Wonder Woman '92

Story Info
Wonder Woman gets a bit tied up in intergalactic politics.
4.1k words
4.19
22.4k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Note- There is only one Wonder Woman and that is Lynda Carter, on whom this fictional tale is adapted. I have nurtured a story based on the seventies tv show for a long time and now have finally figured out a plot. A follow up to a two part story from season one. Remember, Moulton Marston, Wonder Woman's creator had a thing about bondage. Read on.

xxx

'The Judgement From Outer Space, Part three.'

Princess Diana of Themyscira, daughter of Hippolyta, had lived all of her life on Paradise Island which was populated by a race of amazing Amazonian females. Possessed of super human strength and longevity the women lived in peace and harmony, a consequence of surviving in a home of solitude without men. In their opinion as long as men lived among them, war inevitably followed.

Twice Diana had ventured out into the so called civilised world and had adopted the character of Diana Prince, and her alter ego Wonder Woman. In her undercover role with I.A.D.C. or the Inter Agency Defence Command, she had teamed up with air crash survivor Steve Trevor in the United States.

In 1942 she had helped the free world from the jack booted tyranny of the Nazis, and again in 1977. Now in 1992 she had returned once more, albeit against her wishes as the alien named Andros had reappeared in her life. It was in '42 when the member of the 'Intergalactic Council Of Planets' had travelled to Earth to study and if need be condemn the planet for destruction. Wonder Woman had protected him when he had been captured by the Nazis, and he had been grateful, so much so that he relented on the threat to destroy the planet.

"I shall return in fifty years to see how the human race has fared since this day if you have developed atomic power for evil intentions the threat will reopen."

The tall and sculpted super heroine had been snatched from her island home dressed in her red white and blue costume. Possessed of an hourglass figure of 38D, 23, 37 she was long legged and heavy of bosom. Her red satin bustier with the gold emblem of an eagle barely contained her perfectly symmetrical and massive mammaries, and the shoulder less, low cut front gave her an outstanding decolletage and cleavage. Her blue satin shorts with the white stars were high on her thighs and cut up to the hipbones, and red knee high boots seemed to give the impression her legs were a mile long. She sported two gold bracelets and a gold tiara, her voluminous lustrous waves of chestnut hair swept from her face.

"Andros, where are we? And why do I feel so weak?"

Wonder Woman laid on her back on a couch, her eyes were glazed with a veil of haziness, a reaction to some gas that the alien had ministered to her at her home. She tried to raise herself up but found herself as weak as a kitten.

"We are aboard my spaceship Princess, bound for the home world of my race. I told you I would return in fifty years to monitor the humans. Still not freed from war, mankind continues to spill blood and destroy. This is intolerable. Unless you can help me the Earth is doomed."

"How can I help?"

"Are you familiar with the Colossus Project?"

The busty super babe thought a moment and a memory came back to her from the seventies in her time in I.A.D.C. It was indeed a proposed long range nuclear defence project that the USA had contemplated formulating at that time. Since she had returned to Paradise Island she had no indication as to whether it had ever been completed.

"No," she answered truthfully.

"Unless I convince the Council of its existence, or not, Earth has little future. Unless you comply I am afraid that drastic measures will be used to extract the information from you."

"You mean interrogation?"

"Exquisite torture. You obviously have limited sexual knowledge and activity, so you are vulnerable in that respect. I have a theory that you will derive pleasure from pain, and therefore, in your heightened state of rapture, you will reveal the information."

Wonder Woman swallowed and her icy blue eyes sparkled with the expectation of what was to come. It was true to say she had little experience in matters of the flesh, although she had harboured feelings for Andros and Steve Trevor. AND son. She felt her nostrils flare as she succumbed to the effects of the gas again and passed out instantly. Andros turned to admire her long tapering legs and the firm flesh of her incredible thighs. The last time they had met, in 1942, he had harboured serious feelings for the shapely woman and after all these years later she was still astonishing.

x

The leggy knockout awoke with no idea how long the journey though space had taken, where they were, or how her costume had been unceremoniously removed from her body. Totally naked the athletically built Amazon realised that her wrists were tied and the bracelets of submission were bound together. She knew that Aphrodite's Law stated that if a male were to secure the bracelets together her almighty strength would vanish. As her eyes fluttered she tried to shift positions and felt aches all over her body.

