Women of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen feels a set of animated hips thrust against his mouth. Love fluids flow faster from the hot hole. The lusting son goes on sucking and licking the taboo liquids as they exit.

“Ooooooooooh!” Martha says in a quivering voice, “Oh my god, you are the excellent cunt eater I’ve been told you are!”

Allen is lost in the world of erotica. Now he has made love to all of his immediate female relatives. His desired mother completes the task making it such a pleasurable journey. He wraps arms around a lower back and sucks deeply and with unabated lust.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!” Martha screams, “I’m gonna cum!” A short series of spasms forces her to release the hands on his head. “I’m cummmmmin’! I’m cummmmmmmmin’ so fuckin’ hard!” she wails blindly.

The climaxing mother twists and turns uncontrollably. Her body taunts and flexes wildly. A final last orgasm captures her body. She goes flaccid on the sheets.

Allen stands up and begins to undress. His clothes are being jerk off hurriedly. Finally a pair of briefs goes flying across the room.

"Oh my, you are a big boy,” Martha groans looking at an eight inch hard on. With two outstretched arms she huskily invites, “Bring that monster over here. I’ve gotta taste that beautiful tool.”

Allen lies down on the bed. A very rigid cock stands tall as he position on a broad back. It wiggles to lure

“I’m gonna make you feel really special tonight, son,” Martha promises in a hiss.

“You gonna be my special lover, mom?” the handsome son asks. “Are’ya always gonna want to make me feel special?”

A warm hand pets an erect cock. It is rub and massage gently. Allen’s hips move with the pleasuring making gyrations.

“Mom,” a curious son asks, “who told ya about the others?”

“Well, discuss that later, baby,” Martha says increasing the grip on the stiff shaft.

The young penis was given a couple of loving strokes.

“Omi,” Allen moans, “That really feels good, Mom.”

“This’ll feel better, baby,” Martha promises leaning into her son’s crotch.

A hand reached down and caresses the head of the pulsating cock. It was wet with precum. Allen wanted to ask more about how she knew but an unnatural desire was filling the lusting son’s soul.

Martha cups a full ball sac lovingly in an experienced hand. Feather-like fingers massage them gently. Pleasuring making touches had a set of fit hips gyrating on the sheets.

Leaning in closer, Martha inhales the head of the young cock deep. A hot tongue licks up the precum. Allen could feel his dick become harder than ever before experienced inside his parent’s mouth.

“Oh mother,” he groans, “That does make me feel so special”.

Allen places a hand on her head encouraging it to bob up and down faster. His body moves in perfect cadence with the wonderful mouth. A hot tongue runs up and down the length of the young stiff shaft.

“Damn, you’re one fine cocksucker, Mother,” he softly moans, “I love you so much.”

“Ummmmmmmh,” Martha’s muffled moan responds.

The sounds of a mother sucking her son’s juicy, wet cock filled the room. The boy’s fingers push down on the auburn mane. A hungry mouth thrust downward as an athletic pelvis pushes up.

“Oooooooooooooh!” Allen groans louder. “Omigod! I’m cummin’ mom! I’m cummin’ really, really hard!”

The taboo cock floods her mouth with the warm cum. A river of sperm rushes out forcefully. Martha keeps locked on the hard dick continuing to suck greedily.

Allen could hear gurgling sounds coming from his mother. A hot mouth swallows the rushing cum as quickly as it left the pulsating cock. Not a drop escaped the skilled mouth.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!” Allen gives one last squeal of delight.

His body flexes and taunts uncontrollably. A firm ass lifts off the sheets as a mother’s mouth continues to inhale the forbidden juices. Finally he goes limp.

Martha then crawls up and lays a mother’s head on a broad chest. Allen slowly threads the long hair. His heart was racing like a stock car’s engine.

“That needs to be it up my achin’ pussy,” she remarks watching the forbidden cock rise again.

Allen gently places Martha on her back. A set of muscular arms wrap around her neck. She stares back at him. It wasn't a sweet motherly stare. It was a look of a sensuous lusting woman. It made her one hot bitch.

The tip of a hard rod rubs against a set of wet cunt lips. It feels wonderful. This was an enjoyable moment having his knob nestle in the forbidden, wet cunny.

“I will give you the best piece o’ ass you have ever had,” Martha hisses in a lustfilled tone, “I’ll be the best cunt of any woman in this family or any you have ever had!”

“Bring in on, baby,” Allen hisses back, “Make me one proud motherfucker.”

Martha spread legs wider. She pushes against the hard taboo cock. A set of firm hips gyrate to encourage penetration.

