Woman's Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With thoughts like these in her head, Maggie traversed the mine shafts, no longer flinching from the coarse miners. She didn't shy away when the boys grabbed at her. She didn't even set the overseer to rights when he made his advances. He still sickened her, for sure, but no more than she sickened herself. The overseer, seeing the possibility of his advances realized, plied more and more pressure. He was taken with Maggie, as he had been taken with the fresh-faced girls who found themselves here in the past. He began spending more and more time in the mine, accompanying his men on their duties, just to get closer to Maggie.

Having manufactured an excuse to go down to inspect the integrity of the shafts, the overseer one day was on the hunt for Maggie. When lunch was called, he looked for her, hoping perhaps to advance his cause. Maggie, meanwhile, had found herself stuck in a line of rough miners, all waiting to exit the shaft to find their lunches. Apparently, a cart had overturned at a main junction, and the men, and Maggie, were temporarily trapped in one of the wider tunnels. On their hands and knees, they waited for the cart to be cleared. The heat was made worse by their close quarters. The man in front of Maggie sat against the tunnel wall and lit his pipe, the acrid smoke filling her lungs and making her lightheaded. Behind her she could hear the rude laughs and vulgar jokes of two of the younger men, Jack and Charlie by name.

Jack crouched directly behind Maggie, and to amuse himself occasionally ruffled her skirts or grazed her ankles. Maggie was indifferent to these antagonisms, so she waited quietly in her place. Encouraged by Charlie, Jack grew bolder. His hands grew freer with her skirts, until once, probably by accident, Jack's hand brushed Maggie's thigh beneath them. This cause Jack to hesitate in anticipation of Maggie's retort, but when none came, he ventured to do the same again. Maggie, far from indifferent to Jack's play, was by now hoping for a repeat of her earlier episode. That there were two of them now did not phase her. Her loins burned to be touched, as she had been touching herself for days now. Now, here, down on all fours, Maggie spread her legs slightly, a gesture that made Jack grow instantly erect.

Maggie reached back to slide her skirt over her arse, revealing her naked flesh. Jack found himself eye level with Maggie's most private parts. She slid her hand in the crack of her flesh, and Jack took the hint, unable to conceive of his good luck. Meanwhile Maggie faced forward to see if the miner in front of her noticed what was going on behind her. He sat with his pipe, apparently oblivious. Jack by now had undone his pants, this after a brief struggle with Charlie, who evidently found himself outside of the action. Jack was bigger, though, and so won the dispute, and now was preparing himself to go at Maggie.

"Right, Jack, stick her wi' it!" Charlie whispered.

"Fuck off, Chucky. I don't want you watchin' me."

Charlie fell silent. Jack maneuvered himself in the tight space so that one hand braced the top of the tunnel, while the other rested on Maggie's back. Jack pointed his prick at Maggie's entrance, and gently slid himself inside. Maggie wanted to let out a moan of relief, but checked herself, lest the man in front got wise to her. The darkness of the tunnel, and the general noise from ahead and behind, had masked Maggie's and Jack's activities.

Maggie was wet and warm, and Jack had no trouble pushing himself in all the way to the hilt. And this he did over and over again. Maggie could hear the soft, sucking sounds of the young man's prick as it entered and retreated from her opening. She felt him slide all the way in and come almost all the way out before repeating the motion. She couldn't help but rock herself against him, burying him deeper.

Her arms were perched before her in a posture that crushed her breasts together. The wetness of her blouse combined with drooping neck revealed the tops of her breasts to anyone looking at her from the front. It wasn't long before the miner before her caught sight of Maggie's cleavage. He couldn't takes his eyes off the mounds of white flesh, trapped by the wet material and squashed between her soft arms. At first he looked at her shyly, but then he began to register what was going on. Her swaying motion, and now the sight of Jack's shadow behind her, made his jaw grow slack. Jack's thrusting was getting more urgent now, so that what could a moment ago have been just a gentle sway was becoming a lunging forward motion. Maggie's head moved in a jerking nod, but her eyes were forward, staring at the miner, and her mouth hung open in an O.

It took her a moment to realize that the miner had caught on to what was happening, and when she met his eyes, she didn't look away. Instead, she stared at him, her mouth slack, beads of drool forming at the corners, until Maggie, lost in the animal pleasure of Jack's plunging prick, let loose a string of saliva that hit the floor of the tunnel. Once or twice, when Jack's thrusts were particularly powerful, she let out contented snorts of pleasure in response. The miner was spellbound, and Maggie for the first time was moved from her torpor by the sight of the tent forming in his pants. His arousal aroused her further. She looked back at him and opened her mouth wider, her tongue lolling about around her lips, her eyes still cloudy with lust.

The miner glanced around uneasily, but moved toward Maggie. He discarded his pipe to undo this trousers, from which fell a prick bigger than any she'd yet seen. It was stiff, like the others, but thicker and longer. The miner, a large, barrel-chested man, positioned himself before her, his prick bobbing in her face. In response, Maggie only widened her mouth and let her tongue drape out. The miner grew harder at the sight of Maggie's wet mouth. He grabbed her head and pressed it toward his thick manhood. Maggie had no choice but to receive it. It slid past her wet lips and into her moist mouth easily. He pushed himself so deeply into her mouth that her nose felt his pubic hair. The miner kept his hips stiff while he took hold of Maggie's hair to move her head back and forth. With his other hand, he pushed her blouse off her shoulders and down her back, so that her dress had become merely a rumpled belt at her waist. The two men positioned at either end of her fondled at her exposed flesh as they each pistoned in and out of her respective openings.

