Women's Studies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having a hard time figuring out this woman. Was she interested in me or am I just satisfying an itch for her? If I say no to an advance of hers, or if I make a move on her without her initiating it, will she get pissed and blow the whistle?

I chose a stall and placed my things on a shelf out of the way. When I turned to close and lock the door I found Kennedy standing there in just her towel.

"Do you need something?" I asked, figuring she forgot her shampoo.

"Just some company," she said stepping in with me, closing the door behind her. "We could conserve some water. This is a desert after all."

I didn't say anything. She still had me all off balance since she found out who I was, and I hadn't quite found my footing. She brushed past me, squeezing a little closer than necessary to get to the shower nozzle, slipping her towel off as she passed me.

With her back to me, my eyes went immediately to her ass. It was firm and sculpted and she had two cute dimples on her lower back that were like magnets to my eyes. I forced myself to look higher and caressed her smooth toned back with my mind.

"You just gonna stare, or are you going to join me?" Kennedy said pulling me from my appraisal of her body.

I couldn't help my blushes as I turned around. No need to be embarrassed for looking at her, dick head. She's already seen you wanking your pecker and ruining her upholstery. It's strip time.

I quickly pulled off my pajamas and underwear while I was turned away from her, All the while, I had the sure feeling that she was watching my every move. It must have been my imagination because when I finally turned around, I found Kennedy facing the other way turning on the water. I watched as the water darkened her hair and cascaded down her back, trailing around and between the firm globes of her ass.

"Come on," she said turning to her side, holding her hand out to me.

I stepped closer to her, and under the wide spray of water. We showered in mostly silence. I slowly began to relax under the warm spray, letting the water sooth me, and the heat ease my muscles. It was surprising to be this close to this naked beauty and not have a god like erection, but I was just so relaxed. When she began to wash my back, massaging the body wash into my skin, I couldn't help but let out a small moan brought forth by the pressure from her thumbs. Her hands were delicate, but sure of her purpose, as she took her time kneading the muscles all up and down my back. It felt wonderous.

"Your turn," she said, finally concluding her ministrations and turning away from me.

As I began to wash her back, I gave her the same treatment, digging my fingers nicely into her muscles. She began to make pleasurable noises from the pressure, and even though I knew it wasn't of a sexual kind, I could find nothing that it sounded like more. I began to let my hands slip further down, feeling the top of her ass before working my way back up along her sides, brushing the edges of her breasts. With all of this contact, my sexual thoughts brought a rise out of me that I had held back thus far, leaving my hardened cock to rest gently on the cleft of her ass.

She felt me. I knew she had, but she didn't move away. Hoping that this was her assent, I continued to rub her body, pulling her closer to me and moving my hands over and around to her stomach, careful to only allow a brush of my fingers to the edge of her breast. As I caressed her smooth skin, she began to make almost indiscernible movements, rocking her tight bottom against my cock.

The small motions grew rapidly, and unable to take the teasing, she took my hands in hers and pressed them to her breasts. I squeezed her soft flesh with her hands atop mine, encouraging me, and I pinched her swollen nipples. Holding her tightly to my body, my fake breasts were pressed firmly to her back with my own nipples digging into her.

Pulling my hands from her breasts she turned towards me and pulled me into an embrace, mashing her lips to mine, her tongue forceful and pleading. Pressed together like this, I could feel the fire within her radiating against my cock. Moments passed that felt like hours. Lost in our embrace, I was jolted to feel her fingers wrap around my cock and begin to lightly stroke me. With a small amount of timidity, I trailed my hand down her taught tummy and let my finger brush against her delicately trimmed pubis. Feeling my touch, Kennedy lifted slightly onto her toes, moving my hand further down.

With that movement I knew this was more than the one-sided affair that I had feared. I stroked down, past her soft hair, and slid my finger over her swollen clit and through her wet lips, eliciting a pleasurable gasp.

As I explored Kennedy's sex, she increased her grip and speed, expressing her need, demanding me to satisfy her in return for the pleasure she was inflicting on me. Her breath came in short gasps, and I became lightheaded breathing in her exhale. It felt like a race to finish before we passed out. My hand was soaked in her juices and she slowly fucked herself against my hand.

