Women Enjoying Naked Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her firm, orgasm-denying grip on his cock still in place, Taryn slid her finger home.

She immediately feared he would lose it, and she would be powerless to stop it. He pushed his face into the cushion and moaned loudly in frustration as his asshole clenched at her finger, surprising her at how tightly he could squeeze it. Becoming perfectly still — even to the point that he stopped breathing — Darrian endured what Taryn realized was a cruel denial of a massive orgasm.

_Oh, lord! Is this hot!_ she thought, not daring to move a muscle herself as Darrian's moans devolved into whimpers and he remained motionless, rigid. _He's so ready for me to fuck him, and I'm so ready to do it, that I can wait no longer to bend him over the arm of this sofa and fuck his brains out_.

After several more seconds of breathless anticipation, it seemed Darrian had succeeded in stopping yet another orgasm. Her finger still in his ass, she eased her grip from the base of his cock.

An immediate dribble of pre-cum mixed with what surely must have been cum leaked from the end of his dick, dripping onto her carpet as his cock twitched and jerked. He sagged into the cushion in exhaustion, his asshole relaxing around her finger.

THAT was the most mind-blowing thing Taryn had experienced all night.

It was Darrian's unmistakable signal he was ready for her to fuck him in the ass.

She eased her finger out slowly then used her hand to gather excess lube from between his cheeks. Smearing it on his asshole, she again penetrated him, feeling him open to her second invasion, accustoming himself to the feel of her penetrations.

Taryn finger-fucked him.

How exciting!

Extracting her finger again, she rolled that finger plus another through the slipperiness between his cheeks. She pressed her middle finger on top of her forefinger and clamped them together, preparing for her next penetration.

Darrian was going to take two fingers in his ass.

She pressed at the entrance of his crinkled opening, feeling it yield. At a slow, steady pace, Taryn slid her fingers in, watching in growing arousal as they disappeared inside of him.

His moans and groans added to her desperation to fuck him with her strapon.

But first she would hold two fingers inside his warn, snug anus, feeling his sexual desire for her from the inside out.

He turned his head to the side and looked at her.

"Taryn! Please! You have to fuck me right now or I'll go crazy!" he implored, his asshole squeezing her fingers then relaxing only to squeeze again.

"Tell me again, Darrian," she said in a husky voice, jiggling her breasts as she spoke, knowing he could see them with his head turned to look at her. "Tell me one more time what you want while I have my fingers inside you."

Maybe it was because this was the first fantasy with her new toy set-up, but this was by far the most intense man-fucking scenario Taryn's imagination had ever devised. Never had she been such a tease. Never had she talked so dirty to the guy she would fuck. Never had she toyed with him for so long, made him wait in such desperation.

Never had she turned herself on more.

"God, Taryn! You know what I want!" he sputtered, now rising up on his elbows and craning his neck to look fully into her face. "I want you to strap yourself into that dildo, and I want you to fuck me in the ass until I come!"

She pressed her fingers as deep into him as they would go, watching his eyelids flutter as she did it.

"What about me?" she asked, thrilled at his request but wanting to hear the words she knew would add even more excitement.

"Oh, shit, baby!" Darrian exclaimed. "Plow my ass good until you come, too!"

He emphasized the request with a tight squeeze around her fingers.

She leaned in to kiss him as she slowly withdrew her fingers from his now thoroughly lubricated asshole.

Rising from beside him, she patted him on the ass and said, "Just relax for a minute, baby."

Taryn walked to her bathroom to wash her hands but was too excited to delay for even one second what she knew was coming. Stepping back into the living room while still in the process of drying her hands, she said, "Your cock is so pretty, Darrian. Stand up and let me see it while I put on my harness and dildo." Advancing to the sofa, she draped the towel over the arm then picked up the harness.

He rose slowly, stiff from his time on his haunches and then his knees. His erection had not abated, however, and with every move he made his cock bobbed sexily in response.

Taryn could not draw her gaze from it as she strapped into the harness then retrieved the dildo in order to fit it through the ring at the crotch and get everything tugged and snugged into place.

As a result, the two of them stood facing each other, hard cocks at the ready.

Hers was a non-human shade of pink, a pretty shaft of plastic that nonetheless sent a clear message it was capable of delicious penetration.

His was definitely human, throbbing in excitement, and sending a clear message the man to which it was attached was crazyhot to get fucked in the ass.

She picked up the bottle of lube from where she had tossed it on the floor and then backed into Darrian where he stood. The satisfying feel of his erect cock pressed against her back and her butt told her she was properly positioned.

"I know you're right-handed," she teased, turning her head to look at him with a grin. "So hold out your right hand and let me pour some lube into it."

He nuzzled her neck as he did so.

"Mmmm, yeah, baby," she replied, squirting a generous amount of lube into his upturned palm. "That feels nice."

In reply, Darrian, nibbled her ear lobe.

"Now stroke my cock the way you masturbated for me a few minutes ago," she purred, tossing the capped bottle of lube to the sofa.

