Women Are Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between Amy and Denise, I was getting almost more sex than I could handle. I'm glad I have good stamina because I need it. Then Vera came up to me. Vera's hispanic. A dark hispanic. Her parents are from El Salvador. She's been on our high school swim team. She was always so quiet, it was surprising to have her proposition me. She's very attractive in her own way, A longer face and body, longer nose but it all goes together well. A very fit, slim body. A great butt, all swimmers have butts, and great shoulders. Strong legs. Her tits aren't as big as either Amy or Denise but they're there, a little more than a handful. With the right attention and make up she could probably be beautiful but she doesn't know that, doesn't even try. Bashful.

"Danny," she said to me quietly, "I want to learn to fuck. From what some girls are saying, you're good at it so I could learn from you. I want to be good enough to keep my man happy so he won't stray."

"Vera, if you've got a man, you should learn from him."

"Oh, I don't have a man. I just plan on having one some day and I want to be good at sex. You have to be good at sex to keep your man. As it stands now, I'd probably mess everything up. I don't know anything. So I have a lot to learn."

"Vera, you're very attractive. More than you know. I'd love to have sex with you. You're not on the pill are you?"

"No. See how little I know?"

"That's o.k., I can use condoms. We don't want to get you pregnant. But you need to go to some place and get on the pill. They could also describe some things to you, like the risks of disease, of pregnancy, and give you phone numbers of various help agencies. Ask Denise, she can tell you the places to go where the costs aren't high."

My Mom is busy running the business, so there's no one at our house, I took Vera there. Getting her naked was interesting. I don't know what she expected but she finally got there. I actually explained her own body to her, and mine. I played with her clit a little just to get her slightly aroused. Apparently she had never done that. I showed her my cock and told her what we'd do with it. Then, once she seemed comfortable with all this, we lay on the bed and kissed and felt each other. I had to help guide her in feeling me. But she reacted like any female would to what I was doing to her and started to get into things a little. I moved to playing with her breasts, then sucking them, then kissing down her body and getting to her pussy. I pulled her to the edge of the bed so I could kneel on the floor and get at her better.

I purposely kept licking and sucking and finger fucking her after she came, to see if she'd keep getting aroused and having more orgasms. She did. Then I slipped on a condom and started into her, slowly. I didn't want to hurt her. I don't know when it happened but she had no hymen, I never broke anything, which made things better, I think. She was tight. So tight it almost hurt to push my way into her. And she stayed tight, even as I slid in and out of her for several minutes. But it worked. She loved everything and let me know she did. She came again and her inside locked me in so tight I was reminded of dogs needing cold water thrown on them to separate them. I wasn't sure I'd ever manage to get out of her. But then, I didn't. I stayed in as she relaxed and fucked her to still another orgasm. Just to prove things to her, I moved her onto her hands and knees and came into her doggie style until she came again. Then I had her climb on me and ride me. She was tentative at first but got the hand of it. Then she admitted she was sore. I was still hard. So I talked about cock sucking. She seemed interested so I had her try on me. I took off the condom and talked her through things. She's a natural. Maybe it's because she was very aroused by then but for whatever reason, she was ready to really attack my cock and try and swallow it. I managed to cum, which scared her for a moment but she did as I suggested and got at least part of a mouthful and swallowed. We cleaned up and her first lesson was over.

She was ready to come with me every day. Her soreness must wear off quickly. She became hooked on sex. I tried to talk her out of it but I think she became hooked on me, too. I should have known better than to initiate a virgin, she started connecting everything she loved about sex with me.

Then my Dad died. Electrocuted on the job. He was 41, my Mom is 40. They're both in practically the same shape as when they were 20. It never entered any of our minds that he could die. Since we had a business and my Mom knew how to run it, we had to keep it going right through our grief. And some one had to do Dad's old jobs. That some one almost had to be me. I had just finished a quarter so I managed to arrange with the school to just drop out for a quarter or more to solve the immediate problems.