I felt like I was losing our contest of wills. While Kennedy's pleasure was surely rising, my release was rapidly approaching. I tried to quicken my pace, fingering her wet pussy while using the palm of my hand to attack her clit. Gasping for breath, I couldn't hold it back any longer. In short, gasping feminine moans, I felt a wave wash over me as I blasted onto her stomach, painting her beautiful skin with a masterpiece of lust and satisfaction.

Kennedy continued to stroke me through my orgasm, torturing me with the intense pleasure. She began to rock into my hand with purpose and the vibrations from her lips moaning against mine grew more urgent.

"Oh fuck. So close. Oh Lexi, make me cum," she urged.

Not changing my motions, I intensified my pressure while she vigorously fucked herself on me.

"Fuck, Lexi!" she moaned loudly, her voice echoing off the walls. "I'm gonna cum...Just like that!"

The sight and feel of her body undulating against mine, coaxing her body to cum for me, was an indescribable beauty. Her voice began to rise in short steady moans, matching the mutual rocking of my hand and her hips.

Ah...ah...ah...ah...Ah...Ah...AH...AHHH...AHHHHH!" Kennedy finished with a scream.

I held her against me, keeping her upright on her unsteady feet. With one hand holding her body, I rested my other atop her over sensitive sex protectively. Once steadied, Kennedy fully embraced me, giving me a soft, slow kiss, finishing with a brush of her tongue over my lips.

"What is this Kennedy?" I blurted out.

"We're friends," she said, as if that explained everything. After taking in my confusion she added. "We're just having some fun, don't think about it too much."

She reminded me of Audrey in a way. Not afraid to go where others might fear to, and not overthinking it when she got there.

With a last squeeze of my deflated cock, she released me and stepped away to wash my cum from her stomach. After a quick wash she grabbed her towel and made to leave. With a smile and a quick 'thanks', she stepped out completely naked with her towel in her hand.

*** *** ***

More often than not, Kennedy was there to share a shower with me in the mornings before many of the other girls got around to taking theirs. On a few occasions, we had acquired a small audience that had listened to our symphony of moans and screams. They mostly found it amusing, and we weren't the only ones to take advantage of the showers. On one occasion, we had walked out of our shower stall to find a pair of girls fingering each other silly, who had probably been listening to us only minutes before.

Having Kennedy around was also a great help. She was glad to lend a hand with things like reapplying my breast forms once a week, or the occasional waxing. As helpful as she was when I needed it, in public she was like pure torture. She loved to ride that dangerous line, teasing me at the most inopportune moments just to screw with me.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to fuck you right here in class," I growled at Kennedy. We were in our Gender Studies class again and she had the front of my dress flipped up while she sat beside me, softly playing with my hard cock. We were the only people in the very back row of the class, and the seats in front of us kept us hidden.

"Really?" Kennedy asked gripping my cock tighter. She knew I was bluffing. As much as I wanted to right then, there definitely wasn't enough cover for us to do that.

"Don't tempt me, you harlot. I'll drag you out of here by your hair and fuck the life out of you in a broom closet if I have too," I told her trying and failing to keep my voice serious. Despite all of the fooling around we had done, we had yet to have sex. It had been a couple of weeks since we began showering together, and even with all of the release we had given each other, I still desperately wanted to sleep with her.

Kennedy brought my attention back to her with a firm squeeze of my cock. Her small hand felt like torture. I wanted to moan from the pleasure, but I couldn't. She would bring me just close to cumming and then back off, only to start the process over again. Kennedy had been at this for almost twenty minutes and she was having a blast. I had thought about getting her back, but she was wearing a pair of tight jeans that made easy access impossible.

Thankfully, I had begun recording all of my class lectures on my phone, because I hadn't caught a word of what our teacher had said since Kennedy began fondling my precious cargo. Right when the lecture had begun, she had her hand up my dress rubbing me through my panties, forcing me to spring free, full and erect.

"This is such a great lecture," Kennedy said to me quietly. "Don't you agree?"

"Damn you to hell woman!" I spat. I couldn't take this anymore. "Either stop or let me cum!" That last came out as more of a plea than I would have liked.

