Women's Studies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you just trying to get to my boobs," I mumbled from the hypnotic state I was in.

"It depends, did the doc give you the okay?" Kennedy asked slyly.

"You're such a perv," I mumbled happily, feeling her thumbs run along my back as she worked my shirt up.

I slowly raised up onto my elbows as Kennedy pulled my top over my breasts, and then helping me maneuver my arms and head out of it.

Her hands continued their work along my back, and after a while I felt her unsnap my bra. I knew what she was really after, but what she was doing felt so relaxing.

Ten minutes later, Kennedy was nudging me to roll over and I was putty in her hands. She pulled the straps of my bra from my arms and began to rub my shoulders, then slowly down to my breasts.

"Gentle," I whispered, feeling her lips close around one of my nipples, teasing my flesh.

Her soft tongue slowly circled and flicked at my swollen bud as her hand teased my other breast. It felt lovely; the way Kennedy was exploring my body. It was very pleasurable and relaxing the way she took her time.

I became lost in the feeling of her lips and tongue, coupled with her hot, humid breath teasing me. Even the soft tickles of her hair with every subtle move she made, pulled me further under her spell as I basked in her worship.

My breast forms and I had always had a love-hate relationship. They were the breasts I never had, but I was always ashamed that they weren't real. I never took off my bra around anyone if I could help it, and even when they were touched, I never got anything out of it. Finally being able to feel what it was like to have someone lick and tease my sensitive breasts felt unimaginable.

Things changed when I felt a second mouth on my opposite breast. A pair of soft lips kissed my hard nipple causing me to finally open my eyes. Looking down, I saw Abigail's smiling eyes staring up at me as she softly suckled on the tip of my breast.

With both of them here now, the gentle relaxing play that Kennedy started slowly began to escalate. I had loved how relaxing her treatment had been, but looking down at my two best girls as they sensually nursed from me, I couldn't contain my rising arousal.

As they both tugged down my panties from either side, I moved up onto my elbows in anticipation before Kennedy placed a hand on my chest to ease me back down.

"You just relax," Kennedy said as she let her fingers wrap around my cock to stroke me. "We'll do all the heavy lifting."

Even more eager than Kennedy, Abigail quickly stripped off her clothes and climbed back onto the bed, working her way up my legs until she was hovering right near my hips, just in front of where Kennedy was holding my rampant erection.

"Who's the eager beaver?" Kennedy asked, amused.

"She is," Abigail smiled shyly as she ran her fingers down through her sparse crop of sexy pubic hair, slowly running circles around her excited clit.

Kennedy and I both giggled at her words.

While it wasn't as athletic as we had become accustomed to, it was very sensual. We both watched as Abigail slowly lowered her tight pussy down my cock. Kennedy settled in next to me on her side, her long hair tickling my skin as she resumed kissing and gently massaging my breasts.

Abigail's pace never faltered or increased as she rode me with small gyrating motions. After Kennedy's massage, it was easy to let my body relax under their care. I let my arm wrap around Kennedy, holding her close to me as I let their pleasure envelope me. With Abigail's slow pace, it took a while for my pleasure to build.

As soon as I felt that familiar tingle, my body began to tense up again. Kennedy, feeling my imminent release, increased her attention to my nipples. I could feel her teeth lightly grasping my nub to roll back and forth, mixing slight amounts of pain to my pleasure. Reflexively, my fingers gripped her hair, but the sensations she was causing felt amazing, sending even more tingles through my body. Just as I came, she bit down hard, forcing me to cry out as I shot blast after blast of cum into Abigail's talented pussy.

A short while later, we were huddled naked with the covers pulled over our heads. The heat from our bodies and combined breath easily warmed the confined space. It felt liberating to be free like this, not feeling the need to wear a bra to hide my shame. And the pleasure! I had never been into nipple play before. I loved playing with other peoples, but as for my own, it was never a consideration. The way it felt to have Kennedy licking and sucking on them...and biting them...I never knew how much I was missing out on.

I felt so relaxed, but at the same time so awake now.

A strange thought came into my mind.

"How do you guys decide?" I asked, before really thinking about it.

"Decide what?" Abigail asked beside me.

