Women's Health Issues 101 Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy has a surprise visit.
3.8k words
4.78
78.8k
17

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cafetray
cafetray
213 Followers

Part II - A Surprise Visit

The knock on the door caught Cindy off guard. She hadn't been expecting anyone, let alone the person she saw when she opened the door.

"Mom?"

"Hi honey," Madison smiled.

Cindy squealed with joy and stepped into the hall to give her mother a big hug. She got her second surprise when she saw who her mother had brought along.

"Holly? Laurie?"

"Hey," Cindy's sisters replied in unison.

The four women laughed and shouted with glee as they wrapped each other up in a group hug. After a few moments, Cindy broke the hug to shepherd her visitors into her room.

"A friend of mine had this room when we were freshmen," Laurie smiled. She'd graduated two years ago. Holly, Cindy's younger sister by two years, would in all likelihood be going to this same school in two years herself.

"Yeah, I love it. I have a great view and it's close to the bathroom," Cindy said. "So what are you guys doing here?"

"Well," Madison explained, "none of us had plans for the weekend, so we thought we'd drive up and surprise you."

"I'm definitely surprised. Let me show you around, not that there's a lot to see," Cindy said. It was a single room, so there most definitely wasn't a lot to see. Cindy pointed out all of her roommates things. She went out of her way to show her Mom all of her books and all the work those books were generating. Cindy's parents were paying 100% of her college costs and she wanted to make them feel like they were getting their money's worth.

"Cindy, we brought some food up for you. It's back in the car. Why don't you help me bring it up?" Madison suggested.

"Sure. No problem," Cindy turned to her sisters. "Make yourselves comfortable. I think I have some Diet Cokes in the fridge."

Madison and Cindy took the stairs down to the ground floor. The car was near the front door, and the two divided up the grocery bags. Cindy was ready to head back up, but her Mom stopped her.

"There's another reason we came up this weekend," Madison said quietly.

Cindy recognized that tone. Something was wrong, "What's up?"

"Do you remember Miriam Johnson?"

She had to think about that, "She's your friend from work, right?"

"Right. Did you know she has a niece that goes to this school?"

Cindy shrugged, "I had no idea."

"Well, she does," Madison said seriously. "Miriam was up here a couple weeks ago and took her niece to dinner."

Cindy nodded.

"She said she saw you at the restaurant."

"Did she? She didn't say anything."

"That's because," Madison spoke softly, but firmly, "she says you were at your table making out with another girl."

Cindy gulped. She knew exactly what her Mother was talking about.

"Cindy, I'm not a bigot. What people do with their lives is their business. But we raised you better than that. You know your father and I disapprove of that sort of thing."

"Mom, that is so not what happened ..."

"So it was you?"

"Yes, it was. I was there with my friend Gracie. It was her birthday. I gave her a gift and she gave me a thank you kiss. We weren't making out," Cindy replied and everything she'd said was true. Up to a point. It had been a single kiss. But they'd both lost control and that kiss had turned into something long, deep and wet. But still, it had only been that one kiss, and that's obviously when Miriam Johnson had seen them. Just bad luck, really.

"That isn't what Miram said."

"I don't care what Miram said, I told you what happened." Madison looked anything but convinced. "Look, I'll tell you what. I was going over to Gracie's tonight for dinner anyway. Why don't you and Holly and Laurie come along, and you can see for yourselves that you don't have anything to worry about."

Madison thought it over, "Okay, we'll do that. But I'm warning you right now ... if I don't like what I see over there, the next conversation you and I have will be about your going to school somewhere a little closer to home."

With that, Madison picked up her bags and walked away. Cindy was stewing. Even if her parents were paying her way through college, they had no right to tell her how to live her life. And she wasn't hurting anyone. She beat back her anger. Making decisions while angry was a good way to make bad decisions. She took two deep breaths, and let them out slowly. The she pulled out her cell phone and called Gracie.

"Hey baby, you still coming over?" Gracie cooed when she realized who was on the line.

"Yeah, but we got a problem," Cindy answered. "My Mom and sisters are here. They know about us, and they aren't happy."

"Uh-oh. What are you going to do?"

"I need you to call Professor Sawyer. Have her meet us at your place, and have her bring a couple of the control orbs. Then call a couple of the girls and have them get to your place as quick as they can."

"What do you have in mind?"

Cindy smiled, "I just want to convince Mom, Holly and Laurie that things aren't as bad as they think."

