Women: Conniving, Scheming...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,547 Followers

Dad laughed, "You're hopeless."

I laughed then too, "I'm your daughter daddy."

That ended our little post family gathering melee, but it still didn't change what I knew. My sister was getting her ashes hauled at the hospital, and the man I loved was being made to look a fool. Face it I knew Vonda was a cheating bitch, and I'd decided I was going to be the one who rescues Del. As far as the Van Dyke girls were concerned Del was about to go from the frying pan right into the fire, because I was simply burning up for him!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'd been keeping an eye on Vonda for nearly six months, but how I came to realize what she was up to came about completely by chance. Del worked at the news station. He put in long hours, but thanks to the way things worked at the station most of his time was put in during the day. Vonda's workload seemed to be erratic; she'd get called back in at all kinds of odd hours.

Since Vonda couldn't seem to keep up with her professional work and her home responsibilities she occasionally called me in to help out. I was always glad to do it since I wanted to be around Del as much as possible. Me helping out led to some disquieting discoveries. Vonda was too sure of my naivete or she was just careless; either way I started to pick up the signs that something just wasn't right.

I'm a virgin. I know at twenty-three that sounds like I'm not very modern. But being a virgin doesn't make me a simpleton. I know the difference between a woman's natural excretions and semen.

OK, I'm not exactly a virgin in the purest sense of the word. A couple boys in college tried the old dry pump, or is it hump, outside my clothes. I let them get away with it a little bit, and oh yeah, there have been some fingers up in there, but they've only been my fingers. Yes, I play with myself, and before this is over everyone will know who I fantasize about when I do.

When I first started helping out I'd change Del's and Vonda's sheets every now and then. It was OK by me, and if once in a while there were some damp spots from a little loving I wasn't bothered, a lot jealous maybe, but never bothered.

Over time it became pretty obvious Del and Vonda's intimate moments, at least in bed, were becoming less frequent. All right, no problem, people come home tired, they don't have the energy, but I was helping with the laundry too. Look it was no problem for me to throw a load of sheets in the washing machine, and occasionally I might have tossed in a few of Del and Vonda's under clothes.

Del wears boxers. I prefer a man in boxers. I think those tighty-whities are more for kids than men. Sometimes I'd hold his boxers to my nose just to get smell his pee. I know that sounds crazy, but I loved everything there was about the man. Most of Vonda's panties are like mine; maybe soft cotton, some derivative of polyester, and an infrequent pair of silks.

Like I said, I know a woman's natural excretions from a man's spunk. I found spunk in Vonda's panties! What was spunk doing in Vonda's undies? Aha, that sounds like a quickie! But a quickie at home; wouldn't that mean she'd have time to change panties? Yes, of course! But what if the quickie was someplace else; say at the hospital or in some motel room, then there might not be an opportunity to change. She'd have to slip back on the panties she was wearing. Geez, what if the quickie was when she was leaning against her desk at work? Heck, the panties would go down, the fun would occur, and the panties would be pulled right back up without any chance for a clean-up.

I wasn't a math major, but I knew how to add. I put two and two together, and the two together certainly weren't Del and Vonda. That really got my goat. Del and my sister had only been married for like three years, and now two and a half years into the deal and Vonda was already fucking around. Was she just a promiscuous bitch, or was this something more?

Vonda's my oldest sister, and until lately my greatest role model. What she did always meant everything to me, but I had to face what I'd already known about her. Vonda had been a busy girl in both high school and in college. I heard her private talks with Nancy. They used to compare notes about their boyfriends; both of my older sisters were little whores. Vonda's premarital indiscretions were continuing right on after marriage. I guess that wouldn't have mattered; except this time she was hurting Del, and I loved Del.

Of course I could be completely wrong, but in times like these I knew I had to trust my womanly intuition; for a man that would be his gut instincts. Vonda was cheating on her husband. Sooner or later she'd get caught. I knew Del; he wouldn't stand for it, he'd blow her off. That's where it got scary for me; if he caught Vonda he'd surely be suspicious about me. He might suspect I knew something. Even if he didn't suspect that I knew something I was sure he'd never go for another Van Dyke girl. If he caught Vonda on his own, my chances with him after the break up would be nil.

