Women of the Family

Story Info
David discovers why mom & sis are so close.
2.8k words
4.42
530.5k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scanner
Scanner
82 Followers

David Mann liked his new job at the country club. Being the bartender got him a lot of tips and some interesting propositions.

His family had been members since he was 3 years old. He had always loved the atmosphere and as he had grown up he enjoyed all the ladies with their short skirts and tanned legs.

Now in his 3rd year at college he got the job he'd hoped for at the club. It had been promised to him as soon as he turned 21.

With the lunch crowd coming in, and people making the turn, the restaurant was filling up and people were coming in to get some drinks.

Mrs. Baylor ordered her usual martini and as she walked away Dave watched her ample 46 year old ass sway under the confines of her skirt.

Many good looking women came and went for the next hour arousing him time and again. The one Dave was waiting on came in around 2:15 and she was heavenly.

Brenda Mann was tall and tanned well. Her body had excepted the tale of time very well. Her tight and robust ass had not changed as long as anybody could remember, and every guy at the club had a good memory of Brenda's ass. Her tits had sagged a little but not much and her belly had swelled only enough to show that she wasn't 24 but a nice 42.

David had lusted for his mother since he got his first erection watching her change at his aunts house years ago. He didn't think it was wrong, but liked the way the taboo feelings made him cum harder than when he thought of anybody else.

Walking right beside her was his sister Misty. She was more like their deceased father. Misty had smaller breasts and a more lithe body, but was a looker none the less. She was home from her first year at college and from the way she was acting you would have thought everybody was at the club just to see her.

Brenda came up and ordered a beer. She didn't drink it often but always when she golfed. Misty asked for a bottled water.

Brenda said "Son how's your first week treating you?"

"Fine mom, The tips are good and the stories are even better. You can tell a lot about what's happening in town if you just serve the drinks and keep your ears open." Dave said.

"Like what?" his sister asked.

"Well did you know that James Miller was caught at Bill Johnson's house last week with Dana Johnson?"

"Everybody knows that butthead." said Misty with one of her monikers for him.

"Yeah well what you don't know is that Lindsey Johnson, Dana's daughter was with them in bed."

Brenda just about spit her drink out. "I can't believe they would do that." said Brenda.

Misty looked at her mom and said "Yeah I can see her and her mom together but why James Miller?"

Brenda laughed and slapped Misty on the shoulder. David laughed too but then thought about why Misty would say that.

Brenda tried to pay for their drinks but David wouldn't take it. His mom asked how late he worked and David told her until 8:00, but later remembered that he only had to work until 5:00.

Oh well she was probably wanted to know if he'd be there for supper. He would just eat here before he left.

When Dave got home around 5:30 he parked on the street. Misty's car was parked in the drive and he didn't want to block her in and have to come move his later. Misty and he got along alright, she did her thing he did his, but his mom and her were like best friends. He sometimes envied his sister for that but after their father was killed, 6 years ago, his mom and her had become closer every day.

He went around back to see if they might be by the pool. When he didn't see them he went through the sliding glass doors and into the rec-room.

He could hear sounds coming from the den and as he approached the door he could tell they must be watching a show.

As he neared the open door he could see across to the big screen TV and what he saw floored him. He stood a few feet from the entrance watching a woman shoving a dildo in and out of another woman's shaved cunt while licking her clit.

What really took him back was that when the woman turned enough to face the camera it was his mother. Her face was lathered with the juices from the cunt and a look of pure lust was in her eyes.

He stepped closer and could hear a voice that sounded like his moms coming from the couch he was behind. David eased over to the side of the room and saw his mom with her legs spread wide and his sister burying her face between them. She had her eyes closed and was telling his sister what a good tonguing she was giving her.

Misty had her hand buried between her own legs and though he couldn't see he suspected that she was burying them deep into her snatch.

Dave assumed, though he couldn't see, that the girl on the screen must be his sister. But as the camera panned back it was Lindsey Johnson. She was now telling some one to give the camera to Brenda and come bring that beautiful pussy over to the bed. As the camera shifted and turned Misty appeared and laid back on the bed and spread her legs. Lindsey sucked on her tits and played with Misty's cunt. As she fondled Misty Dave saw that his sisters cunt lips were as thick and meaty as he had ever seen. It was amazing for a girl so young to have this much exposed labia.