"Great Hera! I am helpless! I demand to be freed!"

The room she found herself in was harshly lit and appeared to have metal walls and flooring with several smooth handle free doors at equal spaces. Soft floor lights around the perimeter of the room highlighted four alien males, each one butt naked and sporting erections from hairless groins. Wonder Woman was fascinated by the sight of aroused men, despite her own nakedness, and contemplated the seemingly obsessive interest in her sex. She had never seen the male organ fully engorged and firm and the sight of four of them was quite stunning.

"Awake finally, let the interrogation begin."

Andros spoke and raised his right hand and Wonder Woman noticed his stiff appendage looked to be the biggest. Apart from her gold tiara the statuesque six foot looker was bare for all to see, her perfect body smooth and soft. Her astounding boobs, waspy waist and wide hips had all eyes on her, not least her dark trim bush between the delectable V of her upper thighs. "Is she secure?" Asked an obvious elder of the council.

Tight cords tied each of her wrists to their opposite elbow behind her and thus her back arched and her breasts thrust out.

"On your knees earth woman." Said someone in a monotone voice.

She complied as a cranking sound came from above and a ceiling hung contraption lowered on a length of chain to floor level. Two of the men took a slender ankle each and tied them by rope to a rear cross bar that measured about twelve inches. Her toes pointed up as a longer cord attached her elbows, still tight behind her, to the centre of the same cross bar which caused her body to contort to a bow like position. She had no option but to comply in her weakened state, but remained determined not to yield to their demands.

"Raise her."

The obscene mechanism was cranked upward four feet and the voluptuous brunette dangled, curved back, legs apart and boobs hung low. Only men could have devised such a contraption as she hovered in mid air trussed up and spread open, unable to hide anything. From behind her the damsel in distress heard one of the aliens approach her and begin to fondle the tender flesh of her soft bottom.

"The Colossus Princess, does it exist? I have endeavoured to discover it on Earth but cannot find its location."

Andros spoke to her face and the close proximity to the curvaceous creature caused his cock to bob up and down slightly.

"If I don't speak what do you intend to do? Ravish me?"

"The thought has crossed my mind, will you speak?"

As she pondered the question fingers teased and probed that most delicate of places and the tender outer lips of her vagina were parted like petals. Nobody had ever touched her there and she was at first shamed at the indecent invitation. The nipples of her gigantic tits hardened and throbbed and three pairs of staring eyes fixed on her heated figure, ogling the full majesty of her bared breasts. The sensuous curve of her pale ass was fondled as her sex was probed.

"Please, no one has ever seen me this way before."

The aliens looked on with no sympathy in their eyes as her slit was touched by an unknown hand. Strange feelings raced through her body as the alien male at her rear looked at her desirable muff with the light brown pubes that highlighted her pale white skin. As Wonder Woman felt a digit enter her slit she experienced a sudden wetness and she thought for a moment that she had wet herself.

"Hera! What IS this sensation?"

The probing finger rubbed in and our of her tight pink insides and she jiggled under the shackles that suspended her precariously above the floor. Her body heated and became tense from the increasing rate of the fingering as she was rubbed in the place untouched by a man before. Diana had always been somewhat curious about human sexual habits and physical pleasure but the reality of such had always eluded her.

"Ohh, it...it feels pleasant. What are you doing to me?"

It became alarmingly obvious that the super heroine was succumbing to a heightened state of arousal, and when the finger reached the top of her thatch she yelled out. Her clitoris was coaxed from its hood and hot breath was blown on her most sacred treasure which made her feel quite dizzy. In her weakened state she was just an ordinary woman and was now experiencing womanly pleasures unknown to her before.

"Stop! Don't stop. No, stop! No, keep going."

Confused and excited at the same time the hot brunette had a wanton, lust crazed look on her attractive face. Her quim was frigged and she started to moan through pursed lips, unable to fend off the endless attention. Now the finger was joined by a mouth which sucked on her hard clit until a intense tingling made her quiver in her restraints. Her heart thumped in her chest as wet lips moved quickly back and forth on the firm, sensitive clit of the stacked woman.

"My...my...I can feel myself dripping down there. What devilry is this?"

As her silky wetness moistened her slit she gasped for breath in the oxygen rich air and her long mane of hair whipped around under her face as she lost all composure.

