Wonder Woman: Truth or Dare

Story Info
A training session with Batman takes an unexpected turn.
8.1k words
4.63
140.8k
190
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTCIII
JTCIII
314 Followers

This story was loosely inspired by a scene in Joe Kelly's run on JLA. I was also looking to further explore the Batman/Wonder Woman dynamic I first wrote about in my Mortal Kombat vs DCU fanfic. What can I say? I'm a fan of these two as a couple...so much that this has ended up being the longest literotica I've written so far. If you like it, please make sure to vote and leave some feedback. Thanks!

Both characters are TM and © DC Entertainment, Time Warner, and their respective rights holders. This is a work of parody, is not intended as a challenge to their copyright and should not be read by anyone under 18.

*

Wonder Woman grunted, pivoted, guarded herself against the attack. She used her bracelet to fend off a blow from one truncheon as she blocked the second with her sword.

Batman was not so easily dissuaded, however. He spun quickly, swinging his leg along the ground in a sweeping kick.

It knocked Wonder Woman off her feet but she regained quickly with a somersault, finding her footing and striking back, lunging at Batman with her sword.

They'd been training for nearly an hour now, neither of them gaining a clear advantage over the other for more than a moment. Out of everyone in the League, that's what made Batman...Bruce...the best to train with, Diana thought to herself. They were so evenly matched in hand-to-hand combat, even if he was only a 'mere mortal'.

Having taken advantage of a rare moment of downtime, they had stolen themselves away to one of the many training rooms the Watchtower had to offer. It was black, sleek, dimly lit, with the most incredible view of the Earth spinning peacefully below them – the perfect backdrop for an impromptu sparring session. With no one else on-board, they were free to grunt and curse as they went at each other mercilessly.

If she were to be honest with herself, Diana was secretly thrilled at the chance to be spending time this way, which is why her first reaction was one of dismay when Batman suddenly said,

"We're not getting very far this way, are we?" The question came as he was avoiding high kick after high kick. Diana faltered, but only slightly.

"You're not enjoying yourself, Bruce?" Wonder Woman asked, swiping the tip of her blade at his chest and missing by less than half-an-inch.

"I didn't say that," Batman replied, doubling back to get some distance between them, slowing the momentum of their fight. "I was just wondering...What's say we make this more interesting?"

"Oh?" Diana said, eyebrow raised. "What do you propose?"

"We lose the weapons," he replied, throwing his truncheons aside. "And you take out your lasso."

"My lasso? What for?" Wonder Woman asked, lowering her sword.

"If you manage to tie me with it..." He said, a devilish smirk finding his face. "...you can ask me anything you want."

Diana paused. It seemed so unlike Batman to suggest such a thing, but she had to admit to herself...she was intrigued.

"Come on, Diana. You never played truth or dare?" Batman said, clearly sensing her trepidation and looking to goad her into accepting his proposal. She wondered, what game was he playing? What trick did he have up his sleeve?

"Okay," she said, throwing her sword to the side of the room and removing her Lasso of Truth from her belt. "I'm game. Though what do you get if you evade me?"

"The honour of besting an Amazon," he said, squaring off against her. "Deal?"

"Deal." She replied.

They started slowly circling each other, staring resolutely into one another's eyes. Wonder Woman twirled her lasso in a languid but steady rhythm as she waited for that one moment where stillness would break into action, where civility would be sundered and battle would be joined.

The moment came. Batman rushed at her, alternating judo attacks with kickboxing moves, throwing Wonder Woman off-balance, making her scramble.

"Hh!" He grunted as he ducked and parried, his assault relentless. It was all Diana could do to avoid his strikes as she wondered to herself what kind of game she'd agreed to.

But then she saw an opening – Batman leaning all his weight on the one foot, leaving it vulnerable to attack. The moment she noticed it was the moment she seized on it, sweeping her leg in a kick that knocked the Caped Crusader backward.

Batman stumbled, tipped to fall over. Wonder Woman instinctively pressed the advantage, executing a series of lightning-fast, expert manoeuvres that left the Dark Knight on the floor with his back pressed up against the wall, her lasso binding his arms.

