Women's Studies 201 Ch. 02

Story Info
The professor explores intimate matters in class.
3.7k words
4.29
27.4k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes discussion of bodily functions including menstruation, so if you are not comfortable with this, read no further. All characters are over 18.

*****

Lynn Owens and Marsha Jaspers arrived early for the second meeting of their introductory class for Women's Studies majors at their college, WS 201. The girls had been amazed at the first class, when Prof. Sullivan, a confident tall blonde, had brought five girls who had their periods to the front row, where after designating them as the day's Menstruators, she had them describe the circumstances of the start of their periods, and actually had them remove and display their means of protection.

Today, Lynn and Marsha arrived expecting that Prof. Sullivan would proceed with what she had referred to at the end of the first class: period sex. But the lithe and highly attractive professor began her lecture with some broader themes. She asked if there were any women in the class who did not get periods. A few hands were raised.

She asked each to explain why they did not menstruate at this time if they knew the reason or their speculation if they did not. Two very well-toned and lean women responded that they were varsity athletes and had been told by the team physician that their body fat content had fallen below the level at which most women would menstruate. They were torn between maintaining their competitive edge, they said, and trying to normalize their bodies' behavior.

Another woman, who looked well-dressed in a pleated skirt and chenille blouse, quietly said that she had been taking pills that reduced her periods to four a year. A final respondent even more haltingly said that she had been pregnant and now felt her body was returning to its normal functioning.

Prof. Sullivan asked how many in the class felt that their breasts enlarged during their periods. About three-quarters of the women raised their hands. She then reported that based on her survey of the class, the average bra size in the class was 34B. "Would you say, she asked, that your sizes increased by one cup size during your periods?" she asked.

Almost all of the women raised their hands in affirmation. One women responded that she felt that her cup size had grown from a C to more than a D and that her mid-section and groin had expanded as well, so that "I have trouble getting into my panties."

"Now that you see that most of the things that occur during periods are normal, even if they vary amazingly from woman to woman," the professor said, "we will proceed to discuss some matters where variation may be far more extreme. I've asked five more women to come up here to be today's Menstruators. Five girls stood and moved up to assume the comfortable chairs in front that were reserved for the day's demonstration group of women having their periods.

Prof. Sullivan waited until they were seated and then asked how many had been having period sex. Three of the women raised their hands.

"Are you having sex during this period?" she continued.

They all nodded their agreement.

She turned to the two who had not raised their hands. "Would you mind telling us why you have not had sex during this period?"

One woman, a slight brunette-haired sophomore named Jan Grogan, responded that she found sex during her period uncomfortable and not stimulating in the way she wanted sex to be. The other girl who had not had period sex, Maria Helms, who was average-sized and sandy-haired, smiled and said she had not had sex for more than a year, regardless of whether she had her period.

"Do any of you find period sex messy and how do you deal with that?" Prof. Sullivan asked.

Denise Alpert, very shapely and secure in her bearing, said that yes, she found that she needed to take care that menstrual flow did not stain her clothing or bedding during sex, but that towels and taking care to clean herself and her partner solved any issues.

Pamela Martin, who had the gorgeous look of a cheerleader, frowned slightly and then in a quiet, assured tone, answered calmly, "Professor, I am incredibly turned on—horny is the word we usually use—when I have my period. I find that I need sex to relieve this as well as magnify my life's pleasure. I'm somewhat athletic so I usually wear one of the new brands of period pants, like Thinx or Dear Kate, so I just need to wash them out each time. And I suppose I'm turned on enough so that my man has no problems with my bleeding."

Finally, the last of the five, Jenny Andrews, a slim, sure-of-herself type with blondish roots, grinned at Prof. Sullivan and commented, "Well, my man enjoys my flow enough that he goes down on me and licks it up." There was a pronounced hush in the room at this amazing revelation, and Kate Sullivan smiled back at Jenny and told her how lucky she obviously was.

"Is sex any different when you have your period?" she asked the group and actually turned to make this question available to the whole class.

A bright-faced woman in the third row piped up with a chuckle, "I've found that I need to use quite a lot of lube or else the flow, which is sticky, will let him rub my insides out."

