Women's Studies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tape I had used had definitely come loose, but I was still in my underwear. This skirt flared like most of the ones I owned, but I doubt it would hide a full-on boner. There was also the risk that the tip might peak out the bottom; this skirt was rather short.

I quickly made my way to the lady's room and on my way, I passed near Kennedy and Abigail. Kennedy was grinding hard against Abigail while kissing her neck. Abigail seemed to be enjoying it, grinding back. Her eyes were closed, and she was biting her lip in what I could only interpret as pleasure. If I knew Kennedy, this was just the beginning.

One downside to being a woman was bathroom lines. There was a fifteen-person queue, whereas the men's room had no line at all. As I stood in line my erection began to dissipate, but I continued to wait my turn anyway. It wouldn't hurt to pee and resituate myself.

Once inside, and in my stall, I slipped my panties down and just barely remembered to sit down while I peed. Once finished, I pulled some tape from my purse and put myself back in place before pulling up my panties. I then participated in another ritual I enjoyed, reapplying my makeup with the other girls in front of the mirror. There was something about standing amongst other women, fixing yourself up, and watching and being watched. One and all, every girl in that mirror judged themselves against the others discretely, and I just knew I was at the top of most of those.

I found Kennedy and Abigail in the same place on the dance floor when I returned, and in much the same situation. If Kennedy wasn't careful Abigail was going to have a hell of a hickey. I made my way behind Kennedy and let my hands roam over her body causing her to gasp from surprise.

"Holy shit you scared the hell out of me!" she laughed when she saw it was me.

Abigail seemed to snap out of her trance as well and looked around blushing that familiar shade of hers.

"I didn't mean to scare you," I laughed. "I um...sorry," I felt like I had just cock blocked her, or whatever the female equivalent was. Maybe Beaver Dammed...or Clitor-ference.

"It's okay. We're going to have to leave soon anyway," Kennedy said, looking at her phone. "Wow! It's almost two o'clock!"

"We've got time for one more drink," I offered.

We made our way back upstairs and ordered another round of drinks just under the wire for last call and drank them up while Kennedy called our ride. She seemed to be paying Abigail more attention than usual...well at least with the exception of tonight's events. It reminded me of when I watched a show about horse training and getting the animal used to your touch. It seemed Kennedy wanted to keep her acclimated.

Just before we were getting ready to leave, we ran into Danny.

"I was hoping you hadn't left yet," he said coming up to our table.

Kennedy and Abigail stared from him to me and back smiling. Abigail didn't know why this man was here, but Kennedy did, and seemed amused.

"Danny, these are my friends, Kennedy and Abigail," I said introducing them. "Ladies, this is Danny. We met the last time I was here."

"Well, well! It's a pleasure!" Kennedy said beaming.

"Hello," Abigail said quietly as she shook his hand. She was so shy around men, it really was no wonder she was still a virgin.

"I just wanted to know if I could have your number so I could call you some time," he said smoothly.

"Sure. I think I might like that," I said.

I thought about giving him a fake one. I was on dangerous ground as it was. I had no idea what I was thinking earlier, and I was beginning to sober up a little. In the end I gave him my real number. I liked coming here, and if I gave him a fake number and then saw him again, it would be hugely embarrassing for the both of us. I quickly scribbled my number onto one of the napkins at our table before handing it to Danny.

"It was nice seeing you again, Danny," I said.

"It was nice to see you too, Lexi," he said before turning to leave.

"Is that your new boyfriend?" Abigail squealed.

"No!" I said once I was sure he was out of earshot. "He was nice, and we danced together."

"Naw, I think he's the future Mr. Lexi Allen!" Kennedy laughed jokingly. "Are we invited to the wedding? Can we be bridesmaids?"

"If we are, I hope the dresses don't suck," Abigail chimed in offhandedly.

"I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED!" I yelled, only to get back laughter. "Come on you two. Our ride is probably hear."

Our ride was waiting for us as we exited the club. We carefully stumbled our way into the back seat with Kennedy in the middle this time. There was plenty of room for the three of us to sit comfortably in the back seat, but Kennedy had herself pressed tight against Abigail, leaving plenty of room between us.

"How about a little more to drink?" Kennedy asked Abigail, reaching into her purse as the car began to move.

