Womanly Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra giggled and said, "Which one?"

"Very funny," Steve said.

"What, you think I'm not serious?" Cassandra laughed.

Then Cassandra turned to Steve. He placed his hands on her large, full breasts, hanging to the bottom of her rib cage. "I love your pink nipples," he said. He slid one arm behind her, slid his hand over the curve of one cheek, and pulled her close. With his other hand he took a nipple between his thumb and forefinger and began rolling them back and forth while he slowly kissed her.

She couldn't help but moan in delight. "Oh, that feels so good, Steve," Cassandra whispered. Then Steve started to caress her breast. Cassandra grabbed the soapy washcloth and said, "Okay, Steve, turn around so I can wash your back." So he did. As she washed his back, her large breasts could not help but rub all over his back.

Clearly very aroused, Steve turned to her and said, "Okay, my turn to wash your back now." He started kissing her neck, then he was washing her back, then her arms, then he put the cloth down and from behind fondled Cassandra's breasts as he was kissing her neck. She could feel his now very hard cock between the cheeks of her bottom. Both were moaning as she reached back and placed her hand on his cock. Leaning slightly forward, she could feel his cock now sliding up and down the soapy crack of her backside. Taking some shampoo, Cassandra put a little in her hair, getting it all lathered up. Steve started to rub the shampoo in for her.

Cassandra turned toward Steve as he lathered her hair, then rinsed it under the shower. Placing her hand on his fantastic cock, she knelt before him. She put her mouth on his cock, rolling her tongue around it as Steve moaned in delight. Cassandra sucked his cock long and deliciously, then stood and kissed Steve's soft lips.

Steve said, "Let's take this to the tub."

"Sounds like a good idea."

Not having a bottle of bubble bath, Cassandra turned the tub back on and poured shampoo under the cascade from the faucet. They slipped into the tub. They leaned back in the water, side by side, just enjoying the water's warm caress.

Steve had noticed how Cassandra's skin glowed in the candlelight. "You look beautiful in candlelight," he said. Cassandra reached over to feel that great cock of his. She was delighted to find it still very hard, so she straddled Steve and began to make out with him. She could hear soft romantic music playing in the background, some sort of cool jazz with a slow, longing trumpet and guttural, stuttering sax. Perfect for the slow sensuous way they kissed. She could hear the bass throbbing quietly but steadily.

Kissing him was such a pleasure. Both were so tuned in to their kissing. Then she was kissing his neck and back to his lips. Steve reached down and placed his hand on her cunt. And he placed his fingers in the warmth of her cunt. Then, he placed his super hard cock in the crack of her cunt and just slid it back and forth. Cassandra, rolling her hips, was in a frenzy. She was moaning, louder, louder. He had not even entered her yet, and she was having one orgasm after another. She was aching for the consummation of his enormous cock. Very breathlessly he said, "Cassandra, we'd better stop for a while. I don't want to come yet."

So she slid in the tub next to him. She grabbed her drink and handed Steve his. Steve said, "You have an insatiable cunt, very tight."

"I'm glad you like it," Cassandra said.

Steve said, "I'm afraid I'll come if I put it in too soon. Are you okay for right now?"

Having had many orgasms already, she said, "Yes, I'm fine. Maybe we should order dinner. That will slow us up a little."

They kissed again, long and deep, luxuriating in it. "Wow," Cassandra said, "that was intense."

"I know," Steve replied. They looked at each other and gave a little giggle. "We'd better get out of this tub before we start up again."

With that Steve got up and put on one of the big white terrycloth robes provided by the hotel and said, "I'll go order the dinners we chose before our bath. You take your time."

"Okay," Cassandra said as she sipped on her drink. She then got out of the tub. The mirrors were all steamed up, so Cassandra thought of putting a message on it for Steve.

She wrote "YOU ARE THE BEST LOVER IN THE WORLD" on the mirror. She was hoping that in the morning when he stepped out of the shower it would show up in the steam again. Putting on a thick terrycloth robe and wrapping a towel around her hair, she walked out of the very hot bathroom. "I hope you don't mind hearing the dryer for a little," she said. "I'm going to dry my hair out here. It's too hot in there right now."

"Yeah," Steve said. "Hot it is. Do whatever you like with yourself, so long as you let me watch."

She took her brush out of her bag and her blow drier. By the time she was done with her hair, dinner was there. The soft romantic music was still playing in the background-Ella Fitzgerald.