"A good point," Prof. Sullivan responded. "Menstrual flow itself is not always a very good lubricant."

She now turned to this class's Menstruators. "So who would like to show us how well her protection is working today?"

Once again, the charming and seemingly impervious Jenny raised her hand with a grin and volunteered to show off her apparently attractive pudendum. Jenny put her legs up on the rest bench in front of the chairs and slipped her white panties down beneath her skirt. Then she pulled up the skirt to expose her blondish pubes, beautifully trimmed. In a dramatic manner, she took one finger and slowly extracted what looked to be a SuperPlus Tampax which was thoroughly soaked. Holding it up, all could see the dark red stains along each side, some turning even darker. There were some barely-stifled oohs and aahs.

"Jenny's tampon shows you, ladies, how these should work when properly inserted," Prof. Sullivan lectured. "See how the flow evenly was captured on all sides of the tampon. This is the advantage from taking care in inserting yours."

***

"It is now time to proceed to our next topic: anal intercourse," Prof. Sullivan stood at the lectern and resumed her presentation.

"First of all, how many of you have experienced it?" she asked the class. About half the women raised their hand.

"I'd also like to know how many here regard themselves as lesbian, bi, or straight," she continued. "Please raise your hands when I call each out."

It turned out that about a third were lesbian, and about half were straight. A much smaller group raised their hands and said they were bi.

Kate Sullivan called on one of those girls to explain her preference. "It's easy, Professor," she said quite confidently, "I just love sex with both guys and gals."

"Does that include anal?" Prof. Sullivan asked.

Brenda Vasilenko, for that was her name, responded quite calmly that she did enjoy anal with both men and women. "I find those nerve endings turn me on almost as much as having my cunt filled," she said rather blithely.

Prof. Sullivan took this occasion to comment on Brenda's terminology. "I know some of you were probably surprised and maybe even shocked by her use of the word 'cunt,'" she said. "I have no problem with you using that word because there really is no other than so accurately pertains to our feminine genitalia. It is of course too bad that the word also is used to describe a particularly annoying kind of woman or worse, as an insult to all women, but in this class, I will certainly allow anyone to use the word to describe their anatomy and I even prefer it to such euphemisms and false delicacies as 'lady parts' and such," she lectured.

"If you haven't yet seen Judy Chicago's art display called 'The Dinner Party,' by the way," she went on, "you really need to. She has designed a large series of dinner plates, all of which are depictions of all kinds of cunts. I feel it will expand your appreciation of the vast variety of vulvas among women.

"I wanted to give you an idea about yourselves as well," Prof. Sullivan continued. "When you registered for this class, you completed a questionnaire which I have since tabulated. As with everything else here, this is confidential information to be shared only with your classmates and me. It turns out that half of you enjoy straight male-female sex, about one-third prefer lesbian sex, and the remaining one-sixth are bisexual.

"It also appears that three-fourths of you shave your pubic hair and most of the rest trim it or cut it back to a landing strip, so to speak," she added. "I also asked on the questionnaire how many of you wear control garments such as Spanx, and about a third of you responded that you do. You should know that when I was growing up, my mother's generation wore garments like those which were called girdles and which were later discarded as women felt freer to dress as they liked. Apparently we still feel we need to make our bodies conform to idealized shapes, or 'make everything go where it should' as Sandra Bullock put it in a movie when Melissa McCarthy cut off Sandra's Spanx!"

"Any comments of questions?" Prof. Sullivan asked.

One dark-haired girl raised her hand and was recognized.

"Professor," she began, "my name is Wilma Perkins and I'd just like to defend those of us who wear underpants like Spanx. Today, we are expected to have a professional look when we go for corporate interviews, so having Spanx on becomes a necessity. It's all very well to dump on us for conforming to societal stereotyping but we're the ones who need to get jobs to pay off the cost of attending colleges like this one."

The normally imperturbable professor actually blushed slightly but recovered quickly.

