Women's Studies Ch. 09

Story Info
Lexi's holiday vacation ends with a bang and a blowout.
10.9k words
4.83
63.3k
129

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas was over, and the next few days began to settle into somewhat of a routine. Around seven in the morning our mother would depart for work at the hospital, leaving my sister and I alone for most of the day. While being at home again was awkward and stressful, that nine-hour period where it was just Audrey and I made the whole thing worth it.

Most mornings, I would wake up to Audrey slipping underneath my covers just after our mother had gone. It was so comforting to have her there with me. Living with Kennedy and Abigail, I had grown accustomed to never having to sleep alone, and the soft feeling of her arms encircling me was relaxing enough to put me right back into a gentle coma for the next few hours.

After waking up, we would spend most of our time lounging around the house, enjoying each other's company. We did at least try to have some normal sibling interaction, but the longer we were together, the harder it became to keep our hands to ourselves. I'd been missing her something fierce for the last few months, and being completely honest with myself, I didn't know when we would get the chance to be together again. Knowing this, we didn't hesitate to take full advantage of what time we had.

It did feel naughty, defiling our mother's house like we were though. The only room we stayed away from was our mother's bedroom. For some reason it just felt extremely awkward for both of us. Many of our mornings started out in the kitchen. I loved bending Audrey over the counter as I fucked her from behind while we waited for the coffee maker, her Victoria Secret sweatpants down around her thighs with me thrusting into her welcoming pussy. We even tried to do it on the porch swing, but after three minutes of fighting the stinging cold we relented, rushing back inside to the warmth with our clothes in our hands.

I think our favorite place, or at least Audrey's, was on the sofa in the living room. She liked to face away from me and slowly ride my cock while we talked casually and watched television. It was strange how she could make something so erotic, and as taboo as incest, feel so natural. I must have to admit, it might have been my favorite place as well. Having her warm pussy slowly work my cock as she leaned back against me felt wondrous.

*** *** ***

It was New Year's Eve, and the sun had just begun its descent, and with our mother in the house I was lounging on my bed with a book. Audrey and I had been in a near constant state of taboo sibling bliss, making it easier for us to keep our distance when our mother was around. All it would take was one overly familiar touch or gesture for our mother to begin suspecting what was really going on between us.

"Hey." Audrey leaned into my doorway, startling me. "I have a surprise for you," she smiled before pulling a shopping bag into view.

"Really?" I asked, putting my book aside. "I thought we already exchanged gifts?"

"You're really going to go there after you bought me this necklace?" she asked, smiling as she fingered the platinum chain dipping between her cleavage. "Besides, this has been the real gift all along."

Audrey sauntered into my room and set the large bag in front of me before joining me on the bed. I wasted no time pulling out the tissue paper, revealing what was underneath. It was clothing, and the only kind I wanted. Inside was a short plaid skirt and a cute but mangled looking top and some fishnet stockings. Underneath it all was a shoe box containing black, strappy, four-inch heels.

"This looks like-" I started.

"The first girl clothes you ever wore," Audrey finished, resting her chin on my shoulder. "And might I say, you looked so fine in them," she added with a little purr. "That's not all. We're going out tonight...or I should say, Lexi and I are going out."

"What?" I started. "What about mom?"

"She'll never know a thing. You've been moping around since you got here, and I thought this would cheer you up," she said, smiling mischievously. "Besides, it's New Year's Eve. We have to go to a party."

Ever since I returned to Colorado for the holidays, I'd been living as Alex again. It was rough pretending not to be Lexi, but the last thing I needed right now was for my mother to know about who I had become. Sure, I might wear cute panties underneath my boxers sometimes to retain some small measure of my femininity, but actually dressing up was something I hadn't risked. In Arizona, nobody knew me at all, but too many people knew Alex in Denver.

Audrey pouted while she waited for my answer. It seemed like I had a lot of secrets building up in my life. Part of me missed the simple days, before, when I had nothing to hide. It was foolish though. I much preferred who I had become. I just didn't enjoy the stress that came with it. Having to become Alex again had only added to my anxiety. In the end, it came down to a yearning I had to be myself again.

"Okay," I finally said with a nervous smile. "But where am I going to change? I don't want mom seeing any of this."

