Women Make the Man Ch. 04 - Janet

Story Info
Seduced by an older woman.
2.2k words
4.36
10k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 4 in "Women Make the Man". It can be read alone, but I recommend reading from Chapter 1. It is a coming of age story set in the mid-sixties on the coast of New England.

***

It was June, the summer between my high school graduation and my first year of college. I had turned eighteen only weeks before.

The next day I headed over to the LaPage house right after breakfast. Janet LaPage was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee, smoking cigarettes, and reading the local paper. She was dressed in black slacks and a light pink sleeveless blouse.

"Oh hi, Billy," she said flatly.

I don't know what I expected after the adventure of the previous day, but I was a little disappointed in her businesslike attitude.

"You should probably cut the grass today. The mower's in the garage. See if you can get it started."

"Right. OK," I replied.

The motor took a few pulls, but I got it started with a little effort and set out to mow the broad front lawn. The day grew warmer, and I took off my t-shirt enjoying the early season sun on my back.

I was finishing up the fenced-in back yard when Janet LaPage appeared in her coral pink two piece bathing suit.

"I'm sorry," she said, "But you've been out here working away without your shirt, you're going to get all sunburned. Here, let me put some lotion on you."

She strode over and began applying the lotion to my back. I felt her firm touch massaging my shoulders and the back of my neck.

"You've got a nice build," she remarked. "But I guess all the girls tell you that!"

"Well, um, no, not really," I mumbled.

"Well you do. At least I think so, and I know what I'm talking about!" she chuckled.

She turned me around and began applying the slippery fluid to my chest, working her way down to the waistband of my tan Bermuda shorts.

She followed the beltline around to my back almost hugging me, her long fingernails scraping lightly against my skin.

Then she squatted down before me and began to massage my legs, working her way up as I had done to her the day before. Slowly and sensuously her hand moved up my thigh and continued inside my pantleg until I could feel the back of her hand brushing against my balls. I held my breath.

Then she pulled her hand down, raking her nails on the inside of my leg. My cock stiffened.

"C'mon, let's take a break," she said in her husky voice.

Janet took my hand and led me back to the house. In the kitchen she pulled out a chair for me and asked "How about a beer?"

Not waiting for an answer she opened the fridge and returned with two 'Gansetts which she placed firmly on the table.

She pulled her chair close and sat facing me. Leaning back, her knees touched mine as she took a sip of her beer.

"So what do you think?" she asked.

"Um, think?' I replied stupidly.

"Yeah, what are you thinking about right now?"

What I was thinking was just how sexy this mature woman looked in her pink two piece suit, totally relaxed before me, but that was not something I wanted to say out loud.

I stammered something that sounded like, "Well, I, um, a lot of things, I guess..."

"I'll bet," she smiled and leaned forward looking directly into my eyes, her long fingers resting on my knee.

"You know, there's nothing you can't say to me. I'm not your mom." I was frozen in place, staring deeply into her bright hazel eyes. She seemed the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

"Uh, Janet," I mumbled, "I don't know, um, what I'm supposed ... I mean, I love you!" I blurted out.

She calmly held my gaze. "Don't ever confuse sex with love. You're just starting. It's all a treasure hunt, and you've got a lot to discover. You'll find a lot of junk, but you'll find beauty as well, and when you find a diamond, you'll know it. Now tell me what you like about me."

"I think you're beautiful," I whispered.

"Well, I ain't bad for a woman my age!" she winked. "Here's a hint, women want to know you're paying attention to them. I think I got your attention OK. Now look at me and tell me what you like. You like my tits?"

To say I was surprised by the question would be an understatement. "Um, yes, I, uh, like your tits," I muttered.

"Oh, c'mon!" she smiled. "I know you read a lot of books. You've got a better vocabulary than that! What do you like about 'em?"

"Well, I like the color of your top against your skin. And, umm, I like how it holds your, ah, tits and how round they look. And I like your cleavage. And I wonder what it would be like to hold them in my hands."

Janet smiled and held her steady gaze on me.

I kept going. "And I like the way your bathing suit fits around your hips, and how it squeezes your ass. And I like your long legs. And I really like looking into your eyes."

With that Janet leaned forward. "Are you going to kiss me, or what?" she teased.

I found her mouth and breathed in the scent of Chanel and cigarette smoke as I tasted her lipstick. Her tongue parted my lips and penetrated my mouth. I responded with my own tongue against hers. Our passion grew. I placed my hand on her side and forcefully moved it up to her tit. I could feel her softness through the swimsuit and I squeezed.

"Not so shy now, are you?" Janet stood up, smiled and said, "C'mon, I want to show you something."

She led me to her room where the large double bed already had the covers pulled down. The midday sun streamed through the big bay window onto the clean white sheets.

Janet stopped, turned around and kissed me. Then she reached down and unfastened my belt. With her long fingers she unbuttoned my shorts and unzipped my fly. Placing her thumbs in my waistband she pulled down stripping me naked. My cock sprang straight out.

Holding onto my hips, Janet got down on her knees before me.

"You've got a nice cock," she said. "It reminds me of your... uh, well, let's just say I've seen a few in my day, and yours is one of the better ones!"

There were certainly times when I found my cock fascinating, but to have this experienced woman tell me that, brought things to a whole different level. I never doubted that she was telling the truth.

