Womanly Desires

Story Info
She fantasizes about a girlfriend.
2.5k words
3.95
69.3k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

Lastnight as I got into bed, I was laying there waiting for Michael to get finished with his shower. I had been thinking of a certain woman who has been such an inspiration to both Michael and I during these last couple weeks of our away time.

Rebecca is such a wonderful and beautiful friend. But each time I chat with her I know she very down to earth, genuine and a very happy person inside. I can sense this in her through her words and through her actions.

Anyhoot, I was on my back in bed and thinking of her. She has the kind of personality that makes you think of her even when you don't think you are. I can have a thousand things going at one time and a single innocent thought of her will pop into my head.


No other has the affect on me that I can recall as of late. I was laying there and my mind began racing back and forth of our chats together, the scheme we did on her guy friend, the couple of times I have witnessed her true grace and beauty on her cam. The many beautiful photos of her.

I had received several photos of her awhile back before we really got to know each and she has always been an admiration to me. She is very intelligent, sexy, smart and has a body to die for. Although she may not think of herself in that sense but thats the modesty in her. It's adoration for this lady in which I find myself lying on this bed thinking of what if. The scene plays out like this.....

Thinking of her, the thoughts strong in my head as I lay there. As I imagine what it would be like to have the opportunity to secretly seduce a woman of her caliber. Knowing that she is not bisexual but is open to the idea. It takes just one second of thought for a woman who has never known what another woman could do for her in the sense of full unihibited raw pleasure.

I would love the chance to be the one to introduce her to that exact feeling as well as all the sensations and textures of what another woman could bring her. I started to think about what I would do with her.

I saw myself in her bedroom, walking in with her hand in mine. I turn to face her and slowly move towards her. I can see the uncertainty in her smile but I tell her to relax and assure her that if if it doesn't feel right to let me know and I will stop all advances.

Taking her hand, I move her to the bed. I tell her for each piece of clothing I remove she is to remove one as well. She agrees as I stand before her. I unbutton my blouse and remove it from my shoulders slowly. I toss it to the chair nearby and watch as she does the same. Next, I remove my bra as my breasts become exposed as I watch her remove hers in the same manner.

I tell her she is doing good and that I am very proud of her to this point. I begin to untie my skirt and let it fall tot he floor as I step out of it. I watch her stand and remove her short skirt as well as it falls to the floor. I kneel down as she steps out of it as I toss it over to the chair along with our combined clothing. We are soon down to thongs and heels.

I kick off mine as she does the same. I sit down on the bed with her and I move towards her slowly and cupping her face in my hands I move in closer and kiss her softly on the lips. Waiting for her to either pull back or continue forward I keep the kiss going. I swipe my tongue across her lower lips as she remains motionless locked in position.

I break the kiss and move my hands down her chest cupping her right breast in my hand. I lean down and run my warm tongue over the top of breast then move off to the side as I gently glide over her erect nipple. Stopping for a kiss to the firm nub I slip her nipple into my mouth for a soft and succulent suck. Running my tongue over the firmness of the round teat my hand moves to the other.

Moving in the same fashion as before I also take the left nipple into my mouth and suck gently. I place my hand on her tummy and push her back onto the bed as I continue my kissing and running my tongue over the smooth flesh of her flawless skin. Moving slowly downward I come to the thin band of her thong. I move my lips over the soft fabric and over her mound. I place my hands on her hips and hook the thin fabric

over my fingertips as I begin to gently pull them down over her smooth sexy thighs. I slowly remove the thong from her hips and watch as it cascades down her beautifully sculptured legs. Once off her legs I move my face closer to her flesh. Moving in slow methodical movements I blow a cool puff of air from my mouth to her mound. I reach up and take her hand in mine leading her fingers to her own sex.

I place her fingertips on her shaven mound and lick her index and middle finger. I then guide her fingertips using my mouth to her lips as my tongue teases her clit. She takes the hint and her fingertips rubs along the outer lips of her sex. I in turn lick between her fingers at the nub of her clit. This lets her feel as if she's doing the touching but not entirely. As it's a comfort point I've realized from my experiences in the past.

Watching and looking for Rebecca's movement as my skills reach out, touching her body in this way as my tenderness and eagerness to please her satisfactorily lessens her will to reject the touch. I move over her tummy and bring myself alongside of her, laying with her still touching her body as my hands caress her tummy, hips and thighs.... pressing myself against her as her fingers continue the caresses in which I started. I move my hand over hers and we move together.

Rubbing and caressing the lips of her moist flower together, both our fingers touching the wet lips, pushing in together inside her walls, slowly thrusting in and out of her sex as our thumbs caress the clitoris. We move as one now as her moans sharpen, her body trembles and her eyes close.

Cupping her hand in mine I brush it aside and take over the movements. I gently push a finger into her, moving it in and out then curling upwards just inside looking to find her g-spot. Moving it over and to the side her body jumps. Knowing it's close I slowly push it to the side once more and again her body jumps out. I lean over her body and taking her nipple into my mouth once more I suck the nub before moving down her body. As I make my way down to her hips I position myself over her sexy legs and plant myself between her knees.

