Womb Soul Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that's what happens once the drug is administered. That's why I wait until the last moment with it." Those were the last words of the doctor, before the green liquid was delivered into Lithia's clitoris with a 0.3 millimeter needle puncture.

The tingles chasing across Lithia's skin became more intense. Lithia had to close her eyes. And she felt colors wash around like tie-dye. Vaguely like with the distance of the planet Saturn, she felt the doctor needling the side of her vagina in the groove. The tingling felt happy. "Please, put more needles into my pussy," begged Lithia. Then she drifted into unconsciousness.

When Lithia got a clear look again, she saw the lake behind her parent's house in Florida. There was a big tree with a swing. She found herself paddling in the water. It was summer. The humid heat was oppressive. The water was fresh and clear. She had her pink bikini on. She did a roll in the water and ended up floating on her back watching the clouds chase across the sky.

"Come out of the water! There are alligators!" That was the voice of her mom coming from the kitchen window.

"But mom, dad installed an alligator net. I'm safe!"

"He did that in 2037."

"Where am I?" Lithia cried out in desperate confusion. The idyllic piece raptured into frightening confusion.

"You are in 2035," said the cold re-assuring voice of Entropy. Lithia opened her startled eyes. She found her body covered in a hundred needles. Each one was running a skinny cable to a monitor on a stand.

"Push another needle. She is coming around," said the voice of the second white coat, whom Lithia hadn't heard speak before.

Lithia vaguely felt a needle pierce her body. It felt so distance that the needle might as well have pierced Venus. And then darkness enveloped her consciousness again. When she came to, she was in the college computer science lab. The lazy fall afternoon sun of Chicago broke through the few windows in the concrete slab of a room. She held the lab key in her hand. The feeling of pride swelled in her heart. She had been trusted to enter the lab on her own at any time of the day and night. Her daddy hadn't believed that she was cut out for a computer science program. She wanted to become a programmer and make cool mobile apps.

As Lithia looked closer, she saw a head of curly hair and thick rimmed glasses that were patched with tape. Breathing heavily with red cheeks, Aaron was looking at her. She remembered Aaron had always stayed late with her. He had always brought quarters in case she needed change. She was always too busy learning for-loops. Years later, she had realized that he had a crush on her and was too shy to say so. Her heart melted remembering that realization and how badly she had wanted to tell him, "Kiss me!"

"Kiss me!" Aaron didn't move. She yelled again "Kiss me!" In desperation, because he was frozen like a paused VHS tape: "Kiss me, god damn it!"

"She is as petty boring as the rest of those miner girls," said the second white coats voice coldly.

Lithia felt another needle and drifted away again.