Women's Studies Pt. 02

Story Info
Ex-husband gets his revenge by humiliating his ex-wife.
12.9k words
4.49
65.1k
45

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 11/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darwin1859
darwin1859
127 Followers

Part 2: Chapter 2: Slutty Maggie

Copyright (c) 2018 by darwin1859.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters appearing in erotic scenes as 18+.

This is Part 2 of a multi-part series (and was preceded by a parts 0 and 1); you should read the previous parts first. If you enjoyed this story (or didn't), I'd appreciate constructive feedback. I'm also looking for a good editor or two. If you like this material and want to help make it better, please contact me via email: darwin1859@ymail.com

Story-Codes: mc nc M/f slow abuse humiliation revenge exhibition misogyny

Explanation of Story-Codes: This chapter contains: nonconsensual mind control (mc); sex between a dominant man and a submissive or controlled woman (M/f); nonconsensual sex (i.e., rape); physical abuse; humiliation; revenge; exhibition, and misogyny. This chapter is particularly brutal — more so than previous or future chapters. This story is also slow (i.e., long segments of bad fiction writing get in the way of raw sex scenes). Also, for your enjoyment, I've inserted an few typos and grammatical error.

Series Synopsis: Maggie falls under the control of her ex-husband, David, who humiliates her by manipulating her to transform from feminist activist to subservient, make-up-wearing sex worker.

Chapter Synopsis: David in large part has his revenge as he coaxes her further into her transformation into a "stereotype gender role" woman. Maggie is humiliated in various ways David realizes that this "Maggie project" is affecting his marriage. Special note: This chapter is especially brutal, even compared to previous or future chapters.

*****

Chapter 2: Slutty Maggie

It was lunchtime when Maggie got back to the office. Marilyn Rollins flagged her down as she made her way to her office. "Jessie Reyes wants you to call her," she said.

Looking closely at Maggie, Marilyn asked: "Are you OK? You look like... I don't know... like you've seen a ghost or something." She laughed nervously.

"I'm feeling a little under the weather," Maggie lied and she had trouble looking Marilyn in the eye. The intense embarrassment still burned hotly inside her. "Could you see if Jessie has time on Monday?"

Jessie was a work colleague. She was a visiting scholar on sabbatical from Western Utah University and really good person, a really strong woman, but she could be a little exhausting. She and Maggie were doing a study of female STEM students from underprivileged backgrounds. She'd also been bugging Maggie to have dinner. Maggie wasn't sure, but it felt like it was more than just wanting to make a professional connection. She didn't feel that she has the stamina for Jessie right now.

She made it to the refuge of her office, closed the door, and sat down and tried to calm her mind. She had a 2:00 meeting with Larry Moreno to talk about a grant; she'd need to postpone so she could meet David at her house. She wondered if she should text David and cancel meeting him. But she had asked for his help and canceling felt like she was jerking him around. Besides, she was in no state to meet with Larry. She wanted to take some time and try to re-center. Also, she knew that she should record her thoughts and feelings about the episode now, while they were still fresh.

She looked at the journal with disgust and turned instead to her laptop. She shot a quick email to Larry asking that their meeting be moved to Monday. She only had one class at 1PM.

That done, she forced herself to open the journal and re-read her interview notes. The woman who had seen her naked in the bathroom at the coffee shop was crystal clear that Maggie was a trashy whore. The memory of the disdain in the woman's face was hard for Maggie to bear and she started to tear up. 'So, this is what it's like to be part of the world of sex workers?' Through her misty eyes, Maggie felt good about the project. She felt like if she helped one poor woman trapped in the sex trade, it would all be worth it.

Maggie forced herself to introspect about her feelings and to record them. It had been humiliating to do a strip tease for David and then to sink to her knees and give him a blowjob — even worse that it was in a public bathroom and she still had the willies about what kind of filth or disease she might have touched with her bare feet or her knees. That blowjob wasn't anything like making love, it was like abuse, but Maggie reflected that this was the reality of sex for so many women.

Maggie finished her notes and then she spend some time meditating, to try to make the bad feelings go away.

* * *

David Warner walked into his apartment and heard TNL (The Night Life) playing. That sucked, because it meant that Rachel (his new bride) was feeling down. David was genuinely concerned about Rachel, but the problem that loomed larger for him was that he had come home in the middle of the day to fuck his wife's brain's out. If she wasn't in the mood...