"Oh, you want to cum?" she asked, leaning to whisper in my ear. "I think we can arrange something."

With a quick look around us, Kennedy slipped down her seat and onto the floor. With a wicked smile, she moved in between my legs. She pulled her long hair over her shoulder and then proceeded to slip off my black panties. Eager to help in any way that I could, I eased off my seat and she guided them slowly down my legs and off of my heeled feet.

The hem of my pink dress was being held up by my cock that was pointing straight at Kennedy. She slowly raked her nails down my bare thighs, giving me goosebumps all over my skin, before delicately sliding back up to grasp my shaft with both hands.

Fully hard, she could fit both of her hands around me with some to spare. She slowly pumped me a few times before leaning over and drooling spit onto the head of my cock. She proceeded to liberally coat my member with her saliva while she stroked me, making a soft sloshing sound from her copious lubrication.

The professor was still going through the lecture, and none of the students seem to realize what was happening behind them. I desperately hoped that it stayed that way. I was surprised that nobody could hear sounds of Kennedy's spit sloshing as she jerked me, as it sounded loud to my overly attuned ears.

When I looked back down at her, Kennedy wore a huge grin, staring back up at me from between my legs. With a cute little wink, and a finger to her lips, she leaned forward again. Instead of adding more spit, she slipped her lips over the head of my cock, flicking her tongue against the underside of my head while she continued to stroke me.

Her hot breath, and warm mouth felt incredible. She quickly darted her delicious tongue over my tip, forcing me to fight back the moans that would condemn us both. After what felt like a prolonged torture, she finally relented and slid further down my shaft until I hit the back of her throat. Slipping her tongue past her lips she slowly retreated, keeping her eyes on me.

She was driving me wild and she knew it. She looked unbelievably sexy trying to smile around the tip of my cock. After that little tease, Kennedy went to work on me. She began to quickly bob up and down, taking just over half of me while she expertly worked the remainder with her hand.

She was extremely dedicated to her cause, never taking me from her mouth as she vigorously sucked and tongued my cock. I was beginning to feel my approaching orgasm when Kennedy began to shake, and her sucking became erratic. It took me a second to realize that Kennedy's free hand was between her legs and she must have been fingering herself the whole time she had been down there. She came with her lips wrapped around my cock and it spurred me forward.

With a quick glance to the class to make sure no one had noticed us, I whispered to Kennedy that I was going to cum. Instead of pulling away, she refocused her efforts and attacked me with newfound purpose. My hips began to rise of their own will, thrusting to meet her mouth.

I had to bite my lip as I came to keep myself from calling out. My warm seed flew from the tip of my cock, splashing into her mouth over and over again. Kennedy barely slowed her sucking at the onslaught, swallowing to keep up with my blasts. Thankfully she slowed her vigorous attack to a gentler caress with her mouth, soothing my over sensitive member before she slowly let her lips slide off of my deflating cock.

Like there was nothing amiss, or that she had not just blown me in a classroom full of students, she climbed back into her seat next to me and I watched as she fixed her pants. She had undone them and pulled them down a bit so that she could finger herself.

"Well that was fun!" she said excitedly to me. Before I knew what was happening, Kennedy pulled me into a kiss, slipping her tongue into my mouth. I could taste my cum on her, but it didn't stop me from returning her passion. If she was wild enough to suck my dick in the middle of class, I could handle the taste of my own cum.

"Are we interrupting you ladies?" someone said, snapping both of us from our shared moment. It was our professor. After a few moments of staring at us to make sure the message settled in, she resumed the lecture. "As I was saying, culture has influenced what we see as traditional gender roles for centuries..."

"You're crazy, you know that right?" I whispered to Kennedy. "Like five cans short of a six pack."

"You loved it!" she shot back. "If I'm crazy, then you're to blame. I would have never had the nerve to do that before I met you. After seeing you fuck your sister out where anyone could see...That was so hot!"

"Next time she's in town I'll let you watch," I joked.

"Watch? Hell, I want to join!" Kennedy said. "With both of you at the same time...I wouldn't know what to do with myself."

"I know what you would do," I told her with a small laugh. "You'd dive straight between Audrey's legs and lick that pussy like it was your last meal. I've been there, you're in for a treat," I joked.

