Women's Studies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even fully clothed, I could see a difference. While the inserts did their job, the forms not only filled in the space where my breasts were supposed to be but made them seem fuller and in a more rounded shape. Thankfully my bras still fit after we had just bought so many of them. I loved the way they made me look and even with the added mass, it felt like a weight had been lifted that I had not even noticed I was carrying.

Audrey was rather quiet the rest of the day. She just sat against the headboard of her bed smiling at me while I played with my new toys. Oh, and play I did. They had a very natural bounce to them which I loved watching and found new and interesting ways to induce that desired effect.

Finally wearing myself out, I plopped myself down on the bed next to Audrey, leaning my head against her shoulder.

"Thanks for my boobs. They feel great."

"You're welcome sweety, just don't over work them. You don't want one to pop off," she said, giggling slightly at the imagery of that. "You should be fine though."

We spent some time just lying next to each other for a bit. She rested her head against mine while I absentmindedly traced my fingers around my breasts. The way they were glued to me made them really feel like a part of me, and the fact that they didn't slide a bit was a great comfort.

"So, do you want to go out and take them for a test drive?" Audrey asked some time later.

"I was actually thinking of staying in and really putting these babies through their paces," I said, turning my head so that I was whispering into her ear. "I would really like to know if these things are built for speed and endurance."

I turned my body to face her, and slowly began to caress the soft skin of her leg with my own while I traced her jawline with my thumb. "Come on sis. Give a girl a hand?" I whispered just before I licked her slowly from the bottom of her neck, ending with a little flick on her ear lobe.

With a little growl she pushed me over, following me in our roll, and landed straddling my waist. Really wanting to get things going before she put on the breaks again, I sat up, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into a kiss. It started out soft and gentle, growing more passionate, and eventually landing somewhere in a fevered, lust induced rage with Audrey biting my lip hard while she ground herself furiously against me.

When the pain on my lip became too much, I grabbed a fist full of her long hair and wrenched it hoping she would release me when the pain became too much for her. With another sexy growl she let go, smiling, and attacked my shirt. I followed suit until we were both completely topless. As we kissed again, Audrey's breasts pressed against mine and a small moan escaped her lips and into my mouth.

With no warning, Audrey shoved me to my back and started licking and sucking on my neck. It felt fantastic, but I was becoming painfully hard and needed to release myself. Desperate to move things along, I forcefully rolled her over and pinned her down. With my free hand I reached between us, using the back of my hand to apply pressure to her covered pussy, while at the same time maneuvering my fingers in my own panties to pull my cock from its tucked position.

Just as I had maneuvered my cock into a more comfortable position, Audrey pushed me off of her. Before my mind could go back to the dark place, of her rejecting me, her hands flashed to her jean shorts, clawing at her buttons. By the look in her fevered eyes, I knew there would be no turning back on her part. Her need infecting me, I quickly helped strip her of her remaining clothes.

Uncovered, the scent of her familiar sex filled the air. The heady aroma had a magnetic effect on me; I just had to taste it. Hooking one of her legs with my arm, and using my other to apply gentle pressure to her smooth stomach, I let her scent pull me in. Skipping the teasing portion, I took one long swipe with my tongue from her weeping hole all the way to the top, finishing with a devilish flick against her clit.

"Oh Lexi!" she moaned. "Don't stop, baby."

Stopping was the farthest thing from my mind. Lowering my head, I got back to work. I eased off of my direct assault and focused on savoring every inch of her sex. Careful to avoid her clit, I lapped at her folds and probed her hole as deep as I could with my tongue. She tasted delicious, and I drank her in just as soon as more came out.

When Audrey couldn't take it anymore, she violently took two fists of my hair and positioned my mouth just over her clit, forcing me onto it. Feeling her need, I could no longer deny this goddess. I attacked her clit with everything I had, bringing her moans to a whole new level.

Once she started to slowly buck her hips against my mouth, I reach down to help push her over the edge. Two fingers easily slipped into her gushing pussy, and I set to work slowly massaging the roof of her desperate hole. The effect was immediate. Her moans rose in pitch and her hands gripped me tighter as she fucked her hot cunt into my face.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" she cried with each thrust onto my face.