David was more than usually hungry for sex because he'd deliberately avoided intercourse for the past week in anticipation of fucking his ex-wife. Twenty minutes ago, he had, indeed, had a glorious climax and pumped a huge load of salty semen down his ex-wife's abused and sore throat. Now, he felt invincible and was hungry to break his sexual fast with Rachel by ripping her clothes off and pounding her pussy. David was also curious what the fast would do for their sex life. He imagined that they'd have really good sex, since they hadn't done it in a while.

He had hoped that she'd be eager as well because one week was an eternity in their sex life. Only at the very beginning of their relationship had they gone even a few days between sex. Even when they spent a week at her family's compound in Stonington, they'd fucked daily and sometimes more often.

Not that he'd cut her off. David really liked oral sex and he'd gone down on her daily but he rebuffed her desire to ride his cock. This morning, she'd been particularly vocal and he hoped she was still in the mood. He found her in the kitchen, preparing dinner.

"What are you doing home, Dave?" she asked. 'Dave!' he thought, 'that's not good...'

"Is something wrong?"

"No," she said with roughly the same tone you would use for saying "Thanks" to a cop that was handing you a ticket. She stood with her back to him.

"You're— It's just that you listen to TNL when you're down, and—"

"Nope. Nothing's wrong," she said, but she kept her back to him.

'Fuck!' he thought.

"Listen," David said, moving his body in front of her. "Whatever's wrong, if it's something I did, then I'm really sorry. If it's your family or something like that, you know I'm always here to talk or listen." He caressed her face. He could see that her eyes were red and puffy.

"But here's the thing, I kinda came home to rip your clothes off and fuck your brains out and I only have—" David was going to say that he only had about an hour, but he was interrupted when she threw her arms around him and kissed him. Then she grabbed his shirt and dragged him into the bedroom and pushed him onto the bed.

"Davey, get your dick out NOW!" she ordered. "Because you have no idea how much I've missed this cock..." and she started violently removing her clothes. David managed to get his pants unfastened and his zipper down when she'd shed the last bit of her clothes and she violently yanked his pants and underpants down and jumped on top of him and started rubbing her pussy against his semi-rigid cock.

David had been seeing her naked body very regularly for a few months and it never got old. She was stunningly beautiful. Other beautiful women were green with envy when they met Rachel. A dry, academic part of David's mind wondered what, exactly, about her made her so goddamn attractive. But then his Id came along and said, "Bro, WHAT the FUCK!?! Look at that body man!" and the Id punched the dry, academic part of David's mind and he stopped having dry, academic thoughts for a long time.

"Oh, Jesus! Davey, you have no idea how I've missed your cock," she moaned. His cock had gotten hard almost immediately and she impaled herself on it.

"Oh, GOD! That's good!" she hissed through clenched teeth. She started grinding herself against him and snapping her hips back and forth, rubbing the tip of his cock against the back of her pussy, which drove them both nuts. Her pussy was hot and wet. If he hadn't splashed his seed down his ex-wife's throat 20 minutes ago, he might have come already because Rachel was going ape-shit on his hard cock. No cowboy ever rode a mechanical bull with more vigor and joy. Her breath was beginning to catch in her throat and she was beginning to scream dirty talk.

"Oh FUCK YES! This is MY COCK and OH FUCK! Do it! ... Oh Jesus! Ohhh JESUS! OH! OH! OH JESUSSSSS DAVVVEYYY FUUUUUUUCK!" And with that, Rachel doubled her insane pace and David was seriously worried that she would break his dick off. But it only lasted a minute before she was screeching unintelligibly at the absolute top of her lungs. As she came, her pussy contracted hard around his cock. There was no way David could withstand that and with a loud groan he came too, fucking upward into Rachel.

She collapsed on top of him, still grinding herself against him slow but steady. To David's surprise, she started crying. Tears were dripping onto his face.

"I-I t-thought— I thought you didn't want— I mean, I guess because I'm pregnant— Why haven't we had sex in like a week!?"

David kissed her. He felt guilty and he held her tightly to him while he flipped both of their bodies over, with his dick still in her. He pressed his weight down on her and kissed her. She moaned and wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him to her.