Diana ran a hand through her hair, moving aside the locks that had fallen in her face. She stood over Batman with a look of quiet triumph.

"Concede, Mr Wayne?" She said.

"Touche, your highness," he grumbled, though it was with an inscrutable expression that Diana could swear was wry amusement. "So...what would you ask of me?

Diana considered the question as she looked down at him, his muscles bulging beneath the tight restraints of her lasso. He was completely at her mercy, and the thought of it sent a dark, shivering thrill through her body that, the moment it occurred, she banished to the furthest corners of her mind.

There were so many questions she wanted to ask but out of all of them, she thought to ask the first amongst the number; the most obvious one, the one she couldn't fathom the answer to.

"...Tell me; did you allow yourself to be tied up?"

He didn't reply immediately. In fact, he took a lot longer in replying than anyone else had when under the influence of the lasso.

"---Yes." He finally answered, though he made no gesture to elaborate.

"Why?" She asked him.

"---Because..." He said, still managing to resist the lasso's power, if only slightly. "...because there was no other way to have an honest conversation with you about---about us."

"Us?" Wonder Woman repeated. Though she'd been working out for an hour, her heart only now began to race.

"Yes. The attraction we feel for one another. How much I want to act upon it, but---but how I can't allow myself to..." Batman said, the words coming from him begrudgingly.

"You want to...act upon it?" Wonder Woman asked, realising for the first time how her breath had caught in her chest. She exhaled, trying to remain calm.

He looked at her. In her star-spangled costume with her flushed skin, her plump lips, her perfect, pillowy cleavage...she looked truly amazing. And more to that, he could tell she was struggling to maintain her composure. Anyone else might have been fooled, but he knew better.

"Yes." He said.

"How...how so?" She said with halting curiosity, with wide-eyed need.

"I want to...want to..." Batman strained against the ropes and said no more, remaining silent for the longest time. Wonder Woman stood astonished. For the first time that she'd experienced, it seemed a mortal might actually defy the power of her lasso.

"I want to fuck you, Diana." He finally said bluntly, hungrily.

"What?" She said, shocked by the candour of his statement.

"I want more than that," he continued. Now that the lasso had overcome the biggest block, the revelations started to pour from him. "Much more. But on its most basic level, that's what I want. I look at you...your beautiful face; your raven black hair; the curve of your hips; your long, toned legs; the poise and grace with which you carry yourself...and all I want is to touch you, to taste you, to experience you in all your wonder and glory."

Wonder Woman stand transfixed as Batman bared his soul to her. Though he still wore his cowl, his face and eyes obscured, Diana felt for the first time Bruce's mask slipping away from him.

He continued,

"I want it so much it eats at me. I tried to bury it deep, to ignore it, but it's all I can think of when I'm with you, and the only way I could imagine to tell you was to execute another of my little gambits, another of my manipulations. I would understand if you wanted to...minimise our association from now on, but I just had to tell you how much I---."

Batman's thought went unfinished as Wonder Woman knelt down, her thighs falling either side of his hips, her hands firm on his shoulders as she pulled him forward, her lips hot on his, her tongue slipping into his mouth, desperate to savour him.

They lost themselves to the rolling waves of their kisses, experiencing each other in a way they never had before. Diana was flooded with excitement and joy as she discovered that Bruce's perfectionist expertise extended beyond his crime-fighting abilities – he was also the best kisser she'd ever had.

"Oh, Bruce..." she said, mumbling between his lips, between gasps of air. "It's you I've wanted...so much... for so long! All I've ever wanted is you!"

They continued on like this for countless minutes, Wonder Woman stroking Batman's cheek and chin, her tongue entwined with his, his arms still bound by her lasso.

Positioning herself firmly on his lap, she thrilled to the feel of his shaft straining beneath his pants. With her breath caught in her chest, she pulled away from him only slightly, staring deep into his eyes as she reached down to toy with his utility belt, surprised when it snapped open almost of its own accord.

"And here I thought you took precautions against this coming off too easily in someone else's hands." She said, pulling the belt free.

"That depends on whose hands they are." He replied with a dark smile.

