Women's Studies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We picked up some lettuce wraps and drove around killing time before we went in search of the club. After a couple hours of conversation, and the car radio, it was finally time to go dancing. Despite the clear directions on Audrey's phone, it still took a while for us to find the place we were looking for.

It was late in the evening when we finally approached the entrance, and a line had started to form down the street. The doorman was asking for ID and I started to worry, but Audrey being Audrey, she had already thought of that. After handing over her own ID, and receiving a bracelet, she told the doorman I was under 21 and he just marked my hand with a permanent marker.

The Blacklist Lounge was definitely designed to encourage the under 21 crowd. The bottom floor was basically one huge dance floor with tables and booths against the walls. At the far end there was a stage that could be used to hold a decent sized band, but currently only held a DJ and his setup. Off to the side was a staircase that led up to the top floor that contained the bar for the 21 and over crowd, and it opened up so you could watch the dance floor from the balconies. The entire place was dark, and lights were flashing from overhead. With the pumping beat coming from the stage, it certainly set the mood for dancing.

While I secured us a table, Audrey went upstairs to "get her buzz on" really fast. I didn't mind. I would be drinking after we got back to the motel. I looked around trying to absorb everything I could see. I had never been to a place like this back home. Everyone looked like they were having so much fun. I even noticed a few guys checking me out. I was not gay, but I was coming to discover that it sure felt nice to be noticed. When Audrey returned, she clearly had her buzz on.

"Let's dance girl!" she called loudly, dragging me out onto the dance floor.

We had been dancing together for a while, a small distance from the crowd, when a slightly drunk looking guy came to dance with us. It started off fine, he was just dancing with us. It was when he started dancing on us that it got bad. He was close up on Audrey and I, and he tried to grab my sister's ass. Not wanting that sort of attention from him, she brushed his hand away. When he grabbed my ass, giving it a squeeze, I sort of lost it. I turned toward him, giving him a quick jab to the throat with my folded knuckles, not a strong blow but enough to stop his breathing for a moment, and with my other hand I twisted the wrist of the hand on my ass, lifting him up onto his toes from the pain. I followed all of that up with a hard knee to his groin. When I let go of his hand he collapsed to the floor.

"Holy shit, Batgirl! Lexi's a bad ass!" my sister said in shock.

The bouncers rushed around us and dragged the guy out of the club. A few smiled at me and told me to have a good night. One of them was kind of cute with nice arms and a strong jaw. I shook that thought off straight away and refused to think about it. Audrey grabbed my arm and guided me to our table.

"Where did you learn to do that?" she said still shocked.

"My first job was at that Dojo by mom's house. One of the instructors took pity on me when he'd heard that I was always getting picked on for my name and how small I was. I got pretty good at it after a while. That's why I wasn't bullied as much senior year," I explained. "All it took was one fight. It didn't stop the name calling, but it stopped the other stuff," I said, leaning in so I didn't have to speak as loud over the music.

"Wow, well at least I don't have to worry about boys taking advantage of you," she said.

After our chat we went back to dancing and were joined by some girls who appreciated my zero tolerance of drunk and handsy jerks. It was fun dancing like a girl with a huge group of girls. I could definitely see what the appeal was. No one really said anything, but I somehow felt supported; part of something.

Eventually, another guy summoned the nerve to approach our group. He was tall and well dressed, with dark hair and kind brown eyes. Gently taking my hand, he leaned in to whisper into my ear.

"Will you dance with me?" he asked. "I promise to be the perfect gentlemen."

I hesitated, looking to Audrey for help, but she was nodding her head vigorously for me to go. I was nervous, but I figured what the hell. It was definitely flattering that he would choose to ask me out of all the others in our group, including my sister. It was also a very ballsy move for him to approach a group like ours solo. I could never have done something like that as Alex.

"Sure," I replied. With his large hand still enveloping mine, he led us a short way from my group and took me in his arms. He placed one arm around my waist on the small of my back and held my other hand in his. As he took the lead, I noticed that he was a wonderful dancer.

"I'm Danny," he said giving me a little spin.