"I've thought it all out for you," she assured me.

She had. True to her word, she laid out a plan that seemed foolproof.

With a night as Lexi in my immediate future, I felt butterflies in my stomach. It had only been a little over a week, but just the thought of slipping into those cute clothes and heels had me fidgeting nervously all through dinner.

Audrey helped me wash the dishes after our meal, and then we began getting ready. Almost an hour and a half later, I stood barefoot in front of the mirror in my room. My cock was tucked under a pair of Audrey's black lace panties and I was dressed in my short plaid skirt, fishnet stockings, and tight-fitting Ramone's t-shirt that looked like someone went crazy at it with a pair of scissors.

I twisted and preened a little as I looked at myself in the mirror. There were so many cuts in the t-shirt you could see a lot of bare skin, as well as parts of my red bra underneath. My hair was already done, looking roguish and girly. Even without makeup on, I felt sexy, I felt like myself, and a wave of contentment washed over me.

With a little sigh I began with the next step. With my breast forms already in place, I chose a puffy jacket that wouldn't show my form as much, and it took serious will power not to get an erection as I slid my baggy jeans on over my fishnets. By the time I was ready to go, my mini skirt was sitting high up around my abdomen, so as not to make my pants bulge awkwardly, and I had a beanie covering my hair. While I couldn't see Lexi in the mirror any longer, I could feel her in the tight skimpy clothing hugging my body underneath.

It didn't take much effort for us to get past our mother. She did gripe about how late the hour was when we were leaving, but with a promise not to get into trouble, and to keep it quiet when we came home, we were out the door.

We rushed to my car, and I threw Audrey the keys so she could drive. With every step I took, I could feel the slight wisk, wisk, wisk of my jeans as they ran against my fishnets and it was driving me up the wall with arousal and anticipation.

We weren't on the road for five minutes before Audrey pulled into a parking lot. As soon as the car stopped, I was sliding my pants down my legs exposing my black panties and fishnet legs. I kicked my shoes and pants off and pulled my skirt down over my hips. Next, I stripped off my bulky jacket exposing the bulges of my now obvious breasts, and after several minutes with my makeup I was Lexi again.

I couldn't stop smiling at my reflection in the visor mirror. I felt whole.

"I knew you needed this," Audrey smiled at me from the driver's seat. "Shoes," she said pulling those strappy four-inch heels out of the over-sized purse she'd slipped past our mother.

"Do you think it's weird?" I asked, taking the heels from her and leaning over to slip them on and fasten the straps. "I feel more like myself like this than I ever did as Alex."

"It's not weird to me," she said reaching out to yank off my beanie and adjust my hair.

"Can I ask you why I'm dressed like Punk-Rock-Hooker-Barbie, and you're wearing that cute dress?" I asked. "You're not going to pimp me out, are you?"

"No!" she laughed, smiling at my joke. "Here, get my zipper for me," she said, pulling her hair out of the way as she turned in her seat.

I eased the zipper down the back of her dress and quickly discovered that she had done the same thing I had. She was wearing her real outfit underneath her mother approved one.

"I learned this trick in middle school," Audrey explained, as she worked her dress down over her hips.

She was wearing a black corset dress with a skirt shorter than mine.

"We're going to freeze to death dressed like this!" I realized.

"We'll be indoors for most of it," Audrey said. "Besides, we'll have our coats. Our legs might get a little cold, but that's the price we pay for being hot," she said, smiling as she used her mirror to make her respectable eye shadow darker.

With our makeup and wardrobe change complete, we were back on the road. Thirty minutes later we pulled up outside a local spot downtown that was famous for their New Year's bashes. We huddled around our knee-high tan trench coats as Audrey got a ticket from the valet. Once the car was sorted, Audrey pulled me along by the hand as we passed the line of people waiting to get in.

"Right this way, Miss Allen," a large muscular man said as he held the door open for her, and by association me.

It was obvious that there was no pretense tonight. These people knew exactly who my sister was. Previously, when my sister and I would go out she would use a fake name, so people wouldn't harass her. As much as she enjoyed being Playboy's Miss June 2013, it did tend to attract the wrong sort of attention more often than not.