"Cease, Xander, you have made an excellent start." Barked Andros.

Wonder Woman turned her head and saw the naked alien male who had played with her nether regions approach her front. He appeared younger than Andros and had a heavy erection that jutted out and up, the head almost touching his tight stomach. His lean torso gleamed in the harsh light of the room and she was taken by his narrow waist and powerfully built legs.

"Do you deign to speak Diana? Or do we have to continue our ministrations."

"Believe me Andros, I know not of this project you speak of."

"Very well, Xaphyr. Bring the object."

The intensely erotic scenario continued under the lurid gaze of the others as Wonder Woman tensed her weary muscles in her awkward situation. A faint humming could be heard in her ears and a strange vibrating dildo was slowly eased inside her by the unseen Xaphyr.

"What IS that?" She wondered as the small toy, barely three inches long buzzed.

Diana's head was spinning as her pussy throbbed hotly from the mysterious vibrator buried inside her. The alien who moved it in and out was proficient in his work as every way he moved it sent jolts of elation through her loins and thighs. Perplexed and helpless the busty beauty closed her eyes as the faint whirring inside her continued. Then the object was withdrawn and her natural instincts made her feel sadness at the loss of the pleasurable vibrations.

"Are we done? I desire more."

The vibrator was inserted again and Diana purred with bliss as a new onrush of guilty pleasure brought her to a precipice of an orgasm. Her pussy was so wet it dripped out and down her soft flesh and her body shook on the trapeze like contraption. Her heavenly channel was explored remorselessly and just as it looked like she would experience her first ever climax Andros spoke loudly for the immediate cessation of proceedings.

"We shall pause here for now and pick up where we left off later."

Diana pouted at the unwarranted interruption and then began to feel drowsy as the knockout gas rendered her unconscious once more.

x

When next she woke from a dreamless stupor Wonder Woman was on her back, still nude and still tied. The surface under her body felt soft yet solid as she pulled on her wrists that were secured together by the bracelets, her hands palm to palm. Her legs had been splayed and her ankles tied with cords to each of the posts at her feet. It was humiliating yet thrilling. Wicked yet tantalising.

"Diana, such a sight before my eyes. You body is wondrous indeed."

The heroine raised her head and curled her toes at the sound of Andros entering wherever she had been restrained. A silken blindfold covered her eyes as she struggled on the bed.

"What can you tell me of the Colossus Project, bearing in mind your super powers have been negated. You are but a vulnerable woman with no means of helping yourself."

Diana began to fret at his voice and her panting breasts heaved on either side of her ribcage as she lay spread eagled.

"I cannot say." Answered the feisty woman.

"Why do you persist in this denial. Mankind is flawed, your own people are even aware of human flaws and their desire to make war. No? Then more exquisite torture it is. You will speak and before long I would not doubt."

Diana gasped as wet lips licked her taut belly and her hips rolled and her nipples swelled. The same hot lips moved up and captured her left nipple, teasing and coaxing the hard nub with biting teeth. A skilled tongue lapped and flicked out at both tips of her hefty boobs, first the left and then the right.

"Mmmm." She sighed as a rush of unbridled passion oozed out between her parted thighs.

Her tits were tweaked and a wicked sensuality overwhelmed her and her pussy tingled madly. The fire in her belly grew as her very sex was now licked and slavered over by frantic lashings of the mans tongue. She writhed and shuddered as her hips were held in a firm grip and lifted up from the surface of the bed and she thrust up against the mouth of Andros.

"By Athena! It's too divine!"

The debauched teasing continued and the hot mouth and snaking tongue made her quim a wet and slippery channel which she desired to be invaded. Her clitoris was devoured by deliberate and expert licks that made her draw in deep breaths of air lest she swoon. Then the superlative torment stopped and Diana tilted her head this way and that, bemused by the sudden silence. Her muff glistened between her open legs and tied as she was, the unbearable absence of physical contact was too much to endure.

"Andros?" She said with her eyes still blinded.

The alien male was naked and erect as he held up a large black dildo with a mushroom head and smooth shaft. Already lubricated Andros brought the false cock up and let the tip touch Diana's pussy lips, parted the soft folds and held it steady against her clit. Unaware of what the object was Diana still wished it to penetrate her.

"Do it." She urged.