As I looked through the paper work, I could see that some of the private pools my Dad serviced paid way more than the normal rate. Multiple times the normal rate. So it seemed to me that they were the first ones to save, to get to and avoid losing. Our other teams could be rescheduled to some others but I figured I better go to these high returners and figure them out. I'd gone along cleaning pools so often, the job was no problem, it was retaining these high paying customers that I wanted to accomplish.

Following his schedule, when I got to the very first of these places I realized it was Amy's house. I wasn't sure how to handle this but figured I should talk to the owner or whoever and make sure they realized I was there instead of my Dad. So I parked the cleaning truck in the driveway and went up and rang the bell. This really attractive woman answered the door. She looked so much like Amy, I realized it had to be her mother. As often as I'd fucked Amy out in the cabana, I'd never met her mother or father. Well, this is like ten o'clock in the morning so I guess her father is working. I'd also have to admit that I immediately felt a little horny about this lady, she had her daughter's terrific body and looks, just slightly heavier and older. She didn't truly look old enough to have a daughter Amy's age but I realized that my mother didn't look old enough to have me as a child either. I realized from Dad's cards that this must be Mrs. Corrigan.

"Mrs. Corrigan," I said, "My Dad serviced your pool for years and has died. I'm his son, Danny, and what I would like to do is just take his place. To do whatever he used to do. I've certainly cleaned pools before so I'm pretty sure I can do whatever he did but perhaps you have some special needs or instructions that I don't know about."

"She looks me up and down. Like a pool cleaner, I have on just a pair of shorts, actually a boxer-type swim suit, and flip-clops." I knew about Mike, your Dad, I'm sorry to hear about it. Please accept my condolences. (My Dad's name was really Miko but he became Mike to most people in LA.) You say you can do whatever he did."

"I think so. At least I can try."

"And as far as you know, he came here once a week and just cleaned our pool."

"Well, I know he came here and I know you pay very well so I assume you had some other needs he helped with."

"Well," she grinned looking at me, "He certainly did. He ate me and fucked the Hell out of me. Think you can do that?"

Wow. Talk about surprises! And right up front like that. So I grinned back. "I know I can. Maybe even better. I'm younger, more stamina."

"Well, today we better go to my bedroom. My daughter's home so we better not try it out by the pool where she just might walk in on us."

So I stepped in and closed the door behind me as she started towards the stairs to the second floor. I just followed her. Truth is, I thought to myself, this isn't going to be bad at all. She's a lot like he daughter, with a great body that ought to be great to fuck. But I was amazed to discover my Dad had been fucking someone besides my Mom for years. I never imagined that.

Well, we ended up naked and she had me eat her to begin with, get her in the mood. It was a lot like eating Amy. These two sure were related, same shape pussy, same tasting pussy, they must use the same douche. I asked about a condom and she said none needed, and so I proceeded to fuck her. And fuck her. I lasted as she had at least five orgasms and we switched positions over and over. I know she has to be forty or so and she's had a baby, Amy, but fucking her was exactly like fucking her daughter. She hadn't lost anything over the years.

When she finally decided we were done, she told me I still had to clean the pool. Her husband expected a clean pool and she didn't want him to ever get unhappy and want to change pool cleaners. He never pays attention to cost or what checks she writes, so the higher cost meant nothing. I'm sure she didn't care whether it cost $100 or $1000 as long as she got a good fuck out of it. Unlike her daughter, she never sucked my cock, though. She also said something that made me think that my Dad had fucked her when they were both in college and they had just never stopped. She was like her daughter in many ways, I guess.

So I went down and cleaned the pool, added chemicals, swept the patio, tidied up everything just as it should be. When I was just finishing, Amy came walking out wearing a minimal bikini, showing off her body. "Danny! You're here. Great!. Let's go in the cabana so my Mom won't see us."

And we did. But the first thing she did once we were naked was start sucking my cock. "Danny, you just fucked someone. I can taste it. Where have you been?"

Shit, what do I say. "I've just been here. I cleaned the pool."

She actually laughed. "You fucked my mother didn't you?" How in the Hell did she manage to work that out? "Don't say, it doesn't matter. She fucks everyone. Even my Dads from time to time. I guess that's why I'm like this, I inherited her genes. So that's my mother I'm tasting? Well, maybe you should just get it in me so I'll end up tasting me on you."