#

Gracie's place was within easy walking distance of Cindy's dorm. She greeted her guests at the door, dressed in loose fitting jeans and white blouse. She invited everyone in and directed them to the living room. As soon as Cindy stepped in, she could hear the hum of the control orbs, so relaxing and reassuring. It made her wet everytime she heard it.

Apparently, Holly heard it also, "What's that noise?"

"A neighbor of mine is into Ham Radio," Gracie explained. "Apparently, his antenna isn't grounded right, or something like that. I don't really understand it, to be honest. All I know is when he turns it on, the speakers to my stereo make that noise. Don't worry, you won't even notice it after a while."

Professor Sawyer waited in the living room, sipping a glass of wine. Cindy took care of the introductions.

"You must be very proud, Madison," Professor Sawyer said. "Cindy is one of my best students."

"Thank you," Madison answered sincerely. "My husband and I are proud of all of our children."

Professor Sawyer looked the three sisters, and their mother, over very closely. Holly and Laurie were long and lean. Cindy had obviously inherited her more curvy, buxom figure from her mother. All of them had dark blond/light brown hair, though the sisters wore theirs long. Madison's was short and permed. All of them were absolutely beautiful. It was, Professor Sawyer thought, going to be a fun night.

"The Ziti's going to need another 30 or 40 minutes to bake, so why don't we all sit down and get comfortable," Gracie suggested. "Madison, can I get you a glass of wine?"

"That would be very nice."

Gracie returned promptly with the wine, and took a seat well away from Cindy. Madison chatted amiably with Professor Sawyer and Gracie.

"So far, so good," Cindy thought, watching her Mom and sisters for any sign.

She didn't have long to wait. She noticed it first with Laurie, who began squirming slightly, as if she were having trouble getting comfortable.

"Is it hot in here," Holly suddenly asked, tugging slightly at the collar of her sweater.

"Yeah" Laurie agreed.

"The boiler isn't great," Gracie apologized, "and sometimes it goes a little crazy. It'll stop eventually."

The small talked continued: School, classes, grades. Laurie mentioned the small promotion she'd just got at the PR firm she worked at. Holly talked about how much she was looking forward to college. There was a knock on the door and Gracie told whomever it was to come in. Two girls entered.

"Hey," Gracie greeted them. "These are my friends Dana and Kate. Dana and Kate, this is Cindy's Mom and sisters. You guys come for that syllabus?'

"Yup," Kate answered.

"It's in my room, but we're going to eat dinner in a little bit, and we've got plenty. You want to stay?"

"Sure!"

"You know, Dana, Laurie there works in PR."

"That's my major," Dana enthused. She walked slowly to Laurie, her slim hips and large breasts swaying as she moved. When she sat down, a little closer to Laurie than she needed to, she tossed her head and shook her thick, auburn/brown hair out of her face.

Kate took the only other space available, squeezing herself into the love seat with Holly. Kate was as graceful and slender as Dana was chesty, with long, wavy brown hair, freckled face, a wide, sensuous mouth and crystal green eyes. Holly stared at her with something just short of wonderment.

Madison's gaze drifted from Dana's breasts to Kate's incredible ass. She was vaguely aware that her nipples her becoming hard, though she had no idea why. She was more concerned with the question of how two women could possibly be so beautiful.

Cindy watched the scene with growing amusement and confidence. Dana and Laurie chatted about working in PR. At one point Laurie said something that made Dana laugh, and Dana rested her hand on Laurie's thigh as she chuckled. Laurie's only response was to close her eyes and shudder. She didn't move Dana's hand.

Madison watched closely as that hand slid slowly and daringly up Laurie's thigh. Bizarrely, Madison found herself wishing it were her thigh the hand rested upon. It was against everything she ever thought she believed, but she was going to need help scratching the itch now spreading across her entire body. A small part of her scolded this was precisely the kind of behavior she'd come up here to warn Cindy against, but the rest of her had long since given into the truism that a girl has to do what a girl has to do. The problem was, she had no idea what to do.

Laurie jumped up as if she'd been touched by an electrical wire.

"I have to use the bathroom," she blurted.

"Is it okay if I go with you?" Dana asked sweetly. "I have so many questions I want to ask you about your job."

Laurie nodded yes impatiently, then took off in the direction indicated by Gracie at a brisk walk. Dana followed slowly, taking her time, a confidant smile across her face.

