Women's Tongue & Toilet Slave at Club

Story Info
Main character is forced to swallow women's piss at a club.
2.7k words
4.4
45.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dizzy, confused. It doesn't feel like I've been asleep, but rather incredibly distracted or distant somehow, as I seamlessly drift back into consciousness. What the fuck is this? I'm in a rather unnatural position, sitting right on my ass, back against a concrete wall. My legs are straight and spread out to my left and right, and my whole body is sore and aching. Oh and I can't move. At all.

As my eyesight becomes less blurry, i realise that my arms are duct taped to my body along my sides. It's like I never had arms to begin with; they're completely immobilized. My hands are flat on the floor, palms down, and fingers parallel to my legs. Both my ankles are duct taped to vertical steel bars, connected to the floor, and a pair of blue wall panels surrounding me. That's when I realize where I am. I'm in a narrow bathroom stall, sitting on the grey cold floor tiles, and with a closed stall door just a few feet in front of me. Oddly enough there's no toilet in this stall, and no sink. I figure this must be some kind of extra stall, perhaps used to store cleaning equipment and such. There's none around though, that's odd.

In the background, I hear the booming bass of the club speakers, muffled behind a door or multiple doors, as well as shouting voices and general commotion. It's friday night, I remember, and unless I've been moved I'm still at the same club as before. That's right, the club! I never go to these clubs, I say that I find them repulsive, but on top of that, I could never afford it. This is one of those clubs where the rich conceited brats in their early twenties go to spend their parents' money, pour out expensive champagne, and do cocaine. I want nothing to do with it, but unfortunately, I had to go in here tonight. I was with this girl, Tanya? Tessa? I don't remember, but she insisted we go in here, and then she disappeared into the crowd at the entrance. I should've left. I knew this was a bad idea. Fuck fuck fuck. Last thing I remember was looking for her at the bar, feeling uneasy, like I was being watched. And now I'm here. What on earth is going on?

Then, right before I'm about to call out for help, my brain starts separating the voices of people. I hear mostly women, their voices are a lot closer than the club noise, at a similar distance to the occasional flush of a toilet. I can also hear the distinct "clop clop clop" of heels against the tiles. This must be a womens restroom, and so I hold my tongue. Why am I in here? Is this some kind of cruel prank? Perhaps the club owners didn't like me entering, I didn't exactly follow dress code after all. Have I just been left here to be found by an unsuspecting woman just trying to use the bathroom? My mind is racing, I really don't like this.

Then I hear more female voices approaching, together with the music volume temporarily increasing. More women must be entering. I steel myself to be discovered, and I start thinking about how to best explain my predicament without causing a scene. I hear two voices engaged in conversation right outside my stall, and i can make out the dark contours of two pairs of feet underneath the stall door, stopping right outside. One of the voices exclaims something like "I don't knoooow!", then starts giggling, and quiets down. I see the door handle being pushed down, this is it, I think to myself.

The door is swung open, and I can see the hallway leading to the restroom in the background, as well as sinks, mirrors, and a few women standing with their backs turned to me. Before I know it, the two women whose shoes I saw underneath the door walk inside somewhat unsteadily, and one of them closes the door behind her.

Their appearances fit the my idea of this club perfectly. One is around average height, curvy, with black hair and black fingernails. Her face is pale olive, quite attractive and fierce looking. I'd say that she's probably persian or mixed. She carries a leather handbag, probably worth more than my car, and wears a short, slim, black dress together with some black platform heels with ankle straps.

The other girl is tall, almost 6 feet, somewhat curvy as well (large breasts in particular), with platinum blonde wavy hair and tanned skin. She's wearing a a black leather jacket over a red top, and a dark grey, high waisted draped skirt. She also has these leather boots with a platform sole and wooden heels, adding to her already quite intimidating height.

As they enter, I hesitantly utter:

"Girls I-I"

I expect a startled reaction, but I get nothing. The two of them seem completely unbothered by my existence. The taller girl continues speaking to her friend, with a somewhat raspy voice, probably from shouting on the dance floor.

"Nicole I'm not sure about this I don't wanna get messy."

"Girl don't even worry like it's totally fine. I'll show you just wait", the other girl, apparently called Nicole, replies, tapping her friend reassuringly on the shoulder. She then turns towards me.

"-Oh, that's weird I don't recognize you. Are you new here? Do you know the rules?" she asks me, taking a step in my direction.

