Women's Studies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaning forward to give him a playful kiss, I sat up straight and began riding him. It was a new experience for me. I started out awkwardly moving about, but with my hands braced on his taught abs, I quickly found what I needed. Being on top, I was in more control of the angle, adding even more pressure to my prostate.

"Holy shit!" I cried out, gasping from the added pleasure.

My moans grew louder as I rode him, letting his cock sink into my ass faster and faster. With the added speed, my cock began to bounce in front of me, slapping against his stomach. Precum was flinging from the end of my cock leaving a shiny, sticky mess on his skin.

Josh's hands were on my hips, guiding me as he made small thrusting motions to meet me as I sank down his shaft. The pleasure was rising, and I could feel that warm pulsing sensation building.

"Oh God, Lexi!" Josh cried. "I can't hold off any longer!"

A moment later I could feel his cock swell, stretching me even farther as I slammed myself down his shaft. As his warm cum filled my ass I felt my own impending climax nearing.

"I'm...I'm..." I tried in between my moans.

After only two more thrusts I slammed my ass down hard onto his cock and the pleasure filling my body burst, enveloping my entire being. My cum began seeping from my cock to pool on Josh's stomach, and in my exhaustion, I collapsed on top of him, smearing my cum between our bodies.

As I lay there on his heaving chest, I could still feel the ebb and flow of ecstasy rolling through my body like tidal waves. There was also something else. Not a physical sensation, but an emotional one. For so long I had been living, dressing, and thinking as a woman. I had only recently really stopped fighting what I was becoming, and tonight I had truly become a woman.

"Aww," I lamented tiredly as I felt his deflating cock slip from my ass, leaving me feeling hollowed and empty. Mustering what little strength I could summon, I eased myself off to lie next to him

"That was incredible!" I sighed happily, still feeling the flood of endorphins coursing through me.

"Tell me about it," Josh replied, staring blankly at the ceiling. "Are you sure that was your first time?" he asked. "Because you felt like a professional."

"A professional?" I laughed, giving his messy belly a smack. "You sure know how to talk to a lady."

"I didn't mean...not that you were..." he tried. "What I meant was you did really great for it being your first time."

"I know what you meant," I laughed, enjoying seeing him flummoxed. "I'm giving you a hard time."

"Oh, I'll give you a hard time," he said, nudging me playfully.

"I think you already did that," I sighed contentedly.

I must have been so tired; I didn't realize I had fallen asleep. When I woke again, it was still dark outside. I had the overwhelming urge to pee, and after some searching in the dark, I found his bathroom.

After doing my business, I cleaned myself up a bit. My makeup was a bit of a mess, and my dark eye shadow looked horrible, but Josh, being a guy, lacked the necessary makeup remover. After doing the best I could, I shut the light off and tiptoed back to bed, slipping beneath the covers to cuddle up to him.

The next time I woke, it was to the incessant sound of my phone ringing. It took me a few moments to remember where I was. Alcohol contained such wonderful properties. Seeing Josh next to me brought everything back into focus. Remembering the events of last night, and how peacefully I was sleeping, I groaned as I crawled out of bed to find my phone.

"Hello?" I answered quietly, seeing that it was Audrey.

"What happened to you?" she asked. "You were supposed to call me."

"What time is it?" I asked pulling the phone away from my ear for a moment to answer my own question. "Shit!" It was almost nine in the morning.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"I'm at Josh's house, we fell asleep," I said as I tried to find my clothes.

"I know you're at Josh's, I just don't know where that is," Audrey replied a little impatiently.

I could hear another voice yelling in the background.

"Stop yelling!" Audrey snapped. "Do you think shouting at the top of your lungs is going to change anything?" she said harshly. Then back to me. "Text me the address and I'll pick you up."

"Thanks, Audrey," I said before, "Wait...can you bring me some clothes?"

"They're still in the car," she said a little more quietly into the phone, obviously not wanting our mother to overhear.