Madison felt all aflush. Her breath came in short, ragged gasps. She looked at her wine glass and saw her hand was actually trembling. She looked over at Holly, who seemed every bit as flustered. The teen had slipped a hand between her legs and was clenching her thighs shut. Madison almost told her to stop, but managed to keep quiet. If she thought she could get away with it, she'd be doing precisely the same thing, and maybe a little bit more. Instead, she considered cutting the visit short. It was obvious she, Laurie and Holly were in no condition for dinner. But, she realized, that would be totally unfair to Cindy. She'd promised she'd give Gracie a chance. And none of this, after all, was Gracie's fault. Gracie had been so polite, so kind, so gracious ...

" ... so bedable, so kissable," Madison thought. She was now convinced Cindy had been making out with Gracie in that restaurant. How could she not have been? Now she wondered what kind of kisser Gracie was. "With lips like those, I'll bet she's great."

Gracie glanced at her watch, "I'm going to check on the ziti. It should be just about ready."

As Gracie stood, she tripped and fell against Madison. The older woman sighed softly when she felt Gracie's tits pressed up against her side. Gracie looked Madison deep in the eyes, but made no effort to move, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Gracie," Madison replied, her voice aquiver.

Gracie smiled, "I'll go check on the ziti."

Cindy followed Gracie out.

Madison watched Gracie's saunter out of the room, then finished her wine in one gulp, "Holly."

No answer.

"Holly."

Still no answer.

"Holly!" Madison turned to look. Her youngest daughter was staring into Kate's eyes as the older girl light stroked Holly's hair. The high schooler managed to jerk her gaze away. "Go find your sister and tell her dinner is about ready."

Holly stood up and left. Silence engulfed the room. The trembling in her hand had spread to Madison's entire body. She shivered as if she were freezing to death, only she wasn't freezing, she was hot. Hotter than she'd ever been in her life. She could feel the sweat pouring out of her body, taste it on her lips. She clamped her eyes shut, trying to bring herself back under control. She sensed motion nearby. Opening her eyes again, she saw Kate had stood and, without explanation, followed after Holly. The girl's butt swayed back and forth. Madison looked over to Professor Sawyer, who simply smiled and stood up. Funny how she hadn't noticed it before, Madison thought, but Professor Sawyer had the biggest, most beautiful brown eyes.

"All the better to see me with," Madison realized.

#

With equal parts relief and reluctance, Holly had stood. Her legs felt weak and rubbery as she walked down the hall, headed for the bathroom. She was almost happy to find it was empty. Now she could duck in there and get herself off. Her pussy was absolutely on fire, which was odd because she hadn't felt particularly excited on the drive up. This aching need to touch herself had come out of nowhere. She knew she'd be quick, so no one would be the wiser. The perfect crime! She reached into the bathroom and turned on the light, but caught herself at the doorway. Sneaking into a strange bathroom to frig herself WAS a little weird. And she knew that, once she touched herself, it was going to be Kate starring in her fantasy, and that was just wrong. Wasn't it?

A strange noise, low, deep and breathy, shook Holly out of her internal debate. It sounded like it had come from the end of the hall. There were two doors there. One was wide open. That appeared to be where Gracie had set up her office. No one was in there. The other door was mostly closed, open just a crack. Holly quietly pushed the door open.

Laurie sat on the edge of a bed, her feet on the floor. Her blouse, though still on her shoulders, was completely unbuttoned and wide open. Her bra cups had been pulled down, lifting and bunching her breasts together. Her pants and panties had been removed and lay in a pile at the foot of the bed. Laurie's legs were spread wide and in between them, lashing at the soaking wet quim before her, kneeled a totally naked Dana. Holly could see Laurie's stomach muscles flex as she thrust her cunt against Dana's tongue, her belly button piercing seemed to bounce across her abs.

"Oh God, oh yes!!" Laurie panted as she reached down to brush some hair out of Dana's face. "Like that ... just like that ... ohhhh ... my clit ... tongue it ... fuck ... that's good!"

Holly could actually feel her pussy gushing. Then she felt arms around her waist, tugging her sweater off.

"Looks like fun, doesn't it?' Kate whispered. Holly only nodded. "Let's go out in the hall and give them a little privacy."

Kate led Holly out of the room, and pushed her against a wall. She removed Holly's sweater and bra. The air against her hot skin made Holly shiver with joy. She looked down to see her areoles crinkled and her nipples erect. Kate noticed also and immediately applied her tongue to them. Holly could only groan in response. Then Kate's hands were undoing her belt, then unbuttoning her jeans. Holly used her feet to get her sneakers off. Kate slid the jeans down, with Holly wiggling her hips to help them along. Kate straightened up, and the two kissed, Kate's hand slipping under the waistband of Holly's panties.