"Who goes first?" I elaborated, realizing they hadn't been privy to my full chain of thought. "I mean with me."

"Rock, paper, scissors," Kennedy replied kissing my rib-cage.

"So, I pretty much never had a say?" I asked, amused.

"Nope," they both replied in unison before giggling.

*** *** ***

With Kennedy and Abigail's help, and expert use of relaxation techniques, I was nearly caught up with my workload by Tuesday. I hadn't really expected their help to make as much of a difference, but Abigail busted through all two hundred pages of my reading, consolidating it down to just over twenty pages of detailed notes on everything I should know. While she did that, Kennedy spent her considerable free time doing research online for the papers I was writing, cutting my writing time in half.

I only had one more exam to make up, and a couple more papers left. With the finish line in sight, it was time for a little celebration. That and I was suffering from a severe bra deficiency.

"You've had the all clear for almost a week," Abigail said as I hooked my bra in place. "Don't you think it's time to get some new bras?"

"It's fine, Abigail," I said looking down at it.

"If by fine, you mean it should be taken out back and shot, then we're in agreement," Kennedy said coming up behind me. "Say it with me girls," she said hooking an arm around Abigail and I. "Cleavage! You got boobies now! It's time to show a little skin!"

"Skin?" Abigail asked. "It's still sixty degrees outside."

"That's summer weather in Minnesota," Kennedy shrugged. "I'm not saying you gotta slut it up, but maybe just a demi-cup or something. Just anything to get rid of that hideous thing."

She was right, this bra was definitely built with only functionality in mind. It was a plain tan color with thick shoulder straps and soft, bulky material.

"How about we just pick up one or two while we're out?" Kennedy offered. "You said we were taking the night off anyway."

"Fine!" I acceded. It was hard to be angry with her pestering, because she was right. My bra collection had gone from dozens, to just two in the last few weeks.

Bra shopping was a lot different than I last remembered. When you can actually feel the material on your breasts, you become a lot pickier. Also, there was more breast to support, making wrangling these puppies into a bra that would comfortably hold them more of a challenge.

Kennedy and Abigail were more than willing to offer suggestions and help trying them on. One surprise was my cup size. I was a D. My breasts were essentially the same size as Kennedy or Abigail's, but a smaller frame equals a larger cup size.

Surprisingly, as soon as our shopping was under way, Abigail had just as much input on my selections as Kennedy. She had been rather passive for the most part, but she was just as eager to push me towards something skimpier as Kennedy was.

"They're fake," Abigail said as I tried to push away a very flimsy and transparent blue lace number. "You're not really looking for a whole lot of support."

"You'll be able to see my nipples through that!" I countered.

"It's kind of the point," Abigail replied. "Try it on and let us see."

They took a lot of pleasure from checking me out in all the different bras.

When we finally left the mall, I had six new bras that were deemed worthy of purchase, and a new top, a belated boob-day gift from Kennedy that she insisted I wore out of the store. It was a tight-fitting long sleeve V-neck t-shirt that stretched provocatively across my breasts and revealed, what I felt was, an uncomfortable amount of cleavage. It was hard getting over the habit of constantly making sure my breast forms were completely covered.

For their help, dinner was my treat. I took them out to one of the nicer steak houses by campus. As we ate, we chatted about what we were doing for Valentine's Day on Saturday. Kennedy seemed set on having a movie night on the couch in the common room. We would pretty much have the place to ourselves that night with almost every other girl in our room having a date. Skylar was the only one besides us without plans, and she was usually a riot to hang out with. If she wanted to spend some time with us for a night on the couch, none of us had any objection.

I could tell that Abigail was looking a little uncomfortable with all of Kennedy's Celebration of Single talk, so I steered the conversation away which landed onto a topic they were both very fond of at the moment...my breasts. That was fun. Both of them talking enthusiastically about my new boobies while the server refilled our drinks.

As we walked back to my car, Kennedy and Abigail were having a good laugh over how hard our server was perving down the opening of my top. I was blushing like mad, but I kind of liked that he took notice. I knew exactly how I felt when I saw some really pretty breasts, and knowing that he saw me like that left me feeling empowered.

As we were getting into my car, I received an email alert and quickly thumbed it open.