"You're correct, of course, Ms. Perkins," she answered. "I did not mean ro criticize the wearing of control garments, merely to point out that they are not a new phenomenon but appear to be cyclical like so many trends. I do have one question for the wearers, and I'm not trying to embarrass you. But some of the Spanx have a slit in the crotch that can be opened. I'm interested if any of you make use of this. I'm told it was intended to allow wearers to urinate without taking down the pants and...possibly for other things," she grinned.

It seemed that the class was a bit surprised by this topic but finally, one young woman raised her hand.

"Professor," she said calmly, "my name is Katherine Winslow and I think most women will have a difficult time using that opening in the pants to pee. However, I know that some women have managed to use the opening to have sexual relations."

"Thank you, Katherine," Prof. Sullivan responded. "I'm appreciative of your comment. It does, in a way, bring me back to an earlier question, which is, have any of you had anal intercourse using this slit or opening?"

No one raised their hand so Prof. Sullivan went on, "I take that as a no or that any of you who have done this prefer not to be singled out."

"I would like to find out how many of you wanted to engage in anal intercourse and how many felt obliged to satisfy their partner who wanted to do it," she said.

An attractive shapely woman raised her hand and was recognized. "I'm Althea Mason," she said, "and I'm willing to say that I was talked into trying anal and found it painful even with lubrication and will not ever do it again."

Another class member, a tall redhead, who introduced herself as Desiree Grant, raised her hand and answered, "I wanted to try anal, and I took the lead. It was very stimulating and my boyfriend was very gentle and caring and took plenty of time. It is something I enjoy greatly."

"So you see that this is a subject on which there is likely to always be major variations in experiences," the professor declared. "I have another question, this one about what we so delicately call straight sex. Namely, have you encountered men whose equipment was so large as to make any intercourse difficult or painful?"

Lynn nudged Marsha, who so prompted, raised her hand.

"Prof. Sullivan," she began, "I did have a boyfriend who was very...well-endowed. I made him engage in a lot of foreplay and he was also very loving in providing me with oral satisfaction," she went on. "So although his penis is quite large, we had a very satisfying sexual relationship."

"My experience with reports from prior classes," Prof. Sullivan said, "is that most women have vaginas that are flexible enough so that Ms. Jaspers's experience is quite common. I do know that there are occasional what might be called mismatches, where a man with a large organ cannot on any reasonable basis have comfortable sex with a small woman whose vagina will not expand normally to accommodate that size. You may ask how that can happen when the vagina does expand to allow childbirth and the answer is that these are women who are likely to require Caesarean sections instead of vaginal delivery."

"The last thing I will discuss today is something that also may strike some of you as a bit off the mainstream, namely, what is referred to as BDSM, or bondage and spanking and sadism and masochism. How many of you find that things like spanking or bondage are enjoyable aspects of sex for you?"

About a third of the class raised their hands. "Do any of you feel able to elaborate on your experiences?" the blonde professor inquired.

This time, Marsha nudged her roommate, Lynn. The latter slowly raised her hand and said quietly, "Professor, I do find that now and then I do find a moderate spanking to be stimulating."

"Is this something you do with a sex partner?" the professor asked her.

Lynn blushed but answered, "I find that I am turned on more by being spanked by a woman, but I do not look to have sex with women."

"Interesting," Prof. Sullivan commented. "Any others?"

A large-boned woman spoke up, "I'm Kate Andrews," she said, "and I'm a lesbian. I enjoy spanking my partner, whom I will not embarrass by identifying, if you don't mind."

"No, I respect anyone's desire for privacy," Prof. Sullivan said quite strongly, "and I'm going to reiterate that I expect all of you to keep everything discussed her to yourselves for that reason. I'm going to take this occasion to remind you that if I learn that anyone has breached that rule, they will be expelled from this course with a failing grade, so I hope that will help you maintain what I would regard as a point of good behavior and consideration for others."

Prof. Sullivan now stood behind her lectern. "For next week, I want you to read a new anthology called "Best Women's Erotica of the Year" which is on the reserved shelf at the library but also is available under this course's reading list at the campus store. We will discuss some of this fiction next time. You are dismissed but I would like to speak to Ms. Jaspers and Ms. Grant, if the two of you would meet me up here after class."

* * *

"Well, now I'm in for it," Marsha whispered to Lynn.