"I'm Lexi," I replied, smiling as I stepped back to him placing my hand on his chest. He definitely fit the description for tall dark and handsome with his dark hair and tanned skin. The whole time we danced, I don't think his brown eyes ever left my face. The way his eyes caressed my made my heart race and my nerves surge into overdrive. It wasn't until sometime later that Audrey seemed to be missing me and brought the rest of the girls over to dance with me and Danny.

"You can't keep her all to yourself forever you know," she quipped with a smile for him.

As nice as it was to dance with Danny, I felt relieved to have Audrey there with me again. Turning, I placed my back to him and began dancing with my sister. With her and the rest of the girls dancing with us, the mood seemed to change. Audrey pressed her body against mine, forcing me back into Danny. Her hips began to sway, and her body undulated as she moved suggestively against me.

All around us I noticed girls moving in a similar fashion. At first, I was a little stunned by Audrey's attentions, but something else distracted me right then. Something hard was pressing into my ass. Danny was very still, obviously noticing the contact, but it being so crowded he couldn't quite move away. Neither could I. I fought to block it out, but it felt kind of hot. Is this what Audrey feels every time we wake up together? I thought. It did feel good. Throwing caution to the wind, I slowly rubbed my butt against him while my sister rubbed against me from the front.

Taking his cue from me, Danny began rubbing his hands along my body, gripping my hips and caressing my thighs and sides. When I didn't stop him, he became bold, pressing himself against me with more purpose. It was all some sort of spell. The music and the body heat combined with the sweet mix of sweat and perfume. Before I knew what I was doing, I was pressing my ass harder against him, feeling his hardness grow.

Audrey seemed to notice what I was doing, and she redoubled her efforts on me, now grinding her crotch onto my thigh. Her skirt had hiked up in the front and so had mine. Her panty-clad pussy now dragging against my bent thigh making it wet and slick with her juices. She grabbed the back of my neck and leaned in, panting into my ear.

I was so caught up in the moment, Danny behind me and my sister before me, pressing into him as she pressed into me. I didn't even notice the tape come loose, or even when I had slipped from the crotch of my panties, springing free from its tuck between my thighs. My only thoughts were of the sensations I was receiving from both sides. All of a sudden Danny pulled away, and my trance was broken.

"I had a great time, Lexi. I hope to see you again before you leave," he whispered in my ear before stepping away to pass through the ever-growing crowd of girls around us. As he made his way through the crowd, I caught him adjusting himself in his pants and a small smirk flashed across my lips. It wasn't until a few moments later that my situation finally dawned on me.

Even with him gone, Audrey continued to grind and pant on me. There was a subtle shift in our position and we both felt a surprise when the tip of my cock pressed against her thigh. Whatever remained of the spell surrounding us was shattered as we stared at each other in shock. I was terrified, but Audrey gathered her wits quickly. Never moving from her slippery perch on my thigh, she leaned in close.

"Okay, keep it cool and keep dancing," she whispered. "I'm going to casually reach under and tuck it into your waist band. If anyone notices, it will just look like one girl copping a feel on another girl. It might not be ideal, but they might think it's hot and, on the upside, no one sees your penis," she whispered as she started to dance against me again. "Ready?"

I could only nod. During her little talk, my cock had continued rubbing against her thigh and it was now slick with my precum. Audrey reached casually under my dress and slowly wrapped her fingers around my aching cock. I started panting in her ear, and I swear I felt her give it a small squeeze. Still grinding on me, her breathing had become a little ragged. She angled my penis to try and slip it back into the front of my panties.

This time I definitely felt it, she had squeezed it. Her fumbling to get it back into my panties slowly transformed into small strokes along my shaft. Unable to contain it, a small moan escaped my lips, right into my sister's ear. Possibly perceiving it as permission, my sister started stroking my cock with more purpose. Her movements became harder and faster as she fucked herself against my thigh. I closed my eyes and just held her close. I could clearly hear Audrey's whimpering moans in my ear, and her hand felt like bliss on my shaft. In the darkness of my closed eyes I could see the watch fires being lit, the signal shouting my coming orgasm.

"You have to stop!" I whispered. "Audrey! Audrey, if you don't stop, I'm going to...I'm going to cum!"