As the action on the screen had his attention he had involuntarily reached down and was stroking his swollen member through his pants.

He was brought to his senses by a sound of shock as his mother had noticed him.

Brenda said "Son I ahh I Misty get your clothes..David I ..its not ..Ahh we that movie was .." as she stammered she was looking for the remote.

Misty was rolling ond crawling on the floor reaching for her clothes. As she did she kept saying "Shit, Shit ."

David looked as his mother tried to cover herself. He only caught a glimpse but he could have swore that whatever his sister got from her dad her cunt was modeled after his mom.

He only half heard everything they were saying as his boldness took over. He said "You don't have to stop. That has to be the most erotic thing i have ever seen. Misty why don't you come over here and start over."

Misty now standing holding her shirt in front of her said "You fucking shit you would like that wouldn't you. Is that how you get off sneaking around peeping on people you pervert."

Dave said "No more perverted than eating you own moms pussy."

As he said this he noticed that his mom had relaxed back onto the couch and was slowly rubbing one of her big stiff nipples.

Misty looked at her mom and said "You want us to do it in front of him?"

Brenda said "Well he's already seen all there is to see and we don't want to let this become part of the rumor mill down at the club, now do we."

As she said this Dave saw that she was telling his sister something to appease her but the look in her eyes was turning to that he'd seen earlier.

Misty said "Dave if you say one word to anyone I'll kill you I swear. If mom says its ok to do it with you here I'll do it."

As she approached her mom she dropped her shirt. Dave was pleased that although her tits were smaller than Brendas she had very hard long nipples that looked like his moms.

He approached the couch at the same time.

Misty said "Hey watching is one thing but no touching."

Before Dave could say anything his mom said "Now Misty dear we wouldn't want to make Dave feel like he's not part of the fun would we. Besides you've been needing a good fucking with a real dick for sometime."

Misty looked at their mother as if she had gone mad. She said "But mom you can't be suggesting that i let my own brother fuck me."

She said "No more than I'm willing to do to keep everybody happy and this episode hush hush."

Dave was not going to say anything. He had stumbled into an erotic fantasy that few ever get to see and now by the way his mother was leading things he was about to enter.

He looked at the lust in his mothers eyes and knew he would play along.

He said "Misty you've hurt my feelings now. I might just do something to ease my pain like say showing that video to all my dorm buddies."

Misty looked at him like he was bluffing but decided not to push it. She looked at thier mom and said "If thats what you think is best I'll do it."

Dave said "You'll probobly like it you little slut." And smacked her on the ass.

Brenda spread her legs and Dave was greeted with the sight of which he could not believe.

His moms cunt was meatier and bigger than he could have believed. Her labia was not just full but layered and pouting. Her clit stood out like a pink finger from the folds and was in contrast to the lips of her cunt which were dark and textured deeply.

It was not like the entrance was gaping wide open but that she seemed to possess enough cunt for three women.

Pleased with the look her son was giving her she said "It has always been my crowning glory."

Misty placed her mouth over as much of her moms cunt as she could and started to lick and probe once again.

Brenda immedeatly started to moan and rub her breasts. She circled each nipple with her fingers as they seemed to grow harder and longer.

Dave unable to hold back unzipped his pants and pulled out his 7" cock which was harder than ever.

He stroked it and reaching down tugged on his balls.

Opening her eyes his mom motioned for him to come and kneel by her. As he did she reached and took his cock into her hands and pulled him close to her mouth.

When she sucked the head of his dick into her mouth he let out a sigh and his knees weakened.

His mom said "I have wanted to taste this cock for years to see if it was as good as your fathers. I always knew you beat off after you spied on me. I used to get your shorts out of the hamper and taste the cum on them. Now i want to taste the whole thing."

With that said she engulfed his cock in one stroke. Her face buried into his pubic hair. He could feel her want to gag but holding it their deep into her throat.

He looked down as his siter eyed their mother getting face fucked by her son. He looked into her eyes and could see that her desires were starting to show.