Kennedy had her pink dildo flask in her hand, holding it near Abigail's mouth. She casually slipped one arm around her shoulder and turned to face her more. I didn't know what was going through Abigail's mind, but I was pretty sure about Kennedy's. She held the flask so the tip of it brushed against Abigail's lips, teasing them. Slowly her lips parted, and Kennedy slipped it in further, letting the crown pass her lips. Leaning closer, she whispered something into Abigail's ear before tilting the flask up and slowly sliding a little more of it into her mouth before pulling it back out.

"Good girl!" Kennedy purred, just loud enough for me to hear before taking a drink herself. She watched Abigail as she slipped the flask into her mouth the same way, letting it slide in and out a few times before tilting it back for a drink.

I was mesmerized by their play. Abigail was all shy smiles, but fully engaged in Kennedy's seduction. They took turns drinking, back and forth, progressively getting more and more sexual with this cock shaped flask. I wasn't even sure if they were drinking it anymore, or if there was even any alcohol left. Alcohol or no, Abigail had lost her timidity of sucking on a dildo in front of Kennedy. She was probably too drunk to even remember there were other people around.

Speaking of other people. The driver blew through a red light watching the girls in the rear-view mirror and I had to kick the back of his seat to get him to pay attention. I really couldn't blame him; I had a pretty solid erection under my skirts. I had to release it from its tuck about two turns with the dildo flask ago, letting it rest upwards in the waistband of my panties.

I loved the way the material felt against it like this. I couldn't help but slip a hand under to run my fingers over it. I let my nails glide over my hardness, tickling and gently pleasuring myself while I watched Kennedy at work. My sister had taught me a little about seducing women, but Kennedy could teach us a thing or two.

Kennedy had the cock in Abigail's mouth, slowly sliding it in and out between her lips as she whispered more into her ear. I watched as she slowly slid her hand up the slit in Abigail's dress and dipped smoothly in between her thighs. Abigail's hips thrust slightly into her hand, and Kennedy pulled the dildo out of her mouth, replacing its presence with her own lips in a delicate kiss.

Kennedy had played her hand to perfection. In moments that delicate kiss turned into full blown passion, and the hand under Abigail's dress worked faster and faster. I could hear Abigail's little moans escape from between their lips and see her hips fucking against Kennedy's hand.

I had to slow my delicate stroking several times. Even the smallest amount of attention was enough to make me blow watching these two. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. Abigail was always so innocent and proper.

Very few people knew who she really was. She was Abigail Lockwood. Soul heiress to the Lockwood Empire worth billions of dollars. Raised in private schools and a higher society, forced to live by higher standards all of her life. Sheltered and shielded from the world for her protection. Chaste and untouched. Inexperienced. Innocent. And here she was, brought to her knees by a Goddess with fire for hair.

I knew that I would never forget this moment, just the same as I would never forget Tiffany Scott and the backseat of her dad's Volvo, or my sister Audrey and our first time. It's not often one gets to see a girl bloom and embrace her sexuality, truly becoming a woman. That, and this was incredibly hot.

I could smell Abigail's arousal in the air. That musky earthy sent filled the small space of the car, leaving a heady feeling that sunk deep into your bones, having an even stronger effect than the alcohol. Over the quiet hum of the air conditioning, I could hear the wet tell-tale-sounds of Kennedy's fingers working their way in and out of Abigail's soaking pussy, no longer teasing, but demanding her to cum.

It took me a moment to realize that the car was stopped, and had probably been for some time. I fought to tear my eyes from these two beauties before me and quickly glanced toward the driver. He was as transfixed as I had been, drinking in the pair through the rear-view mirror. Ready to silently chastise him, something else drew my attention. Past the rear-view mirror, I recognized our dorm building. We had arrived and I hadn't even noticed.

Louder gasps and moans from Abigail brought my focus back to them. Abigail was riding the edge of her orgasm at the end of Kennedy's practiced fingers. Her face contorted in the pain that devours one so desperate for release. With her eyes shut tight, and forehead pressed against Kennedy's, her mouth stretched open in a near silent scream for release.

Kennedy kept her eyes open and locked on Abigail's expression. I couldn't blame her. There was no way I could stop myself from witnessing this moment. Kennedy's unintelligible whispers to Abigail were added to the sweet wet sounds and the nearly fought back high-pitched moans.

