Women's Studies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I can do this," I whispered to Kennedy and Abigail as they flanked me on either side, walking towards the showers. "There'll be too many people! Maybe I'll be fine without a shower."

"It'll be fine!" Kennedy tried soothing my nerves.

"What if there aren't any private stalls available?" I asked.

"Don't worry, no one really uses them anymore," Abigail said. "At the beginning of the year a lot of girls were shy, and preferred to use them, but now everyone generally uses the open showers."

My nerves were a little on edge. I had never used the showers when they were crowded. Even though I always used the private stalls, it seemed easier to use them when hardly anyone was there. One of the main reasons I felt awkward was because I didn't want to feel like I was perving on all the naked women. It started out because I was worried about being found out, and I didn't want the headline to read 'Man pretends to be girl so he can perv on women in the showers.'

As soon as we walked in, we were bombarded by a wall of wet female flesh undulating as they washed themselves, partially obscured by the steam wafting through the air. It took a couple of tries, but I did find and empty stall and quickly slipped inside. Before I could shut the door, Kennedy was slipping in behind me, and as another surprise, Abigail. I could see a couple faces watching the unusual scene from within the steam, but eager to shut out their eyes, I closed and locked the door.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"I don't know about you, but I'm showering," Abigail replied as she tugged her shirt over her head to reveal her pale round breasts.

"Call it moral support," Kennedy added as she too began stripping down.

It was incredibly arousing and frustrating watching them both get naked in front of me, but I was more worried about what everyone outside might think we were all doing in here together. The closed off shower was rather large, but with three people inside it felt a little crowded.

Still filled with anxiety, I quickly joined them in a rush to get it over with. As much of a hurry as I was in, the girls didn't seem to mind at all. They took turns washing each other's backs. In the somewhat confined space, as we all tried our best to be under the spray, our bodies brushed against each other's soft skin.

The sight of them washing each other, and the feel of their skin on mine, was easily enough to turn me to granite, and before long I could feel them intentionally brushing against my cock and pressing it against their bodies.

"You guys are killing me! You know that, right?"

I only got back laughter as they both turned on me and began washing me together. The sound of their voices bounced loudly off the tiles filling my ears. Though their hands traveled all over my body, they seemed to pay special attention to my ass and cock, washing them several times.

I became pudding in their hands as they manipulated my body, their soft soapy hands slowly coaxing me to climax between their bodies. My mind shut down, forgetting my worries and troubles. Every thought was directed toward their touch and my approaching release. It felt like heaven.

"All done!" they both announced, pulling away bringing a pained groan from my lips.

"You guys are cruel!" I said, cradling my needy cock in my hands.

I knew what game they were playing, and my pride kept me from caving. I had an idea that this was Kennedy's doing, she loved watching me jerk off and also had a thing for making me beg for her. Not this time. Taking a deep breath, I let go of my cock, letting it point straight out swinging back and forth as I moved to turn off the water and dry off with my towel.

Both of them eyed me with suspicion when I didn't play into their little game. I was surprised to see a little pout cross Abigail's lips, but it was what they deserved for their teasing. Fighting back a little smile, I dressed in my pajamas I had worn to the shower and watched as the girls wrapped towels around themselves.

My hard cock pointed at an awkward angle as we walked down the busy hall to our room, and I was beginning to regret not finishing myself off in the shower like they had obviously wanted. Thankfully, the pain slowly faded upon reaching my room, and I was able to let my mind focus on getting ready.

We weren't in much of a hurry, and it was nice taking my time, slowly flipping through my clothing for something that would match my mood. After comparing several outfits, I decided to hell with how cold it was outside; I wanted to wear a dress tonight and found myself fingering something in black as I let my mind wander.

A little while later I was applying my makeup, and I watched from my desk as Abigail slid on a pair of sexy white stockings, fastening them to a lacy white garter belt resting on her hips. It was nice to no longer feel guilty watching her like this. She had told me she enjoyed having my eyes on her when she was dressing, and I could hardly disappoint her now.

The way she looked in her lingerie turned me on. Not only did I want her, I wanted to be wearing those sexy things. I had leggings to keep my legs warm in the cold, but hers looked so much more sexual, and I wanted that feeling.

Part of being a girl that I loved so much was the clothing. When I was just plain old Alex, my choices were pretty slim as far as attire; either pants or shorts, and a shirt. As a woman there was so much more to it, and not only could your clothing reflect how you were feeling, your clothing could affect how you felt, and I loved that. I loved putting on some lacy underwear and a dress and immediately feeling sexy and desired. Watching Abigail, I realized that I definitely needed to look into some stockings like that for myself.

As with being a girl, it took us a little while to finish getting ready, but when we were done, we were definitely a sight to behold. Abigail decided on a white halter style cocktail dress that ended just above her knees, to Kennedy's dismay. And Kennedy and I wore our little black dresses. Hers was tight and strapless, barely containing her lovely breasts, with the tattered skirt made out of strips of cloth that ended a few inches above her knees. I loved how those little strips split apart when she moved, showing off her legs and ass seductively. My own dress was strapless as well with a short-pleated tutu skirt that flared out over my ass making it pop.

Between us, Abigail looked classy and refined, and Kennedy and I looked like sex on a stick. It was nearly nine when we each took one of Abigail's arms and headed out and down the stairs of Evens Hall.

As we walked, I began wishing I had worn my leggings. The chill in the air was nothing compared to back home, but then again, I had never really been this exposed to the elements. The cold night air was wafting up between my skirt and around my ass, sending chills up my spine, and goosebumps down my legs, making me once again thankful that I waxed.

"Anyone else wish they were wearing pants right about now?" Kennedy asked from Abigail's other side.

"Me," I said. "Can we walk a little faster?" I laughed.

"I'm fine," Abigail said, warm in her stockings.

"Yeah, well my vagina's freezing," Kennedy replied. "Wouldn't mind a warm hand or two..." she added with a frisky smile.

"Play your cards right..." Abigail said, surprising me.

Thankfully, by the time we reached the Library, the doors had already opened, and people were streaming in. The heat from inside felt wonderful as it sank into my skin, and with all the bodies around us the temperature rose quickly.

"Welcome back!" Deborah Dewer, the Student Union President said from atop the stage. "We're on the home stretch for the first semester, and with the inevitable increase in our workloads a party is in order...because there won't be many more opportunities to celebrate. So, while tomorrow, and the next four weeks may be daunting, tonight we let loose! There has been debate whether this should be mentioned, but we have lost thirteen of our number already. Since the start of term, thirteen girls have dropped out due to pregnancy, so I stress again, for the love of God, play safe girls. There's no reason not to. Keeping that in mind..." she said, smiling as she raised her hand. "Party like there's no tomorrow!"

The DJ behind her immediately began pumping out the sound and the mob of women began jumping and dancing to the thumping beat.

"To the bar!" Kennedy shouted over the music like it was some battle cry charge.

Abigail and I followed behind her, absolutely ready to get this night started. By the time we made it to the bar, the doors had been opened to the rest of the public and the usual throngs of local men had begun pouring in. Even though we could all meet men whenever we wanted, being cooped up with only women all day during classes, and in the dorms, men held a place as a rare commodity. And with this place being the designated watering hole for our school, for most men that came here, it was almost like shooting fish in a barrel.

"Tonight, the drinks are on me," I announced, pulling a wad of bills from my cleavage.

"How much money did you win at the casino?" Kennedy asked.

"A lot," Abigail said, climbing onto a stool next to me.

"If Abigail said it's a lot, it must be," Kennedy laughed.

It took us a while to get our drinks. A downside to being at a bar filled with a ton of women was that you didn't get that special attention you usually received at places where there were more men. After a rum and coke, and a shot of tequila a piece, we were more than ready to get our dance on.

With liquor for lubricant and dressed to thrill, it didn't take much to get us going. Deep within the crowd on the dance floor, we quickly found our bodies pressed tightly together as we undulated in time with the rhythm of the music.

The close proximity was enthralling. Abigail's breasts were pressed against me, and her ass was grinding back into Kennedy. Her face was just inches from mine, and I could feel her warm breath on my lips. As we rocked our bodies to the music, Kennedy's hand reached around Abigail to rest on my bare thigh and slowly slid up under my skirt to rest on my bare ass.