"What's wrong?" Abigail asked, seeing my mood sour.

"It's an email from Mrs. Reynolds, she's in charge of Scholarship," I said a little forlorn. "She wants to see me tomorrow to discuss my academic performance."

"You're almost all caught up!" Kennedy defended. "Why would she want to see you?"

"Probably because the grades haven't been submitted yet," I offered sadly. "That, and with all of the penalties for turning in assignments late..."

"You'll be fine," Abigail said soothingly as she rubbed my shoulder from the back seat.

I hoped she was right. I had put in so much work getting back on track. I was still kicking myself for letting things get so bad. I had become so blinded by my quest for breasts that I had almost let my life come to ruins. As sad as it sounded, all I had right now were my friends and Mayweather. I just hoped that I had corrected things before it was too late.

*** *** ***

"Hi. I'm Lexi Allen. I'm here for an appointment with Mrs. Reynolds," I stated to her secretary. "It's about my scholarship."

"I'm not seeing your name here," the secretary stated slowly as she scanned the appointment book.

"I got an email last night that said to be here at two o'clock," I offered.

"I see," she said tapping her finger on one of the many post-it notes on her desktop. "You're to go to the second floor, Mr. Decker's office."

"The Assistant Dean?" I asked, feeling a little worried.

"That's the one," she said jovially. She obviously didn't realize what a creep the man was.

"Um...Do you know why I'm seeing him?" I asked cautiously.

"I don't know," she said. "Mrs. Reynolds made the change earlier today."

Feeling more worried now than I was when I walked into the building; I slowly turned away from her desk and began moving towards the stairs. The last time I'd had an encounter with Decker, I barely got out of it. The man seemed to have it out for me, and I had no clue as to why.

"You can go right in Miss Allen," his secretary said upon seeing me enter the outer office. "He's expecting you."

"You're late," Mr. Decker stated as soon as I stepped into his office.

"I only just found out about the change," I explained. I was only two minutes late, and I had to walk up a flight of stairs in heels.

"Tardiness is a very unbecoming trait, Miss Allen," Mr. Decker said, blatantly talking at my breasts as he leaned back in his chair. "So are excuses."

I could already feel a slow boil of anger rising inside of me. I didn't know exactly what it was about this man, but within seconds, and with a few short words, this man had the ability to infuriate me to no end. The way he looked at people, and his general attitude, seemed to just set me off.

Knowing that I was already in trouble, I resolved to speak as little as possible here. The last thing I needed was for this to devolve into me screaming at him.

As I waited for him to continue, his creeper-eyes seemed glued to my breasts. For the first time since I had gotten them, I wished I hadn't so he wouldn't be able to stare at them. And I wanted to burn this damn jacket. It was nice, a short leather motorcycle style jacket, but with my added volume, it no longer wanted to close all the way, accentuating my new assets.

"I've taken a special interest in your scholarship status," he eventually continued, thumbing through some papers on his desk. "Your first semester here was...adequate-"

"I aced all but one of my classes!" I cut in defending myself.

"Please don't interrupt," he said in a firm, steady voice. "As I was saying, your first semester was adequate, but this semester you seem to be failing half of your classes. In order to keep your scholarship, you need to maintain a C plus average. Now, I've spoken with your teachers, and they've been telling me that you haven't been attending classes regularly, and that your assignments have either been turned in late, or not at all. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I have been having some personal issues," I began. "But that's over now. I've caught up on all of my assignments already and my grades will go up."

"Really? Another excuse?" he asked. "And a flimsy one at that. What are these personal issues that have brought you to the brink of losing your scholarship?"

"It's personal," I said, not wanting to tell him the truth.

"I see," he sneered. I could almost feel him thinking that my breasts were larger as he leered at them.

He stared at me for a few moments with his fingers steepled against his lips as he leered at my body. I wholeheartedly wished that I was wearing a different top right now. I could feel his creepy eyes, like branding irons on my exposed cleavage. Damn Kennedy.

"You're being put on academic probation starting immediately," he began again. "If you miss one class, one assignment, one test, your scholarship will be pulled. If there are any disciplinary problems, whether you start them or not, you will be gone. And don't think your friend's daddy will be able to help you. Am I understood?"

"Yes," I said fighting the urge to throw something.

