Women Get Horny, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mother!" he moaned, his head back, eyes rolling closed.

"I want you to come in my mouth, Robby," I drooled, sinking to the floor in front of him, tugging off his shorts, stripping him. His cock was hard again already, and I loved looking at it, and at his balls. "Right now, Robby. Do it. FUCK MY MOUTH!" I instructed. And so of course he did it.

Before I began sucking his cock I dipped my middle finger into my mouth, spit on it, then moved it to his ass, probing for, then finding his asshole.

"Let me do this, baby," I moaned, touching his anus, rubbing it as I took his cock inside my mouth. And then I pushed. Slowly. Gently, but forcefully.

"Oh GOD, MOM!" he groaned, spreading his legs, leaning toward me, his hands on the countertop behind me as he felt my finger sliding into his ass, my lips gently moving up and down on his cock as he fucked my face.

"Hmmm!" I hummed, sliding deeper inside his ass now, as my lips milked his cock. I rubbed his prostate, fucked him in the ass with my finger while I reached down inside my skirt, rubbing my clit as I sucked my son's cock.

"OH MOTHER I'M... I'M GONNA COME ALREADY!" he gasped. And then he did it.

"AHHHHH!" he groaned as I fucked his ass with my finger, my other fingers flying over my pussy as sperm erupted inside my mouth.

I immediately pulled back, then said, "ON MY FACE, ROBBY! COME ALL OVER MY FUCKING SLUT FACE!" And of course he did that, too.

"Oh MOTHER!!" he cried out, watching as spurt after spurt of cum splashed down onto my cheeks and over my lips. I chewed a mouthful of his cum as he watched, then swallowed, listening to his demented giggle. He grabbed his cock and jerked on it again, the laughed when a big gob spurted out across my forehead and into my hair.

"YESSS!" I groaned, slowly pulling my finger from his ass. "MAKE ME SCUMMY, ROBBY. MAKE MOTHER YOUR SLUT WHORE!" I wailed, coming myself now.

"Watch me, Robby. Watch me be nasty for you," I wheezed, bringing the finger from Robby's ass up to my mouth. "Watch me, baby. Watch what I'm going to do."

"Oh yes, Mother! Do it! SUCK YOUR FINGER AFTER YOU HAD IT UP MY... MY ASSHOLE!" he cried out, watching as I sniffed the finger. A nasty thrill coursed through my body. I knew what I was going to do was bad, so very bad. And then I did it. I opened my mouth, ever so slowly moving the obscene finger closer and closer to my lips.

"YESSS, MOTHERRRRR! DO ITTTT!!" Robby wailed, shooting one last gob of cum onto my face as I slid the smelly finger inside my mouth.

I sucked the acrid taste from my son's ass off my finger as he began wiping the cum from his cock all over my face, pushing his cock through the puddles of cum there, pushing the cum into my mouth.

My orgasm exploded inside me, and I collapsed onto the floor, smiling as Robby leaned down, still moving his cock over my face, pushing the cum into my mouth. Then he leaned down to me and kissed me, tasting his cum on my lips. When he pushed his tongue into my mouth I came again, grabbing his head, pulling it to mine, turning my face back and forth under his lips, wiping his cum from my face all over him, making his cheeks as scummy as my own. God how I loved this.

Robby pulled off my tank top, then pushed me onto the floor, onto the rug in front of the sink, quickly pulling off my skirt. His cock was still hard and his eyes glazed with lust as he sank on top of me.

"Yes, baby. Do it. FUCK ME!" I said, as his cock began sliding inside my wet pussy.

Robby pounded into me, fucking me hard... fast... and deeply. I came again, screaming as I clawed at his back, my legs extended, straight up, spread, giving my son complete access to my cunt as he fucked me, furiously, slamming his cock into me until he was spunking into me yet again.

Afterward we lay there, sweating, gasping, like two fish in the bottom of a rowboat. We were a mess, and the stench of our sweat and cum and sex filled the room. I loved it.

We finally got up from the floor, and I suggested we shower before breakfast, so we went upstairs again, into my bathroom, and stepped into the large shower stall together. I adjusted the water and we moved beneath the spray together, soaping each others bodies, Robby fondling my tits again while I gently washed his balls, cock, and his ass. Then he moved his fingers into my ass crack as well, and stared into my eyes as he rubbed my asshole.

"I liked it, Mother. What you did to me. Here," he said, pressing against my asshole.

"I liked doing it, honey," I purred.

"Do you want me to do it to you, Mother?" he asked, rubbing my anus.