She froze on her back as the dildo entered her and her pussy opened up submissively and stretched out to accommodate the surprisingly large size. Her head snapped back as Andros continued to feed the plastic toy into her pussy and her ass rose higher as she welcomed it in. Then it was pulled back and out and Wonder Woman yelled.

"NO, more, more."

Andros grinned as he shoved three inches back inside, then out, then in again. A combination of ecstasy and apprehension raced through her as she was now subjected to faster thrusts. Her big tits bounced on her chest as she twisted on the black tool fucking her restrained body.

"Enjoying it Princess? You are mine to please, mine to control. I will show you sexual relief and excitement you have never dreamed about.

The pumping dildo driving up her harder and faster was bringing the unsuspecting woman to the crescent of her climax and her heart beat like a hammer in her chest. Her hips moved from side to side as she rode the plastic, no words could describe her thoughts and feelings.

"Enough." Announced her tormentor.

"By all the gods you are truly an expert at this sexual torture Andros. I ache for release."

"Simply tell me all I need to know and we shall all benefit. The council will show mercy, but they can be equally ruthless,"

"There is no Colossus Project, you must believe me, it doesn't exist. I heard it mooted back in the seventies, and I saw some drawn plans but I am certain it never came to fruition."

"How can I trust you?"

"Use my Lasso of Truth on me."

"Lasso of Truth?"

"Yes, it was fashioned from Aphrodite's girdle itself and nobody can lie under it magical powers, not even myself."

Andros remained speechless, then roared with laughter.

"You mean I could have stayed on Earth and just used this tool instead of all this inquisition? What a fool I have been. So the Earth is spared and we are done."

"Not done surely? Have we come this far dear Andros without the satisfaction of consummation? Take me, I implore you."

Andros helped Diana from her bonds and blindfold and she gratefully sat up on the bed and rubbed her golden cuffs. Bound by a male she lost all her powers, and the Amazonium bracelets were useless, but now she could feel her strength returning. In fact the cuffs served to tamp down her almost god like powers. She reached for the magic lasso and he officially questioned her about the non existent device.

"You are truly a beautiful creature, Princess."

"First and foremost I am a woman. Make love to me, man."

Side by side on the bed they moved closer and kissed long and passionately as their bubbling ardour surfaced. Her hand dared to wander to his groin where she clutched his generous length and fingered the veiny shaft and smooth top.

"Take me in your mouth."

"I will."

His erection was only inches from her face as she bent at the waist and with her right hand guided his prick to her mouth. Diana ran her tongue over dry lips and at the same time it brushed the flared crown of his hard on. Andros gasped at the initial contact and held her hanging mane of hair from her face as the head of his cock slid between pursed lips.

"Oh my Princess."

She was instantly possessed by a lurid fascination for the taste of male cock meat. Salty and hot she tasted the organ and used her tongue to slip and slide along the generous sized member, making sure to pop the glans in her mouth at regular intervals. The initial fear of swallowing up the thick cock began to subside and then she plunged in and sucked in the top three inches into her mouth.

"Am I doing it right?"

His cock slid back out and Diana gave him a sideway glance, kissing the knob gingerly.

"Trust me Diana, you fare well." His breath caught in his throat as she continued.

Her fingers curled around the base of his shaft as she moved her head back and forth more urgently, surprising herself at how she could contain half of his manhood into her mouth. Now her whole body moved as she orally pleasured him and she felt the wetness between her parted legs grow ever wetter.

"Come my dear, lie back for me."

The Amazonian beauty gazed at him with eyes as blue as icy sea and crimson lips. Andros moved down on the bed with her, mouth to mouth. as his thighs pushed hers apart. His chest settled atop her and her hard nipples rubbed against him as he fumbled with his erect member. She yearned for him to penetrate her unsatisfied pussy and welcomed his stiff cock, wet with her spit and Diana mouthed a silent O as his spongy tip slid into her welcoming slit.

"Take me Andros."

He looked into her face and swept her hair back to her gold tiara as he thrust up with one continuous lunge and she gasped as her tight pussy walls rippled along his length. Wonder Woman focused on the initial pain that quickly went away as she enjoyed the intimacy of the first man inside her. It throbbed and pushed at her inner walls and her pussy lips pulled back as he withdrew and then tightened as he entered her.

123z
123z
818 Followers
12