In the middle of the dance floor amongst the press of bodies, the heat was overwhelming, and any exposed skin began to glisten with a sheen of sweat. With the humid air, Abigail's perfectly curled hair had begun to frizz, becoming wild and sexual, reminding me of how she had looked in the morning while we were having sex. With my head floating in alcohol, I felt no need to hold back, and I let my lips reach across the short expanse for hers.

The feel of her full pink lips against mine felt wonderful, and Abigail didn't hesitate to match my kiss with a passion of her own. Her lips were grasping, and her mouth opened in search of my tongue as she pulled me tighter against her body. Submitting to her building passion, Abigail began to steadily rock her crotch into my thigh as she let her pleasure take control.

Kennedy continued rubbing her hands over both of our bodies, reveling in our act and spurring us on. Abigail's lips pulled quickly from mine as she threw her head back gasping, letting a moan escape her lips. I watched as Kennedy's lips and tongue teased her neck sensually from behind. Abigail reached back, lost in our moment, to hold Kennedy's mouth to her pale neck.

Our sex was in the air. I could smell it, thick and trapped between the bodies surrounding us. Abigail continued to ride my thigh and Kennedy's hands found her breast, squeezing them through the top of her dress.

I didn't know how long we were joined like that, our bodies grinding, and our lips and tongues caressing each other's, or any bare flesh available. Eventually the heat and sweat between the masses became too much as Kennedy pulled her lips from mine, panting heavily.

"I need water," she gasped, with a smile on her face.

"Me too," Abigail said, squeezing Kennedy's ass and letting some of her fingers slip through the strips of her skirt.

Taking us both by the hand, Kennedy led the way off the dance floor and back towards the bar.

"Oh look, it's the shower sluts! Why don't you get a room? Or a shower?" Grace Arlington sneered.

"What?" Abigail asked, still catching up after this sudden turn of events.

I remembered this girl immediately. She was the one who had tried picking on Abigail the day before school started. Mocking her about how nice her dress was, of all things. She was a bit smaller, with a pudgy face, and she was flanked by her friends who were also staring down their noses at us.

"You heard me. And don't think because you dress fancy that we all can't see right through you," Grace said with a sadistic smile. "Slut."

"You need to watch your fat mouth before I give your face a makeover," Kennedy said, stepping between her and Abigail, her fists balled angrily at her sides.

"Really, Skank?" Grace asked, shoving Kennedy back and causing her to stumble into Abigail.

"What's your problem bitch?!" I said stepping forward. I'd had enough of this shit.

"My problem is you and your friends are giving this school a bad reputation," she sneered. "Everyone knows about you. The Lezbos of Evens Hall!"

"If you touch my friends again...you'll be sorry," I said, ignoring her other words.

I had been out of practice, but I was still able to easily block the slap she swung at me with my arm. Out of reflex my other hand, balled up into a fist, began swinging back at her. I barely caught myself, and a split second before I connected I opened my hand delivering a full armed smack, staggering her back into her friends.

As she steadied herself on her feet, she turned back to me, and for a second I thought she was going to charge. I didn't know if it was the look in my eyes, challenging her to just try it, or something else entirely, but she began to think better of it and quickly turned away, slipping back through the crowd and disappearing from sight. I felt relieved that I didn't have to fight her. I wasn't afraid of losing, I would have wrecked her without breaking a sweat, but as much of a woman as I felt like, I still felt bad about hitting one.

When I turned around to check on Abigail and Kennedy, I realized why Grace might have decided not to fight. Skylar was standing there as well now, and that short girl looked menacing, even in her skimpy dress. The red nail polish tipping her fingers glowed in the blacklight, making them appear like claws covered in blood.

"Are you guys okay?" Skylar asked. "Abigail?"

"Yeah. We're fine," Abigail said, trying to shake it off.

"What was that all about?" Skylar asked curiously. "I saw her come up to you guys from the bar and she didn't look happy."

"It was nothing," Abigail said blushing.

"She thinks we're sluts, and that it's her job to make sure we know it," Kennedy said. She was obviously still pissed that some bitch pushed her down, heels or no.