Steve set up the table. He even put candles on the table and turned down the lights. "Oh, you know what?" Steve said. "I forgot. I have something for you." He smiled a big smile. He went to the little fridge and pulled out a bunch of daisies mixed with roses.

Cassandra looked like she was going to cry. "Oh my God. My favorite flowers. This is so sweet." They were in a vase, so she put them on the coffee table by the sofa and gave Steve a big hug and a kiss. "I'm afraid I'm dreaming and going to wake up any minute." With her arms still around Steve, she said, "Please, if I'm dreaming, never wake me."

With that they went to the table to eat their dinner. Gazing at each other, they shared and fed each other parts of their meal. When they were done, Steve announced that he had another surprise.

Smiling brightly Cassandra said, "I love surprises!"

Again Steve went to the fridge and brought out a box. He handed it to Cassandra. She opened it. A shocked look appeared on her face. "Chocolate covered strawberries! I don't remember telling you that these are my favorite."

"Well you did tell me. And not only are they your favorite, but they are an aphrodisiac." He winked and they both laughed. "The perfect gift for an Aphrodite." Cassandra looked at him with a tantalizing promise in her smile. She went over and put her arms around him and said "Steve," looking into his eyes, "are you trying to seduce me?"

"Yes, I am. Is it working?"

"Very much."

With that she starting kissing him very passionately. As they were kissing, he backed her toward the coffee table till they were standing right next to it. He sat her on the edge of it, then grabbed the vase of flowers and moved them to an end table. Kneeling between her legs, he started kissing her neck and then the cleavage of her breasts, fondling her breasts and squeezing her nipples as he started to kiss her again. Leaning her back on the table, he started to kiss her breasts again, rubbing his hands on her very soft legs. Moving her more onto the table, he went down to kiss her thigh, moving toward the inner part of her leg, heading toward her now very wet, insatiable, warm, sweet, and very clean cunt.

Her outstretched thigh exposed her alluring cunt. His fingertips entered the slippery wetness of her cunt. Kissing her silken thighs, he moved to get a taste of her slick saltiness. Opening her legs wider, she moaned very softly, "You know what I like. Oh! Mmm!" Bending and spreading her knees, Steve opened her as wide as he could and with his tongue explored her and drank her come. She came over and over again. (It was her curse [and remember, this is Cassandra herself writing, not a made up character, and this isn't mere bragging]. She couldn't help it. With the right man she could come powerfully every couple minutes for hours. Some men found it rather threatening. Other women, usually able to come only a few times or sometimes even only once, ranged from mildly jealous to jealously dismissive.)

While he was exploring her clit with his tongue, he was sliding two fingers into her cunt and a well-lubricated thumb up her ass at the same time. There were screams and moans of utter delight. They must surely have been heard all through the hotel. Grasping her hips, he hauled her bottom to the edge of the table. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders. Bending forward, he guided his throbbing erection into her tight cunt. As he inserted the full length, he was being very careful not to come yet. He thrust in and out, then withdrew quickly and kissed her breasts wildly.

He took her arm and helped her into a sitting position. Kneeling between her legs, he started to kiss her, their tongues exploring each other's mouth.

He was kissing her on the neck as he played with her cunt. "Baby," he asked, "do you masturbate?"

A little shocked at his question, she said, "Why do you ask?"

"Would you do it for me?" he asked, kissing her neck and placing two fingers deep into her. She was breathing heavily, but she was silent. He said, "I plan on participating." He smiled. His smile was intriguing, along with the rest of him.

She would do anything for him right now. "I do want to please you, but I have no toys here," she said. He grabbed the hairbrush and used the handle as a makeshift dildo. It was rounded, swelling plastic, slightly curved, with soft little bumps on it to provide a grip. Of course, some women prefer hard plastic dildos. He placed it in her very hot swollen pussy. "How does that feel, baby?" he asked. "Will that do?" And he started to kiss her neck. "Hmm, baby? How does it feel?" He slid it in and out as his thumb rubbed her clit.

"Umm," she moaned. "Yes."

"Okay then," Steve said as he removed it. "Let's take this to the bed."

"Let me warn you," Cassandra said, "I get very juicy when I come, as you've probably noticed. I suggest that you put down a doubled up towel first." Steve stepped into the bathroom and returned with a bath towel. He opened it, doubled it, and spread it smoothly over the white bottom sheet.

