Women's Studies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way across the quad and into Evens Hall, our dorm building. The sweet blessed air conditioning! The second we stepped inside, the cool air swarmed around us, slowly drying our sweaty bodies and causing us to shiver from the drastic change.

The stairs to the second floor were a little trouble for me. My knees hit my bag with every step, knocking it away from me only to have it come crashing back against my hard on. After the first few painful steps, I let Abigail pull ahead of me so that I could move my bag further away from my crotch.

With the extra distance between us our conversation trailed off and I began to think of my dirty little exploits again. I was such a bad girl, letting Kennedy steal my panties, leaving me to walk back to my room like this.

No one paid any mind to us as we entered our dorm unit and went to our room. I was so glad to be back in relative safety. I still had to find some panties and go take care of my erection without Abigail finding out, but this was much better than having to walk from one end of campus to the other.

"Hi guys," Kennedy said giving us a shock. We had not expected to find anyone in our room, and there she was, sitting on the edge of my bed like a proper lady with her legs crossed and her hands in her lap. "Do you think I could have some time with Lexi, Abigail?"

"Sure," Abigail said awkwardly. She kept glancing from Kennedy and then to me and back. "I have a paper for my business class I should start on," she said, grabbing her laptop from her desk and heading out to our common area.

Kennedy got up and closed the door behind Abigail and locked it. After a thought she grabbed Abigail's desk chair and wedged it underneath the doorknob, preventing anyone from opening it even if they had the key.

"What the fuck!" I nearly yelled at Kennedy now that we were alone. "I had to walk all the way here without my underwear!" I told her dropping my bag so she could see my cock seriously tenting the front of my dress.

"That is so hot!" Kennedy said licking her lips as she sat on Abigail's bed. "I would have loved to see that," she said as she slipped off her shoes.

"What if somebody saw? If I didn't have my bag they would have!" I said, almost hysterical.

"But you did have your bag" she said, unbuttoning her jeans and wiggling out of them.

I was hardly paying attention until Kennedy was standing in front of me in her black spaghetti strap top and a tiny black thong.

"Someone's been a bad girl," she said walking over to me. I thought she was referring to me until she was standing in front of me. "Sucking a girl's cock in the middle of class where anyone could have caught me," she whispered as she placed her hand on my stomach, slowly sliding down to grip my cock through the skirt of my dress. With the soft material wrapped around my shaft she slowly stroked me. "I think you need to punish me," she said softly in a little pout.

My anger at her evaporated at her touch, and my full attention was directed toward the things I wanted to do to this red-haired beauty. I pulled her against me, wrapping my arms around her small hard body and kissed her soft lips. She parted them for me immediately and pressed her tongue out, searching for mine. She was so delicately soft to the touch but firm in her need, pressing her tongue forcefully to wrestle with mine.

She had stopped stroking my cock for our kiss, but maintained a death-like grasp on me; the pressure felt wonderful. She was right, she was a bad girl and I did need to punish her. I grabbed her arms and spun her, quickly throwing her onto my bed, tearing her from our kiss and causing her to let out a surprised squeal as she bounced on the mattress.

Rolling onto her back, Kennedy leaned up on her elbows with her knees bent and spread, looking at me from between them. With a smile and a crooked finger, she beckoned me toward her. I moved in between her legs, sliding my body against hers. I brought my lips back for another kiss while I gently pressed my cock against the front of her panties.

She felt warm and ready against my shaft, and her panties were more than a little damp. I ran a hand over her firm breast and down her stomach to ease a finger into the band of her panties. Breaking away from our kiss, I moved my way down her body and between her thighs, tugging her thong with me as I went.

With her panties at my feet, I slowly removed my pink dress over my head while Kennedy watched. Tossing it to the floor behind me, I knelt before her in only my black-lace bra that had been a matching pair to the underwear she had stolen from me in class. I couldn't help but lick my lips as I thought about what I was going to do next.

With her panties discarded, she held her legs spread for me and her beautiful wet pussy was left on display. Her lips were swollen and exposed, and they were a delectable candy pink that just demanded to be tasted. Grabbing ahold of each leg, I pulled her closer so that her ass sat right at the edge of the mattress, causing another little yelp. Knowing what was coming, Kennedy smiled in anticipation as I slipped my head between her open thighs. Taking my time, I trailed kisses along her toned thighs, avoiding her pussy, intentionally teasing her. I felt her hands on my head, trying to guide me to her promised land, but I refused, she deserved a little torture after what I went through.