"I'm gonna...Fuck!" she screamed. "CUMMMING!"

I continued my assault, not letting up for a second, leaving her to twitch and spasm every time my tongue touched her clit.

"No more! Please, no more!" she cried laughing. Her legs clamped tight against my head trying to get me to stop the sweet pain of pleasure. I relented, leaving her a quivering mass of post orgasm flesh.

I crawled off the bed and slipped off my panties, leaving my gray pleated skirt where it was. My fully erect cock lifting the bottom hem was a mix between hot and comical, and I couldn't decide which.

Easing back in between my sister's thighs, I kissed her gently on the lips, making sure to keep my cock from touching her just yet.

"Fuck," she sighed. "I don't know how a girl could experience that mouth of yours and not want to fuck you."

"Aww, you really think so, Sis?" I asked lowering my hips to let my bare cock brush against her soaked flower.

"Only if you're gentle," she teased.

She has to be joking, I thought. She's about as gentle as a pit bull on a choke chain. "Oh definitely, I'll be so gentle you won't even know I'm there," I joked, slowly rubbing my shaft against her pussy.

"No need to be that gentle," she cooed. "A girl likes to know something's going on."

"How about...I'll be as gentle as you are?" I countered, lining my cock up to softly kiss the opening of her hole.

"Promise?" she asked smiling wickedly.

Without further ado, she wrapped her legs around me and buried me deep inside her in one quick motion. The force threw me forward, flat against her, and I let out a very un-Lexi-like grunt. Needing no further direction, I began to give it to her with long powerful thrusts. With every stroke I pulled out slowly, leaving just the tip, only to thrust back into her. The force of my pelvis slamming into hers made her body jolt with each contact. From the claw marks she left on my back, she was loving it. And if that wasn't signal enough, her moans and squeals of delight that she made every time I hammered into her took care of that.

I felt like an all-star. I was really giving it to this goddess, and I felt like I could last for hours. With every thrust our bodies slowly made our way across the bed towards the headboard.

"I'm getting close. Just like that," she moaned. Fuck...don't cum. So close," she panted.

Don't come? Ha, I'm only getting started. "Cum for me baby. Cum on your sister's cock."

"Oh fuck, I love my sister's cock!" she cried "Fuck meee!"

Taking one of her nipples into my mouth, I gave it a gentle bite while I pinched the other.

"Harder!" she begged.

I bit down as hard as I thought I could without breaking skin, and viciously twisted her other nipple. That must have done it for her. Letting out a long wordless scream, she wrapped her legs tight around me, holding me deep within her. Trapped in her blessed temple, I ended my punishment on her nipples and rested myself on top of her, reveling in the pleasure of her post orgasm spasms gripping my cock.

"That was some ride stud," she said, releasing her grip on me.

I slid smoothly from her and lay down next to her, letting her catch her breath.

"Gentle my ass," she said, breaking a long silence.

"Your ass?" I asked joking. "I didn't know that was an option...I still got some left in the tank if you want to go there."

"Haha!" she laughed. "How did you not cum from that? You were really giving it to me."

"Oh, you loved it," I teased.

"Hummmm," she hummed in a satisfied and appreciative way.

"I hope you don't plan on leaving me hanging," I said, leaning in to kiss her cheek.

Getting up, I stood on the bed and unzipped my skirt and pulled it off. Standing there next to her I swung my hips letting my cock sway back and forth.

"I think someone wants some attention," Audrey said, sitting up and getting on her knees.

She firmly grasped my proud erection at the base and started licking up and down the sides, cleaning her juices off of me. Smiling, she looked like a girl with her favorite lollipop, and it was really working for me. After one long lick from my balls all the way to the tip, she slipped me smoothly into her mouth and hummed. The vibrations did wonders for my situation. She continued humming as she pumped me in and out of her mouth while making corkscrew-like strokes on the rest of my shaft.

I really wanted to cum in or on her mouth, but I wasn't done yet. With a moan of regret I pulled my cock from her lips and got onto my knees to kiss her. Taking a quick nibble on her lip, I pushed her sideways where she landed on her hands and knees. Perfect!

