Women Know

Story Info
Sweet ladies together.
1.6k words
3.83
28.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her sweet, soft kisses melt your mind. You concentrate on the slow explorations of her fingers caressing and hands pressing as she travels across you.

Your eyes are closed and you hear her breaths and feel them on your flesh. Wet kisses tell you of her intent.

You fight to keep your eyes closed, for you want to watch her, but you tolerate that delicious agony as a concession to her desires.

She plies on in her quest to touch and kiss and lick every inch of your skin.

You wait in desperate anticipation as she moves up from your breasts. Her mouth and lips nibbling at your neck send shivers through your body.

Groans escape your mouth and she bites your lips in response.

Her love for you is different than mine. Her softness is as yours and she knows the touch you need from her own desires, not from rote and experience as I know you.

You thrill at her tender kisses and her gentle touches. You react to my harsh and furious animal use of you as would a bitch in heat.

I wish I had the unique abilities she has to please you. I am envious that she makes you so willing and weak when she holds you.

My attentions provoke you and drive you harder to lustful thrashings and screams to make me fuck you even harder.

She makes you into a kitten, purring and languidly rolling and turning. I make you into a tigress, clawing and thrashing and biting.

I sit back and watch as she continues.

Your hands are still at your side as she leans down and kisses your lips. You rise up to her but she stops and pushes you back down.

She kisses you again and this time you lie there submissive to her. She looks up at me and smiles. I smile back in approval.

She crawls up over your body and reclines down upon you. She holds your cheeks in her hands as she kisses your lips. You open your mouth in welcoming response as she kisses each lip then covers your mouth with hers.

I watch as she pulls back and flicks her tongue teasingly across your lips, then presses her mouth to yours. You greedily suck her tongue.

She raises up and looks at your face, then places little quick kisses all over your cheeks, your eyelids, nose and chin and then goes back to your mouth. I see the wetness from her kisses in the light.

She kisses your mouth again. This kiss is long and powerful and I can see from the way you both press against each other, it is full of passion.

Her arms reach under you and she holds tight to you as you both rock together, mouths still locked and engaged.

I see her knee push your legs apart, then she spreads your legs with both knees until she lies on you, her belly against yours. She grinds against you and you respond.

She breaks the kiss and slithers down over your body, kissing as she moves. She pauses to suck and bite your nipples until you moan, then she sucks them harder until they darken and swell in her lips.

She kisses down over your belly and then rears up and repositions herself so that she is lying on her belly between your legs. She looks up at you for a second and then rests her head on your thigh.

You shudder at the sensation of her face against your thighs and I can tell you want to open your eyes and reach for her.

She kisses your left thigh and sucks your flesh until little goose bumps pop up on your skin.

She turns and kisses and sucks your other thigh. Moans slip from your throat.

She looks at me, taunting me with her prize. I could push her away easily and reclaim you, but I am as captive to this moment as you are and I simply lick my lips at her.

She gives me a haughty look and kisses your pussy. Her eyes never leave mine as she licks between your labis. Her licks are long, deep and slow and they drag up the wetness that flows from you.

She raises up to show me the wetness on her face then dives back down to gorge on your juicy cunt.

She spreads you out and laps at your open slit. I see the pink inside and the wetness glistening.

My cock has been hard since she pushed you down on the bed and now it is swollen and hurts in the confinement of my jeans. I unzip the fly and release my cock. She looks at me and flicks her tongue against your clit, teasing me.

You shake with each flick of her tongue. I know you are near orgasm and I watch for your telltale signs as her tongue flicks, flicks, flicks, and flicks.

Faster and faster, she licks your clit and you squirm and writhe and I see you shake uncontrollably as she covers your clit with her lips and sucks it and licks it mercilessly. You buck up under the sensation and scream as she takes you over the edge.

She continues to work your clit as you try to push her away. Her hands hold you down as she continues to lick and suck your swollen clit until you beg her to stop.

Finally, she moves away from your throbbing clit and pushes her tongue into your wet vagina, probing and then licking the inner labia walls, washing up your cum.

Your hands now feel her head, encouraging her and guiding her. She needs no guidance and knows her way around your pussy.

She watches your face as she brings you to another climax and then when you sag back down on the bed, she slides over you and lays on top of you and shares the taste of your cum with you.

You eagerly kiss her and suck the juices she offers. Your kiss lasts much longer than is necessary for the transfer of the taste and I watch as she again pushes your legs apart with her knees.

She then moves her leg over you and in that position, she presses her mons against yours and you raise up to meet her for maximum contact as you begin to grind your pelvises against each other.

Your lips meet and as you both hump each other, I see your lips crushed and spread and twisted as you ply them together.

Your arms clutch each other and your mouths lock tight in hungry kisses, opening only to let out moans and take in gasps of air.

She leans on her knees so she can grind her pussy against yours harder and you twist and roll slightly to your side to meet and accommodate her.

I watch in fascination, my cock leaping in my hand at the sight. You both push and wiggle and thrust your hips toward each other. I can see the wetness on the outside of your lips as you tease each other.

You continue rubbing your pussies together for a few minutes, racing faster and groaning louder and louder.

She stops and kisses you roughly as she pins your arms above your head. She bites your lips and licks your cheeks, then moves away from you and sits over your belly.

You lie still, looking up at her as she crawls over your stomach and breasts. She pauses with her cunt wet and dripping on your chest. You fondle a breast, then hold it up in a conical shape.

She turns toward it and you rub your nipple against her pussy, sliding it between her lips, and then teasing her clit. She leans back and lets you play with her.

You rub her clit and fuck her pussy with your tit as much as possible and then you release that breast and hold the other one up and she turns toward it.

You fuck her cunt with your tits and you rub her clit nub until she moans and thrashes against you, then when she can't stand it any longer, you release your breasts and move your hands to her ass and pull her to your waiting mouth.

Her pussy drips juices and leaves a wet trail as she drags it up your chest and neck and chin.

Your mouth is open and your tongue stiff and extended as you guide her to it. She sits on your face and grinds her burning pussy against your lips as you lap at her and lick her.

Your lips grab her labis and suck and pull her lip flaps as she heaves back and forth. She looks down at your eyes and nose as you bury your face against her hot cunt.

She thrusts her hips up and down as she fucks your face. She is obsessed and so are you. Your hands hold and feel her ass as she thrashes against you.

Your tongue and lips and mouth are busy licking and sucking and kissing and fucking her sopping hole.

She groans as she shakes and I can tell by the way her head is back that she is cumming. She grabs your head and holds it still as she heaves a few last times against you and climaxes over and over.

You are both calm after awhile, but you don't move. You lie there gently kissing her thighs and licking her lips. She leans down, her hands on the headboard, bracing her.

Your legs are spread and as I stand up and walk around you, I look at how swollen your lips are and how wet your pussy is. I walk to the head of the bed and look at her face, flushed and sweaty. I am ready now to join you both.

I stroke my cock as I walk, and I imagine how tight your pussy will feel around my cock and how hungry her mouth will be. So many choices before me. What a perfect problem to have. Where do I start?