Women's Studies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I sleep here for a bit?" she asked, snuggling into me.

"I'd like that," I told her, caressing her long hair, and brushing it out of her face. "I could use a good nap after that."

Exhausted, I fell asleep quickly.

*** *** ***

It was the best sleep I had in weeks. I woke up to realize we had slept long into the night. By the clock on my desk it was 3am. Kennedy was still in bed with me, spooning with her back to me. With a look over her shoulder I saw that Abigail was in her bed sleeping away.

I wondered for a bit what she thought about Kennedy and I sleeping in the same bed together. She didn't know that I had a dick or anything, but as two girls. With the covers pulled up to her chin, you couldn't tell that Kennedy or I were naked, but I still wondered what she thought about us sleeping together with her in the same room. I would just have to ask her. We were friends. If she had a problem with it, we would work around it.

I was wide awake now with no chance of getting back to sleep. I felt alive and invigorated, ready to take on the world. I also felt Kennedy's soft warm skin pressed against me with her bottom tucked firmly against my crotch. I couldn't have stopped my erection if I had wanted to, and I didn't.

Soon, I was fully hard with my shaft snugly pressed into her crack. I slowly began to rub my cock along her length, enjoying the feeling of her. Her body was so warm against mine, and I could smell our combined fragrance of dried sweat along with the faint lingering smell of our sexual fluids from earlier.

Kennedy gave a small moan as she woke and turned to look at me. I pressed my finger to my lips and pointed to Abigail sleeping. With a mischievous smile she looked back at me while she snaked her hand between her legs, grabbing my cock and slipping it forward to rest against her pussy. After a few quick rubs, she maneuvered herself to slip me inside of her.

I knew what she wanted, she wanted to fuck while Abigail was here, where she could catch us at any moment. We slowly fucked for over an hour, watching Abigail sleep right across the room from us. It was pretty erotic, and to be honest, with that extremely slow pace I could have lasted forever but my legs were getting tired. Kennedy had cum quietly several times while we fucked, so not waiting for her, I came deep into her pussy with one final thrust.

We lay there for several minutes before we quietly decided to go take our morning shower a little early. We were already wide awake, and we had nothing else to do. Well, there was something else we could do, but I needed a little recharge time.

Kennedy got out of bed naked and kindly retrieved some panties and sweatpants for me to put on under the covers just in case Abigail woke up while I was getting dressed. I grabbed my shower stuff and waited for Kennedy to retrieve hers from her room before we headed off to the showers.

*** *** ***

"Are you okay about yesterday?" I asked Abigail later that day after we were done with all of our classes.

We were both on our laptops working on some assignment or another. She was on her bed, stretched out on her stomach, typing away while I sat at my desk.

"I didn't really mean to kick you out of our room...or to have Kennedy stay the night," I said, purposely avoiding mentioning that Kennedy and I had had sex. She had to have known, with our room smelling like a ten-dollar brothel in Tijuana, but for some reason I didn't want to say it outright.

"I really wished you would have finished sooner," she said breaking her eyes away from her laptop to look at me. "I lost twenty bucks!" she exclaimed.

Twenty bucks? What was she talking about? Her words seemed slightly angry, but she had a little smile on her lips.

"Skylar was out their taking bets with the other girls on how long you guys would last before coming out for air," she said. "Fifteen minutes sooner and I would have won over a hundred bucks!" she explained.

"They were taking bets on us?" I asked.

"Yeah, once we heard the screaming and moaning coming through the walls, we knew exactly what was going on. You guys were at it for almost two hours!" she said laughing.

Two hours? It hadn't really felt like that long, I thought to myself.

"And I wasn't bothered by Kennedy being here. I like her too," Abigail assured me. "We should all hang out more. She's really cool...I wish I could be more like her," she added, more to herself.

"You don't need to be like her to be cool," I told her honestly. "I like you just the way you are. I think you are amazing."

"Thank you," Abigail said, blushing as she turned back to her laptop.

"We should all go out this weekend," I offered. "We could go get some drinks at The Library and do some dancing."

"I'd really enjoy that, thank you Lexi," she said sincerely.

"Maybe we can find you a guy to flirt with," I told her playfully. "or a girl," I added making her blush even more.

It seemed like she was interested in boys, but definitely curious about the fairer sex. Our conversation trailed off as we worked on our papers before calling it a night. Falling asleep, I thought about Abigail and those dirty things I had said to Audrey the last time we had sex. I really did want to see my sister lick that girl's curious pussy. She would be so nervous at first, but I had a feeling that she would get wild once she got used to it. I also thought about her cute little mouth wrapped around my cock. I had very good dreams that night.

*** *** ***

"I think I have an idea!" Kennedy said running up to me on the quad in between some classes that we didn't share. It was almost a week since we began having sex, and adventurous didn't begin to describe her. Any time Kennedy has an idea, I get nervous and scared...and incredibly horny.

"If it involves me not having underwear in public, I'm going to go with no," I told her.

"Nothing like that," Kennedy said quickly. She appeared to be all business. "I just got an email notice saying that I have a mandatory guidance counselor meeting in the Student Services Department in the admissions building next week."

"Yeah, I got a message like that too," I told her. I didn't know why she was so excited about this, but part of me was a little relieved. Her imagination, coupled with her hormones, could be a dangerous thing.

"Well, my father got me admitted right?" she began. "And he is paying my tuition. He must have had to pull some strings to get me in. I should be able to find out who he is from there!" she finished excitedly.

"They aren't just going to give us a confidential file if we smile for them, and I'm not up to sleeping with someone as a bribe," I told her. "Unless you have a big stack of cash to pay someone to give it to you, we're out of luck."

"Ew...no!" Kennedy said disgusted. "No screwing people and no bribes, I'm not rich yet. We can scope the place out during our meetings and go back another night to find what we need when nobody's there."

It sounded kind of risky. This was something we could be expelled for. It didn't take long for me to make a decision. I was going to do it. Kennedy was desperate to find out who her dad was. When I was desperate for her to keep my secret, she did so without hesitation. Besides, she was essentially my best friend. I hadn't ever really had a best friend before, so I had nothing to compare it to, but this was what I had imagined it would feel like.

I was in.