That's who's voice was in the background. If our mother knew I hadn't come home with Audrey last night she must have been livid.

"I'm leaving right now, so text me that address," she said before hanging up.

"Everything okay?" Josh asked from the bed causing me to jump.

"You're awake," I said

"Yeah, is everything alright?" he asked again, sitting up in the bed leaving his hard, bare chest exposed.

"Yeah...well no. Not really," I said. "I have to get home."

I felt kind of bad running out like this.

"Can I give you a ride?" he asked. "It won't take but a minute for me to get dressed."

"My sister's coming to get me," I said as I searched for my top. "My other things are in her car. I've been staying at my mom's for the holiday and she doesn't know about the new me."

"I don't blame you," he said standing up to slip on a pair of boxers. "I've met her a couple times."

"What's your address?" I asked, punching it into my phone as he spoke so I could send it to Audrey.

After hitting send, I finally spotted my t-shirt sticking out from under the couch.

"I really wish I didn't have to leave!" I complained, half my words muffled by my shirt as I pulled it over my head. "I really did have a great time with you."

"It's okay," he said stepping over to me. "I understand. I had a really great time too. I hope I'll be able to see you again sometime," he said with his hand outstretched, holding my lacy underwear.

"I think I would really like that," I said smiling as I took his hand, the soft fabric of my panties sliding between our fingers.

Not wanting to just run out on him, I rose up onto my tiptoes and placed a soft but sensual kiss on his lips.

"You have my number," he smiled after our lingering lips parted.

With that, I sank back down to my heels and took a step back so I could slip on my panties. Moments later I was securely tucked away and almost presentable. Josh and I sat on the couch and talked for a few minutes while I put my high heels back on. It felt strange, but oddly refreshing, to have such a normal conversation, especially after the things we had done together. In what felt like no time, my sister texted that she was outside, and I had to say goodbye.

*** *** ***

The click of my heels on the pavement was my only company as I walked down the sidewalk towards the street. I tried to walk normally, but every step I took was a subtle reminder that, while I might have been a girl yesterday, today, I woke up as a woman. I wasn't sore so much as I had a warm, throbbing sensation steadily reminding me of last night's events.

"I am so sorry!" I told Audrey as I climbed into the car. "I didn't plan on falling asleep. Just...after...and with the alcohol...we just fell asleep. I hope you didn't have to put up with too much from mom because of this."

"It's not your fault," Audrey said, slowly pulling the car back into the street. "I fell asleep too. Last night got pretty wild."

"So...After, huh?" Audrey asked as I frantically stripped out of my clothes in the passenger seat so I could change. "After what, exactly?"

"We just hung out and talked," I tried. I was putting all of my focus into my clothing to avoid her, and the blushes that were fighting to creep onto my face.

"Oh, I'm sure one of you was hanging out," Audrey ribbed. "Come on! You can't hold out on me now! You did it, didn't you?"

"Did what?" I asked, knowing that I was losing the battle of the blushes.

"Did IT, is what!" Audrey laughed. "Oh my god! You did, didn't you! Someone got their V-Card stamped last night!"

"Stop it!" I laughed, embarrassed.

"Awe! Come on. I'm happy for you," Audrey reassured me. "I need some details. How was it? Did you like it? How did you do it?"

She seemed to have a thousand questions, and I grudgingly answered them all while I slowly removed my breast forms as we sat parked in the far end of a nearly empty grocery store parking lot. Well, at first it was grudgingly, but Audrey had a way of drawing things out of you and making it feel natural. By the end I was smiling with her as I described my orgasm.

"That sounds so hot," Audrey said.

"It felt hot," I replied as I began removing the remnants of my makeup. "So, what do you think we're in for when we get home?"

"Nothing as pleasant as last night, I'm sure," Audrey sighed. "At least for me. Just apologize and keep your head down. I'll take care of it."

I felt bad as we pulled up the drive to our mother's house. Audrey was always there to take the heat for me, even in high school. Because of her profession, it was as if I could do no wrong in our mother's eyes because at least I wasn't her good for nothing porn-daughter.