My world, my future came into focus. I had to see to it that Del found out about Vonda, but I had to be in on the discovery with him. I had to appear to be on his side. Heck, I was on his side! That was even scarier; if Del and I worked together he still might not want to have anything to do with me. I was Vonda's sister. If he dumped Vonda and went for me, which is what I prayed for every night, he might not want to be around Vonda ever again, but her being my sister sort of guaranteed that he would be around her at least some of the time.

I was excited about the prospect of exposing Vonda, but I was terrified that Del wouldn't let me be the one to pick up the pieces of his broken heart when it was over. What if he left her, and then decided to skip town. He had a great job. Good cameramen are always in demand, and I knew in my heart he was the best cameraman in the state, probably in the country, maybe even the whole world! He could go anywhere and probably name his own price, but what about me?

Heck, I was a measly high school English teacher. I only got my job because my dad knew somebody on the school board. English teachers are a dime a dozen. If Del moved on I'd have to follow him, but I'd never get a job teaching school again. What if I ended up working someplace as a waitress? Would Del still be interested in me? I mean even with Vonda's memory tied around my neck I think he would, but waitresses and store clerks and stuff work long hours for low pay, they never have the time when they're not too tired to play. Oh awful, I might end up in another place, doing a terrible job for no money only to get to watch the man of my dreams fall in love with somebody else again.

I couldn't do this! I couldn't start wallowing in self-pity about things that might never happen. I had to get Del to leave Vonda. If I could do that, I knew I'd get him. I just knew it.

Well there it is; that's why I grabbed the chance at the dinner table to go after Vonda. I'd laid my cards on the table. Now it was up to Del. He had his choices. He could continue to play the fool. He could go after Vonda alone, or maybe, just maybe he'd say something to me. I'm at his house three, four days a week. He has my cell phone number! I thought of that really old ABBA song from way back in the olden days, way back in the 1970's. What was it called; 'Ring, Ring, Ring." Yeah I remembered, 'Ring, ring, why don't you give me a call? Oh, oh, oh ring, ring, don't you love me at all?' Come on Del! Call me up!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Del called me two days after my dining room debacle. I picked up my cell, saw who it was and pretended to innocently ask, "Hello, is this Del?"

He replied, "Yeah it's me. We have a lot of laundry, and I was..."

"I'll be right over," was my reply.

Del and Vonda had just bought a house, a small bungalow. It was about a quarter mile from my dad and mom's. I took a quick shower, pulled my hair back, used rubber bands to tie it off in two pig tails, and capped them off with small red ribbons at the ends. I grabbed a simple, thin, white brassiere, and matching cotton panties. Then I found a cheerful little pink cotton blouse; it buttoned up the front and had a simple pointed collar. I left the top two buttons undone. To abet the cheerful innocent look I was aiming at I slipped on a pair of light brown loosely fitting culottes. I added some light brown knee high stockings that matched the culottes, and finished the outfit off with a pair of penny loafers. I skipped the makeup except for a tad of soft pink lip gloss and hint of pink eyeliner, and oh yeah a little pink blush for my cheeks.

I looked myself over in the mirror. Yes, I'd captured the sweet innocent look I wanted. Del was going to just cream over me. I could almost see in my mind's eye his man thing as it grew and filled out the front of his pants. I have a story about Del's thing too.

I dashed out to my car, my little Nissan, and took off. When I got there Del was waiting for me in the kitchen. I went in the back door. He was drinking a cup of coffee, "Hi Sherry, can I get you a cup of coffee?"

I loved coffee, but I'd just brushed my teeth and didn't want anything to spoil my breath, "No thanks. Have you got any juice?"

He grinned mischievously, "Pineapple juice?"

I pretended I didn't know the secret to pineapple, "Sure," I answered. He poured me a big glass.

I pulled a chair around so he could see me. I took a sip of the juice. I folded my hands in my lap, and I leaned forward slightly so he could get a better view of my breasts as they pressed against my blouse. Then I started, "Before I say another thing I want to apologize for the things I said about Vonda. I just made it up to make her mad."

Del's smile faded briefly but returned, "You sure pissed her off. When we got home, once she finished cussing you, she lit into me. She made it clear nothing was going on at her work."

God he was hot! He was wearing a pair of snugly fitting jeans that showed off his thin hips and muscular legs. He'd tucked a dark blue Tee shirt inside his pants, he wasn't using a belt, the metal button holding the top of his jeans together was crying out at me. Unsnap me, unsnap me, it kept saying. His tight abs, his broad shoulders and his magnificent pectorals were unbelievable. Del was clean shaven, no beard or scraggly mustache was allowed to hide that beautiful face. His hair was crumpled. It wasn't crumpled like that Kentucky senator's hair; that man's hair always looks dirty. No Del's crumpled up hair looked sexy. He had grass in it.

I had to do it. I leaned forward, "You have something in your hair," I picked at it till I got it all out, "there," I said. Geez, I wanted to kiss him so bad. I think he could tell. His hair was so soft, nearly as soft as his big beautiful brown eyes.

"You look really pretty this morning Sherry. Did you get dressed up for me?"

I knew I was blushing, but why hide it, "I always get dressed up special when I know I'm going to see you," I clasped my hands around my knees and leaned further forward. I knew the unbuttoned top of my blouse left a small cleft; I knew he could see a little bit of my chest. He looked too!

"Vonda said you're jealous, and that's why you always go after her whenever we're all together."

I couldn't lie. If I did I knew he'd see right through me, "Of course I'm jealous. She married the best looking man in the county, but remember I saw you first. She saw I liked you, she blocked me out, and got to you ahead of me."

I saw he was momentarily confused. I guessed he didn't recall the first time we all met, "Don't you remember it was at some stupid conservative seminar. You were on the aisle seat. Vonda ran up and grabbed the chair right beside you."

"Oh yeah, I remember now. You were what, eighteen?"

"I was twenty, almost twenty-one," I watched him smile. I knew I was losing ground, "I've always look a little younger than my age, but that doesn't mean I don't think like a woman," he grinned at me like I was a kid. I was beaten.

Del reached across and pulled on a pig tail, "You're a really cute kid Sherry. If I was a few years younger and not already..."

I shut this crap off, "I'm twenty-three and you're only twenty-eight. We're not...," he cut me off.

"Sherry you're my wife's little sister."

I got up, "You asked me over to help out?"

Del stood up too, "I hope I'm not being rude, but I have a lot of work to do outside. My boss wants me in early tomorrow, we're doing something about the landfill and complaints about pollution, and Vonda had to go in again today. Could you..."

I answered, "Laundry?"

Del nodded.

"OK," I responded, "You go on about what you need to do. I'll handle the laundry, change your sheets, and tidy up."

He got up close to me. I could smell the coffee on his breath and the grass on his clothes. I wanted to die. He was marvelous! He touched my shoulders with his hands, his firm muscular hands! It was like an electric shock. I wondered if he felt it too. God almighty! My mind was screaming at him, 'Hold me in your arms! Kiss me!'

He gave me another silly grin and kissed me on the forehead, "You're a great kid." He turned and walked out the kitchen door. Seconds later I heard the lawn mower. 'Damn, I was just this great kid.'

I spent the next three hours stripping their bed and remaking it; the sheets had been clean, no signs of sex. I separated the laundry and did it; one pair of her panties had spunk in them. I vacuumed, emptied the dishwasher, tidied up the living room, and set a bag of trash out for Del to put in one of the cans. I called out, "I'm done!"

Del stopped what he was doing; he'd been weed whacking, and came back inside. He smelled of sweat, man's sweat, his man's sweat! I loved it.

He and I were facing each other again in the kitchen. He gave me a generous smile, "Thanks sis, you're..."

There would be no 'thanks sis's this time. I had something else in mind. I moved over close and took his right hand. Del was right handed, and fortunately for me he'd been wearing gloves while working in the yard. I pulled his right hand down inside my culottes and my panties. I was wet. He didn't fight me, but I could tell he was ready to run. I gave him the sincerest look I could muster, it was sincere too. I'd been rehearsing what I wanted to say all morning. I held his hand against my vagina, "I'm a virgin Del. I saw you first. Some day you're going to marry me. This will...this will..." His eyes were so soulful. I knew if I stayed there one more minute I would cry. I'd beg him to leave my sister. I'd tell him what a rat she is. I pulled his hand away and ran down the hall, grabbed my purse, and crying all the way, got to my car, jumped in, and drove away. I'd blown it. I'd blown it big time. Now he'd never have anything to do with me. My life was over.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was wrong. Del called me again, "Hello Sherry?"