Holly groaned with pleasure as Kate pulled on her clit. Automatically, Holly's hands dipped under Kate's sweatshirt to knead the small but firm breasts found there. Kate wasn't wearing a bra. She was amazed how hard Kate's nipples were, and she was overcome with a desire to see them. Holly pulled the sweatshirt up as high as it would go, then Kate broke their kiss, stepped back and pulled it the rest of the way off. For good measure, Kate peeled her jeans off as well, leaving her, just like Holly, wearing only a pair of panties.

In the next room, Holly could hear Laurie grunting her way through an orgasm like an animal. Kate laced her fingers around the back of Holly's neck and leaned forward until their foreheads touched.

"Play with my pussy," she whispered.

Using her left hand, Holly slipped two fingers through the leghole of Kate's panties and up her slick cunt. Her thumb rubbed lightly at Kate's clit. Holly wasn't exactly sure of what she was doing, but she was pretty sure she would have liked this sort of treatment, and that seemed like a pretty good place to start. Apparently, Kate thought so also as she planted kisses along Holly's neck and ears, all the while cooing her approval.

"Holly ... yes ... nice and slow ... that's how I like it," Kate sighed. "I can't wait to lick you. I'm going to make you feel so good!"

In the next room, Holly could hear Laurie begging Dana for a taste of pussy.

And that's when it hit Holly. Kate was going to lick her out, and as great as that sounded, she was going to want Holly to return the favor. Fingering Kate's pussy was one thing, she loved how warm and wet the older girl felt. Getting her cunt licked was one thing, that sounded like great fun. But eating pussy herself was another thing entirely. Laurie may have been ready, eager even for that, but Holly wasn't so sure she was ready. She pulled her fingers out of Kate's panties.

"Maybe I should go find my Mom," Holly whispered softly.

Holly expected Kate to be upset or disappointed. Instead the brunette smiled gently, "Okay, let's find her."

Kate took Holly's left hand and licked the index finger clean.

"Mmmm, I taste good," Kate laughed, took Holly's right hand in hers, then led her back to the living room. When she thought Kate wasn't looking, she stuck her thumb in her mouth, sucked on it, and came to the conclusion that, yes indeed, Kate did taste good. It never occurred to Holly to put her clothes back on.

The closer they got to the living room, the more the smell of ziti permeated the air. As they passed the kitchen, Holly snuck a peak. Gracie and Cindy were in there, engaged in a full body kiss, mostly undressed, what little of their clothes remaining hanging loosely off their bodies. Each had a hand jammed between the other's legs. Holly could see the ziti cooling on the counter. It looked wonderful.

As they approached the living room entrance, Holly could see Professor Sawyer still in her chair. The Professor was leaning back with a dreamy smile on her face. Holly couldn't see her Mom anywhere. When she entered the room, she suddenly saw why.

Madison was naked, on her knees and furiously licking at Professor Sawyer's twat.

"Mom?" Holly gasped. Madison cocked her head and opened her eyes, but otherwise stayed on task. "What are you doing?"

Madison lifted her mouth. Her chin was covered with Professor Sawyer's secretions, "Making up for lost time?"

"But you always said ..."

"I was wrong. I was so wrong," Madison breathed in Professor Sawyer's scent, then tenderly kissed her pussy.

Professor Sawyer chuckled silently as she grabbed Madison's head and pushed it back into her crotch. Cindy had told her about Madison's "beliefs". Why was it the ones with the "beliefs" always turned into the most enthusiastic pussy lickers?

"Kate," Professor Sawyer called casually, "show Holly what she's missing."

Kate had moved behind Holly. Now she dropped to her knees and pulled the younger girls panties down. As she did so, she snuck a peak at Madison, who had returned to feasting on Professor Sawyer's cunt. Kate loved how Madison's breasts bounced as her tongue did its work; and the Professor seemed to be very pleased with Madison's technique. No doubt about it, Kate thought, I'm going to have to get me some of that.

Holly allowed Kate to guide her to a recliner. Holly sat, then slung her legs over the arms of the chair, spreading herself wide. Kate knelt infront of her. Holly closed her eyes and braced herself for the coming ecstasy. When it arrived, it turned out to be better than she ever could have hoped.

cafetray
cafetray
213 Followers
12