Lifting her legs in the air then resting them on my shoulders I take her hips back into my hands and pull her body towards me. I lean down and feel the warmth of her flower near my face. I slip my tongue against her lips as she moans low. Flicking my tongue over her lips then to the top of her hood I push it back. I curl my lips over her clitoris and gently suck at first before slipping my tongue over the nerve ending. I feel her body move deeper into the bed as my hands hold her hips steady. I again lick the nub and move off to the side taking her left lips into my mouth and sucking her wetness from it.

Releasing outer lip and pulling in the other I lick her wetness from the other. I push my tongue between her lips upwards towards her clit once more as I clamp my mouth over her mound. Engulfing the whole area I gently suck in as my tongue teases her clit. Her moans becoming louder fills the room. I slip my tongue deep inside her slit and lick at the walls of her sweet inner sex. Tasting her juices makes my senses reel. I begin to lap at her clit and her inner walls with more urgency now as her moans flood the room. Her body trembling under my touch as I pleasure the beauty before me.

Her hands reaching down and holding my head at her sex, her sensations of pure ecstacy and pleasure is beginning to ooze from within her. I can feel the texture of her lips as they swell with blood. Lapping and sucking in combination with her moans brings me to a much more wanting urgency to bring this woman to orgasm.

Feeling her legs flex, her thighs become more tight as her toes begin to point, her beauty rests on my tongue and my ministrations to her flower. I slip my finger just inside her entrance as my tongue begins a lapping dance over and under her clitoris. I hear her breathing become more shallow as her moans seem to slow.

Knowing the feel of an orgasm approaching, I slowly pump my finger in and out of her soft entrance as my tongue dances upon her clit. I look up and see her eyes closed, her nipples harder than steel as they stand upright from her breasts. Her chest heaving with each breath as her legs pull me in deeper. Another few flicks and she releases her orgasm onto my tongue.

Rebecca's climax is powerful, her moans echoing around the room, the tautness of her legs reflecting the passion in which she is experiencing, the gasps of air being sucked into her lungs as her orgasm comes in waves. Her tiny fist holding my hair as she pulls me deeper into her sex. My tongue flicking and lapping away as my fingers play within her walls. Her body tenses then relaxes repeating the same physical moments with each stroke of my tongue or move of my fingers.

I feel Rebecca's body become limp as her legs slide off my shoulders. I continue to caress the beauty before me as her body displays small beads of perspiration forming on the surface. I kiss the soft full lips of her pussy and the watch as the engorged fullness of her clitoris begins to soften. My fingertips runing over her soft mound as I look on her body and think to myself what a sexy woman she is.

Sprawled out before me, it is I who has had the pleasure of sharing my love and tenderness with. It is her who has been the recipient of such tenderness.. I admire the beauty before me as her body begins relax. I caress the soft smooth skin as my own fingers find my wetness oozing from within myself.

I lay back on the bed, her legs touching mine as I think of the pleasures we could share but as she relaxes, I continue to touch myself. I see out of the corner of my eye her watching me as she lays with her head propped up on the pillow. I feel her soft hands caressing my calf.

Feeling her warm hand on me as well as knowing she is watching me brings me the desire to show her how I pleasure myself. As she continues to touch me, I tell her that what she is doing feels so good and to just watch me but keep touching my flesh to help me.

As she positions herself onto the bed, I begin running my fingertips over my moist sex. I dip one finger then two into myself. I pull them from within my entrance and bring them to my mouth and lick each finger. I then return both fingers to the entrance and push back inside myself.

I turn and place my knees into the air, I reach under my hips and parting my lips I tease my entrance. I glance at Rebecca as her eyes are studying my movements. I slip a finger inside once more and pump myself slowly. I continue my movements for a short time before repositioning myself on all fours with my backside facing her. This ways she can watch my fingers working. As I dip my head down, I push my fingers back inside my walls. Using my thumb to caress my clitoris I begin rubbing it in slow small circles, pre empting the usualy way in which I rub, moving clockwise then counter clockwise so that she can see just how wet I am.

I lower my knees and lean forward. I reach back once again only this time pushing my middle finger into my backside. Repeating the movements I begin pumping myself. Knowing that she has had experience with plugs of anal variety herself I wanted to show her that I too have the same affinity for them.I rub at my clit with my other hand, moving between my thighs and overmy entrance. I part my lips open so she can see the wetness inside myself. All the while my finger continues to pump my backside. I move my fingertips over and into my sex before focusing my attention on my clit. I remove my finger from my backside as I scoot back towards her abit more.

I begin rubbing my clit with 3 fingers in small tight circular motions as I can feel my orgasm approaching. I moan out with delight and also as a signal to Rebecca that I am about to cum. As I rub vigorously against my clit, Rebecca moves her hand towards me and pushes a slender finger into my backside, feeling this added sensation brings me over the edge and as my orgasm explodes from within.

My muscles contracting around my fingers and hers as she continues to pump me into submission. My body is racked with pleasure from such eroticism on her part. She has once again helped me to orgasm as she has in the past via thoughts. I can feel my body contracting as she withdraws her finger from me. My own fingers falling between my thighs as I feel my body collapse.

She moves down and slips along side of me, caressing my body as my hands touch hers, we lie together. She tells me that is was a wonderful slow feeling to be showered with such attention and that she really enjoyed her first time with another woman. I turned and kissed her full on the lips once more as this was the first thing which started the evening. Her touch as well as her skin is as soft as only a woman's body can be... I enjoyed myself very much and hope to share her with Michael as well.

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers