Women's Studies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea whether she was talking to me, or Kennedy, but at that moment I didn't care. Abigail's lips found mine again, and she held my head firmly to hers through a tight grip of my hair. Her hips began to thrust up to meet mine in counter beat to my rhythm.

"I'm safe guys," Kennedy called over the earpiece. "You guys can stop now...you can stop now!"

With great physical and mental effort, I pulled my lips from Abigail's. With my face just inches from hers, I looked into her eyes. We were both breathing heavily, and I couldn't read the near blank expression on her face. Before I could lift myself off of her so we could meet up with Kennedy, I dipped back in for one more passionate kiss. I didn't know when I would ever get another chance, or if I even should—Abigail didn't know my secret—but, I just wanted to experience those lips one last time.

"That last one was just for me," I admitted, smiling as I pulled away.

I slowly slid off of her body and onto my feet and helped Abigail to hers. I stole a glance toward the security guard while I straightened my clothes. He was sitting at the edge of the east side of the building, parked just out of sight of the north wall, tucked discretely in some shadows where he could watch the two of us making out without being too obvious.

I couldn't help but giggle at the thought. I hope we didn't make the poor guys heart race too badly. At his age, I didn't know if he could handle very much stimulation.

Still holding my hand, Abigail followed my lead as we rounded a corner away from Harold and quickened our pace to the parking lot where we could meet up with Kennedy.

"That was some distraction you guys made," Kennedy grinned when we reached her.

"Just doing my part, you know. Small sacrifices," I said trying to sound serious.

"Oh, I'm sure it was torture," Kennedy quipped.

Abigail was rather quiet through the whole thing. I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. In the darkness I couldn't be sure if that was a blush I was seeing, and before I had a chance to try and figure it out, the mood changed to a more somber one.

"This is a picture of the lock," Kennedy said in a more serious tone holding up her phone. "It has five buttons in a vertical row. No numbers, and no way of knowing how many digits long it is."

"If it's only four, we could get through it in a couple of hours trying every combination," I guesstimated, doing some quick math. "If it's five digits, that would take considerably longer.

I hated being the bearer of bad news. I didn't like that look in Kennedy's eyes, like life was still trying to kick her when she was down, but I had to be a realist. The more times we broke in, the higher the odds that we were going to get caught.

"Let's go back to our room," Abigail said, putting an arm around Kennedy and I. "We've done all we can for tonight. We can start worrying about the rest tomorrow."