Women's Work Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I logged into the SBI computers, under my SBI Reserve ID. There was nothing untoward going on there... oh wait, there were email exchanges...

Back to the Police website, where I went for cellphone entries, warrants be damned. Yes, Jack Lewis had received cellphone calls in the early hours of the morning. Val Jared had not.

I called the Governor's direct line, a number only a few people had. A sniveling voice of an operator at the Governor's Mansion answered.

"This is Commander Troy of the TCPD, and this is an emergency." I said. "Please put Governor Jared on the line."

"What's it about?" said the sniveling punk.

"It's an emergency, and the Governor will know who I am. Put him on the line." I said.

"If you won't tell me what it's about, I won't bother the Governor. It's up to me to determine if it really is important enough to bother him----"

"Listen, you." I said. "If I have to come all the way to Midtown, I will. I'll find out who you are, and I'll arrest you and put you in jail for failure to follow emergency Police instructions. Now put the Governor on the line!"

The line went dead.

Given no choice, I called Chief Griswold and explained the situation. Ten minutes later, the Governor called me. "I'm sorry about that misunderstanding, Commander. What's this about?"

"Governor, who was your switchboard operator that hung up on me?" I asked.

"Someone who is no longer employed by me." said the Governor.

"With respect, sir," I said, "he's going to jail when I find out who he is. Yes sir, I am dead serious. Anyway, sir, what I called about is that I've been given an anonymous tip that there was an escape from State Women's Prison last night. Director Lewis may have been advised of it. Were you?"

"Uh, no, I wasn't." said the Governor. "Tell you what, I'll check into it. Thanks for letting me know, Don."

"Yes sir." I said. The line went dead.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mom!" Karen Warner Harlan gasped. She rushed into her mother's arms. Their hug was a strong one that lasted a long time.

"It's so good to see you again, baby!" said Karla Warner. She and her fellow escapees had been driven up to Westphalia, where they changed vans and drove on up into the suburbs west of the City. It was a small, two-bedroom safehouse, stocked with beds, food, and other provisions.

"So," said Eleanor Burke, "this was your doing, Karen?"

"No." said Karen. "It was hers." Karen went to the woman who'd just come in, dressed in a business suit and high heel pumps, and hugged her. "Thank you for doing this... Elizabeth!"

"My pleasure, dear." said the Iron Crowbar's older sister. "My pleasure..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Director Lewis, it's the Governor on the line." said an aide. "And sir... he knows you've been informed of the jailbreak."

Lewis picked up the phone. "Hello, Governor... yes, I was just informed by my staff minutes ago... no, Governor, they were trying to confirm it with the Prison before waking me up... of course I was going to call you, as soon as it was confirmed... yes, we need to set up a better liaison... goodbye, Governor." He hung up the phone. "Shit."

"Bad, sir?" asked a staffer.

"Could've been worse." Lewis said. "Who the fuck told him?"

"Director," said another staffer, "I just got word that Commander Troy of the Town & County Police Department called State Women's Prison to get confirmation of the escape."

"When?" asked Lewis.

"About 5:15 this morning, sir. Their automatic phone system logged the call. I called to ask what they told him, and they said they confirmed that there were missing people, but they had not yet called it an escape."

"Well," said Lewis, "ten-to-one that's how the Governor found out. Wonder who snitched to Troy?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So you are the Iron Crowbar's sister." said Eleanor Burke. "You definitely resemble him in the face, though not the hair."

"And your body looks a hell of a lot better than his." said Karla Warner. "By the way, where is Katherine? I'd love to see her again." She was referring to her sister-in-law and lover, Katherine Warner Wilson.

"We'll arrange that meeting later, Karla." said Elizabeth. The others were eating breakfast in the kitchen, their first 'normal' food in a very long time. "I suppose you're wondering what this is about."

"Well, I'd hope it was your generosity," said Goth Girl Kathy, "but since we were all put in jail by your brother, I would imagine it has to do with him."

"In part, Kathy." said Elizabeth. "What it comes down to is this: Karen and I have been a part of an organization of four people. We believe that one of them, Mr. Thaddeus Ward, is becoming too old to be of help to us, though he's a very loyal and wonderful man. The other... well, we just call him Number Four. He is a very bad man. Worse, he takes way too much of the cut of our operations."