So I did. I must have been at that house for two and a half h ours. Twenty minutes cleaning the pool. An hour or so each servicing mother and daughter. It's a good thing I have stamina. Can I do this weekly? Maybe I should try and do them both at once, together. That ought to be pretty kinky.

The rest of that week I fucked four more beautiful older women. At least two of them had been, as had Carolyn Corrigan, fucking my Dad in college. Maybe the other two also but maybe not. What all five had in common was terrific good looks and a wealthy husband. Maybe a very rich husband in at least one case, but at least a husband that was earning lots and lots of money. They were all around the same age as my dad, forty. And they all had such perfect bodies that it couldn't be accidental, they had to work hard at it.

I was in a quandary. Apparently m y Dad had been fucking others all the time he was married to my Mom. I loved my Dad, looked up to him. But as is probably true for most boys, I really loved my Mom, would do anything for her, would give up my life for her I think. And here is this stuff. I mean, she had to know. Maybe not at the beginning but at some point she had to know. How could my Dad be fucking at least five other women regularly and not have her figure it out? Yet she stayed married to him. And as far as I knew, there as no trouble between them, They were always just my Mom and Dad. And why would he want other women. Mom was a beauty Queen in the islands and has never changed much. She's still a very good looking woman for her age, every bit as attractive as any of these other women.

Well, I know how he did it. Stamina. I fucked Amy's Mom and then fucked Amy. Did more than just fuck them, we did everything we wanted with each other. And on two days, after fucking a couple of the other cunts inherited from my Dad I had sex with Denise on one day and another day, Vera. So, if my Dad was like me and apparently he was, he could handle sex with all these other women and with my Mom as well. Which made me think about sex and my Mom. It's not something I had ever thought about before. But obviously my Mom and Dad had sex. I mean, I got created didn't I? And since I'm now in a routine of having sex with a posse of 40-year old women, it made me realize that my Mom was still attractive and at least capable of being sexually active. It was weird even thinking about that. But now that Dad's dead, how does that affect her, is she missing sex? Is she going to find another guy somewhere? Or, and this scared me, was she like my Dad and having other lovers, too? I got rid of those thoughts.

But here I was, still with almost more sex than I wanted, certainly more than I needed. On the other hand, I only had two-a-days on three days. There are seven days in the week. I could probably handle some more females. So I kept it up for three weeks. One afternoon, Vera is with me in my bedroom. We always met at my place, she had too many others around her place. I wasn't too sure what to do with her, it's obvious that she believes she's in love with me. She's only had sex with one guy, me, and she's mixing all the enjoyment of sex up with love. Every time we're together I try to convince her otherwise but we still end up having sex. Actually, it's become terrific sex. Anyway, on this day, we'd already done a lot and were moving toward the end of things. She's sitting on me, riding my cock. She's facing me. I'm on my back on the bed. Then I see in the doorway to my room, my Mom. She's supposed to be at work. Vera's bouncing on me, enjoying my cock moving inside her and my Mom is watching us. What do I do? It's too late to pretend it isn't happening. I can't just smile and wave and say, Hi Mom. I doubt if she's surprised that I'm having sex. And then she's gone. She watched for awhile and now she's not. I usem y fingers on Vera's clit to bring her to another climax and as her insides start squeezing me, I cum, too, and we're done for the day. It only takes a few minutes to clean up, kiss her goodbye and get her out of the house.

I pull on some shorts and hunt for my Mom. I don't know what to say or do but I need to find out how she's doing, how she's handling this, do something for her in any way that I can. I look in a couple rooms and head for her bedroom. The door's open and she's laying on the bed, her feet toward me, her knees u p and legs spread and she's got her fingers working on her pussy fast and furious. I've been having too much sex. My mind is affected by that. Because what I think when seeing her frigging herself is, she deserves better. She deserves some really good sex. So I walk in and climb on the bed. Her head rises a little and she looks down and sees me. Her hand pauses over her pussy. I lean in and get my hands to her and pull her lips open and get my tongue into her and start licking.

"Oh, Danny, no . . . . "

I keep licking and then slide a couple fingers into her as my tongue works on her clit.

"No, Danny . . . "she says but softly. I keep working on her and pretty soon her hand is on the back of my head, holding me to her and her legs are waving around next to me and then close on either side, locking me to her. Then she cums. I can taste her. I pull out my fingers and try and suck her whole pussy into my mouth and slurp at her juices. As her legs finally relax a little, I slide up over her and get my very erect cock aimed into her and push between her lips.

"Oh, Danny, we shouldn't . . . " But I'm pumping away and in just a second she has her feet on the bed and is lifting me a little with her hips as she starts fucking me back and we're pounding away at each other. It doesn't take long and she's cumming, I keep on fucking her. She pushes with her legs very strongly and rolls us over so that she's on top. She stays there and rides my cock.

"Danny this is all so wrong but it feels so good, We need to talk when we're done." And she starts bouncing on me, giving me as good a fuck as anyone ever has. After a few minutes she's cumming again and she lifts off of me and next to me gets on all fours with her butt up in the air. I know what that is and get behind her and slide back into her. She has a surprisingly tight vagina, it feels great as my cock moves in it. She pushing back, grunting, and I pound into her as hard and fast as I can. She cums again and I can feel that I'm not that far off so I just keep at it and then finally cum myself.

We're laying next to one another, both on our backs. "Danny," she says, "I have to admit that sex is good. I enjoy it. So once you started, I couldn't bring myself to stop you. But this is all wrong,. In fact every thing that's been happening with you has been all wrong. I'm afraid your life is probably already ruined. I know you're with those older women. None have called in and canceled there arrangements with us so I know you're fucking them just like your Dad used to. And while I don't know all the girls, obviously you've been sexually active with girls your own age. So how are you ever going to fall in love and have a normal life some day with some woman. You're ending up just like your Dad."

"You knew he was having affairs?"

"Not at first. I was a virgin when he came back and married me. And like you, he had tremendous stamina so our sex always ended up with me having orgasm after orgasm. I was madly in love, there just couldn't be a better life. And then you were born. I loved having a baby. I knew I'd never have another. The doctors told me that when you were born my insides got messed up and to correct things, I ended up without the ability to have any more babies. It bothered me but I could accept it, I still had you and your Dad. But since I was at home, I answered the phone and I began to realize he was getting calls from women. They said a few things that made me realize that he was involved with them. So I confronted him and he admitted it. He said he loved me and wanted me and would always love me and have sex with me but that he had sex with a number of other women and he couldn't change that. He was even earning money from some."

"That must have been a big problem."

"It was. I actually took you with me back to Maui. But I missed him. I didn't like it but decided I was better off with part of him than none, so I came back. I think he knew I would. I enjoyed being with him way too much and he knew it. Several times I got so angry that I decided to try and get even and had sex with another man. You've been with Carolyn Corrigan. Well I went to her husband's office and told him that my husband was fucking his wife. He knew it. He suggested that maybe to get even we should have sex. So I did. In fact, we had sex fairly often. I don't know why she's cheating on him, he's a very good lover and apparently makes love to his wife often. She's just a slut. I'm fairly sure he's going with others, too, so maybe they deserve each other. But I also knew that wasn't the solution. So I've tried to avoid that. Besides, it's not like Miko didn't keep me satisfied. But now, here we are with you. I'm afraid you're so far into this that you'll never be able to love one woman and that's not good."

"I don't know, Mom. You're probably right, I've now been with fairly many females. Some are better than others but I can't believe I'll ever run into someone that's so much better than anyone else that I'd be willing to settle for just her forever."

"Well that's too bad.I know of many people happily married and true to each other and I'm sure it makes life much more pleasant. But I do know that I have to find a lover closer to my age. Not that I didn't enjoy you. You're like your father, you do everything very well and for a very long time. But I can't become just another one of your fuck buddies. It's all wrong. We can't just keep doing this."