"What a bitch," Skylar said, her eyes searching the crowd unconsciously. "Why should she care what you do?" she asked, shaking her head. "Well, if you guys are going to have a rumble count me in," she said, smiling to break the tension before she drifted away back towards the bar.

After that, there was a lot less dancing and a lot more drinking. That girl had been such a buzz kill on our night. We didn't see her again, but the damage was done. Kennedy and I could handle someone calling us sluts, but Abigail was a little more soft-hearted. To make things worse for her, she no longer had her virginity to cling to. I didn't think she was upset about losing it with me, but she was starting to worry about how people saw her.

After enough drinks, we began to cheer her back up, but we never got back to the careless passion we had experienced on the dance floor.

*** *** ***

It was sometime Monday morning when I felt someone slipping into bed with me, stirring me from sleep. I was lying facing the wall, a habit I had developed to hide my morning erections. My first thought was Abigail, but the moment I smelled that sweet citrus scent, I knew exactly who it was.

"Morning Kennedy," I sighed in my cute morning voice as I felt her arm slip around me.

"How'd you know it was me?" she asked playfully.

"You two smell differently," I said smiling. "Where's Abigail?"

"She left a bit ago, she has morning classes," Kennedy said in mock disgust that someone could do such a thing. "Why? Would you prefer it was her here with you?"

Her fingers began playing with the hem of my shirt, slipping beneath to run along the soft skin of my stomach.

"I don't think I could ever choose between you," I said truthfully.

"I know the feeling," Kennedy sighed into my ear, letting her hand drift down. "She is a Goddess, but then again so are you."

Kennedy's hand slipped underneath the waist of my pajamas and her fingers instantly found my erection. Her tongue reached out to pull my ear lobe into her warm mouth as she steadily began to stroke me. Kennedy's touch began to stir a fire that had been smoldering inside me since yesterday morning. Yesterday had felt like one giant tease from the moment I had woken up until I slid into bed at night. Feeling a driving need, I turned towards her, kissing her lips. Her body felt great against mine, and her warm hand on my shaft, magnificent.

"That's my girl," Kennedy panted against my lips. "I've missed playing with you!"

Before the holiday, she had been spending most of her time with Abigail. They had started something, and with Abigail being new to sexual relationships, Kennedy felt inclined to avoid complications. It seemed that now that I was sleeping with Abigail as well, those reservations had evaporated.

"I've missed this too!" I purred back.

I slid my hand down her tight little body, and greedily reached into the front of her cute pink boxers to find her dripping pussy unguarded by underwear. Our mutual masturbation didn't last long before Kennedy lost her patience. She quickly pulled away from me and stood, tearing off her shirt and boxers before climbing back onto the bed to relieve me of my pajamas as well. With my cock free and standing at attention for her, she straddled me and slid herself down my shaft.

"Oh fuck, I've missed this!" Kennedy gasped as she bottomed out.

Kennedy held my breast through my black bra while she rode me, letting out little moans as the pleasure built in her body. I was always grateful that Kennedy let me keep my breasts covered. I loved the way I looked with them, and they were surprisingly realistic, but even so, I felt awkward that they weren't real.

Kennedy quickly worked herself up to a rapid pace before eventually sitting up straight as she rode me. The way she moved reminded me of a belly dancer. Her upper body hardly moved, but her hips were rapidly rolling and grinding as she fucked herself onto my cock. My hands gripped her thighs tightly as hers reached up, slipping her fingers through her tangled hair.

"I'm so close," she gasped as she began moving faster.

As hard as I was for her, I wasn't even close yet. Kennedy must have been really worked up to be coming this quickly. She gasped and shook as she hit her peak, and once those waves of pleasure passed, she slid off of me to lay beside me as she caught her breath.

"I really needed that," she gasped. "I've been so horny since I saw you and Abigail together."

"I bet," I laughed back.

"So how fun was it to finally have sex with her?" Kennedy asked shamelessly as her hand wrapped around my slick cock. "I bet she was great. She has all those pent-up feelings, not to mention she's just been dying to finally have sex for so long."

"It was amazing," I said. "I totally never expected her to make the first move. I never expected her to make any moves."