Audrey moaned louder in my ear and continued to stroke me, picking up the pace. Her grinding became more frantic. Oh my God, she's going to cum too! I realized. That thought did it for me, and the floodgates released.

"I'm cumming!" I whimpered into her ear trying my hardest to hold back the floodgates.

With her aiming, I came in violent blasts, bathing her thighs and panties. It was the strongest orgasm I could recall ever having. The moment she was splashed with my cream, Audrey began to shake with her own orgasm. Biting down on my shoulder and neck, she let herself go, her body seizing as she trembled from release. For a moment, I was afraid she would bite clear through my skin. When she was finally coming down, she remembered the task at hand, and tucked my shrinking cock into the front of my ruffled panties, giving it a reassuring pat.

"We should get out of here," she whispered breathily, her body still trembling.

We stepped apart and received shocked smiles from the other girls dancing around us. After a few hugs from some of our new friends, we said our goodbyes and made our way through the club and back to the car. Since Audrey had been drinking, I slipped off my heels so that I could drive without killing us.

Neither of us said anything during the long drive back to our motel. We just listened to the radio and I tried to get my thoughts together. My sister just came on my leg and jerked me off on the dance floor with a bunch of people around us. My sister. This was so fucked up. It felt amazing and I was getting hard again just thinking about it.

It seemed like ever since I started dressing like a girl, I started doing weird shit and my libido had skyrocketed. I had even rubbed my ass on Danny's cock...and it had felt amazing. Did that mean I was gay? I had been disappointed when he backed away. At first, I thought I had done something wrong, but the way he had adjusted himself spoke volumes. Being the owner of my own cock, I knew exactly what had happened. Either Danny had come in his pants, or he'd been very close. Just thinking about it got me a little excited. Oh my God, maybe I am gay. With that thought I tried to push it all away and focused on my driving.

It was almost an hour later when we pulled into the motel parking lot and went into our room. I immediately went to the rum and made myself a strong drink while Audrey went into the bathroom. She still has my cum all over her. I realized, seeing a line of my fluid dried on her inner thigh.

With Audrey in the bathroom I sat on my bed leaning against the headboard. I wondered if she was mad at me until I realized that it wasn't like I had forced her to jerk me off. I even warned her that I would cum if she didn't stop. I was confused and even a little scared about what was going on with me and her, as well as the things I thought and felt as Lexi. Was I just playing the part of a girl when I was grinding on that guy? Or did I really enjoy it like I thought? Was I gay, or was Lexi straight? Was it weird for me to think of us as two different people? Were we two different people, or was I this person all along and I never knew it?

Audrey broke my thoughts when she came out of the bathroom in her underwear. As casual as could be, she walked to the dresser and poured herself a drink and then sat on the bed with me leaving some room for the holy spirit as our mother would say. I wanted to talk to her about what happened with us at the club, but there was something more important I needed to ask.

"Audrey, am I gay?" I asked avoiding looking at her.

"Why? Because you like girls?" she joked.

"No, I mean me?" I said emphasizing the word so she would know I was talking about the real me. "Since I started wearing these clothes and acting like a girl I've started thinking like a girl. Guys have started to look more attractive than they used to, and I even rubbed that guys...you know...with my ass," I said faltering. "I enjoyed doing it. Say something, I'm freaking out over here!"

"I don't know if you're gay," she said flatly. "If you were, does it matter? It doesn't to me. Just from my observation I would have to say no. Maybe you're a little bi, but not gay. You seem to like women too much," she said, looking at me and adjusting my hair. "I remember hearing something once," she said. "The mind follows the body, but the soul is."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that since your body has changed, or at least how you view your body, your mind now sees you as a girl. But even with your mind changing how you view yourself; your soul is the same as it has always been. You are still the same person. Maybe these thoughts have always been there beneath the surface or maybe they weren't," she continued. "but who you are is still who you are."

We sat in silence for a little while and sipped our way through a couple of drinks. It seemed like good sense. My sister might not always be book smart, but she was usually really good at the real-life stuff and helping people with their feelings.

