Women: Conniving, Scheming...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers

Daddy walked me down the aisle. When I got to the altar the minister asked, "Who gives this woman in holy matrimony?"

My dad answered in his firmest voice, "Her mother and I do." It was the happiest moment of my life. I was in a white wedding gown. Del had on a black tux. He was smiling at me the whole time my dad walked me down the aisle. Del was the handsomest most wonderful man in the world, and he was about to become mine!

Though it was the most expensive season of the year we honeymooned in Hawaii. Del had a good job lined up in Austin. I looked it up on the Internet; all the experts said it was a great place to raise a family. When I asked if I should try to find a teaching job, Del told me probably not for several years. He patted my stomach and said he had other plans for me. I, of course, cried.

Will we live happily ever after? That's hard to say; we're just starting out. People can get sick; there are accidents, and in the end we both know one will die first and leave the other behind. Remember this is for richer or poorer, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, till death do us part.

Am I afraid? No, not at all; I have the right man.

Will we be happy? Well we'll give it fifty or sixty years to figure that out. Right now I keep thinking about that old Paul Williams song the girl who died of anorexia sang, 'We've Only Just Begun'.

One thing's for sure; Del got the right Van Dyke girl this time. I made my vows, and I meant everyone of them. I'll never ever leave his side.

Guess what else? The other day I thought of something really profound. I owe everything that's happened to me to my sister Vonda. She was the one who made me go to that stupid seminar.

This is the end of our story, but for Del and Sherry theirs is about to begin. Life does, indeed, go on.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your comments are appreciated; public or private. I take them all seriously. Thanks again to Harry R for doing the editing.

carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers
1...345678