"Are you going to punish me?" she pouted looking back over her shoulder. "Have I been a bad girl?"

"Yes, you have!" I said, giving her round ass a smack. "Teasing your sister this morning."

I lined myself up behind her, feeling like she was the perfect height for me, and pushed into her wet slit with a bit of force. Looking up, I could see us both clearly in the mirror, and the sight of it made me harder, if that was possible. With my breast forms I looked just like a girl, and the two of us were beautiful. Audrey's long blonde hair hanging around her face, with her breast hanging below her, and me behind her buried to the hilt. We caught each other's eyes in the mirror and smiled at each other.

"So, are you going to punish me or not?" my sister asked.

Shocked out of my daze, I smacked her other ass cheek. "You got somewhere to be?" I asked giving her another smack.

Before she could reply I started stroking into her, giving her an occasional slap to one of her cheeks. Getting a firm grip on her hip bones, I began to pick up my pace. Her breasts swung back and forth with each pump. Even my breast were going to work; bouncing away in cadence with each smack of my hips against my sister's ass.

Really getting into her kink, I reached forward and grabbed a fist full of her hair, arching her neck and back further while I continued to hammer away at her flowing cunt. I lost myself in the sound of her moaning, like a siren's call waiting to drag me down to its depths.

Starting to feel the distant signs of my orgasm, I let loose her hair and resumed my grip on both of her hips. I picked up my pace, moving harder and faster. My orgasm was in sight and I wanted it. Audrey collapsed onto her stomach and started to frantically rub her clit beneath us. Her eyes were closed now, and I could barely hear her whispered chanting. "Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop."

I don't know how much longer she needed, but I knew how much longer I had. In about ten seconds tops I would be spent. We were both breathing hard and sweat was dripping off of us. We had been at this for quite some time, and with the finish line in sight we were both desperate. With my legs trembling, I reached out for all of my reserves.

Audrey still hadn't cum yet and I was on borrowed time. Without even thinking about it, I licked my thumb, getting it nice and soaked, and pressed it against her cute little pucker just as I started cumming. My digit slipped in, right down to the root as I continued to frantically ram my cock into her. Thrusting wildly, it was like I was trying to batter down the walls of her cervix as I emptied myself inside of her.

Almost when I thought I couldn't take anymore, she started panting and shaking with her orgasm, having lost her energy to scream a while back. With the sure knowledge of my victory, I collapsed back onto the bed. We both spent the next several minutes dazed, trying to catch our breath, until eventually we just passed out.

*** *** ***

The next few days consisted of us shopping for other necessities for Lexi. I needed a more feminine bed set, as well as other replacements for things that clashed with my new femininity. Most of it didn't really seem necessary to me, but Audrey enjoyed the shopping. We also picked up feminine supplies which thoroughly confused me.

"Do you really see me needing to use tampons or pantie liners?" I asked with a hushed whisper.

"No, but you will be expected to have them," she pointed out. "Just keep a couple in your bag. You would be surprised how often you might get asked for one."

After that we moved to bathroom stuff, shampoo, conditioner, body wash...and here I was used to using shampoo in place of all of those. Good-bye Head and Shoulders. Hello Herbal Essence and Tresemme.

After that was done, we spent a considerable amount of time going through all of my boxes and replacing my boy stuff with my new girl stuff. Needless to say, our room looked like a disaster. We could have qualified for FEMA support.

"Um...what am I going to do when I go home for break?" I asked realizing that my guy clothes were now gone.

"I got you covered," she said pointing to a bag in the corner. "In that duffle bag are two pairs of jeans, your skate shoes, socks, six shirts and your Broncos hat. Just stop somewhere and change on your drive back."

"That should work I guess," then thinking some more, "What if mom comes here?"

"Haha!" she laughed. "Then you, Sis, will be one busy girl."

"Not funny," I said, being serious now.

"The best defense is a good offense," she said. "Call home frequently so she doesn't worry, and that way you will know if she even thinks about coming to see you. If she starts giving signs that she might, start talking about how busy and stressed out you are. Give her no impression at all that things are going well. Also, as a backup, plan out things you can do over any weekend that will keep her occupied and away from campus. And under no circumstances are you to tell her which dorm you are staying in. If she has that information she can just show up. Without it she will have to call you to find out where you are, and you can tell her you're out, and meet her somewhere else," she lectured, as she finished packing the last of my things.