Finally, Kennedy triumphed. One loud high pitch keen sliced through the air. It rose in pitch until Abigail's voice broke, just like her innocence that would forever be left on this back seat. Trembling and gasping, she held Kennedy tight as waves of pleasure washed over her, dragging her down with the under tow.

As her breathing began to steady so did my racing heart. Only then did I realized how tight of a grip I had on my painfully hard cock. I was desperate to stroke myself. It would be quick. A few short pulls and it would all be over. As it was, the tip of my swollen erection was barely covered by the skirt of my dress.

"That will be forty dollars," our driver said clearing his throat and bringing us all back to the here and now.

As difficult as it was, I loosened my grip on my cock and slipped it back into the waistband of my panties before I made a mess on the inside of my dress, and all over this guy's seats.

Kennedy paid the driver, receiving his card in return and an offer to 'call him anytime we needed a ride'. He had given us a pretty big discount for the show it seemed. We all stumbled out of the car and into our building, taking our time on the stairs, and then making our way to our rooms.

We were as quiet as we could be, holding onto each other as we stumbled our way into Abigail's and my room, trying to fight back our drunken giggles. Once the door closed, Abigail pulled Kennedy and I into a tight hug, pressing her luscious body into ours.

"I love you guys," she mumbled into our hair. "Thank you for taking me out tonight."

"It was our pleasure, Abigail," I told her.

"Oh, it was her pleasure too," Kennedy giggled.

I couldn't see from my vantage point, but the way she held us a little tighter, I had the feeling Abigail was blushing again. We all held onto each other and our bodies began to sway in time. It felt nice. I was really close to these two girls and I was happy that they were my friends.

The swaying began to feel amazing. Like really, really good. Terrified, I froze and then slowly pulled myself away. My erection, tucked into my waistband, had been pressed into Abigail's hip. In my drunken fog I hadn't noticed.

"I um...I'm tired. I think it's time for some sleep," I said, turning from the girls and heading towards my closet.

There would be no privacy for me tonight. To be honest, I was so drunk and exhausted that my instincts for self-preservation were diminished. I pulled my closet door open and used it to shield my body as I kicked off my shoes and slipped out of my dress. As I was pulling on a pair of cute sweatpants, I overheard Kennedy whispering to Abigail that going to bed sounded like a fantastic idea. By Abigail's giggles, I was sure that that comment was anything but innocent.

Before I was even finished changing, the lights went out, casting the room into a deep darkness. My eyes slowly adjusted to the faint light from outside, and the little that crept from under the door, showing me Kennedy slowly undressing Abigail.

I quietly made my way under the covers in my own bed and spied on them. Kennedy carefully pulled the strap off of Abigail's shoulder and slipped it down. Hooking her fingers into the top of the dress, she slowly peeled the stretchy material down her body, and once past her hips, let it fall to the floor in a pile.

The whole time, Abigail stood still nervously. Kennedy placed Abigail's hand on her own dress, guiding her hands gently, until they began to move on their own. Soon, both dresses were on the floor and they faced each other in their underwear. Even in the faint light, both of their bodies looked amazing. The light and shadows that danced across them accentuated their curves. The swell of their breasts, the curve of their asses, and the shapes of their legs...it all seemed to be made more alluring.

Silently, Kennedy reached for Abigail's hand, fumbling until their fingers were laced together. They stood for moments facing each other, only inches apart as the tension between them built. My heart was racing as I watched secretly.

Kennedy took a slow step backwards, gently pulling Abigail along as she made her way to the bed. Kennedy smoothly slipped underneath the covers, while Abigail was less graceful in her anxiety. Soon, they were gently touching each other and exchanging soft kisses.

I couldn't take it any longer. The entire night had seemed devoted to teasing me, keeping me on the brink of release without relief. As I watched Kennedy roll on top of Abigail, pressing their bodies together as their kiss became more passionate, I reached into my own panties and pulled out my needy cock.

I slowly stroked myself as I watched my two best friends make love in the bed across from mine. I could only see the movements of their bodies underneath the covers, but my imagination filled in the gaps. I wasn't surprised to hear the soft high-pitched moans from Abigail, but I was surprised to hear Kennedy's familiar moans as well.

