled her efforts bring the Doctor off.

Sensing jenny's approaching orgasm and her own, Deb wrapped the rope around her wrists and savagely pulled down, watching jenny's torso rise off the table from the awful strain. Within two minutes jenny's welted legs stiffened and she came with a warbling scream that triggered Deb's final climax.

"That – was – a - really – good – one," Deb breathlessly exclaimed.

When Deb caught her breath and climbed off the sobbing girl, she continued to hold the clamps' rope taut.

"You certainly do know how to work a girl, Charles. In fact, with my next slave, I want you to help me break her."

"Oh gladly, Deb. When I finish with a bitch like jenny here, those are tears of gratitude and love, aren't they, jenny>"

Stopping her weeping for a moment, jenny replied, "Yes Master, I love You completely. I'll do anything, be anything, accept anything to be Your woman forever."

"Now it's my turn. I'd be pleased if you'd assist, Doctor," Master jovially said.

When Deb finally released the rope, jenny sagged back onto the tabletop with a deep moan. But her reprieve was short-lived. When the clamps were removed, it hurt so much, the pain-slut squealed. With a laugh, Master spanked the purpled buds down before pinching them up again to accept a different pair of clamps, these without a connecting chain. To Deb's questioning look, He produced a skirt hanger with sliding clips. "Don't worry, Deb, we have many different ways to torture jenny's poor little nipples, don't we."

Anticipating the coming torment, jenny bit her lip and squeeked, "Yes, Master, thank You. Whatever You want to give me."

"Feel free to use her 'cunt' if you want, Deb. You know where everything is."

Poking a gloved finger inside jenny's pad, Deb made a face, "She certainly is messy, but having periods is part of being a woman isn't it, jenny?"

"Yes, Doctor Deb, Master has specified my period ritual so I can feel more like a woman for Him."

"Well those panties are about ruined anyway. I'm sure your Master will punish you accordingly, slut," Deb said, while rummaging in a drawer. Taking the pair of bandage scissors, she deftly snipped the crotch of the offending panties, then tugged the waistband on one side over jenny's hips. Trying to assist, jenny arched her ass off the edge of the exam table. Deb cut the elastic and dragged the shreds of fabric off. The pad was stuck to the panties and followed them into a wastebasket, followed by the messy tampon that was unceremoniously yanked free.

"I certainly can't examine your cunt during your period, but I can help you give Charles pleasure in return for what He afforded me with your mouth," Deb said, roughly inserting an anal speculum without the benefit of lube.

Jenny tried to relax around the cold steel invader, thankful for the mineral oil still leaking out of her hole.. She gasped as Deb ratcheted the spreader open, or would have except for Master thrusting His full erection down her throat in one timed move. A choked "glak.." was her only sound.

She squealed around the cock gagging her as the device was opened another three clicks. Master withdrew halfway to allow her a breath before entering her throat again. Willing her gag reflex down, jenny tried to relax as much as possible to accept the throat-fuck Master was determined to give.

She saw stars behind her closed eyelids when the cane seared her belly. The pain raised her head a fractionally, which gave even deeper penetration to Master's rock-hard member.

"Nice, give the bitch more," Master grunted through clenched teeth. "Oh yeah, that's great."

He began pumping deep to the steady tempo of the caning.

Contrary to popular belief, jenny knew that while the heavily boned girdle gave a small measure of surface protection from the cane's bite, the resulting welts would hurt even more as she moved and breathed inside the garment. Seeking the pain, she tried to thrust both her head and belly upwards toward the twin torments. Her efforts were rewarded by even harder impacts at both ends. She began ascending to sub space. Suddenly the cane and Master's thrusts stopped leaving her teetering at the brink. A deep moan of frustrated lust shook her entire body.

"Phase two," Deb announced with a sadistic chuckle as she removed the speculum and replaced it with an enormous dildo as thick as her forearm. The insertion was sudden and stretched her spasming hole to near ripping

. Jenny shrieked around the engorged shaft filling her mouth.

"Time to show Deb our 'Tittie Twister,'" Charles said, carefully turning around on jenny's face so that He now faced her splayed knees, never loosing connection with the slurping mouth.

Attaching one of the hanger's skirt clips to the tail of one nipple clamp, He twisted the hanger, and thereby, the nipple clamp ninety degrees. Jenny's scream was still echoing when He twisted the other nipple's hardware as well, securing it with the skirt clip. Now both nipples were firmly held in the twisted position. Mimicking the TV info-mercial line, He laughed, "But wait! There's more!"

Hooking the hanger to the dangling ceiling ring, He then slid both skirt clips outward, putting even more strain on jenny's agonized buds.

"Ok Deb, give me that steady beat."

He resumed His ride as Deb picked up the cane once more.

With cane and dildo, Deb drove jenny toward an explosive G-spot/prostate pain-orgasm. She watched in admiration as Master Charles pushed the skirt clips outward twice more, producing unimagined stretch to the screaming she-male. Pistoning the dildo savagely, Deb heard the suffering girl's scream become continuous when Master Charles jerked the rope up three inches and with a final four or five thrusts, came. Ramming the monster dildo in deeper than ever, Deb held it in place and could feel the vibrations as jenny convulsively came around the impaler.

Releasing his hold on the rope, Charles retreated from her flooded throat, leaving at least three inches of cock in jenny's mouth for her to drain. The cleanup ritual finished, He slid the skirt clips back to nipple-width and climbed off.

"Th-th-thank You Master. Th-thank you, D-Doctor D-Deb," jenny stammered through tears of joy and agony.

A small squeal and a moan told of her added pain when the skirt clips were unhooked and the nipple clamps both sprang back to their original position.

"There, there, my sweet little whore," Master comforted her as He removed the clamps and began massaging jenny's tenderized buds."You made me proud tonight."

"Th-thank You, Master," jenny's weeping was already subsiding, but the after-shocks still coursed through her ravaged body.

"Not only do you eat pussy like a pro, but I've never seen a finer pain-slut in action before," Deb added as she had to forcefully pull the silicone dong to break the suction holding it in place.

Doctor Deb was almost gentle as she inserted three super tampons to stopper the gaping orifice. "I'm afraid she's going to need a day or two to tighten up her hole after that workout, Charles."

"No problem, Deb. Vinegar and alum douches will make her virgin-tight if I want to use her cunt before her period's over."

With her arms and torso unstrapped from the table, jenny was grateful for the damp wash clothe she was given to clean her bottom. The drops of stray cum on her face would dry there. When her high heels were unbuckled from the stirrups, jenny groaned as her legs were lowered. She gave a wry smile as they helped her unsteadily to her feet.. She'd be walking like a new bride for a couple of days after this session, she thought.

"When you've cleaned up the room and made yourself presentable, come back upstairs, jenny. There are details of the trip we still have to go over, Master told her as He guided Deb out the door.

Despite being used so thoroughly and painfully, jenny found herself humming happily as she cleaned and put away the various implements. Impulsively kissing the still warm nipple clamps, she told them, "Soon you'll be biting my real boobies."

Wiping down the sweat-slicked exam table, she also kissed the edge that had witnessed her aching penetration, "And you'll be seeing only my pussy with labia and a clitty, not that useless man-thingey."

As she scrubbed her face and reapplied makeup, jenny began a sing-song, "I'm gonna get boobies – I'm gonna get labia – I'm gonna get a clitty."

Swapping a fresh pair for the torn stockings, jenny was grinning like a six year old on Christmas morning as she gingerly climbed the stairs. Master and Deb were going to discuss the details of their Caribbean trip It was real. It was going to happen, jenny was on her way to womanhood.

12