Womanly Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gathered a mouthful of saliva, spit it silently into my hand, and thoroughly lubricated my long-hard cock. Then, with Cassandra still blindfolded, in one swift instant I slid my arms beneath her knees and lifted them high, leaned forward, and shoved my eager cock all the way home, to the hilt. Cassandra screamed with pleasure, overwhelmed by the suddenness of it all.

I pumped hard into her, stroke after stroke, giving her the release she so craved. When she had reached a powerful climax, I held still, giving her a minute to recover and catch her breath. I could feel her vagina clenching involuntarily around my cock.

Then I pulled out, still holding her legs high and wide, and lowered my mouth to her clit. I licked and sucked it, sucked in and chewed on her outer lips, sucked in her inner lips, slippery as the insides of a ripe persimmon, licked over her urethra, thrust my tongue toward her g-spot, lapped again up and down the whole valley, then fastened once more on her clit, sucking and licking until she begged me to stop and give her a break.

After a couple minutes I gently loosened and removed the blindfold, leaned forward onto her lovely round belly, and kissed her face, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her ears, her neck, her juicy mouth. I feasted on her, enjoying her, loving her, immersing myself in her beauty.

Then I rolled off her and onto my left side. I lifted Cassandra's right leg and draped it over my waist. I took her left thigh between my own thighs and crossed my ankles. Then I slid my cock into her, deep and slow and luxuriously slid into that slippery wetness. I curled myself around her and slid my left arm under her neck. I took her right nipple into my mouth and licked and sucked it as I slowly drove myself into her, over and over. I watched for her orgasms, gave her time to recover from each, then continued. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her lips again.

So this was making love. It hadn't been like this my first time. Many times since it hadn't been like this. But this was what it was about. I didn't think she'd ever forget this.

"Get onto your knees," I told Cassandra, and she scrambled to obey, crouching with her head low and her bottom wide open to me. Again I admired the way the fat on her belly hung down in that position. It was a woman at her most vulnerable, her most accessible. I plunged my cock into her, deep, and she moaned with her pleasure. Again and again, minute after minute, I thrust deep. I licked my thumb, then thrust that into her ass, immediately causing another powerful orgasm, and I continued wiggling my thumb as my cock plowed into her cunt.

Finally my time was near. "I'm going to come soon," I announced.

"No," she said, "I want you in my mouth. Get off me."

I rolled off and onto my back. Cassandra seized my cock in one hand and slid the reeking shaft into her wet mouth. She gently caressed my balls as she sucked, and she massaged the bulge below my balls. My legs were spread wide to give her access. I saw her dip her fingers into her streaming cunt for lubrication, then she wormed her middle finger deep into my ass and began massaging my prostate.

"Oh, Sugar, I'm gonna come," I moaned. Cassandra lifted her head and with her free hand began stroking my cock. A few strokes later I shot a thick stream of come so high that some landed on my face. Cassandra sunk her mouth onto my cock again, sucking and swallowing what was left. Then she licked the drops off my face and used the towel to wipe off my chest and the finger that had been massaging me. Then she lowered herself on top of me and glued her mouth to mine.

I think we both napped for a while after that. Finally I returned to the world. "Bath time," I said. I staggered to the bathroom and turned on the water. I returned with Cassandra, and we lowered ourselves into the tub. The water felt great. It was wonderful to just lie there and enjoy the feeling. We kissed lazily, stroked each other just for the pleasure of it, and chatted.

"Feel like some supper?" I finally asked.

"Do I feel like supper? I feel like I've already been supper," Cassandra said, "and now all that's left is the bones. Or are you inviting me to dinner."

"The latter," I asked.

"Is there a horse restaurant in Pasadena?" Cassandra asked.

"Why?"

"That's what I'm hungry for."

"Well, let's go see."

We got out of the tub and dried off. We dressed, and while Cassandra was getting ready I made the bed and straightened things up.

We had our pick of restaurants. Indian seemed enticing, but Indian can lead to less than pleasant outbursts of gas, so we settled on a microbrewery that had a small but decent Italian menu. We each had a beer while we waited for our pasta.

"I have some bad news for you," I said.

"Let me guess," Cassandra said. "You're pregnant."

"No."

"I'm pregnant?"

"No."

"You're HIV positive?"

"Come on," I said.

"You don't like me anymore?"

"I do like you, more than ever."

"Then what?" Cassandra said.

"Tomorrow morning I have to fly back to Pennsylvania."

Cassandra sighed. "I suspected that would be happening sooner or later. It'll be a few more days before I can leave Joe. I'd sort of hoped we could fly back together. I'd love to have you touch me again on the plane."

"I'd love to do that," I said, "but you know these discount tickets. Substantial penalty for premature withdrawal and all that."

Our pasta came. Mine had strips of blackened chicken in it and dried tomatoes. It was good.

"Am I going to see you when I get back to Pennsylvania?" Cassandra asked.

"Do you want to?"

"What do you think?"

"My heart says you want to. I want to see you, too. Again and again."

"That sounds good. I'd like that."

"It's a little to soon to say for sure, Sugar, but if I said "Again and again, morning after morning," could you read between the lines and know what I'm getting at?"

Cassandra gazed solemnly into my eyes, without a trace of her usual sunny smile. "I can read between the lines. Don't play with me, you bastard. What could you want to do with me that you haven't already done with me?"

"I'm not playing with you," I said. "It's been a long time since I've met someone as special as you. A whole lot of our time together has been sexual. That's important, but that's not all there is. That's just a small part of life. We need to explore the other parts together, too. But generally, with most women, I don't want to explore that part. I do want to explore it with you and see if we continue to fit well together."

"I'd like that," Cassandra said.

The waitress came to take our plates away. "Would you like to see the dessert menu?" she chirped.

I looked into Cassandra's eyes and smiled. She smiled back, then turned to the waitress. "No, thank you," she said, "I think we have dessert waiting for us in our hotel room."

1...345678