"So," Elizabeth continued, "I think women do a better job of things than men. It was a woman's plan that got you out of State Women's Prison, and it's a woman's plan that is going to make us some serious money so you all can move along and we can re-start our lives."

"As long as it includes taking revenge on some people," said Cheryl Dunston, "I'm all in."

"You'll be helping me with some financial things, Cheryl." said Elizabeth. "Number Four's accounting specialist is too loyal to him personally, and we'll need a replacement soon. As to you other ladies, I think we'll be having a lot of fun along the way...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Wow." said Cindy Ross as she sat in my office at 8:00am, still Sunday, April 3d. "Four of our biggest and baddest... walked right out of that jail. How?"

"State Women's Prison is being very quiet about things right now." I said. "But because we can not only observe and deduce, but apply some knowledge, I think we can come up with a solution. So, which one of you wants to take a shot at it?"

Teresa Croyle and Martin Nash were also in the room. I'd called Chief Moynahan with the jailbreak news a half hour before, and while he did not need to do anything, the doughnuts and coffee we were consuming had been courtesy of him. He was in his office at the moment.

"They're all four from previous cases in this County." Teresa said. "So I have to think that that a big reason why they are the escapees. I guess they met each other, realized they had a hatred of the Iron Crowbar in common, and now are coming to get you, sir."

"No doubt about that, at least in my mind." I said. "So how did they break out?"

"Confederates from the outside." said Nash. "Obviously we don't have full details yet, but maybe they got to know some guards, got someone to be around at the proper time and place, they go to that place at that time, and they're whisked away."

"Don," asked Cindy, "how much do these guys know about Richard Langdon?"

"I don't know." I said. "What do you guys know?"

"He's a State Senator." said Nash. "Tall, slender, professorial type. Then he opens his mouth and this harsh voice of his ruins the image. He's believed to be dirty, connected to Jimmy 'Coffin' Cerone's mob outfits, but no one seems to be interested in investigating him."

"I heard a lot about him when I was in Midtown I.A." said Teresa Croyle. "For a while, he was believed to be the guy running underground casinos and prostitution rings in Midtown and the southeastern part of the State. No one connected him to drugs, though that's where the Vice money really is. And like Martin said... no one wanted to investigate him. He controls Madison County, his district, like one of those old 'Boss Hogg' types in the South. And he's in deep with crooked elements of the SBI."

"And he's in deep with other crooked Legislators and such." I said. "So he controls Madison County with an iron fist. What else is in Madison County?"

"State Women's Prison." said Cindy.

"Ah." I said. "So is it reasonable to assume that he has some control over the State Prison?"

"Only so much." said Nash. "It's still a State-controlled facility."

"As is the SBI, and we're quickly getting back to dirty politicians." I said. "Okay, Blue Crowbar, connect these dots."

Cindy said "I think we discussed that Langdon has prostitutes at his parties, like Senator Nathan Allen would have. But Langdon likes to save money by having girls from State Women's Prison brought in to fuck the male guests."

"Ahhh, now we're getting somewhere." I said. I saw Teresa's eyes flash, then she regained her composure. I said to Cindy "Keep going."

"Yes sir." said Cindy. "I would suspect that these women were part of a group of women chosen to be whores for the night. But they somehow managed to escape, instead."

"Outstanding!" I said. "I think that's it. There are some objections, though. All four of these women were in Cellblock 'D'. Now I've done some research and talked to some people who, in exchange for a few green dollar bills, told me how the Prison System works there. Cellblock 'D' is also called Cellblock 'Danger', because the most dangerous women are put in there. It is more carefully guarded, has more security cameras and features, and the women there are not allowed to participate in programs the other prisoners partake of."

"So it's unlikely they'd be chosen as Langdon's prostitutes." said Nash.

"Yes. Normally, it would be prohibited." I said. "So, I think some guards were asked to bring these women into the group, but they were told to be in their own vehicle. That vehicle then veers off from the others, making their escape. They may or may not have been pursued by guards, but plans would be made to impede the roadway. A van was found empty near Midtown last night; the MPD actually logged it as an entry before the Prison System or Langdon could stop them."

Just then, Chief Moynahan knocked on the door. "Commander, may I borrow your Captain of Detectives for one moment?"

"Yes sir." I said. Cindy went with Moynahan to his office. I turned to Nash and said "Martin, will you check with our FBI buddies and see what they're hearing about this? Teresa, hold here a moment."

"Yes sir." Nash said. He left.