After checking our coats, we were escorted to our private table in the VIP section. The table was huge, especially for just the two of us. It was placed in the corner with a plush cushy bench circling it like a horseshoe.

"You sure this table will be big enough?" I asked Audrey wryly.

"When I called earlier, I just asked for a table," Audrey said shrugging. "I didn't think about size. I'm sure we could fill it up with some new friends though."

As late as our mother thought it was, it was still early in the evening, so Audrey ordered us some champagne while we waited for the party to come into full swing. Three glasses in and I was feeling a really good buzz when I finally blurted out, "I think I want boobs," almost a little too loudly.

"What?" Audrey asked, choking on her drink a little.

"Boobs!" I said again, more quietly this time.

"When did you start thinking about this?" she asked, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"For a while now," I sighed. "I love how my breast forms look," I said, unconsciously feeling them, "but I wish they were real. I want to be able to feel them...and I don't want to feel embarrassed because they're not real," I finished feeling nervous.

"Let me put this out there first; good for you," Audrey said, putting her hand on mine. "Now I have to say this; you do realize that it's going to be impossible to hide breasts from our mother. The cat will well and truly be out of the bag after that. Is that something you're ready for?"

"That's a scary thought," I said, staring at my hands as they fumbled with my champagne glass. "It's a shitty thing to say, but...I don't really have any feelings toward her. I don't hate her, but I don't particularly care about her either. She has always made our lives miserable in one form or another. If she can't handle this then it won't really be like I lost anything. Let's face it, we wouldn't have even come home for Christmas if it wasn't for the fact that we could see each other."

"You're kinda right on that count," Audrey said. "Well, maybe after this mom will give me less shit for doing porn," she said jokingly with a playful nudge.

"The hell she will!" I said in mock seriousness. "Especially when she finds out you're the one that turned her only son into her second daughter!"

"You wouldn't!" Audrey said.

"I don't know..." I said gravely, only ruining it by the smile I could no longer hold back. "I guess it depends on how bad she takes it."

"Tell her you met a hot Satan worshiper and he turned you into his sissy princess!" Audrey laughed. "Anything but the truth."

"Oh yeah, like that will make things better!" I laughed.

"It would for me!" Audrey giggled before downing the rest of her champagne and raising her hand to catch a server's attention. "We're going to need something a little stronger over here!"

After sending someone for more drinks, Audrey dove right back into our conversation.

"So how big do you want these new breasts of yours to be?" Audrey asked after ordering us rum and cokes. "You thinking something like this?" she mused as she groped her own breasts through her corset top.

"I don't know," I answered truthfully. "I don't want them to be too big, you know?"

"Well, with how small you are you won't need to go very big for them to make an impression," she said. "What about the size you are with your breast forms?"

"I like this size, but to be honest I think I like them mostly because, if they were any larger, it would be impossible to hide the fact that they're fake. As it is, I can never show any cleavage," I mused, idly feeling the size of my breast through my top. "Maybe a little bigger won't be too bad."

"Just make sure they're not too big," Audrey cautioned. "You don't want to look top-heavy. Try to find a size that matches your hips and ass. That way you'll look proportionate."

"Really?" I thought. My ass wasn't huge or anything, but it was pleasantly feminine and...obvious. It had a way of sticking out. Kennedy liked to call it a bubble butt.

After our drinks arrived, our conversation changed course and we began talking about our plans for the next year. Mine were obvious; I wanted boobs and I was going back to school. With that out of the way I mostly listened to Audrey talk about her plans for photo shoots and video's she was up for, as well as a possible chance of her being cast in a mainstream movie playing herself. It was supposedly one of those raunchy high school comedies that we loved to watch.

She had met a casting director at a party a couple of months ago and this movie was slated to start filming sometime next year. They had been talking back and forth about the script for some time now.

Around ten-thirty the party really started to kick into full swing and Audrey pulled me off the sidelines and onto the dance floor. It had only been a few weeks since the last time I'd been out dancing with the girls, but I had missed it. It felt nice having Audrey's body against mine as we rocked our hips against each other to the music.

This overwhelming feeling of being myself again washed over me, and I couldn't stop smiling as we danced. I smiled so hard my cheeks began to hurt, but that didn't stop my contentment.