"Thank God you're okay!" mom said, pulling me into a hug as soon as we entered the house. Not a second after she released me she was yelling again. "Where were you? You've been out all night!"

"I fell asleep at a friend's house. I'm sorry mom," I said hanging my head.

"You smell like alcohol. Did you let your brother drink?" she demanded, turning on Audrey. "You know he's not old enough. What kind of sister are you? He could have been passed out drunk in a ditch last night for all you knew! Sometimes I wonder how you could even be my daughter...the lack of decency and common sense..."

Audrey stood there and took it like a champion. She never said a word as our mother berated her and said so many horrible things about her. It seemed to go on and on, and she just held her ground like a loving shield for me once again.

"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted, even scaring myself a bit. Dead silence followed as both my mother and sister stared at me with open mouths. "I'm tired of this shit," I continued in a somewhat quieter voice. "All you do is talk shit about Audrey. So, what if she wants to do porn? Maybe if you weren't such a bitch during our entire childhoods, she wouldn't have picked a job, any job, that would keep her from ever having to come back here."

"You think she's going to go to hell?" I asked. "Well guess what. You can save her a seat because you'll probably beat her there. Oh, you're so religious, read the bible every day, but I guess you're just too stupid to learn the lessons. 'Judge not lest ye be judged.''" I finished, finally running out of wind

"Now you listen here," mom started.

"No!" I said firmly. "You listen! We might be your children, but we are not children anymore. What we do with our lives is our choice."

With that I stormed upstairs through their shocked silence. I had made my choice the moment I had opened my mouth. I quickly grabbed my duffel bag and began packing my things into it. It was a tight squeeze with all the things I was bringing back with me. I had to grab an old backpack from my closet to put my girl clothes into.

"You in here?" Audrey asked as she slowly opened my door.

"Yeah," I said turning to see her.

"You're leaving," she observed, seeing my bags.

"After that?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm going back to Arizona. I don't have to stay here, and being there alone for a couple days would be better than staying here for another minute."

"Thank you," she started. "For standing up for me. You didn't have to do that."

"It was about time that I did," I said hanging my head in shame. "I should have done that a lot sooner. She has no right to treat you like that."

With tears in her eyes, Audrey pulled me into a bone-crunching hug.

"I love you, Lexi," she whispered.

"I love you to, Sis," I whispered back.

She held onto me for a while longer before regretfully releasing me.

"Hey, before I go, can you do something for me?" I asked.

"Sure, anything."

"Can you sign this for Kennedy?" I asked digging through my bag to pull out a copy of the Playboy issue with her on the cover. "It's for Christmas."

"Yeah," Audrey laughed, wiping a tear away. "I'll sign it for her."

"Are you sure she wouldn't want me to sign a new one? I have boxes of them at my place in California. This one seems rather...used," she smiled, holding it up delicately between two fingers.

"I think it will mean more that it's this one," I said knowingly. "It has...sentimental value."

She opened it up to the centerfold, and after a moment of thought she began to write. A minute or so later she handed it back to me, and I carefully tucked it back into my bag.

After that I was all set. As Audrey and I walked down the stairs together I felt sad that I wouldn't be able to see her again for a while. The time we had spent together had been wonderful and much needed, but after finally standing up to our mother, staying would have been counterproductive.

As we made our way outside, I found no trace of our mother anywhere. Audrey stood in the cold with me while I stowed my things in the back seat of my car.

"I'm going to miss you," I said, pulling her in for one last hug.

"I'm going to miss you too, little sis," she said holding me tight.

Without warning, her lips met mine in a kiss so passionate that I almost reconsidered leaving. Her lips pulled at mine and our tongues danced. I lost a moment before both of us realized where we were and pulled away. Over Audrey's shoulder I thought I saw the curtains move, but I wasn't worried. It would have been hard for our mother to see anything at this angle, and if she had, I had no intention of returning. Not for a long time at least.