He closed his fist around her cock, whispering into her ear. "You'll never really know what this feels like," he said, his fist now stroking up and down her strapon, "but take my word for it, Taryn. It feels fucking fantastic."

He continuing stroking her cock as he pressed his own into the back of her. Reaching with both hands behind her, she planted them on his hips, gripping them to immobilize him as she pressed back into him harder.

The sensations of his hot breath on the back of her neck and his stiff cock trapped between the two of them as it pressed against her mixed into sublime pleasure for Taryn. Knowing the dildo Darrian was now thoroughly lubing would soon slide deep into his asshole only added to the intensity of the scenario.

"I'm sure it's good and coated now," he said urgently.

"You're eager for your fucking, aren't you?" she answered.

"Taryn, if you don't fuck me this very instant I'm going to jack off right now until I come, and I promise you it won't take more than a few strokes," Darrian replied.

She knew he meant it. He was desperately hot and bothered and aching for a long-denied orgasm.

"Go lean over the arm of the sofa," she said, her words clipped and hurried but leaving no doubt he was to comply immediately. Her tone becoming softer and more sensual, she continued with her instructions. "Then back your ass up and spread your legs so I can reach around and help you out when I start fucking you," she said, surprising herself at how much her directions sounded like something she'd heard in a favorite man-fucking video.

Darrian scrambled into place, his eagerness evident in every movement, and each one of those movements caused his stiff cock to bob and twitch.

She walked to stand behind him.

Then Taryn just stood there, amazingly turned on by the sight in front of her and savoring every aspect of the scenario: Darrian's sexy ass, upturned and eager; her dildo glistening with lube, upthrust from her crotch and ready to sink into him; the insanely arousing thought of what was going to happen next . . .

He wiggled his ass.

"God, I want this so bad," he growled as he extended his arms to grip the cushion of the sofa. "Fuck me, Taryn. You've got to fuck me right now or I'll go crazy!"

She stepped forward and spread his asscheeks.

He moaned.

Maneuvering into position behind him, it took a few seconds to get into the proper stance so her dildo was lined up nicely at the entrance of his asshole. Slowing inching forward, the end of her strapon nudged first slightly above the entry point then nudged slightly to the left before it found its mark dead center.

"Oh, my god!" Darrian groaned, and Taryn knew she had found the right spot.

She leaned into him, and the tip of her strapon slid in.

He gasped.

She pushed into him deeper.

He gasped again, this time moaning and raising up on his elbows.

As she continued to slide into him, Taryn reached around and found his hard, throbbing cock, and she closed her fist around it, pressing into his back in the process and sliding the dildo all the way home.

Darrian was completely impaled on her strapon, and she had his stiff erection firmly in her grasp.

It took a few seconds to get the rhythm right, but in short order Taryn was stroking him in a reach-around handjob as she fucked him in the ass.

His increasingly urgent moans let her know he was going to come soon, and she released his cock in order to grab onto his hips with both hands and fuck him in earnest, focusing now on her own pleasure, drinking in the intensely arousing sight of her strapon sliding in and out of his asshole, feeling pleasurable ripples created whenever she banged against his flanks.

"Oh, shit!" he groaned, dropping back to the sofa cushion.

It was a huge turn-on to see him grasp at the cushion, crazy to dig his fingers into something, anything, as he tried desperately to cope with the intensely pleasurable sensations Taryn was creating in his ass, in his cock, in his entire body. The sight pushed her closer to her own orgasm.

"Aaaarghh," Darrian screamed into the cushion as his cock erupted, spurting ropes of cum into the towel Taryn had draped over the arm of the sofa. He jerked up, stiff-arming the cushion, panting in arousal as his entire body shook.

That did it for Taryn.

She slammed tight against his ass and ground her hips into him, squirming as her own orgasm rippled in waves through her, top to bottom then bottom to top. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled herself tight against him in a near black-out of sexual bliss.

Extracting her mind from the fantasy scenario that had its grip so tight on every one of her sexual senses, Taryn somehow managed the thought that she needed to ease up, that she might be pushing into her new sextoy so hard that she would snap the suction cup off the end of it.

It was nearly impossible to have any other thought as she stood up on shaky legs, sliding her dildo out of the toy and stumbling backward in total exhaustion. She collapsed into a chair, her breathing ragged, a deep flush across her collarbones and the top of her chest, her pussy still spasming against the crotch of the harness and the base of the dildo.

She was covered in a light sheen of perspiration, the exertion of the fantasy and the corresponding physical motions she'd been replicating in real life exhausting her.

It was several minutes before she recovered, a light chill settling over her as the sweat evaporated from her body, prompting her to rise from the chair and drag herself into the bathroom to begin the process of unstrapping the harness and pulling out the dildo to drop into the sink for a thorough washing.

That would all have to wait, however. Taryn could do nothing after fantasy-fucking Darrian's sexy ass but crawl into bed, draw the covers up under her chin, and sink into a satisfying, but exhausted, deep sleep.