Women Make the Man Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man admires milf mom, masturbates in public.
1.2k words
3.99
10.4k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 2 - A Day at the Beach

This is the second chapter in a longer coming of age story set in the mid '60's about an 18 year old young man spending the summer after high school graduation in a small town on the coast of New England.

***

On our street there was a coffee klatch of some of the local women. The next morning, two of my mom's friends stopped by for the first meeting of the summer.

Janet LaPage was maybe ten years older than my mom, lean with a tennis player's body, obsessed with getting a perfect tan, a pack of Newport's always at the ready. Janet's late husband had been an investment banker who had the fortune to die young and leave her with a comfortable inheritance. She drove a Bonneville with the top down, a scarf on her head, and sunglasses glinting in the bright sun like a picture from a magazine.

Nance Raycroft lived a couple houses down the street. She'd been married to a railroad man who had passed away a few years before. She was the oldest of the trio, in her late 60's with a round body and short hair colored what could only be described as a reddish mahogany.

"Hi, Billy!" I heard Janet's tobacco scarred voice as I let the screen door bang behind me. "Did you have a good winter?"

"Yes, Mrs. LaPage. I guess it was pretty good.

Nance chimed in, "How's school goin'?"

"Well, I graduated. I'm off to U of M in September."

"A college boy! I remember when you were just a kid riding your bike up and down the street."

Janet turned to my mom, "Look at him, Marian, he's all filled out. He's got his dad's build. Nice broad shoulders!"

"Yeah, he's a good lookin' guy," my mom replied. "It's hard to believe he's already over 18! I could go for him if I was still a girl."

"You better watch out," said Janet with a wink. "The girls are all gonna be chasing you. My advice is you don't run too fast, let 'em catch you. It's more fun that way!" she chuckled.

I was looking to make a polite escape when Nance asked, "So are you working this summer?"

"Yeah, I'm back at the restaurant."

"Didn't you work there last year?"

"This is my third year there," I replied.

"Well you ought to be manger by now!"

Sloan's Colonial Coach House was the "fine dining" establishment over in the village, but everyone just called it "the restaurant". During the summer it provided employment for any number of college kids and locals, giving the kitchen an atmosphere reminiscent more of a rowdy frat house than an elegant destination.

The season started the first of July. Until then I had a couple weeks to basically do nothing. Which is what I intended to do.

"Say, Billy," Janet said, "if you want to make a couple bucks before you start work, I need some help cleaning up the yard. Branches and leaves all over the place after the winter. How about I give you twenty bucks? OK?"

$20 was not an insignificant amount of money in those days. How could I refuse? "Sure," I said. "When should I come over."

"Oh just show up tomorrow some time, I'll be ready for you."

"OK, Mrs. LaPage."

My mom cut in, "I thought we might hit the beach today. It's such a nice warm day for this early in the season."

"OK," I said, "I'll go get changed. Whenever you're ready." I made my escape up the stairs.

It was only a short walk to the beach. The Island was a little off the usual tourist route so it was never a crowded place, but this early in the season we pretty much had the place to ourselves.

I headed straight down to the shore and dove down into the familiar green warmth of the Gulf Stream heated water. I came up and stood looking out across the bay at the landscape I had know since I was a kid.

Suddenly my mom came up from behind and put me in a fierce hug. I could feel the coarse fabric of her bathing suit on my dripping back and the shape of her body as she pressed it against mine.

"Its' so good to be back! " she said.

"I love it here," I said.

After swimming for a while we went back on the sand and stretched out our towels side by side. I stretched out with a book of sea stories, that seemed appropriate for the beach. It was a chronological survey starting with the Book of Jonah and ending with Joseph Conrad.

Mom laid on her back with a wide brimmed hat over her face.

"I want to get my legs tan," she said. "They're so pale after the winter."

Actually, I didn't think they were pale at all. I wasn't actually reading either. I surveyed her body firmly held by her one piece bathing suit. The same body I had seen loose and free in the bath.

Starting at her neck, I followed her cleavage down and imagined what those round breasts must look like compressed by the tight white fabric of her swimsuit. There was a roundness to her belly that led down to the curve of her hips. Her shapely legs emerged from the bottom of the suit which, itself, outlined the sensuous mound of her vagina.

My eyes followed her legs up from her red painted toenails to her fleshy thighs, right to the edge of her swimsuit which squeezed her legs so that there was a little bit of flesh bulging ever so slightly.

She stirred a bit and slightly opened her legs. I sat up. She still had the hat over her eyes.

I looked at her crotch and saw a few wisps of her dark curly pubic hair escaping from under the tight white bathing suit.

I felt my penis stir.

Pulling my knees up, I placed my hand between my legs and began to rub. A hard lump formed under my bathing suit.

In those days the style was to wear tight "streamlined" swimsuits. An erection in such an outfit could be a difficult thing. My cock was straining against the confinement. Jacking off in such a situation was probably not the smartest thing to do, but then, there's nothing smart about a young man's sex drive.

Fortunately, the beach was pretty deserted. I looked at the vaginal mound and stray pubic hair of the mature woman beside me. I looked at the waves breaking on the beach. I kept pressing my hand against my pounding prick.

A stocky middle aged woman was walking down the beach. I could see her fleshy shoulders and her generous tits spilling over the top of her black bathing suit. She was passing about 15 feet away. I pulled my knees together hoping she wouldn't catch on to what I was doing. She didn't seem to be paying much attention to us.

Then she looked my way and gave me a pleasant smile. I nodded back in greeting just as my cock pulsed and with an almost painful intensity deposited a load of gushy cum inside my light blue trunks.

"I think I'll go back in the water one more time before we head back," I said.

(To be continued...)