I was so relaxed, sitting with my hip pressed up against Kennedy's, and her leaning against me, that I didn't realize I had forgotten to put my panties back on. I sat, basking in the warm feelings swirling inside of me as the lecture continued. As soon as Professor Holland dismissed us, Kennedy jumped to her feet and slipped past me as she made her way to the isle. Making a move to follow after her, I felt my now flaccid cock bump against my thigh, and I realized my mistake. As I scrambled to find my underwear, Kennedy called out to me.

"Lexi!" She smiled back at me from the isle. With her body turned just so, preventing anyone else from seeing as they filed down and towards the exit, she twirled my panties around her finger before slipping them quickly back into her pocket. "I'll see you back at the dorm," she laughed.

"Kennedy! Kennedy!" I called after her with a quiet urgency. The last thing I needed was to draw more attention to myself at this moment. This was cruel. I watched as she slipped out the door with the rest of the students, and I was left virtually alone in the classroom.

I quickly shoved my things into my bag and turned off my recorder. Thankfully I had just came, and was completely soft. I grabbed my bag and made to leave the classroom. It was quite a new sensation, walking in a dress without panties on, my soft cock swinging gently to and fro between my thighs completely unencumbered. I felt so dirty, so slutty wearing this little pink sundress without any panties.

I had never thought about it before. I was a slut. I was a cute little slutty schoolgirl. I had been fooling around with my sister, and now one of my classmates, getting each other off in the showers where anyone could hear us, and now I let her go down on me in the middle of class. I was a slutty little girl!

This was a disastrous train of thought. Knowing that I was a slut was getting me hard, and I couldn't stop thinking about all the things that I had done. I had let my sister jerk me off on a dance floor in the middle of a club while she got herself off, rubbing her pussy on my thigh. I had fucked her behind another club, and we had been seen. I jerked off in Kennedy's car in a parking lot full of other cars. I was always letting her feel me up in classes and now I let her go down on me. And that wasn't all of it, just the highlights.

I was now slightly tenting my dress in the front and with every step the fabric was stroking the tip of my cock. I had to hold my bag in front of me as I walked down the hall to keep everyone from seeing it. I just had to make it back to my dorm.

This was so horrible! How could Kennedy do this to me! I was angry and scared, but I was also extremely turned on. It felt like my hormones were turned up to eleven. My cock was straining to push my book bag away from my waist, and I was most likely leaking precum onto my dress. To make this all worse, I was surrounded by all of these girls. None of them even seemed to suspect that every step I took was filled with pleasure, feeling my dress caress my bare ass, thighs and hips, while my bag pressed firmly against my raging cock, teasing me with every bounce of my step. I felt so naughty. The only way to make this complete would be to have Kennedy's and my fluids dripping down my thighs.

I made it to the quad before I had to stop. It felt like I would cum if I took one more step. I sat on a bench by the grass with my bag on my lap praying for my erection to go away. It was a stupid thing to wish for. I knew that once I started walking again the sensations I had felt earlier would start all over, putting me back in this same position. I tried to think of anything, everything else that I could, to help take my mind off of it, but nothing worked. I even spent a few minutes checking all of my emails, hoping to be distracted enough, but to no avail.

"Hey Lexi," Abigail said, making me jump. "How can you sit out here? I feel like I'm burning up!" she said waving her hand, trying to cool down her face and chest.

She was wearing a loose knee length skirt, and a button up blouse with quite a few buttons undone, exposing just enough of her amazing cleavage. In the mid-afternoon heat, she was covered with a glistening sheen, and a bead of sweat had just formed, trailing down between her breasts. This was something I didn't need to see right now. Just one more thing to block my path to flaccidity.

"I had to stop to get something out of my shoe," I made up.

"Well you can walk back with me," Abigail said happily.

"Yeah, sure," I told her, trying to mask my reluctance and discomfort with a smile.

We made the walk to our dorm side by side. Thankfully my rest had calmed me down enough that I didn't feel like I would cream in my dress with each step that I took. I was still ridiculously hard and had to keep my bag in front of me, but the polite conversation I was having with Abigail was keeping me distracted enough to prevent me from thinking about how much of a bad girl I had become.