Cassandra hurried over to the bed. Steve brought over the brush, strawberries, and drinks.

Taking one of the strawberries by its stem, he fed part of it to her, then took a bite himself, then tenderly kissed her mouth. He moved down to her very erect nipple and began sucking hard on it while playing with and squeezing her breasts.

He then took the brush and moved to the bottom of the bed. When he looked up, he found Cassandra sucking on her own breast. "Yes, that's great," he said. "What a lucky woman you are. Most women can't do that. I bet that feels so good.

"Mmm," Cassandra purred. "Sure does."

While she was enjoying her own breast, he rubbed the rubber-tipped metal bristles of the brush gently along her inner thighs, then reversed the brush and inserted the handle, slowly moving it in and out. She could see that he loved this. His cock was so hard.

"While you are doing that," Cassandra said, "bring that cock of yours up here to me."

"With pleasure," he said.

She started to suck his cock, licking all around the fat rim of the head, taking it deep in her mouth. While she was doing this, she grabbed the brush and started to move it in and out of her vagina. She sucked harder on his cock, barely aware of her surroundings. She was loving every moment of this. His hands now free, Steve lay slightly to Cassandra's side and started to play with her clit. Then he moved up to kiss her. Then he went back down, set aside the brush, and slid his cock into her very wet and unusually tight cunt.

Feeling he might come, he said, "Get on your knees, Hun." She did, and he pressed up behind her. He slipped two fingers into her swollen cunt and his thumb into her ass, made slippery with her free-flowing vaginal juices, and pumped them in and out. Then he mounted her. Again he slid his cock into her cunt, feeling the warmth and slipperiness and the tightness of her muscles around his rock hard cock. Every once in a while he took it out and rubbed it up and down from her anal opening to her clit.

"Roll over, hon," he said. Lifting her legs as wide as he could, he slid his cock into her vagina and thumbed her clit. She was screaming in delight.

He then removed his cock, placed it against her relaxed, welcoming, slick ass, and slowly penetrated. He put the brush handle back in her cunt and worked it in and out. She was coming rapidly. She arched up to meet his down thrusts into her ass. They were both dripping with sweat. He was moaning loudly as he thrust.

Cassandra focused ever more closely on her pleasure: the thrusting into her ass, into her cunt, the sensation in her breasts as she twisted one nipple and sucked the other. She seemed to see herself from above, as if she were hovering near the ceiling looking down at her body. At first she saw the room, then just herself and Steve, then just his cock plunging into her. Everything else around it was enveloped in a circle of black. Only his cock-all else was black. Then, at the height of her ecstasy, everything went black, and she felt herself slide away into someplace very warm and deep, and she knew no more.

Chapter 5: Steve Writing

The morning after the trip to Legoland with Cassandra and the "kids," I awoke early in my hotel bed with a smile on my face. Cassandra. Oh, that sweet and lovely lady, so warm and so beautiful. The mere thought of her made me hard, or was that because I had to pee? I got up and made my way to the bathroom and drained the dragon. My shoulder was sore. I popped a couple ibuprofen, a daily first thing in the morning event. I started a pot of coffee perking and stepped into the big shower. It was a nice shower, tiled with marble, about four by six feet, with a bench in one corner-plenty big for Cassandra and me both.

Ibuprofen. Age. Man, who would have expected it to come creeping up like that? I was fifty, a nice round number. I was tall, 6'3", and I kept my weight below 200 pounds, in the healthy heart range. My blood pressure was normal. I had all my teeth. Isn't that bizarre, reaching the age where women judge a man by whether or not he has all his teeth, as they might judge a horse? No plates, no root canals, no caps, just a few fillings, but I now had to use sensitivity toothpaste so hot and cold things in my mouth didn't make me wince.

I still had my hair, too. That seemed to matter to a lot of women. In some light it was light brown. In other light it seemed a sort of shimmery silver. In any case, my short sideburns were white. My close-cropped moustache and goatee were salt and pepper gray. What were these hairs that had started growing out of my ears and nose? Hard to keep those adequately trimmed. And there were even a few long hairs in my eyebrows to trim. Bushy eyebrows were rather attractive, I thought. Maybe someday I'd have them. I wasn't a very hairy man, but I had nice hair on my chest and belly and legs. On my chest, some of it had turned white in the past year-sort of an interesting effect. I kept my pubic hair trimmed to about a quarter inch. Some guys like to shave there. I tried that once. Growing the hair back was an unpleasant experience. Anyway, a shaved guy looks very naked and rather silly. But the trim looked good.