To properly address her, I must now turn my head about 45 degrees up, which I'm not used to, being quite tall. I'm also wary that she's standing right between my trapped legs, and I'm hoping that she's not gonna accidentally stumble and kick me in the junk, seeing as the stall is quite small and they both seem somewhat intoxicated.

"-Wait, what rules? I've no idea what any of this shit is, can you help me out? Maybe this is some kind of mistake", I say, while wriggling my left leg a little to underline my statement.

Nicole makes a surprised face, turning her head to the other girl, and starts laughing a bit, before answering me.

"-No, there's no mistake, there's no mistake. You're supposed to be here."

"-What do you mean? I woke up here just now, I'm not even supposed to be at this club.."

Nicole interrupts me, laughing down at me in a very condescending way:

"Boy, no shit, we see that you don't belong in this club, look at that cheap ass shirt. Now shh!"

She puts a finger to her mouth, hushing at me. She steps outside my legs, and walks even closer, with smaller and smaller steps. She stops less than a foot from me and the wall, and keeps looking at me, while putting her hands on her hips. Her eyes are green.

"-You're gonna do exactly what we tell you. If you do anything we don't like, like if you fucking bite me, they're gonna cut off your dick with scissors and throw you in a garbage compressor."

Her tone is stern and cold, and I'm surprised by the brutality. Nicole's friend is now also walking up, one foot between my knees, the other outside my right one. She peeks over her left shoulder to get a view of me. The threats and intimidating behavior is starting to legitimately scare me at this point. Still, I can't help but to feel a tingle of excitement. These two beauties standing over me is certainly nothing I've experienced before.

"-Bite you, why would I bite you? Girl I don't know what you're talking about."

She makes the hushing gesture again, and starts to slowly move her other hand on her hip, hiking up the dress. I'm about to protest, but as I open my mouth she says:

"Uh-uh, shut up."

...and makes a scissor gesture with her hand. I swallow nervously, which seems to amuse her friend visibly. She's now pulled her dress all the way up, revealing her thighs and crotch, clad in a pair of neon lime-green lace panties. They're really close to my face now, hovering right in front of it, slightly above eye level. I can feel her scent, mixed with perfume. I'd lie if I said it's not arousing, but I'm still somewhat intimidated by her power hungry body language. Nicole proceeds to fidget momentarily with the panties, before pulling them to the side, revealing her shaved pussy. I can spot slight reflections from the ceiling lights, meaning she's probably somewhat wet.

Pulling me back to reality, I feel her nails scrape against my scalp as she violently grabs my hair, pulling it up so that I'm forced to meet her gaze.

"-Look at me, bitch", she exclaims, lifting her chin a little.

"-Please I..."

"-Shut the fuck up. Remember, no fucking biting!"

She inches even closer, so that her pussy is equally on top of me and in front of me, only a fraction of an inch away from my forcibly upturned face. She looks me in the eyes, deviously smiling, and demands:

"Open your mouth."

I hesitate, and as a result she gets impatient, and moves her foot forward, crushing down the platform sole on top of my trapped hand. As I grimace in pain, she presses her hips out and down against my face, trapping my head against the wall. Her clit and upper lips are forced into my mouth, and I've no way of resisting. I feel the smooth skin of her thighs against the sides of my face, and I see her breasts and both girls' faces towering above me. I feel completely helpless, yet, I can't resist briefly stroking my tongue over her clit "by accident". As a result, I see her smirking sadistically, and i feel her fingers tightening their grip around my hair.

"-Wider!" she says, menacingly, and wiggles against my face, forcing my jaws open around her wet pussy. I breathe quickly through my nose, as my whole mouth is now obstructed. The sole of her shoe is still resting on top of my poor hand. I can feel the bones protrude against the cold tiles under her weight. She looks me right in the eyes, and continues:

"-Wow boy, you're a little slut aren't you. Now start sucking a little, if you make a mess I'm gonna tell them, and we don't want that right?"

That's when I realize what's about to happen. Nicole must've noticed the change in my eyes, because I can clearly see her pupils dilate, as her mouth opens in a mix of disgust and pleasure. Her friend starts nervously laughing in disbelief, and then it happens. I feel the sudden luke warm stream of her salty, bitter piss spraying into my open, covered mouth. I vocalise in protest through my nose, the taste is vile and I can hardly breathe.

"-Mmmmmmmmfff!!"

Nicole just moans in response, showing no signs of stopping. My mouth is now more than halfway full of her urine, and I vividly remember her instruction not to make a mess. She looks briefly at her friend and says:

"Hannah, look at this!"