"Just do what I do." Audrey said "If it feels good do it. Fuck what everyone else thinks. They get their whole lives to be themselves. Who are they to stop you from being yourself?"

"Is that what you were doing on the dance floor?" I asked avoiding eye contact. This was the easiest opening I thought I would get for this conversation.

"Oh...that," she said looking down into her drink blushing. "I'm sorry about that. I really just meant to help you, but it felt so good in my hand. It was so hot and hard, and I was a little drunk and really horny from watching you grind on that guy. I was trying to put it back in your underwear, but I couldn't get it in," she babbled. "Then you moaned in my ear and I...I just lost it. When you said you were going to cum, instinct just took over. I'm so sorry," she finished.

"And you cumming on my leg?" I asked. This whole conversation had got me going again. I was glad for the position of my cock in my waist band or I would have been tenting my dress.

"I'm so sorry Alex. Ever since we got here you've been driving me crazy. That first morning waking up with you pressed against me...then you started dressing up, and with you looking so hot...It's been so confusing," she confessed. "I...I don't know what I'm doing."

My sister thinks I'm hot. My sister, Miss June, is turned on by me? I was more than a little shocked to hear these things from her. I had fantasized about her since before she did Playboy. Was it Lexi she was attracted to or was it Alex? Both? I guess what it came down to was, did it matter?

Turning towards her, I held her eyes with mine. I leaned close, placing one hand on her thigh, and using the other to brush her hair from her face. I held her gaze for a long moment before finally speaking.

"My name is Lexi," I said, my voice so soft I almost couldn't hear it. Then I leaned in slowly and pressed my lips delicately against hers.

It was slow and passionate. My lips gently gripped hers, nibbling and teasing. Feeling her respond, I leaned further in, laying us both down on the bed. I slid my fingers through her silky hair as our bodies pressed together. My tongue slipped out to gently caress her lips, and hers immediately came out to brush back against mine for a moment before I pulled away.

"Fuck!" she gasped; her eyes still closed. I was looking down on her and she was a vision and I desperately wanted her. "You better not stop now," she breathed.

I slipped one leg in between hers and leaned down to kiss her again. I could feel her need in the way she kissed me and gripped my hair. I started to slide my crotch against her thigh while mine pressed into her panty clad pussy. She moaned hard into my mouth before pushing me off of her. I thought she'd had a change of heart until I saw her smile. It was so wicked and...satisfied. She pushed me onto my back and crawled down to my waist, pushing up my dress to my breasts and exposing my taught stomach.

"If I hadn't controlled myself, you would have gotten this this morning," she said from between my legs.

She grabbed my ruffled panties at the hips, and I lifted up, allowing her to ease them down. My cock sprung out pointing at her, hard and begging for her attention. She wasted no time grabbing it and giving it a little squeeze. Sparing only a quick glance back up at me, she licked her lips and then leaned down, taking me into her mouth. It was so warm and wet and soft.

This was way better than the hand job earlier, I was in heaven. She slowly worked her way up and down my cock, occasionally pulling it all the way out of her mouth to lick along the shaft. Her tongue felt incredible on my sensitive skin, and she used it perfectly. Eventually, she had shifted from her gentle motions, and was now stuffing as much of me into her mouth as she could while vigorously bobbing up and down. As she worked, I saw one hand disappear down between her legs to play with herself.

With a loud pop, she let my cock free from her mouth, and backed away on hands and knees before slipping off the edge of the bed. As if there were music playing, she swayed sexily as she slowly undressed, letting her dress fall to the floor. Another quick move took care of her panties, and she was crawling back up the bed to plant her naked body right on my hips, using her wet pussy to pin my cock between us.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered, looking down blushing. I placed my hands on her hips and slowly moved her back and forth along my shaft. Her pussy felt so warm, and it was so wet that it easily coated my cock with her juices. As she moved, her labia parted to kiss my shaft.

She leaned forward onto my chest, putting more pressure onto her clit, and moaned. I wanted to fuck her so bad, but I didn't want to rush this. This might have been my first time, but I wanted her to enjoy it as well. Still gliding back and forth along the underside of my cock, she kissed me hard and pulled my hair tilting my head back. She pulled away and her green eyes were fierce.