I peered at Teresa. "I can see that you knew about Langdon's prostitution ring. Spill it."

"Off the record, sir? And may I speak freely?"

I smiled. "By all means." I took out the bug-killer and turned it on.

Teresa said "Sir, Todd told me that Langdon had tried to force his mother, your sister, to be one of his prostitutes. Todd then said that someone retaliated by beating the living shit out of Langdon. A crowbar was mentioned as a possible assault weapon."

"Indeed." I said. "Todd should be more careful about what he says in his sleep."

Teresa gave what was for her a smile. "That's why I asked to speak freely, sir. Todd told me that, and other stuff, because he and I both want to keep you alive. We are trying hard, and the TCPD is trying hard, to find the Consultant of Crime and bring him in before you do... because we know you will do something to get him that might get you killed. And we'd rather have you alive and beating the living shit out of dirty Legislators that fuck with your sister. Sir."

I shook my head, chuckling. "Good grief." I said. "Okay, I understand. Y'all were trying to get Ned before I could, too. How'd that work out for everyone?"

Teresa shrugged, and I then said: "I do appreciate your caring. Todd still needs to keep his fucking mouth shut. Find ways to keep his mouth shut, will you please?"

"Any suggestions sir?" asked Teresa, a wicked look on her face.

"I might refer you to my wife for some suggestions." I replied. "Fun ones, too."

Cindy came back in. "The Chief wanted me to make sure that Michael and Jeanine Burke are told of Eleanor's escape. You've told Laura, by the way?"

"Yes, and my mother." I said. "We also need to get word to Katherine Warner Wilson, who turned on Karla Warner. And I'm debating if we should let Joanne and Seth know."

"The Chief has already tried." said Cindy. "He says Joanne didn't take her Police cellphone, and I had to admit to him that I'd suggested she leave it here during her honeymoon. And I got my first asschewing from Chief Moynahan for that one."

"Softening you up for my asschewing." I said, none too pleased with what I'd just heard. "I know she's on honeymoon, but still... she should've taken her Police cellphone, just in case something catastrophic happened."

"And this qualifies, IMHO." said Teresa. "Oh, sorry."

"You're among friends." I said. "Okay, get with Joanne or Seth on their personal cellphones. If Shayla Belle still lives in this County, notify her as well. There's no telling who these escaped women may take a shot at."

"With respect, sir," said Teresa, "we all know the one person they want the most. That would be you, sir. Keep your armored vest on, and that is not a request." I chuckled at Teresa's use of my own quotes against me.

"Yes ma'am, Chief Croyle." I said.

"One day, sir... one day." Teresa replied.

Part 4 - Sex, Sand and Sensational News

"Oh yes, that sooooo good!" the lovely blonde gasped. Joanne looked up at her handsome new husband Seth as he slowly and steadily pumped his huge cock in and out of her tight wet pussy. She slid her shapely legs up and wrapped them tightly around him. "Oh yes, Seth, fuck me!"

"Oh God, baby." he gasped. "You are so fucking beautiful! I want to fuck you forever!" He sank his turgid meat in, wetly sliding on a layer of cunt oil and lubricant, until his balls solidly impacted her taint. They ground their hips together, unconsciously matching their rhythms perfectly. He slid out and her body instinctively moved to take him in as he drove into her again. Their steady rutting continued.

"Oh, I can't believe I'm being fucked by a married man!" Joanne gasped as her hands clutched at her husband's biceps. He slammed into her a bit harder, fucking her a bit faster. "Ohhhh, it's got to be so wrong...

"No baby, this is right, so right..." Seth gasped. They'd shared variations of this joke many times before their wedding and now after it. It seemed to get Joanne off that she was 'sinning' by fucking a married man, and Seth went along. As for him, the tight wet sweetness of his wife's pussy clutching at his huge, throbbing cock was the hottest thing in the world right now. He still marveled that this blonde beauty was his wife, was married to him! He began to fuck her harder and harder, feeling the pain of his nut rising, knowing he'd come in her several times already and having little left to give...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh my God, I am going to be sooooo sore." Joanne mumbled as she cuddled with her new husband. "What will we do the rest of the week?"

"Eat... sleep... recharge my balls so I can fuck you some more." Seth said. Joanne fondled his depleted nuts and half hard cock, which was still impressively thick.

"And the Timmy Pemberton concert." Joanne said. "That is going to be so awesome!"