It was torture for me as well. All I wanted was to dive into her beautiful snatch and drink my fill. It was tight and firm, and her delicate folds glistened with her arousal. Inches away, that sweet scent was intoxicating. My mouth had gone dry. I was trapped deep in a desert, and right now...she was my oasis. I couldn't wait any longer; I leaned in and drank from her.

Her response was immediate. She began to work her hips and moan, urging me on, demanding me to help her release. I drove my tongue as far into her as I could reach, needing to catch every drop of her lust. When she gripped my head in her hands, I relented and gave her what she wanted. Sliding my tongue in long slow swipes, I worked her swollen pearl, stopping every few licks to grip her clit between my lips and suck as I frantically attacked her with my tongue before moving back to those long slow swipes.

After what felt like ages of teasing, letting her get close enough to feel it and then backing off, she couldn't take it anymore.

"Please," she begged. "No more. Make me cum," she whimpered.

That was all I needed. I wanted to hear her beg, and it sounded beautiful coming from her lips. I fastened my mouth around her clit and attacked it with everything I had. My tongue was moving like lightning, and I sucked hard as I slipped two fingers into her gushing hole. She was bucking and moaning like a mad woman, holding my face firmly in place as she fucked onto my mouth. As her volume rose, I hit her clit harder and harder, moving from the soft frantic flicks of my tongue to a firmer more violent thrashing.

"Oh...oh...oh!" she chanted for me. "Oh...fuck...yes...FUUUCK!" she screamed collapsing.

I eased off of her clit, letting her float away in her orgasm as I gently licked her cum off of her lips and hole. I continued to make love to her pussy while her breathing gradually slowed, and when she finally came back down, I gave it one last kiss before crawling up to lay beside her.

"Wow!" she sighed as she moved all the way onto the bed. "Did Audrey teach you that?"

"No," I laughed, moving to lay next to her on the pillows. "That one's all mine."

"Better than every girl I've had," she said leaning onto my chest. "I need another minute to catch my breath."

I just lay there running my hand through her thick hair and feeling her warm breath on my stomach. There was something about Kennedy. I didn't know what it was exactly, she definitely wasn't Audrey, but there was something about her. She was wild and spontaneous, and it didn't hurt that she knew about my little secret.

After a minute or so, I felt Kennedy move her hand on my stomach, slowly stroking back and forth. Her movements started small and became larger, eventually brushing against the tip of my cock. I had deflated somewhat during our break, but with the casual brushes of her hand I was slowly making a comeback.

Her strokes began to linger longer on my cock, and slip farther down my shaft, until she ended the subtly and began to devote all of her attention to my member. While she worked, she turned her head, softly kissing me. There was a passion to it, but it was soft and gentle. Her lips felt soft, parting like the breeze, and her tongue floated out to brush against mine.

After a long kiss, that alone would have stirred my loins to life, Kennedy pulled away and easily slipped a leg over to straddle my thighs. Directly in front of her, my cock stood proud, pointing straight towards the sky. Placing her hands on my hip bones, she shifted her weight, moving forward and pressing my cock flat against my stomach between us. She slowly slid back and forth along my shaft as she pulled off her top, freeing her breast from its built-in bra, and letting them bounce free. They sat firm and high on her chest with her dark rose-colored nipples pointing out at me.

Still working her pussy along the underside of my shaft, she looked me in the eyes. "I really have been a bad girl," she said in a little girl pout. "I really do need to be punished," she finished, not being able to completely hide the smile that was creeping onto her face.

"What am I going to do with you?" I asked deciding to have a little fun and play along with her. "You never seem to learn your lesson," I continued as I held onto her hips, helping her work herself on me. "Maybe I should bend you over and spank you like the naughty little slut you are," I offered. "Maybe you would finally learn if I got behind you and spanked your cute little ass until you promised to be a good little girl."

Her eyes seemed to light up at that idea. I eased her off of me and kneeled in the middle of the bed facing the headboard. "Get over there, it's time for you to learn your lesson," I scolded, pointing to the headboard.

