Women's Conference Surprise

Story Info
Bored woman gets hot hotel room surprise.
1.3k words
3.48
91.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R.
R.
1 Followers

It's been a long day. And boring. These "Ra Ra!" cheerleader-types and their brainwashing presentations were amusing at first (especially coming from the hot cheerleaders with tight business suits, immaculately made up hair, and heaving bosoms), but after 8+ hours of sitting in uncomfortable chairs, broken only by short meal and bathroom breaks, you're wiped out. The king bed upstairs is calling to you.

Add the realization that the hotties are mostly crazily uptight Bible thumpers (if you had a dollar for every time you've heard talk of sinners or The Lord...). So much for the hope of incredible girl sex. Ah well, the day hasn't been a complete waste though - the toys you brought with you will come in handy just the same. Would've been more fun with a partner. Particularly that blonde beauty with the prize winning chest, whose sweater you could swear you saw nipple rings protruding through.

Your dirty mind provided some excellent diversions that will serve you well in the big bathtub in your room; some juicy fantasies starring me and you, some great mental exercises involving "Bible-thumper-to-pussy-licker-conversions", some memorable adventures already lived.

At first your mind unexpectedly inserted snapshots of some of the hot memories that must be stored for occasions like this. "Oh god...oh god...ohgod ohgod ohgod," you hear me moaning into your ear while you're sucking my cock, squeezing my balls, and fucking my ass.... "I never knew a woman could make me feel so good," I gasp. "You haven't felt the half of it," you reply, while reaching for Mr Dependable. You gently slide it into her gorgeous (natural blonde!) muff while sucking her misty, erect clit into your mouth to lick and suck...you want it so bad. SO BAD! "Yes!" you think when I enter your tight, extremely wet pussy from behind, as you lean down into her juicy cunt, sucking her lips, probing into her with your tongue, sucking her clit.

These thoughts make it hard to concentrate on the pure tripe you're being berated with form the current Volvo-driving soccer-Mom on stage. Luckily you sat toward the back in an empty row after the last break. You take a slow, surreptitious look around to make sure no one's near you. You reach down to your lap, using your purse as cover, and slowly slide your hand up your skirt, over your inner thigh, under the elastic band around your thigh & hip, and into your sweet wet cunt. You can't help it, a deep moan escapes your throat before you can stop it. "Ooohhh!" You wish very hard you could have my strong, long fingers pinching your nipples very hard right now, and the thought makes you throb on your finger.

Just in time for the last session of the day to end. Thank the Goddess! You head straight for your room, eager to unpack your toys and run a bath. Too bad I can't make it to the hotel this weekend.... Your key is out of you purse before you're even close to the elevator, anxiously slapping it against your thigh as you ride up to your floor. You've been feeling your wetness drench your panties and inner thighs since lunch and you can't wait to get a good, long suck on your dripping wet fingers, ever since you got a quick taste in a secluded corner of the convention center.

These thoughts bring you to your door, your hand shaking with anticipation trying to get the key in the door. You get the key in and can't stand it anymore so you start pinching a nipple with your free hand -- "What the hell!" you think. "No one can see me!" just as you get the green light on the lock and turn the handle. The room is small and mostly dark with the curtains closed, but what you see nearly stops your heart. And causes you to squeeze your nipple very hard.

My legs are spread eagle and my ass is hovering a few inches over my face and my large, hard cock is in my mouth. Your toy is nearby on the bed. My wetness tastes so good! I love the taste of my cock, especially when I'm all wet, and tasting myself always makes my dick throb more wetness. I look at you with a deep hunger in my eyes, my hands pulling my ass closer to my face, fucking my mouth, my cock sliding in and out between my lips. I can feel my wetness all over my tongue! Your hand inadvertently squeezes your nipple VERY hard. "Oh damn! Oooohhhh!" Your orgasm explodes inside you as your eyes lock on mine, causing your drenched panties to start leaking cum down your leg. You lean against the table by the door to keep you from falling, your fingertips white from squeezing the tabletop, and all this makes my hot load explode from my cock, straight down my throat! I let it drench the inside of my mouth, you've made me so hot. Mmmmmmm! I back my cock off a little, just outside my lips and open my mouth wide so you can watch me shoot cum into my mouth. "Oh Goddess!" you shout as you climax again and I devour as much of my cock as I can!

I unfold myself and lie flat on the bed, my chest heaving. My cock is half hard now and my juices are seeping onto my belly. You want to taste me so bad...feel my hot cock in your mouth...taste my sweet, salty cum...feel it cover your tongue...drink it in. You run a finger up your thigh, picking your cum up on it, then slide it into your mouth, tasting the creamy, salty, sweetness of your juices. You walk over, sucking your fingers and angling for my dick. I watch you walk over and eagerly strip off your clothes. My cock throbs in excitement.

You climb onto the bed. Then my face. You sit upright and squeeze your nipples very hard while grinding your pussy into my face, rubbing your hot sweet cum all over me, completely covering my face. I'm moaning loudly and trying to get your pussy into my mouth. I finally get it as you lean down to start sucking my cock clean. "Ooooooooohhh, god, baby! Yes, suck me please! Suck my cock hard! I want to fuck you soooo bad!" I reach for your toy and go back to licking and sucking your clit. Then I slide it into you while sucking and licking your clit and fuck you hard and deep. This makes me rock hard again and I start fucking your mouth again.

All this activity in your mouth and cunt makes your cunt gush cum into my waiting and anxious mouth, drenching my lips, tongue, and throat. MMmmmmmmmm your cum tastes so fucking good! Your hips and head bounce up and down on me, forcing my cock deep into your mouth, your toy deep into your mouth, and your cum all over my face again. You've found just the right pressure and rhythm to get me off and I start fucking your mouth harder and moaning loudly. You know I'm going to blow my load very soon and you get wetter and squeeze my cock harder with your mouth and hand, making my balls bounce up and down furiously, slapping my ass. "Oooooooooohhhhhhh yeah!" I scream as my cock explodes its first spasm of my hot cum, shooting it deep into your mouth and down your throat. "Mmmmmmmm!" I hear you moan back. I fuck and suck your cunt harder and lick you a little faster until you cum again. We're devouring each others' juices, sucking every drop and loving it.

We continue to caress and lightly stroke and suck each other, enjoying the wetness, heat, and closeness for what seems like forever. Until we're ready to go so more...

(to be continued)

R.
R.
1 Followers