“Come on, son,” she hotly says, “Put that nice rod up your momma’s cunny.”

Allen inserts half of hard shaft in the wet cunt. It feels better than any he had ever been it. Could his mother be the fuck he had always been searching for?

“Oh yes, baby,” he gasps loudly, wrapping arms around his waist, “Show me what the women of this family has been tellin’ me,” the turned on mother challenges pulling his body against hers, “Show me you’re a hot stud.”

Allen can’t believe that his mother is such a sexy bitch! He was so excited that it was difficult to stay in control. A very hard cock then fully inserts into the mature, wet pussy.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!” Martha groans loudly, “Yes, my baby, fuck me deep! Make your mother cum lik’a leaky faucet!”

“Oooooooommmmmmigod!” Allen groans back, “You’re cunt is so hot an’ tight!”

She was open and ready. Instinctively, the hard rod found taboo wet love hole. He slips into the oozing tunnel of pure delight. The first stroke fills her long and deep.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” Martha moans into his ear, “That’s it, my son!” She hotly urges hoarsely, “Fuck me deep. Fuck me hard.”

Allen’s arms go under the sexy upraised legs. Martha pushes up on his chest to tell Allen what she wants. He props her up, preparing the forbidden cunt for the pounding fuck coming. She wiggles a hard ass to say that the wish was do it now.

"How’s this?" Allen gasps picking of the pace of the plungings.

"Yes!" she hisses. "Fuck me, Baby! I've been wantin’ this for so long such a lovin’ screw. “Ooooh,” Martha moans. Her cunt walls tighten around invading shaft. “Fuck me!"

Allen feels his mother’s sucking pussy on the stroking, very hard cock. It was sending chills throughout his soul. She was giving him the best that sex could possibly get.

Allen was in heaven. Her pretty face responds to everything he was doing. His long, slow strokes built up the taboo passions. Every few strokes he would ram his mother hard and fast unexpectedly. She would shudder uncontrollably. The virginal muscles would ripple along the full length of the buried rod.

“Now, my hot parent,” Allen declares lustfully, “it’s time for you to feel a real lovin’ fuck!”

He amplifies the deep plungings. First he starts hitting deep one in five strokes. Then one in four and finally every one went deep. A large ball sac slaps off the wonderful ass cheeks.

"I'm cumin’, baby!" Martha screams aloud. "God, I'm cumin’ hard!"

He had been controlling the fuck, but the rising climax changes that. Suddenly Martha was fucking back! She squirms around, ending with hard gripping hands on his arms. Her feet were flat beside his hips. As she fucks up to him, his mother’s twat the lubricant the plummeting dick with the slickest juices ever.

A wicked smile appears on her mature face. It told Allen what just happened was on purpose. Somehow his oversexed mother managed to promote such excretions. It was like a velvet coating of love.

"Mmmmm," moans Martha. "You like that, baby? My big son likes his mother’s nice, tight pussy?"

Allen had stopped moving. He presses up as if at the top of a push up. He wishes to regain control of this fuck session. It didn’t work.

Under him, Martha was anything but still. A hot cunt squirms and shivers. She works every muscle in a luscious, mature body toward his enjoyment. His mother fucks up to him, trying to screw her entire self up over the aching hard on.

"Come," Martha purrs. "Shoot off inside me, Baby.” She says, “Don't pull out. Go as deep as you like!”

Allen did just that. He shoves harder. He wants his balls in side that incredible pussy.

“Oooooh, God!” Martha groans still arching a set of firm hip back at her son, “Let me feel it! Let me feel all that hot cum, baby."

His mother's juices were bubbling out around the hard prick. He had just cum in her fantastic mouth a few minutes before, but her wicked words were making his cock jerk again.

Allen starts to stroke in and out of the silky fuck hole in time with the upward thrusts. Their bodies fell into an unison of lustful motion. They were one fucking machine.

Even with this being such a perfect fuck Allen felt Martha wanted something more. She pulled him forward just enough to put the sawing ridge of his prick over the swollen clitty. Her legs wrap high around his back. In less than a minute, she would be cumming. He would be behind her by about two strokes.

“I want more than a fuck,” the panting mother states, “I want to take me to the fantasy I’ve always wanted!

“What exactly is that fantasy, Mom?” Allen hissed catching one an erect nipple in his mouth.

Feeling her long fingers running gently thorough his hair, she whispers, “I’ve always wanted to mate with you.” She quickly adds, “To get me pregnant!”

“Say what!?” the surprised son yelps.