Gripping the top of the headboard with both hands, she pressed her cheek against the wall above it. I crawled my way up to her ass, letting the tip of my cock brush against her. She was at the perfect height, with her back arched and her ass up, allowing the tip of my cock to kiss the hole of her candy-pink pussy.

"You are such a bad girl," I told her, punctuating my words with a modest slap of her ass.

"Oooh! I'm such a bad girl," she moaned.

I slapped her a little harder, gauging her response. I didn't want to hurt her after all. I slowly increased my force, slapping a different cheek at random to keep her surprised. I continued to tell her what a dirty, naughty little slut she was as I smacked away at her ass making it a nice deep pink color.

I could feel her pussy begin to drip her girl cum around the tip of my cock. She had reached the point where she desperately wanted me to slip inside of her and fuck her silly, but every time she tried to move her ass back to envelop my cock, I would back away leaving just the tip pressed against her and giving her a rather hard smack as punishment.

"Please fuck me! Please Lexi!" she begged. Her body seemed to be at war with itself, jerking, trying to slide back onto my cock before she could stop herself. "I'm such a bad girl. Please fuck me and teach me a lesson. Fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK ME!" she screamed.

I slammed into her hard, all the way to the hilt, pressing her breasts into the headboard and her cheek into the wall. I held there, with my hips pressed into her ass, savoring the feeling. She was extremely tight. Much tighter than I thought she would be, and it felt like my dick was in a furnace. Her pussy was burning up from her arousal.

I slowly slid out of her to the tip before I slammed back in. The way she gripped me was exquisite. That silky soft tunnel slick with her fluids (and soon mine as well) held me in her firm grip, as if milking me for my cum.

Kennedy was squirming around on my cock doing anything she could to help speed her climax. Like a good girl, she still had both of her hands gripping the headboard. No longer able to resist myself, I began pounding into her, finding a steady but powerful rhythm using slow but forceful strokes. My hips were crashing into her ass, the smacking sound counting off the seconds.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck, punish me!" she called out to me in a high pitched moan.

"Fuck, you're such a good slut!" I said, giving her ass a loud smack.

I continued to pound into her, filling the room with the smacking sounds of our thighs, my hand on her ass, and my balls swinging to hit her clit with each thrust. I don't know where this staying power had come from. Sure, I had come about an hour ago in class, but I had been in a constant state of arousal since my walk back to the dorm without my panties. Regardless, I kept pounding into her.

"Punish my pussy!" Kennedy squealed. "Fuck, don't stop! I'm gonna cum!"

With a firm grip on her hips I continued to power my cock brutally into her cunt. "Cum on my cock you little whore," I urged her. "Come on Lexi's cock!"

"Fuck fuck fuck! I'm coming!" she cried. "I'm cumming. I'm...oh FUCK!" she screamed as her already tight pussy clenched even tighter onto my cock.

I didn't even slow my pounding as she trembled, holding desperately to the headboard to keep herself upright. She was letting out a constant series of short rapid moans, unable to fully catch her breath.

She finally came back to her senses while I continued to fuck her at that slow, hard pace. I could feel her cum dripping down my thighs and balls and the air was thick with the smell of her sex.

"Such a good little girl, cumming on my cock like that!" I called to her sweetly. "Such a good little slut!" I praised rubbing her red ass cheeks in soothing motions. "Umm! Fuck you feel so good around my cock."

"You feel so big!" she moaned to me. "Oh, you fuck me so good!"

Her compliments spurred me on, and I slowly picked up my pace. I was really giving it to her. Gone were the slow strokes, replaced by a fast pistoning. I knew I couldn't keep up a pace like this for long. Leaning forward, I gripped one of her hands on the headboard and reached around to frig her swollen clit. I could feel my orgasm approaching with my rapid assault on her vice like pussy.

"Fuck, keep doing that!" Kennedy moaned. "I'm gonna cum again!"

Frigging her with a fury, I slammed into her pussy from behind. We were both pouring sweat from our efforts and the air smelled like sex. Kennedy was moaning a constant string of profanities while I let out cute little panting moans as I neared my climax. It was a perfect moment.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" I warned her. "Do you want me to pull out?"