"Del, yes."

"I've been considering what you said at your parent's house, and I think we need to talk."

"When do you want me over?"

How about tonight? Vonda said she had to go in again."

"Seven OK?"

"Pizza?"

"Cheese and pepperoni."

"Gotcha."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I got to Del's at seven sharp, and parked my car. I didn't bother to knock. I went straight in. Del was in the living room fiddling with the remote control to the television. I walked in, "Del?"

He looked at me, and I knew at least for a little while I had him. Tonight I left the little girl home. The pig tails were gone. I'd done my hair up in a tight bun. I was wearing gold hooped earrings, pale red lip gloss, eye shadow, mascara, and a little blush on my cheeks. I wore a thin silver braided chain necklace around my neck. I thought of that old song 'Brandy'. I hummed it all the way over, 'Brandy wears a braided chain made of finest silver from the north of Spain'. Oh God Del you've got to fall in love with me!

Tonight I had on a dress, a dark blue item; V necked, empire waist, short smart looking capped sleeves. It was a mini and came to just below mid-thigh. I had on very dark blue high heeled shoes and dark blue nylons. Underneath I wore a dark blue bra and dark blue French cut panties. I was dressed for battle!

I walked in, sat down on the sofa, crossed my legs, placed my hands in my lap and asked, "I'm glad you called. I was afraid I scared you off the last time."

His answer was straight from the shoulder, "Sherry you didn't scare me off. I know you like me."

If only he knew half the truth. He was gorgeous as usual all decked out in a pair of loose fitting khaki trousers, blue button down shirt, and what looked like dark comfort shoes, the type men wore when they were on their feet all the time. I went straight to the point, "You're worried about Vonda."

"Not worried exactly, just a little put off."

He was still in denial. I had to be careful, "What can we do to put your mind at rest?"

"I don't know Sherry; you were the one with all the ideas?"

He was getting defensive, bad place to be, "Can I ask you some questions?"

"Sure."

"You won't get mad?"

"No, you can't make me mad."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"OK, how's the sex life?"

He replied, "I don't know. What do you mean?"

I asked again, "Are you two having much sex?"

"I don't see where..."

"Del I need to know what's going on. Tell me how are things with you and my sister in bed."

The pizza delivery man rang the bell. Del got up, got the pizza, paid the man, tipped him, and brought the pizza in and placed it on the coffee table, "I'll be right back. Let me get some paper plates and napkins. What would you like to drink?"

I asked him, "Got any more of that pineapple juice?"

He grinned, "I think I'll have some of that too."

Once we got the pizza and the juice out Del answered my first question, "My sex life sucks Sherry."

I suppose people by now might be asking something like, 'Why would the husband of an older sister be willing to confide in this kid?' The answer to that is simple. First I'm a woman. I know how to wheedle. I'm crazy for this man. I'd do almost anything for him. Second, well there'd been many times, way late at night, when he and I had long discussions about things. He trusts me. Remember trust is everything; without trust no relationship can survive.

I asked, "What she cut you off?"

"No worse, she's always either too busy or just too tired. She says she's dead on her feet. Then when we do have sex it's like she'd just waiting for me to get through," he looked at me real funny, "I don't know why I told you that. Maybe we should just forget this whole conversation. "

I ignored his comment, "How does she dress now when she goes to work?"

Del shook his hand like he was trying to get it to dry, "She bought almost a whole new wardrobe."

"Looks nice?"

"Sexy as all get out. Sherry where are you going with this?"

"I'll ask the questions. How did she used to dress?"

"What do you mean, like before?"

"Yes before she bought the new clothes."

"She'd usually leave wearing her scrubs."

"So she's gone from scrubs to hottie. How is she treating you at home?"

"You mean when she's home. She's been treating me like shit. It's like I'm nobody; just somebody in the way."

I was still sitting on the sofa, but Del was sitting across from me on an easy chair. I patted the empty space on the sofa beside me, "Come sit over here."

"What you want to hold my hand?"

"Something like that," I patted the sofa again. He slouched around a little, but finally got up and came over. I took his hands in mine, and started to say something but he interrupted me.

"What now you're going to play Nurse Sherry..."

carvohi
carvohi
2,547 Followers
123456...8