Allen halts the pumpings. His head jerked away from the rounded tit. He stares big eyed at his mother.

“I’m not takin’ the pill,” Martha calmly reveals, “We are now not just son an’ mother. We’re lovers!”

She grasps his head with two trembling hand, “We’re now fuckin’ partners and so it is a stretch to think matin’ was all that far off?” The look in her eyes said this woman meant it! “I want my son to impregnate me with his sperm!”

Martha was a female in heat. She wanted to be mated. Allen’s mother was more erotic than ever believed! She wanted him to knock her up! Mating with Allen was the fantasy his mother claimed to lust for!

Most men would have been alarmed, even frightened away. He wasn’t. In fact a young cock became harder! He wanted to do this! It would be the ultimate act of love between them.

“I’ll take you to that fantasy you want, mother,” Allen agrees hotly, “I’ll leave ya pregnant.”

Her legs move up her son’s arms and rests at on the biceps. A sweet smelling cunt was being presented for deeper penetration. Martha was wet and ready.

His shaft did go deeper. It was as if she enlarges a tight virginal cave just for this act. It was incredibly warm and tight. The muscles of the opening clamped around the invading cock.

“Ohhhhh!” Martha moans, “My son, my mate, leave me with your sperm.” She lovingly begs, “Make me the mother of your child.”

To Allen it was exotic. It was erotic. It was the hottest sexual act he had ever been engaged in. The sex-hazed son was turned on more than he had ever been! It would have taken an army to pull him off his mother’s body.

Allen continues to stroke deep. He had to feel the entire cavity. The sex driven son wants to ensure this cunt would soon be carrying his child.

“Oh God this is right!” Martha wails as the curvy legs cross around his back.

She was a vise grip of lust. Her ass comes off the floor with each retraction and slams back down with each insertion. Allen plummets a cock hard into the taboo wet pussy.

“Yes, baby!” She promotes, “Yes, my darlin’ son! Drive into me, my handsome boy!”

Martha pulls his face to hers. They kiss hotly and passionately. They were two people in the grips of a mating fever! They were not just fucking! They were trying to create a life!

“Mom,” he promises in a lustful vow, “I’ll leave ya knocked up!”

Allen rams harder into Martha’s cunt. She continues to hold tight and ride her son like a bucking horse.

“I’m gonna explode!” he shouts.

“Oh sweet Mary!” Martha pants, “It feels so special,” She whispers in a sexual bliss, “It feels so warm an’ lovin’!”

“So am I, Honey!” Allen wails.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!” Allen blindly shrieks.

“Ooooooooooooohhhhhhh! My god!” Martha squeals, “It’s feels so wonderfullllllll!”

A stream of rushing sperm enters Martha’s twat. The fiery, pink slash between the curvy legs sucks the juice out of his body. Allen climaxes so hard that little lights burned into the back of his closed eyelids just as he collapses over her panting body.


It was a so strong that was he had to struggle to stop from blacking out. Breathless he relaxes a sweaty body over Martha while she caresses a muscular back. Allen keeps his face buried in her hair, savoring its sweet perfume.

Martha rolls over on her side. Allen cuddles her into his arms from behind. He is amazed at the two of them had just completed. It was the optimum of forbidden acts. Yet, it was the maximum of erotica he was searching for.

Allen places a hand on a rounded hip. He starts caressing the tender skin. His cock was rising again. A hard rod presses against a puckering anus.

There is one final act the two of them has to do to complete this incest journey. Allen inserts a muscular leg between a set of curvy, slender ones. The turned on son grins evilly.

A quick thrust follows. An erect cockhead slips past a tight sphincter. Without a word a firm ass hunches back.

"I knew we would go here," she pants, wiggling a pair of asscheeks against the hard cock, "I just love it when a man takes the initiative."

Working slowly to make the fuck comfortable, he moves in a circular motion. A forbidden ass widening more as a sphincter relaxes. A rigid cock slides easily inside.

"How’s it feel, Mom?" Allen asks, concerned not to cause pain.

"It’s good, baby!” Martha pants, “Don't worry. Shoved it all the way in me then keep it in.”

A leg goes over his. A pair of rounded asscheeks spread. His cock sinks easier into the tight anus.

“Keep movin’ slowly, son,” the turned on mother instructs in a hushed voice, “I wanna get used to your dick."

Allen pauses, his rod is embedded in her bowels. He suspected that his mother had done this before and more often that most women. It felt so receptive to his pulsating cock.

Strangely it felt identical to Marie’s anus. It was just as tight and experienced. A thought that this was a sisterly trait entered a young mind.