"I'm sorry baby," he whispered while he started thrusting into her. "It's nothing like that. I didn't mean—"

"Ssh!" she interrupted him. "Davey, just make love to me. That's what I need. Oh Jesus! Your cock feels good!"

David's cock grew hard again. He started thrusting hard into her again. He lifted himself off her and pinned her arms above her head with one hand while he pinched her nipples with the other.

"Oh GOD yes!" she hissed. "Pinch those nipples! Pinch both of them! Hold them together and pinch them! Oh God yes!"

Rachel's breasts were a bit larger now that she was pregnant, and they were good-sized before that. But they weren't so big that the nipples could really touch together. But David somewhat cruelly pinched one with his hand and he sucked hard on the other.

"Oh fuck! MMMMMMMMM that's good. Fuck me hard. Take me!"

"Whose pussy is this?" David asked, releasing her nipple.

"Oh, God, it's your pussy..." she moaned.

"Who owns this pussy?" He was pounding her pussy now and panting a bit.

"It's yours, Davey! It's your pussy! Pound that pussy baby! OH GOD!"

David loved it when she talked dirty and he loved how her body shook when he pinched her nipples. In fact, everything about her turned him on: the color of her pale skin, the smell of her shampoo. The way she breathed heavily when she got close to climax.

"Do NOT STOP!" Rachel bellowed. "FUCK that pussy! FUCK IT! FUCK ME! FUCK FUCK GOD FUCK OH JESUS FUCK! I'm coming! OH JESUS I'M COMING!" David was almost there himself and he kept pounding her while her body shook under his. He kept pounding her as her pussy convulsed around his cock. He had no choice at this point because he was so close, so close. He couldn't stop if he tried.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!" David came. It was that much better for being the second.

"Oh NO! OH NO NO NO!" with surprising strength, Rachel pushed them both over and she started riding his cock.

"You FUCKING OWE ME— OH FUCK! OH GOD! YOU OWE ME SEVEN— OH FUCK! OH JESUS! I— I— AHHHHH!" Rachel's body went rigid and she quaked on top of him. Then she feverishly ground herself against him a few times, then shook again and made heavy breathing sounds. She repeated this a couple times and then went limp.

"Roll over!" she whispered loudly. "On top of me. I want to feel you on top of me right now." David gripped her tight and rolled over again.

"Oh god that's good!" Rachel sighed. "Lay on top of me and hold me." She started caressing his back.

"I'm not too—"

"Ssh! Let me feel you on top of me," she whispered quietly. "Let me just listen to your heart beating. It feels so good to be under you. I've missed this feeling of being pressed into the bed..."

They lay like that for a while. As hungry as David had been, it was sweet bliss to be equally well spent now and to lay in her arms. He decided he'd lay there on top of her until she wanted to get up. He started kissing her neck. She made a noise like purring and turned to expose more of her neck to him. With one hand, she pulled his head against her. They lay like that for a long time.

When David finally had to leave, he apologized that he needed to be out tonight. It was a research thing. He promised that they'd have more regular sex and that they'd spend lots of time together this weekend. Reluctantly, she let him go do what he needed to do but she made it clear that she wanted him home as soon as possible. He assured her that he would be home just as soon as he could be..

* * *

Maggie had been partially successful in repairing her mood when the alarm on her phone went off. 'SHIT!' she thought. 'I need to get going or I'll be late!' She hated being late because it felt like that meant that you didn't care about the person (or people) that you were meeting — as if their time wasn't important.

Maggie jumped up. She grabbed her purse and her journal. But as she was trying to run out the door, Larry Moreno, was suddenly in her way.

"Hey, Maggie, I was looking for you—"

"Larry! Hi!" Maggie made her friendly-but-dismissive smile. "I can't talk right now, I'm really late..." But Larry didn't show any signs of moving.

"It's just that that grant report is due next week and we haven't discussed the division of labor—"

"Larry, I can't—" she pushed past him, then turned. "Look, why don't you decide what parts you want to do and I'll do the rest, Ok?" She didn't wait for a reply but turned and walked quickly to the stairs.

"I also had this—" Larry tried to catch her attention, but she was already walking down the hallway.

"Ok Larry, send me an email" she called over her shoulder. Larry was left standing in the hallway looking bewildered.

Maggie drove as fast as she could to her home, just a couples miles off campus. Unfortunately, David was there waiting, looking at his watch and scowling.