"Don't you fucking dare!" she moaned.

A few seconds later she screamed her lungs out as she came on my cock. The tight spasms of her cunt were too much for me and I flooded her tight little burning hot pussy with my cream. Each rope I fired felt like a cannon blast, firing shot after shot. It felt like the most I had ever cum before.

I fell against Kennedy's back, leaning on her for support as she leaned against the headboard. We both held there, catching our breath with my cock still buried in her pussy, slowly deflating. Our skin was clammy with the mix of our sweat pressed between our bodies.

"What the fuck!" Kennedy breathed after a minute or two.

"You told me not to pull out!" I defended.

"Not that!" she said pushing me off her so she could lay down on the bed. "I haven't been fucked like that...ever!" she confessed.

"Really?" I asked laying down next to her. I took up the girl's position and rested my head on her welcoming chest, feeling her breast rise and fall with her breathing.

"Why do you think I play for the girl's team? If guys would have fucked me like that in high school, I would have stuck with them," she said.

We lay there for a while basking in the fruits of our labor. She ran her hand through my hair as she told me about how turned on, I had made her when I was punishing and teasing her. It was good pillow talk in my estimation. I was able to make mental notes of all the things she was enthusiastic about.

I was really glad that Kennedy had let me keep my bra on while we fucked. I was a little ashamed about my fake breasts. I didn't know why exactly. I guess the fact that it was the only part of me that wasn't the real me had kind of gotten me down. I know what you're thinking. You're pretending to be a girl and that's what you have a problem with? Not your cock?

Well, I wasn't ashamed of my cock, it was a good cock. A cock to be proud of! But while my breast forms were amazing, I was a little shy about anyone actually seeing them, whether they knew about them or not.

"I'm thirsty," I told Kennedy. "Want to get us some water?"

"You want me to go out there like this?" she said laughing, gesturing toward her naked body.

"I walked all the way back here without underwear," I laughed back.

"Totally not the same thing," she said giggling. "You at least had you're dress!"

"You can wear my dress," I offered. A girl I might be, but I still thought like a guy sometimes. I would definitely get a thrill out of her going out into the common area wearing a dress that they had all seen me wear earlier. They undoubtedly knew what we had been up to, we had been in here alone for a while now, and Kennedy hadn't exactly kept her voice down. I'm not sure how much sound these plaster walls could block out, but they surely couldn't completely contain Kennedy's screams of pleasure.

"They will know what we were doing if I go out there in your dress!" she said.

"Honey, they already know," I assured her. "You weren't exactly Miss Restraint when it came to your vocals."

She was on the fence about it. With my head already laying on her breast, I stretched out my tongue to lick her nipple. "You know you want to," I told her. "You're such a bad little girl," I cooed to her as I sucked her hard nipple into my mouth.

"I'm so thirsty!" I whined, when that seemed to fail as well.

"Fine!" she said, slowly rolling out of the bed.

"No panties!" I admonished as she reached for her thong. "Bad little girls like you don't get to wear them."

Kennedy just smiled at me as she slipped on my pink sundress. It was a little tight around her breasts, but she looked fantastic. I just lay there and watched her as she straightened and smoothed it out. With a smile and a shake of her head for me, she pulled the chair away from the door and unlocked it. I had to scramble under the covers realizing that I was only wearing my bra, and my cock was hanging out for anyone who happened to come in to see.

I waited patiently for Kennedy to come back with the bottled water. She returned flushed and flustered, quickly closing the door behind her.

"You jack ass!" she said throwing a bottle of water at me while she was laughing. "I got all the way to the fridge before your cum started to drip down my leg!"

Looking at her standing there, she looked like nothing more than a fresh and well fucked woman. Her long thick hair was a wild and tangled mess, damp with the sweat of a good fucking. That and her wearing another girls dress, and obviously without a bra and presumably panties. She looked beautiful.

She grabbed my discarded towel from my morning shower and used it to soak up the flow from between her thighs. "Jezzus! How much did you cum!"

I just smiled as I watched her. I took it as a great compliment. If you think about it, she should have too. I had never cum that much before and it was all because of her teasing and efforts. We quickly drained our waters and Kennedy pulled my dress off and got back into bed with me under the covers.