He pulled his dick back and pushed it into his moms mouth again. Brenda reached around and fondled his ass probing and then inserting a finger into her sons asshole.

Now both of them lost in the pleasure of each other he quickened his pace. His balls slapping her chin as he pounded his moms face with his cock.

He pulled his dick from her mouth and with a groan shot load after load of stringy cum onto his moms open mouth and chin. Cum dripped down onto her chest and nipples.

Brenda pulled her finger from his ass and reached down to pull Misty up to her.

Misty pulled back a little but her mom reached and kissed her sharing Daves cum with her kiss.

Soon they were deep into eachothers mouths and misty broke free and lapped up the cum on her breasts.

Dave was so aroused by this he started to stiffen again.

Brenda Turned Mistys face to see the growing member and Misty reched for it. She slowly stroked his prick and drew closer to it.

She looked up into his eyes as she sucked her brothers cock into her mouth.

Brenda slid from beneath Misty and spread her legs. She buried her face in her daughters cunt searching for the bud of her clit.

Dave spoke "This is the most beautiful thing. Misty you and mom are the best cock suckers in the world. I am so glad I found you today."

Misty sucked harder on his now engorged cock.

Brenda now was shoving first one then two and three fingers into her daughters cunt. She lapped and sucked on Mistys clit sending her over the edge.

Daves dick popped out of her mouth as she came.

Misty cried out "OH God. OHHHHH..... Eat my cunt you bitch. Shove your fist in there. God i love this cock i want it in my ass. OHHHH Yes. Yes."

Brenda shoved a fourth finger into her cunt and pushed them into the top knuckle.

Dave just stroked his dick and watch his mom take Misty over the edge. Seeing this reminded him of the brief part of the video from earlier. She had her moms cunt alright. Though not as meaty it was still a sight to see all that flesh mounded around his moms fingers.

For her part Brenda was getting into it also saying "I love to eat that sweet juicy cunt. I'm going to fuck you till we spread that pussy out good and wide. You're going to get your brothers dick in every hole until he fills you up. I want to lick his cum from you're asshole you little slut." As she said this she was feverishly frigging her own cunt with her other hand.

Unable to hold back dave got behind his mother and stuck a finger in her ass. Brenda moaned and said "Yes baby thats it fuck your mommas ass. Be a dirty little boy and stick it in there."

David lowered the head of his cock, still wet from sisters mouth, to the puckered hole. He pushed it in an inch at a time as his mother cried out "Oh Misty you're brother is fucking me. He's putting that big dick in my ass. Oh yes, Yessss."

Dave started giving it to her faster and faster. His mom came in a flood and Misty cried out still riding the throws of her orgasm. "Oh Dave fuck her good. fuck your mother. Fuck her ass."

Dave was lasting longer than usual and decided that Misty needed her ass fucked. He pulled out of his mom and told Misty to bend over the couch.

Brenda pulled her fingers from her daughters cunt. She placed them to her mouth and sucked the juices from them.

Dave stared at the site before him. His sisters cunt gaping open from the fucking by his moms fingers was right below her puckered red and pink asshole. He pulled forward and ran the head of his cock through her meaty folds a few times for extra lubriacation. Then he slowly pushed the first inch of his cock into his sisters ass.

Misty hungry and in a frenzy now shoved back against him. His balls slapped her ass as his dick buried deep within her.

Brenda got up and crossed the room. She picked up a video camera and brought it over. She flicked it on and starting talking. "OH babies this is so good. Misty i wish you could see Daves cock in your ass. His lovely cock is pounding your ass."

Misty said "Oh god mom its great i can feel him in my bowels. I want to feel his hot cum dripping from my ass."

Dave, unable to hold it any longer, emptied his seed with a final thrust into his sisters asshole. Brenda zoomed in saying "Oh thats it. Yes fill her ass up. Fuck your sisters ass."

As David relaxed his cock slid from Mistys ass and cum dripped from the wide open hole. Brenda got up close and shot right into her daughters dripping ashole.

Brenda said "Dave honey this will be one of our best videos yet."

Dave said "I can't wait to make some more."

Misty stood looking at them both saying "Well lets go to the bathroom and cleanup so we can get started again."

To Be Continued...

Scanner
Scanner
82 Followers