Allen then shoves a full length to the root. Suddenly, he felt a detectable looseness around his shaft. It seemed that the suspicion of this being a regular act for the sexy parent was right! She liked butt fucking!

“Oh yes, baby,” Martha coos, “I love a good dick up my ass.” She pushes back saying, “I love to feel hot cum in all my holes.”

“Then I shall fill all your hole, Mother,” Allen hotly promises as his hips move quicker.

“Oooooooo,” Martha moans feeling her son’s cock go deeper.

Lust surged up his body. All want this to be hard and hot. He immediately rammed deep into the taboo anus.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” Martha screams with anal pleasure, “Butt fuck me baby!”

A mature ass goes wild. Allen feels like he was riding a wild horse. In and out his dick repeatedly plummets. His ball sac slaps off her cunt. It echoes throughout the room.

Martha is rock with her son’s plungings. Her body vibrated with lust. Another climax was rising. Again, Allen was giving satisfaction like no woman had before.

Allen could finally no longer hold back his orgasm.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” he screams exploding inside Martha's ass.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh God!” Martha moans loudly as she bucks away.

The two continued until the last waves of climaxes are completed. They relax together. A spend cock leaves a pulsating anus. Both bodies covered with a sheen of sweat.

Martha turns over to face him. He sees a totality satisfied look on his parent’s face. He knows the sexual quest has been completed.

"Did you enjoy it, Mother?" Allen asks.

"Yes,” Martha answers, “You are very good, baby."

They lock into a deep French kiss. Allen caresses the forbidden body tightly to him. She had just given him the most erotic and loving session ever wanted. She and the other women of the family had made him a very fulfilled man.

“You have passed the test, baby,” Martha states breaking the kiss.

“The test?” Allen puzzles, “What test.”

“The one we had to do to ensure how far you would go to show us love,” the sexy mother answers.

“Us?” the mystified son wonders, “Who?”

You sister, aunt an’ I,” Martha reveals with a loving smile.

“You mean you women set me up!?” Allen yaps sitting up.

“Oh no, baby,” the chucking mother corrects, “You set yourself up!” She adds still laughing, “You just made it easier to get our scenario going.”

“I don’t understand,” the at-lost Allen puzzles.

“Baby,” Martha says sitting up, “once Mary told us about you guy’s trip to San Francisco we knew it was time to introduce you to a family tradition.”

“Explain,” Allen asks, “please.”

“You come from a family with very liberal women in it.” She gives the confused son a quick kiss on the lips then reveals, “Your Aunt Marie an’ I come from a family that believes that the family that loves together; stays together.”

“Really?” Allen is enticed about his mother’s revelation, “Please tell me more.”

“In my family it is a belief that there’s nothing wrong with family members lovin’ each other as long as it is adults only,” Martha leans back against the headboard continuing, “We both have slept with your grandfather an’ uncles as well as each other for years now.”

“Does Dad know?” Allen questions.

“Well,” she quips with a broad grin, “Let’s say you’ve been gettin’ your father’s sloppy seconds since you laid Mary.”

“I’ll be fucked raw,” the surprised son mutters.

“You probably will, baby,” she responds mirthfully

“An’ the test was to see if I could lay all four of ya?” Allen assumes.

“No,” Martha corrects, “The test was the ‘get me pregnant’ scenario.

“I’ll be damn,” Allen amazed at the deviousness, “You’re on the pill.”

“Of course I am,” she confirms, “I’m too old to have another kid.” She quickly discloses, “You sister ran that with your father an’ Mary did it with one of your uncles.” The scheming parent completes, “It is our way, the women of the family, to find out how much you men will love us.” She admits, “It is rather drastic and really emotional but it reveals the depth of the love you have and what we want.”

“You know I met it when I did it,” Allen states.

“Yes,” Martha says sliding next to him, “I do know it. An’ I’m so proud of you for it.”

They kiss deeply. As they did, the two lovers slip back down onto the sheets. Allen rolls over on top.

“So now what?” he asks breaking the kiss.

“Well, your father won’t be home for a few more days,” Martha coyly answers, “But your sister an’ aunt will be here tonight.”

“Oh sweet jezzus,” Allen awes, “My first family orgy.”

“You’re first family orgy,” Martha confirms. Pulling him closer, the sexy mother huskily says, “Until then, let’s have some more fun.”

As they lock into another deep kiss, Allen realizes that he had found the sexual satisfaction always craved. It was always here for the taking. All he had to do was go after the women of the family.