You read in stories about these guys with massive cocks. Well, I'm the real person. My cock was dead-on average, six inches when hard. The rim around the head was rubbery and fat, though. No one had ever complained, except on occasion that it was a little too big. How big around? Well, I once tried to slide it into an empty toilet paper tube. It was a very tight fit, and just as the head got to the end, the tube got stuck and would go no further. A paper towel tube is snug, but I don't get stuck. Does that help? That's about average, isn't it? We all do the best we can with what we have.

But age-I hadn't been expecting that. I woke up every morning and took a couple ibuprofen and took a hot shower and drank a couple cups of hot coffee-the only coffee I'd drink in the course of the day. When I woke up I could feel some little aches and stiffnesses here and there. An hour later they were all gone, and I felt great. Usually I felt great all day. If something started hurting, I popped a couple more ibuprofen. That took care of it.

I'd had a few surgeries-back, gallbladder, that sort of thing, all successful. I had the scars. They didn't bother me. So what? They were sort of a badge of honor or something.

So right now I was still capable of feeling great all day, and I secretly thought I was probably better looking now than I was at thirty, but maybe that was just vanity. All is vanity, it is said. Dust in the wind. What would it be like next year, or in five, or ten?

Actually, I enjoyed sex more now than I ever had, and while I could no longer come several times a night, I didn't come quite as fast, though if I was seriously excited it might be sooner than I wanted-or maybe sooner than Cassandra wanted. We would see. Why did I enjoy sex more? I think because I'd finally learned that for me sex didn't have to be about having one little orgasm, then feeling jealous because the woman was having dozens, each one better than mine, apparently. I'd learned that the pleasure of skin touching skin, when not considered a means to an end but an end in itself, could be magnificent, dreamy, utterly sensual. That had perked up my sex life immensely.

The hot water felt great on my sore shoulders, melting away the stiffness that sometimes built up in the night. I ran a washcloth over my body. It had a bit of padding here and there, but it was basically slim, and I felt okay about it. I didn't play any sports-or watch any, for that matter. Morning pushups and daily walks were enough for me.

My wife had walked three miles a day and done aerobics and yoga to keep herself looking her best for me. She had always been sexy, with slightly bigger legs than mine but no waist or chest to speak of and a nice grabbable bottom. I missed her. The news of the car accident-a head on collision on a twisty Pennsylvania mountain back road with a milk truck rounding a corner in her lane-had hit me pretty hard-hard for me, anyway. It had been so sudden. There were things I wanted to ask, things I'd meant to say. The insurance benefits made up for her lost paycheck, but so what?

We had met in college, but our backgrounds and tastes and plans were so similar that we felt we'd known each other all our lives. If she told me a story about her childhood, I knew what she was talking about. If it hadn't happened to me, it had happened to someone I knew. Not all our tastes were the same, but lots of them were. We liked pretty much the same foods, music, books, art. Maybe an 80% overlap. That's a lot in common.

We had three great kids, good-looking and very bright and inquisitive, but they were pretty much raised.

I've always found other women attractive, but after the funeral I was surprised to find that I had no interest at all in women. I just felt completely unmanned and sexless. But that wasn't a permanent state. Some people expect a spouse to be celibate for at least a year after the funeral. It's considered scandalous to not do that. But I wasn't getting any younger. About two months after the funeral, I heard about an online "adult" dating site, and I had a look. My cock rose in appreciation. It was a bit like Lazarus rising from the dead.

It was fun to look at the people on these sites. It was also useful. I'd long tended to see the ideal woman as someone looking like a Playboy model. Searching this site taught me to be more realistic. Women didn't generally look that way at twenty, and they almost never did at forty. I gradually learned to appreciate the special beauty of older women and bigger women, then I actually learned to prefer it. That's a sensible approach. The beginning of wisdom is learning that the primary thing a twenty-five year old finds attractive about an old man like me is his wallet. My wallet wasn't empty, but it wasn't big enough to satisfy a twenty-five year old for long, and I wasn't into buying sex or visiting massage parlors or calling hot lines.

123456...8