Women of the Night: Miescha & Simon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miescha smiled against his skin, an exhausted pleasure reaching down to the very tips of her limbs, and nuzzled his chest. Her fingers slipped to his hip in a familiar, affectionate grasp and she murmured, "Yes, Simon. I'll marry you, baby."

The voice in Miescha's head didn't whisper any insecurities or bullshit truths -- couldn't. She was happy and safe, for the first time in her life, and in love with a wonderful man, to boot -- and there was nothing to be said against that. San Francisco would be a fun contrast from cold Chicago, and spoiling Simon with more than sex, being free to express her feelings... 'I wouldn't change a damn thing. Not in a million fucking years.'

So many emotions were coursing through Simon's veins: happiness, exhaustion, relief, but most of all, love. He knew he would remember this cherished moment for the rest of his life. Miescha was his. In a few hours, they would depart for a new life, together. No more seeing her only one day a week. No more clock. No more fantasy. Reality is so much better.