With that, she kissed the end of my penis and began flicking her tongue on my head. I was stunned and stood there frozen. I put my hands on her head and tangled my fingers in her short blonde hair as she closed her lips around the tip of my cock.

I watched as she placed her thin fingers with the long nails and diamond ring around my shaft. She took more of my member into her mouth. I had, of course, looked at my penis many times, but to see it now in the mouth of this beautiful woman filled me with an unbearably intense excitement.

I felt her stroking my shaft. I felt my hard prick enveloped by her warm, moist mouth. I felt her tongue playing with my penis, and the edge of her teeth lightly scraping against it. I felt like I was about to cum.

I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I tried to hold off, but the intensity kept building. I didn't think it would be polite to cum in her mouth, so I tried to move her head back off my cock.

Instead of pulling off, Janet grabbed my butt and held her mouth tightly on my pulsing penis. I gripped her hair as I shot my load.

She slid her mouth off my softening cock which dripped the last of its sticky cum onto the coral pink of her swimsuit. Janet smiled and stood up, a little dribble of my jism dripping from the corner of her mouth.

I wanted to kiss her, but I wasn't sure if I should right after I filled her mouth with cum.

"That was your first blow job. How did you like it?" she said coyly.

"Uh, ... yeah...I..." I grabbed her and kissed her deeply, the musky taste of my cum mixing with the cigarettes and perfume. I wanted her to know how much I did like it and that she would always be beautiful to me.

"So you liked it?" she chuckled. Janet gave me a shove and I sat down on the bed. "And you don't even have me naked yet! How about I strip for you?"

At this point I was speechless and sat there dumbly with my mouth open.

"You better say 'Yes'!" she laughed. "It's too late to be shy. When you're making love it's all in, Mister! Well?...Do you want to see me naked?"

"Yes! Oh...uh, I want to see you naked!" I squeeked out.

"Allright, lover," she said softly and began to unhook the back of her coral pink top.

The bra came loose and slowly fell down her arms revealing her ivory tits glowing in contrast with her tanned body. Not as large as my mom's, her boobs drooped slightly down to her erect nipples which curved upward just a little.

I gasped. Janet smiled and looped her thumbs in the waistband of her swimsuit.

Slowly she pulled down and little by little the pink bottoms slid past her hips, down her ass, and past her thin pussy with its soft brown hair.

I was speechless.

"You're such a guy!" she teased. "Here's a hint, guys fuck with their eyes, women use their ears. You get all turned on just by looking at me, but a woman wants to hear how beautiful she is. I like my lovers to talk to me. So tell me what you see. What do you like about me?"

I wanted to say "Everything!", but instead I mumbled, "I really like your body!"

"I bet you do," she replied. "Tell me about my tits."

"I, uh, really like how they look against your tan."

"And what would you like to do?"

"I want to kiss them."

She sat down on the bed next to me. "Well..."

I leaned over as she pulled me down on the bed. I took hold of her floppy boob with both hands and gently kissed her pointy tit.

"Yeah, that's right," she said and took my head in her hands.

I moved my tongue around her pink ariola, then sucked on her erect nipple.

"Mmm hmm," Janet murmured.

I sucked harder and took more of her tit into my mouth.

"Take your time, Lover. Young guys are always so impatient. We both know where you're going to end up," she chuckled, "You might as well drive slow and enjoy the scenery!"

I lightly closed my teeth and nibbled on her nipple.

"Oh, Lover, that's how you do it," she said.

I then reached across and grabbed her other tit, gripping, pulling, and rubbing it. I moved across her body, placed the floppy boob in my mouth and began sucking like a hungry baby.

"Ooh, yeah! You've got the idea. That's right!" encouraged Janet.

The truth was, I had no idea what I was doing, but it was what I wanted to do.

I reached down and found the brown hair covering her lean pussy. I felt around and found my way between her soft lips. My finger found its way into her warm wet hole and I began to finger fuck her.

I could feel Janet responding to my touch.

"That's good, Lover. That's good," she said quietly.

I could feel her cunt getting wetter as I played with it.

"C'mon, Lover," she said, "Why don't you fuck me?"

My heart stopped for just a moment. I rolled over her leg and kneeled before her pussy. I may not have been very experienced — or experienced at all — but at the age of 18 I had great recovery time. My cock was hard and ready to go.

Janet reached down and took my erect penis in her hand and steered it toward her pussy. Somehow I found the target and pushed it in.

My shaft was enveloped by the warm wetness of Janet's vagina. It slid in and out so easily. I was lost in the sensation.

I looked down and saw her hazel eyes watching me. Her lips were parted in a slight smile. I pushed harder and faster. She closed her eyes. Her mouth opened slightly and she began to breath more heavily.

"Ooh, unh, ooh, yeah, that's right," she gasped. "C'mon, Lover, fuck me. That's right."

I felt her body tense, and with a little shudder she exclaimed, "Arrgh! Oh! Unh!"

Janet's orgasm set me off and my pulsing cock pumped her pussy full of my cum.

I rolled off her, breathing hard.

"You made me cum, you devil!" she said. "Your first time and you made me cum! Lover boy!"

With that she turned and gave me the passionate kiss that I would remember for the rest of my life.

(To be continued...)