It didn't take Audrey long to find her hands on my ass beneath my skirt as she pulled me tighter against her body. She was straddling my thigh and I knew exactly what she was doing. We had been here before, what felt like ages ago.

"You're such a bad girl," I purred into her ear as I let one of my hands slide down her back and onto her ass, giving it a squeeze. "Do you want to cum all over your sister? Right here in front of everybody?"

"Yes!" she quivered.

People had no doubt noticed how sexy we were dancing, but with so many people pressed around us, I could probably slip my cock inside her without anyone seeing. My mind even contemplated it for a few moments, but that risk was beyond me. Instead, I pulled her body harder against mine, enjoying the sounds she was making into my ear.

"Cum for me," I urged her. "Cum for your baby sister!" I moaned into her ear.

I firmed my leg and began pulling her harder onto my thigh by her ass, making her really grind into me. I could feel her slick juices leaking through her panties as she rode me, the thin material of her panties dragging across my fishnet stockings, creating a subtle vibration that caused her to shudder with each pass.

"Oh, Lexi!" Audrey moaned as she came. As loud as the music was, she was loud enough that I worried someone might hear it for what it was and notice how she was trembling in my arms with me being the only thing keeping her upright on her shaking legs.

With the thumping beat of the music, Audrey and I held each other as we slowly swayed, looking to the world like two lovers in a slow dance.

"You know, if that's what you wanted, we could have gone back out to the car," I chuckled into her ear. "We could've really had some fun."

"Down girl," she said, giving my ass a pat. "There's still plenty of time for that later."

When Audrey's legs became a little more steady, we danced for a bit longer before taking a break to rest our heeled feet. While she went back to our private table, I found my way to the bar to order us another round of drinks.

"Two rum and cokes," I said once I reached an open spot at the bar. I stood, idly tapping the counter as I waited for my order, when a man to my left spoke up.

"Hi, I'm Josh," he said, offering me his hand.

"Oh hi, I'm..." I trailed off. "...Lexi," I finished, taking his hand awkwardly.

"It's nice to meet you," he smiled warmly.

The reason for my shock wasn't because an attractive man wanted to talk to me. That had happened many times before. The shocking part was that I knew him. Not as Lexi mind you, but as Alex. Standing in front of me was the same Josh that had taken pity on me when I was in high school and taught me how to defend myself. I had spent countless hours with him on the mat as close, if not closer, than we were now.

"It's nice to meet you too," I said a little more calmly, trying not to make too much eye contact.

"So how do you know Audrey?" Josh asked me.

"Audrey?" I asked dumbly.

"Yeah, the girl you were dancing with," he said, glancing back towards where we had been dancing moments before.

"She's my sister," I said blushing. I knew the second I said it that it was the wrong thing to say. How was it that I could lose my mind and my somewhat quick wits? Get a grip! I thought. He's not that good looking!

He really was though. I had never really seen it before, but he was tall and lean with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, and the way he was smiling at me sent a small tingle down my spine. All of this coupled with my shock and I had turned into some sort of mindless bimbo.

"Ah...Audrey doesn't have any sisters," he said, clearly not believing me. "She's got a brother. I know him...Alex."

As soon as he said my name, I flinched slightly. His eyes narrowed as he scanned my face more closely and I tried more studiously to avoid his gaze.

"Alex?" he said in clear disbelief. "No fucking way!"

"Shut up!" I snapped at him, looking around nervously. "Keep your voice down."

"Wow!" he said shaking his head. "When did this happen? Does everyone know but me?"

"It's been a while now," I said quietly, taking a seat on an open stool next to him. "And you're the first person to meet Lexi that has also known Alex."

"How did all this happen?" he asked, leaning closer so he could speak softer.

"It's a long story, and an incredibly private one, but the important part is that it did happen," I said, not wanting to go into everything at the moment.

"You look..." he said, unable to find his words, until, "Just...incredible!"

"Wow...Thank you," I said, unable to believe how well he seemed to be taking this.

Josh had always been a great guy. He was always there to stick up for the little guy, and he made it a habit to never judge people. I guess it really wasn't that much of a surprise that he would be okay with something like this. Another thing I hadn't really foreseen, was the way he was looking at me now.