"You will also be seeing one of our academic counselors twice a week until your grades are all above a C plus average," he said before curtly dismissing me. "You can go Miss Allen."

I was so pissed that I didn't even realize where I was going. By the time I looked up, I was all the way on the other side of campus in the opposite direction of the dorms. Turning to go back to Evens Hall, I tried to calm myself. Yes, Decker was a gigantic sack of dicks, but that wasn't exactly a newsflash. I already knew that I was close to losing my scholarship, and I had done everything I could to fix it. What really hurt was that tool rubbing it in my face.

As I calmed down, I tried to think of why he had it out for me. It wasn't like I fucked his daughter or anything, and he couldn't know about me or I would have been expelled already. Nothing seemed to come to mind. Something that did come to my mind however was that I totally missed out on a chance to see if my plan with the keypad and nail polish had worked on his office. Kennedy was going to be pissed. We had all been a little distracted lately, but at the first mention of Decker, she would be asking if it was working.

I was almost to Evens Hall when my phone buzzed inside my back pocket, and all the calm I had worked so hard to cultivate evaporated.

*** *** ***

"What the hell is this?" I asked, angrily barging into our room, holding up my phone in front of Abigail's face.

"It looks like a message from Danny," she answered carefully.

Catching that something was going on, Kennedy pulled her ear buds out and sat up on her elbows.

"Yeah, it's a message from him confirming our date for Friday night!" I shot back at her. "A date I specifically told you that I didn't want to go on."

"To be fair, you never said you didn't want to go," Abigail said. "You told me you didn't have the time with all of your class work. You don't have that problem now."

"You know damn well why I told you to cancel!" I raved, wondering how I was going to fix this.

"Maybe stop being a pussy!" Abigail yelled back at me, jumping to her feet and startling me.

We both stared angrily at each other for a few moments, Kennedy watching open mouthed. My anxiety finally battered down my anger though. I was afraid to tell Danny that I was a transsexual.

"You have nothing to worry about," Abigail said in a softer tone, seeing my mood change. "Kennedy and I know about you. We both love you. And what about your friend Josh?"

"Don't forget Miss June," Kennedy piped in from her post on the bed, reminding us of her presence.

"How can we forget about Miss June," Abigail said flatly, giving Kennedy a look. "Too soon."

She still forgave Kennedy and I about keeping my sister's identity a secret, but it was still a bit of a sore topic.

"What I'm trying to say is you're an amazing person," Abigail continued. "I can't see a scenario where he won't accept you."

"Thanks, Abby," I smiled weakly. Her sincere evaluation of me was welcomed, but I still didn't have the faith that she did.

"Group hug?" Kennedy asked, adding a little comic relief causing all of us to laugh.

"Don't trust her," Abigail whispered loudly. "She just wants to get handsy."

"Hell yeah, I do," Kennedy laughed.

Nervous about what was to come, I was able to keep Kennedy at bay while I tried to figure out what was going on. It turned out that Abigail sent more than one message to Danny from my phone that day. Since Danny had work on Saturday, he wanted to do our date on Friday. It was a little short notice, but with all my work caught up, I didn't really have anything else planned. One thing that bothered me was the severe lack of details. Abigail told me the only thing he said in his message was to dress fancy.

*** *** ***

It was the big day, and our predate preparations had begun yesterday. Last night, Abigail and Kennedy made sure my skin was waxed silky smooth, and redyed my hair. My roguish bob had been growing out and it was now down to my shoulders in the back, and in the front, it was tickling my collarbone. Keeping with my original style, we stuck with the blonde over black. There was a brief moment where I contemplated getting it cut again, but I decided against it. I wanted to let my hair grow out some, even if it meant going through that in between haircuts phase. Despite the amount of work involved, Kennedy and Abigail seemed to take great pleasure in helping me.

"He better appreciate this," Kennedy nearly shouted over the hair dryer she was using to dry my nails.

"Don't be silly," Abigail shouted back smiling. "He's going to love it!"

"I hope so," I said nervously, the sound of the hair dryer swallowing my words. "What I'm still trying to figure out, is how you didn't think to press for details about this date he has planned," I directed to Abigail who was working a curling iron on my hair.