"Oh no, I'm sure she'll be interesting and not mean," Lynn said very quietly to her roomie.

The class filed out and soon Marsha and Desiree were standing with Prof. Sullivan.

"I'm going to lock the door so we are assured not to be interrupted," the professor said as she went to the door and did just that.

"I hope the two of you won't mind if I measure you intimately," she asked. "I just want to see how your natural endowments underlie your statements in class. I understand that even exposing yourself this way may well be embarrassing but I will be happy to give each of you significant extra credit for doing this for my research. Of course, you will never be identified in my writing."

Both women nodded their agreement but Desiree did say, "Professor, I'm all right with doing this but you should understand that some of the class will figure out why you asked each of us to stay today."

"You are correct, Ms. Grant," Prof. Sullivan said, "so if that is a problem, please feel free to decline."

Desiree took a moment to think and then smiled and told the professor," I'm ok with it, but I just wanted you to know that I don't have as much faith in everyone keeping their mouths shut even with your warning."

"I'm glad you have been so forthcoming," Prof. Sullivan said, "and be assured that I will take any instance of violation of that warning very very seriously, even if that is not enough to put you totally at ease."

"Very well then," she went on, "will you both sit in one of those chairs"—pointing to the chairs reserved for the menstruating women—"and pull your skirts up and underpants down. I'm going to insert some measuring tools into your orifices. They will be lubricated and I will proceed slowly and respond to your signals as to how fast or slowly I should insert the device."

Marsha and Desiree took two of the seats and raised their skirts. Marsha was sitting with her legs spread and Desiree concluded that it was her anal opening that would be measured, so she lay on her stomach and exposed her bottom fully.

Prof. Sullivan extracted two rubber cylinders from her desk drawer and explained what she wiuld be doing, "I'm going to insert these in your vagina (to Marsha) and your anus (to Desiree). Once it is inserted, I will turn to end which will expand the width in two directions. I will ask you each time if you feel I can expand the cyclinder and more, and will not do so if you decline at any point. Please say no the moment you feel any pain."

Marsha was instructed now to masturbate which led her to blush.

"I'm sorry," Prof. Sullivan said, "but I prefer your natural lubricant although I will supplement it after you have excited yourself."

Marsha rubbed herself and gently teased the very tip of her now risen clit.

"I think I'm ready," she said, still flushed, now with excitement.

Prof. Sullivan came next to her, sat down, and gently inserted the tip of the cylinder and slowly pushed it into Marsha's vaginal opening.

"Can I expand it?" she asked, when the cylinder had moved almost completely inside Marsha's vagina.

"Yess." Marsha said, and she kept responding positively for several inquiries. Finally she asked the professor to stop when she felt a pang of discomfort from one of the soft extensions from the cylinder.

"Prof. Sullivan wrote down the setting on the cylinder and then slowly withdrew the extensions with the switch at the end and then gently extracted the cylinder from Marsha's vagina.

"Thank you, Ms. Jaspers," she said.

Then she turned to Desiree and gave her the same instructions. She spent more time with applying lubrication with her gloved fingers into Desiree's anus. Then she grasped a similar cylinder and started to ease the tip past the anal sphincter. Desiree said that this felt good and then Prof. Sullivan began pressing the end to extend the extensions in very minute increments. After several expansions, Desiree said that she now felt her anal passage was being strained.

Prof. Sullivan accordingly wrote down the setting and slowly turned the end to pull back the extensions and then slowly withdrew the cylinder.

"Whew," Desiree exclaimed, "that was more than I think I've ever taken back there."

"Thank you too, Ms. Grant," Prof. Sullivan said.

The two women pulled up their panties and let their skirts fall.

"As I said," Prof. Sullivan said, "I will make sure that each of you receives significant extra credit for this contribution."

As the two unlocked the door and left, they were grateful that no one was still outside the classroom.

"I'm glad no one is permitted to talk about this and I don't intend to tell anyone, including my roommate," Desiree said, "and you're the only one I'll tell that I need to get to the little girls' room right now because, unlike your situation, her stimulation did more than give me an orgasm!"

12