"So, dodge questions and comments about visiting me, and counter with anything that I can use that would sidetrack her, while implying that her coming would be bad for my grades. Got it," I summarized.

*** *** ***

The Saturday that the dorms would open quickly neared. I began to feel excited and a little depressed. While I looked forward to finally starting my classes and put all this work I had done to good use, I would be sad to see Audrey go. We had grown really close, and it wasn't just the sex. That was definitely fun, don't get me wrong. She was playful, and aggressive, as well as more than a little adventurous. Sometimes one of us would be clearly in control, while other times we would both fight for dominance like a caged match of sexual fury. Thankfully all the bite and claw marks could be hidden with clothing...well most of them.

It was the night before I would be moving into the dorms and we were just recovering from one of our more vicious sessions. For some reason the right amounts of pain made the pleasure so much better, and Audrey could play my body to perfection.

"Do you fly out tomorrow?" I asked, still catching my breath.

"No, Sunday night. Why?" she asked.

"Just curious, I guess. To be honest it felt like you brought a little something extra to that last performance," I admitted. "Thought you might have been trying to literally fuck me to death before you had to go."

"I might have been at that, but no I'm not leaving until Sunday."

"Still, it wouldn't be a bad way to go," I mused.

"You mean getting fucked to death by your porn star sister while you are done up like a girl with fake breasts and all?" she asked, giggling against my chest.

"Well I would hope that you would at least try to butch me up a little if that happened. You know, take off the breast forms at least," I joked. "I wouldn't mind if you had to tell them how I died though."

"Oh, really now?" Audrey asked.

"Yeah, write that shit on my tombstone. Here Lies Alexis Allen. Fucked to death by his sister. Died a Hero's Death. What a champ! Hero of Greenwood High School. Died with a smile..." I eventually trailed off. "You know, something to that effect."

"Haha. I'll make a mental note of that," she said, slapping my stomach playfully.

With that we fell asleep to get some much-needed rest for the move.

*** *** ***

I woke up to a very pleasant surprise. Audrey had my entire cock in her mouth with her nose pressed into my pelvis. She was holding her breath like a champ as she flexed and relaxed her throat muscles around my cock. Noticing I was awake, she looked up and gave me a wink. After a few seconds she let her tongue slip out of her mouth licking further down, not letting up on her throat ministrations for a second.

"Ahhh!" she exclaimed pulling my shaft from her mouth. "Morning!"

Large globs of saliva were dripping from her mouth and my cock, some of them still connected between them. She quickly got back to work licking and sucking me back into her mouth. If she was doing something wrong, I couldn't tell. It's what I imagine being in heaven would feel like. Pure bliss, warm and soft...and not lacking even the smallest measure of pleasure. It was a good thing that I was getting this blow job, because there was no way I was getting into heaven.

When she started humming, I almost lost it. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. I reached down and gently gripped her hair. Not to interrupt or alter her motion, I just needed to hold some part of her.

"I'm close," I warned her.

She looked up at me, smiling with just her eyes, and kept going, not changing her rhythm or technique a hair. She seemed to be getting more excited as she watched my face betray my impending release. When I was seconds from cumming I closed my eyes only to jerk them back open as I felt a slippery digit press its way into my ass.

"What the..! Holy shit!" I cried as she smashed down on my prostate. And then I started to explode.

Looking at Audrey, she still had my spurting cock in her mouth, and a cruel look on her face as she silently shook with laughter. Every time I thought I was done cumming she would ravage my prostate further, prolonging the experience. When she finally finished swallowing my cum, she slipped her finger out and just sat their laughing.

"What the fuck was that, Audrey?"

"What? You don't like a little surprise ass play?" she quipped, still laughing.

"Shit Sis, that's a no-fly zone. That entire area is off limits, okay? Exit only."

"Looked like you enjoyed it to me," she smirked. "Besides, if you play with someone else's ass you should be prepared to expect the same."

"Are you talking about last week?" I asked. "You seemed to enjoy it."