"I want you to do anything you want to me, Robby. Anything. And if you want to fuck me in the ass with your finger of course you can do it. Or you can use your cock. Anything, baby. No matter what," I breathed, feeling his cock hardening yet again. God, the stamina of youth. Nothing like it, really.

"Do you WANT me to... to fuck you in the ass, Mother?" he asked, his eyes glazed as he moved closer to me, his cock poking against my cunt.

"Yes, baby. I want you to do a lot of things to me. And I'll do them to you," I cooed, loving the sensation of his finger rubbing my asshole.

"Like what, Mother? What kinds of things?" he asked, squirming as my fingers squeezed his cock back to life yet again.

"It really felt good to have my finger in your ass, Robby?"

"Yes, Mother. It felt funny, especially at first, but I liked it after I got used to it," he moaned.

"I... I think I want to lick you there, too, Robby," I suddenly said, impulsively, surprising both of us.

"Oh God, Mother, really?"

"Yes!" I hissed. "And more, Robby. Things I've seen on the Internet. Things I want to try... with you... only with you, baby. Nasty things. Things no mother should ever do with her son, but I'm not just any mother, Robby. I'm a perverted slut. Your perverted slut, and you are my MOTHERFUCKER, and I want to try these things."

"Oh Mother, yes, I want to try things with you, too," he groaned, his cock fully erect again now.

"Robby..."

"Yes, Mother?"

"I want you to put your cock in my ass and fuck me there until you come. Then I want you to leave it in my ass and... and I want you to pee in me there. I want you to give me a PISS ENEMA, Robby!" I said, turning around, spreading my legs, bending down.

"Oh MOTHER! REALLY?" he said excitedly.

"Yes, baby. Do it! FUCK ME NOW. IN MY ASS!! Then PISS IN ME!" I gasped.

"Oh Mother, yes. I'll do it!" he gurgled, positioning his cock against my asshole. He pushed then, as I reached behind me and spread my ass cheeks for him. And then he entered me, his cock stretching my ass, filling me as he pressed into me.

"AHHHH!" I cried out, rubbing my cunt now, masturbating yet again as Robby fucked my ass. Just thinking about what he was going to do to me, knowing he was going to come in my ass and then pee in it made me come again, and that made Robby come.

"FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS!! THEN PISSSSSS IN MEEEEEEE!!" I screamed, feeling spurts of cum shooting into my ass.

"AHHH, MOTHER!! YOUR ASS IS SO TIGHT! I LOVE FUCKING YOU IN THE ASS, MOTHER!" Robby screamed as the last of his cum spurts finally subsided.

"Now, Robby! DO IT! PEE IN MY ASS!" I gushed, wanting it, knowing how wrong it was, how very, very wrong, which is I suppose why I wanted it so badly.

It took him a while. Perhaps a couple of minutes. And then I felt it. The first warm dribble of piss in my tight ass.

"I... I'm doing it, Mother. I'm... I'M PEEING IN YOUR ASS, MOTHER!" Robby groaned, his flow hot, stronger now, filling me, thrilling me as I stood there, bent at the waist, resting one hand on the tile seat in the shower stall, still using the other to rub my clit, my wet clit.

Robby's piss oozed out of my cunt and down my thighs, and suddenly I wanted to do more, to be even nastier. So I did it.

I pulled away from my son, then quickly turned, facing him, facing his golden stream.

"Oh MOTHER! YOU'RE LETTING ME PEE ON YOU... ON... ON YOUR FACE!!" Robby squealed, laughing as I took his cock and sprayed the stream back and forth across my tits and face.

I laughed with him, my handsome young son, and just before he finished peeing I took his cock into my mouth and swallowed, the flinty, metallic taste of his pee strong, acrid... thrilling.

Afterward we had breakfast together, dining naked, laughing and giggling together. I poured syrup on my tits and had Robby lick it off, and he in turn poured some on his cock and had me suck it. Amazingly, he became hard yet again, and we left our breakfast unfinished, hurrying off to my bedroom again for another sex session. On impulse, I brought the syrup with me, and in my bed had Robby get on knees, leaning down on his elbows. I parted his ass crack and poured some of the syrup in it, then licked it from his ass while fondling his cock. When he was hard I rolled him over and took him in my mouth again before we fucked, this time slowly, leisurely, for a very long time.

We both knew we'd be doing this for many years to come, no pun intended, and I can't imagine hoe any mother and son could ever be any happier than the two of us...

The End

12