Timmy Pemberton was a Christian music singer and was the 'hot stuff' amongst the Evangelical Christian set. He was handsome and a favorite of the young women, and word was that he was still a virgin because he was not yet married and was true to his Christian values. His concert tour was totally sold out, and Joanne and Seth had tickets to his concert the next night in Jacksonville, Florida. After the concert, Joanne and Seth would continue up Interstate-95 to Savannah, Georgia and Charleston, South Carolina.

"By the way," Seth said, "you really are in great shape... even better than you were. What have you been doing?"

"Oh, I've been training with Captain Ross." said Joanne. "She's been teaching me a lot of self-defense tactics. I'm going to enter the Police Boxing Matches, but I don't know if I'll get that far. She's going to win it, hands down."

"You don't think Commander Troy can beat her?" Seth asked. "Todd says his uncle has been working out and training, too."

"He's good, but I think she's going to kick his ass, and everyone else's." Joanne said. "She's been beating me up almost every day. It's good exercise, though, and I'm in better shape... which I have to be to keep up with you and your big cock fucking me!" With that, she bent over and took her husband's cock into her mouth, sucking it deeply. Fortified by Viagra, Seth's penis began responding.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, I'll tell him." Joanne said. "Yes, we'll be careful... yes ma'am... okay, bye."

"Who was that?" asked Seth as he dressed for dinner.

"Captain Ross." said Joanne. "Sit down a second."

"What's up?" Seth asked, knowing something was amiss.

Joanne sucked in her breath, exhaled, then said "She was telling me that there was a prison break from State Women's Prison... and your mother was one of the women that escaped."

"Ohhhh..." said Seth. "Have they caught her yet?"

"No." said Joanne. "Captain Ross said she thinks your mother and the other women are still in the State, but she told me to be on the lookout in case your mom comes for you. She thinks that won't happen because we're traveling, but she said to watch our backs, just in case."

"Yeah." said Seth, his mind aflame with thoughts. "You know, it's my Aunt Katherine they'd better protect... my mom just might go after her..."

Part 5 - All Points Bulletin

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the lovely redhead at 7:00am, Monday, April 4th. "Channel Two News is bringing continuing coverage of the escape from State Women's Prison in Madison County!"

"Four women prisoners were discovered to be missing on Saturday night." said Bettina. "State Women's Prison only admitted this yesterday afternoon, however, after Governor Jared announced it first. When asked if SBI Director Jack Lewis had notified the Governor in a timely manner, the Governor replied that he'd heard it from other sources first, and was disappointed that Director Lewis had politicized the event by not telling the Governor earlier. Director Lewis's campaign office stated they were attempting to confirm the escape when the Governor called them."

Bettina went on: "According to Commander Donald Troy of the Town & County Police Force, the four women escapees are Eleanor Burke, Cheryl Belle Dunston, Kathy Larrington, and Karla Warner. All four of these women were sent to prison by the work of Commander Troy and the TCPD, and he is putting his Officers on elevated alert..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the Police Commander!" announced Lt. Wes 'Coldiron' Masters. The entire Town & County Police Force (loddy doddy everybody) was in the main auditorium of Police Headquarters, and they rose as one and came to attention. It was 8:00am sharp.

"Take your seats, please." I said as I mounted the raised stage. I attached the mobile microphone to the collar of my shirt as the Officers sat back down.

"Officers, we have had a serious situation develop over the weekend, which brings the safety of each and every one of you into question." I stated. "Some of you may have heard of the escape of four women from State Women's Prison over the weekend. These four women are all from this area. First slide, please."

The projector came on, flashing an image on the screen on the back wall behind me. I moved out of the way as I said "This is Eleanor Burke. She was convicted of first degree attempted murder, as well as aiding and abetting a wanted fugitive. Her former husband, Michael Burke, is from this area, and Mr. Burke's son Todd Burke is the CEO of BOW Enterprises, Inc. There was an attempt to assassinate Mr. Todd Burke some days ago, as well. Next slide, please."

"This is Karla Warner." I said. "She was convicted of first degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder, as well as securities fraud. Mrs. Warner is the mother of Seth Warner, also a C-Level officer of BOW Enterprises, and the mother of Karen Warner Harlan, who resides in this area. Seth Warner is also the lucky man who just married Detective Joanne Cummings Warner of this Police Force. Next slide."