Women's Studies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey now, you're the one who threw me into the wall and went all Lorena Bobbitt with the hand job," I defended.

"Okay, so it was my fault," she conceded. "But you don't have to get on a plane smelling like the rejection bin at a sperm bank. So, I got the shower."

"Fine," I said exasperated, leaning into the mirror trying to do something with my makeup. It was really bad. We're talking page one rewrite.

With her bags packed, and in my car, she checked out and then we headed to the airport. I walked with her to the security checkpoint and we had our sad little goodbye promising to see each other again. After she made it through security, I took a deep breath and let it out before making my way back to the parking garage.

When I got into my car I sat and thought about Audrey, and how much I was going to miss her. It was such a wild ride, and for now at least it was over. I found myself wondering what to do now. She had been a rock in my life, and a shield all rolled into one. I didn't know how I was going to do it, be Lexi without her. I was beginning to feel myself freaking out.

Just when I thought it might be too much, I found a folded note on the passenger seat.

'If it feels good, do it.'

June 2013

Her centerfold quote. I couldn't hold back the smile if I tried.