"I'm sorr—" she began.

"Listen!" David interrupted. "I have a new bride to go home to... Let's go... Open the door." Maggie fumbled with the key, finally letting them into "her house." It was "hers" in the sense that she'd retained ownership after the divorce. David had actually purchased the home before they were married. Maggie's lawyer was really good at her job..

It was more like a cottage, with a cozy entryway that led off into the house. There were stairs to the upstairs bedrooms and a little door that led down into the basement. Of course, there was also a double doorway that led to the living room, which was small (all the rooms were small) but had great character with exposed beams and wood paneling. The attached dining room wouldn't seat a large party, but it would hold six or seven good friends. There was a small galley kitchen, open on one end to the living room and on the other to the dining room. There was also a full bath and, in back of the home, the two "back bedrooms." The master bedroom and bath took up most of the second floor, with a small mother-in-law studio on the side. The basement was half finished with a large game room and some storage and mechanical stuff in back. Really, it was more room than Maggie needed all by herself, but like most homeowners, her needs had expanded to fill the space. She had converted one of the main floor bedrooms into a home office and the other into a meditation room. She stored some stuff in the extra upstairs room. Maggie was content in this cozy, rustic old house.

The spare key was hanging from a hook next to the mirror in the entryway, just as David remembered it. He slipped it into his pocket while Maggie was distracted.

"So, I was thinking..." David said. "You should get comfortable in your skin. And the way to do that would be to not wear clothes when you are home. You know, only wear clothes when you're going out to campus or something. Otherwise, you should be nude. It will be empowering. Take your clothes off."

Maggie was annoyed to be told, again, to strip by her ex-husband. Who did he think he was!? But she pushed that down. David was just being helpful. She had asked for his help. And it might not be a bad suggestion. With a sigh, she started to undress. She got down to her underwear and David was just sitting there, eying her like a slab of meat. With a large sigh, she removed her bra and then she wiggled her panties down.

"That's good," David said. He made a circle in the air with his finger. "Turn around slowly for me."

Maggie was embarrassed, but he'd seen her body a short while earlier today.

"It hasn't changed!" she said, trying for a jokey tone but coming across rather more sharply than she intended. She slowly shuffled in a circle.

"No," David said thoughtfully. "It hasn't." He looked at her critically. Maggie was 29 and in fairly good shape. But the last few years of sitting at a desk had made her gain a few pounds. She could use some time at the gym. She was petite (only about 5' 4"), so her weight of 155 pounds made her seem a little overweight. She could probably drop 10 pounds and still be on the fleshy side of her ideal weight. Naked, she looked very ordinary — nothing at all like his Rachel. But she did have a fairly large ass, which David liked. He missed that ass. Her breasts were good-sized but they drooped a bit and she has large pale pink areolas and large pink nipples. David hadn't seen that many breasts in his life, but Maggie's had to be two of the palest. She should consider putting make-up on them. Nude, she didn't have any cleavage, but she did have a nice hour-glass figure with wide hips and a narrow waist. And a cute face. Not glamorous, but attractive in an elfin sort of way. She could use some make-up. Actually, she needed a make-over as her dirty blond hair looked like she hadn't styled it in years. It was too short and matronly for such a young woman. He'd make her grow it out. He'd look forward to it being long. He'd make her get on all fours and he'd pull on that hair like it was a horse's reins.

"Hot Pink!" David exclaimed, snapping his fingers. "You would look great with hot pink hair." Maggie just stared at him.

"Listen, you asked for my help. Make an appointment. Discuss shades of hot pink with the stylist. Let's see how it looks. You'll thank me, I'm sure." Maggie sighed. She couldn't imagine having hot pink hair, so that meant, of course, that she should probably do it. She mentally added that to her list of things to do.

David then made her put her hands behind her neck. As he feared, her pits were hairy. Her legs were hairy. She had a full pubic bush that was growing a line of hair towards her belly button. Yeah, that all had to go.

"Now, the first order of business is to take some nude photographs," David said briskly. "Your journal entries said that you plan on getting laser treatments so I think we should have some 'before' pictures," and David went on to explain his idea to do some photo shoots in the house and then "we'll see what happens." He'd brought over his good camera with his lenses so he could do telephoto shots, as well as close-ups.

darwin1859
darwin1859
127 Followers