She lifts the hand which she's not holding my hair with over my face, and delicately places her thumb and index finger against my nostrils. I'm too late to realize what she's doing, and before I get the chance to inhale, she mercilessly pinches my nose shut. I can see her frowning aggressively and biting her lip above me. My mind panics. I can't breathe! I can't breathe!

"-Swallow, bitch! Swallow or drown! You better not spill!"

I can't believe this is happening. Their giggling, demonic facial expressions above me, the aroused pussy pressing into my trapped mouth. The warm fluid filling up my mouth completely, and the hyped up party music continuing in the background. I realize she's in complete control; I have no choice but to please her. I start letting the piss gulp down my throat, staring up into Nicole's unforgiving eyes. The fact that she's deriving pleasure from this is both scary and mesmerizing. She laughs at my struggle and pinches even harder around my nose. I'm almost convulsing now from the lack of air.

"-I had soo many shots I'm literally not even finished yet!" she says, directed at Hannah. She then let's go of my nose for only a split second, and I inhale desperately to avoid passing out. She then pinches again. I can feel my eyes starting to water from being exposed to the rank taste and smell of Nicoles piss.

"-Aaaww look, he's saad", Hannah taunts, pointing down at my face.

"-Bullshit", Nicole replies: "I'll give him something to be sad about haha!"

She glances down at her foot, and moves it even further forward, pushing the semi-sharp heel of her shoe down right between my knuckles. The pain is almost unbearable, and I struggle not to scream out loud and spill piss everywhere. My eyes water even more, and I'm starting to run short of air again. The spray continues, like she's trying to fill my mouth faster than I can empty it.

"-Better swallow fast boy, I don't want none on my dress. And look me in the eyes! I wanna see you taste it!", Nicole tells me, while slowly starting to grind the heel into my helpless hand like when putting out a cigarette. I squirm against her pussy, rubbing my tongue against it through the stream. For some reason the thought of her pleasure gives me a rush of adrenaline, and her dismissive frown slowly transforms into a satisfied smile in response. She makes no comment about it, but keeps looking into my eyes. Clearly, we both know she's getting off to this. I keep swallowing a quickly as I can, and finally I feel the stream starting to dwindle, and I swallow the last few times even though it makes me gag. Nicole steps off my hand, and lets go of my nose. I'm finally able to breathe freely, and my heartbeat is racing. I feel tiny trickles of piss down my neck, wetting my favorite shirt. But she's not quite finished. She grabs my hair with both hands now, and orders me:

"-Now you gotta wipe me. I need my panties clean for my date. Use that fuckin' tongue."

She proceeds to start grinding into my mouth. I comply, moving my tongue across her piss soaked pussy, lapping it up. Despite the humiliation, I feel a slight sense of reward. I gave her pleasure, and now she demands more. She taunts me out loud:

"Oooh boy, wipe that fucking pussy now. If I didn't have a man with me tonight you would've given me a happy ending, for sure!" she giggles at the end of her sentence, clearly aroused. Hannah suddenly speaks up:

"-Can I step on his hand?"

"-Yaas of course girl you can do whatever you like!"

I was hoping that the hand abuse would be over, but Hannah's sudden bloodthirst seems to be no empty threat. She lifts her leg and leans against the wall, and that's when I realize she's wearing those razor sharp wooden heels. I'm in luck, as the part of the shoe to be rested of my hand is the sole, but that relief quickly turns into anguish as her 6 feet tall body rests its weight on my fingers and starts grinding. She looks down into my eyes with a curious expression, almost like a scientist examining a lab subject. Nicole laughs at my pain and gives my face a few final thrusts before pulling away from me. I catch my breath and cough up a few drops of piss while blurting out:

"-Fuck! Ow!"

The two girls laugh in unison, when suddenly there's a knock on the stall door.

"-Y'all done in here soon? I wanna try this shit!" another girl asks from outside the stall.

"-No, bitch, wait for your turn!" says Nicole, gesturing at Hannah to assume position. The tall, blonde woman steps outside my thighs, and places her index finger on my forehead, while playing around with her skirt. She then addresses me directly for the first time:

"Ok it's my turn now. You better not get any on my boots. And I've no date tonight, so when you've done your job, I want to cum in your mouth."

Nicole makes an impressed face at her, commenting:

"Daaamn girl, you're savage. You're gonna love this, for sure."

Hannah doesn't reply, she just looks straight at me and starts to lift up the edge of her skirt...