"Yes! Just like that, baby!" Kennedy moaned softly. "I'm so close!"

Hearing that, I stroked my cock faster. Was Abigail really fingering Kennedy? It seemed a little unbelievable to me. I could see her passively allowing herself to be pleasured, but for some reason I had not even considered the fact that she would have the courage to do the same for Kennedy.

The smell of sapphic sex filled the air and their moaning became louder. As their bodies moved faster together, so did my hand on my shaft. Kennedy came first with a scream to wake the whole dorm, and Abigail followed her down with a quiet shriek of her own. Seconds after their collapse, I bit back the moan of my own release as I fired rope after rope into the inside of my sweats.

I fell asleep with a sense of relief to the sounds of Kennedy and Abigail's giggles from across the room.

*** *** ***

I woke with a killer hangover. The last time I had felt this bad, it had been with Audrey before I had moved into the dorms. I painfully rolled out of bed to find Kennedy and Abigail still fast asleep together, snuggled close under an expensive looking comforter.

I felt a smile form on my lips for the briefest of moments before the throbbing in my head forced its way through my amusement. I grabbed my things, and quietly made my way out and to the showers to clean myself up. While I walked, I could feel the dried cum from the previous night scratching at my legs with each step. Once I was stripped down in my favorite shower stall, I let the hot water stream down over me, easing my pain and relaxing me.

I knew some part of me should be jealous of Abigail and Kennedy, but I wasn't. I knew what Kennedy and I had, and it wasn't a romantic love for the ages. We were great friends who enjoyed how we made each other feel. Besides, Abigail was a great friend as well, and it had been so hot seeing her finally open up.

I'd had a sneaking suspicion that she was attracted to Kennedy before this and it was completely worth getting to see it. And Kennedy, her little seduction was great! I only wondered what Abigail's reaction would be when she wakes up next to Kennedy.

I finished drying myself off and dressed in the clothes that I had brought with me before I headed back to my room.

"...all your fault!" Abigail was laughing when I opened the door to our room.

"Sure it is, sweety," Kennedy smiled as she brushed Abigail's hair behind her ear. "And it was completely my fault that you woke me up last night to go again."

"Good morning!" I greeted both of them.

Embarrassed, Abigail pulled the covers closer around her. She was a study in looking anywhere but my direction as her cheeks brightened. I did my best to act like everything was normal for her sake. Part of me wanted to rib her about last night, but seeing her this morning made me reconsider. I couldn't find my way to tease, and risk her closing up on us again, even if it was all in good fun.

"Are you two as hung over as I am?" I asked while I put my things away. "My head is still throbbing."

"I'm feeling fine," Kennedy said stroking Abigail's arm.

She never got hangovers when we would go out drinking. I'm sure her comment about being fine had something to do with Abigail as well. I popped a few aspirin from a bottle on my desk before Abigail answered.

"I could use some of those," she said shyly.

She seemed nervous now that I was in the room again. In the conversation I'd caught when I had come in, she sounded playful and happy. I almost didn't believe it was Abigail until I saw her. The whole time I had known her, she had always been sweet, but reserved. I wouldn't say she was afraid, but more cautious. Almost like she was trying to maintain an image she believed was necessary. If that bright playful personality was hidden underneath her quiet reserve, I wanted to see more of it, and I'm sure that the rest of the world would agree. I handed her the bottle of pills and continued to pretty myself up.

Today was the big day, and I was nervous as hell. Tonight, Kennedy and I would be breaking into the Administration Building. It wasn't necessary to be ready this early, but I was too nervous to sit still. I needed to stay busy.

"Well you two have fun, I'm going to go out for a bit. I've got to see a dog about a horse," I said, giving Kennedy a significant look, and mouthing Danny's, while Abigail was still avoiding looking at me.

"Okay. Bye Lexi," Kennedy called as I closed the door behind me.

I sat in a booth at Danny's Fish and Chips near the back. I didn't know how long it would take Kennedy to join me, or if she would. No, I was sure she would come. She might just need a little extra time. I was on my third cup of coffee, effectively killing my hangover when Kennedy arrived.

"Sorry I took so long. I got a little caught up," she said, sitting down.