Jack, in an instant after catching sight of Maggie mouthing the other miner's prick, began bucking faster and faster until he stiffened and let out a moan louder than he had thus far. She felt the warmth of his seed spill inside her, and as he withdrew, felt some of it fall out, coating the backs of her thighs. It wasn't long before Charlie moved in behind her, replacing Jack's prick with his own. But Charlie was little more adventuresome. He dragged his hand across her soaking back to collect her sweat, and then began moving his hand in the crack of her arse. Charlie had heard tales of men pricking girls in the arse so as to avoid pregnancy, and it was with thoughts of this that he concerned himself now. His fingers found her other opening, and, noting how tight it was, began gently to massage it. Maggie grunted in response, her mouth full of the miner's prick. Charlie's fingers were soaked in sweat and Maggie's own liquid, and with one he tried his luck at her rear opening.

At first it moved easily, but the opening was tight, and his progress was stopped. Maggie reflexively had clenched at Charlie's new penetration. But Charlie wasn't to be deterred. She heard him work up a load of saliva in his mouth and spit it onto his hand, which he replaced at her arse. This time, with a little more force, he pushed one finger in, deeper this time. Maggie muffled something in response, but didn't jerk away. Instead, she pushed against his hand until Charlie's entire finger was lodged there. Now, with his prick in her cunt and his finger in her arse, Charlie continued to bury himself deeper, pushing her against the miner's prick.

The miner, after a few minutes of aggressively humping her face, gave a short yelp and exploded in Maggie's mouth. Unprepared, Maggie convulsively coughed out the miner's spunk from the corners of her mouth. Still expelling his seed, the miner withdrew, his prick dribbling the white milky liquid in a steady stream. Maggie's mouth was filled with it, and not exactly relishing its taste, declined to swallow it. The miner, still oozing his spunk, shoved himself back in her mouth and finished himself off there. His prick displaced more of the milky liquid from Maggie's mouth before he fell back, panting, against the wall. Seeing Maggie free of the miner, Charlie grabbed her shoulder to pull her up so that her back was almost to him. He used her shoulder for leverage, to dig himself deeper into both of her openings. Startled with the force of this movement, and with the Charlie's finger now deeper than ever in her bum, Maggie opened her mouth, the spunk from the miner dribbling out down her chin and dripping onto her naked chest. A thick stream of it coated her neck and found its way between her breasts.

The scene had by now registered to the other miners, who were reporting it up and down the tunnel with great interest. Although many of these men had engaged in some illicit activity with the girls in the mine, this was by far the most blatant and open display of immorality. Much was made of the country girl Maggie and her sham virtues she had made so much of. The overseer, just a dozen or so feet behind Maggie and Charlie, caught wind and quickly came forward to investigate, exclaiming that it was his duty to put a stop to such activity. At about this time, Charlie was preparing himself to replace his finger with his prick. He pulled out of her, but he underestimated his arousal. The action of pulling out set him off, and he found himself coating Maggie's arse with his seed. Just as he finished, the overseer, crawling his fat self awkwardly through the tunnel around his miners, yanked Charlie aside with a fierce growl. There, in front of him, was Maggie, kneeling with her back to him, her body a soaking, heaving form. He was instantly erect, and beside himself with lust.

"Now I'm for it, you tart!" He said with sinister glee. Before Maggie could turn around, the overseer pushed her forward, her arse pointing skyward, her arms before her, much like the posture she had seen Jenny in a few weeks earlier. The overseer spied Maggie's cunt and arsehole, his depravity opting for the latter. He spat on his prick, which he hardly needed to do, and pressed it up against the tight opening. Maggie gasped, for this was bigger than Charlie's finger. But her opening was well lubricated, and the overseer's prick slid halfway in without much trouble. Maggie tried to pull away from the overseer's huge prick, suddenly feeling like a trapped animal, but he had a firm hold of her rumpled dress. Seeing this country slut struggling to remove herself from his prick, he grabbed her hair, too. He withdrew slightly from her arse, and then just as quickly plunged back in. This time he had nearly all of himself buried there. Maggie's arse felt full up, and the pressure of his prick translated to her other opening. No longer resisting, Maggie began to buck and snort like a pig, spunk and drool foaming at her mouth. The overseer humped let go of her hair and humped her arse, one hand on the tunnel wall for support, and one hand on her back, not quite kneeling but crouching behind her for better penetration.

With every thrust of his fat thighs, Maggie let out an inarticulate grunt of base pleasure, unself-conscious, unself-aware, lost in the pure, thrusting, animal sensation of this beastly man's prick in her deepest recess. In this tunnel deep below the earth, these human beasts copulated vigorously, grotesquely. Willingly forgotten by the world above, which consigned them to this brutish lifestyle in order to fulfill its own civilized needs, these people had become no better than brutes themselves in response. And here, in this brutish place, they fulfilled their own brutish desires. As the overseer erupted his lust in Maggie's rear shaft, his own cry of desire barely echoed up to the mouth of the mine.

12