With one last goodbye, I got into my car to begin my long drive back to Arizona...my new home.

*** *** ***

I had only been on the road for an hour before I stopped the car to change. I was so tired of being Alex. Instead of finding a place to change, I just pulled off to the side of the interstate. It was too late in the morning to find another place with any amount of privacy.

I climbed into the passenger seat for more room, and with the heater all the way up, I began to strip out of my horrendous boy clothes, tossing them into the back seat. This last time, I had only been wearing my 'Alex' clothes for a short time, but as I slid on a pair of powder blue panties, it felt nice knowing that I wouldn't have to wear boy's clothes for a very long time, if ever again.

I took great care in applying my breast forms while I imagined what my new breasts might feel like. I was dead set on getting them now. I had been thinking about them for a while, but after talking to Audrey, I knew I was going to get them, and soon. Scottsdale, Arizona was the boob job capitol of the world, or so I'd heard. It shouldn't be too hard to find me some boobs. The more I thought about it, the more excited I was. By the time I slipped on my bra I was grinning from ear to ear.

I was on my knees, leaning over the front seats searching for my leggings and low-rise jeans when I heard a loud metallic tapping on my passenger window. Frightened and embarrassed because I was in my underwear, I grabbed the first thing that I could to cover myself up.

The tapping came more insistently now, and a loud voice called out, "Highway Patrol, I need you to roll down this window."

"Shit!" I cursed. I was damn near naked. Could this day get any worse? I thought to myself.

"Miss? Roll down your window," he called again.

Holding my 'Alex' hoodie to my chest in a desperate attempt at modesty, I rolled down my window. Outside stood a hard-looking Highway Patrolman in his late forties.

"Is ah...is everything alright?" he asked, seeing my state of dress.

"Everything's fine officer," I said, completely embarrassed.

"I noticed you stopped here on the side of the road and thought you might have been having some car trouble."

"No. No trouble," I said. "I was just changing my clothes." I blushed.

"Do you mind if I see some license and registration?" he asked.

I froze. I had those things all right, but they were both for Alex, a man, and here I was a half-naked girl.

"Miss?" he prompted me further.

"Yes, I have them," I said reluctantly.

I popped open my glove box and grabbed the registration, and after an embarrassing moment searching in the back seat with my ass exposed to the officer, I came back with my wallet and ID.

"Here you are," I said, avoiding his eyes.

He looked them over for a few moments and then his eyes narrowed as he looked from my ID, then to me, and back again.

"Just wait right here," he said a little curtly. "You can finish getting dressed."

I rolled my window back up as he walked back to his cruiser and quickly began pulling on my thick black leggings and jeans. It wasn't against the law to dress as a woman, but I was still embarrassed. Not of being dressed like a girl, but that some stranger, even a police officer, knew I was a guy. That's how regular people would see it anyway.

By the time he returned, I was completely dressed in my tight jeans and my cute long sleeve t-shirt.

"Looks like everything is in order, Miss," he said handing back my information. "You know, it's not safe stopping on the side of the road like this. That's why you only do it when it's an emergency, you see? I'm not going to write you up for anything. I have a fair idea what this was about, just try to be a little safer."

I was so relieved. That hard look he'd previously worn had disappeared, and now he looked more fatherly as he smiled back at me.

"Thank you...so much," I said taking my papers back.

"You know, I have a niece like you. Hell of a girl," he said shaking his head. "Not a lot of people get it though. Drive safe young lady."

With that he turned and walked back to his car. This was one thing I had feared since I had become Lexi, that I would get into trouble and have to give someone my real ID. I couldn't believe how well this had gone. Aside from this cop seeing me nearly naked, this whole thing just turned my day around.

The patrol car passed me as I climbed back into the driver's seat, and after checking my mirrors, I pulled back onto the interstate, setting my compass toward Arizona to make the long drive back home. One thing was certain, sitting down for twelve hours, there was zero chance I would be thinking about anything except last night.