"Still, it leaves me to wonder," she said, her fingers curling around the edge of his pants and shooting him a teasing look. "Will these come off just as easily?"

"Only one way to find out." He said, shifting forward to accommodate her. She grinned with lascivious delight as, at a measured pace, she pulled the Batman's pants down.

When his cock sprang free from beneath the material, Diana let out an audible gasp. She blushed at the lapse in her composure but she couldn't contain it. As his hard, meaty dick pointed up at her, throbbing in time with his heartbeat, she marvelled at how impressive it was. She had seen gods with less to be proud of.

Though she did it without realising, Wonder Woman licked her lips.

"By Zeus's cock you're big!" She breathed, greedily taking in the sight. He looked to grow even harder at the sound of her admiration though he remained resolutely quiet, ceding control of the situation entirely to her.

She reached out her hand tentatively, her fingernails brushing the length of his shaft. It twitched and bobbed in response, though Batman remained as stoic as ever. Diana, growing determined to get a response out of him, circled her grip around the girth of him, holding him warm and tight.

"Hhn!" Batman grunted, and Wonder Woman smiled with satisfaction.

"I have to admit, there's something I've always been curious about," she said as she started a slow rubbing of his cock, stroking him up and down. "...Would your infamous resolve and self-control stand up under, how would you put it?...hmmm, shall we say...oral persuasion?"

Her sapphire eyes sparkled at him as she slid her ass down the length of his body, her face drawing closer and closer to his lap until her lips were poised just above the pulsing head of his shaft.

She squeezed him hard as she opened her mouth wide to accommodate his thick dick, her lips sliding over his helmet and down along the length of him.

"Ff!" Batman hissed as he felt Wonder Woman swallow inch after inch of his burning member. Diana moaned with contented achievement at that. If she was getting that response from him now, what would she loose from him when she really got going?

For his part, Bruce wanted to reach out to her, to run his hands through her hair, but with his arms still bound he had no choice but to lay back, losing himself to the elation of this experience, to the sensation of her head and her hand moving in unison, to the alluring scent of her exotic perfume mixing with her salty sweat.

"MmmmmNnnnn," Wonder Woman moaned around his shaft as she pulled her mouth back up, the flared head popping from between her lips. "Is that good, Bruce? Is it everything you ever dreamed of?"

She kept the pressure up on him as she worked his cock in her grasp, flickering the underside of his cock's helmet with her tongue.

"God yes..." he said, the lasso overcoming any hesitancy he may have had in replying. "...though I still want so much more."

"You do?" She asked, perfectly playing the role of wide-eyed ingenue. "Well...I can accommodate that."

She lunged forward, swallowing him down again with every drop of desire she'd ever had for him and had denied to herself, finally allowing herself to feel the hunger and now seizing the chance to sate it.

"Hrrrnh!" Bruce exclaimed, his hips bucking as he felt her mouth so hot and wet and sucking him so tight.

Her black curls bounced as her lips sawed up and down the length of him, her throat convulsively swallowing as she pumped the base of his shaft with her fist.

"Nnnn! Mmmm-hhhh-mmmmnnnnn!" Wonder Woman muttered and breathed, her entire world made up of the taste and texture of him. Her bottom lip grew wet as she drooled, any semblance of propriety having long since disappeared.

"Oh fuck!" Batman cursed, his restraint falling away piece by piece. "Diana, it feels so good but I---I---!"

Wonder Woman pulled up, her saliva shining on Bruce's pulsating member.

"...But what?" She asked, suddenly worried that she'd pushed too far too fast. He was going to tell her to stop, she was sure of it.

"I want to taste you." He growled with ravenous determination. Diana broke out into a wide and wicked grin.

"I can't think of anything I'd like better," she said, before adding with a tease. "...though I don't know if I'm ready to let you out of your bonds just yet."

"Oh?" He said. "Do you have something in mind?"

Wonder Woman simply chuckled in response.

She shuffled further down, hovering by his knees, before she used her considerable strength to pull him down with her so that his back was no longer pressed against the wall. Instead, he found himself lying flat on the polished black floor, his arms still tethered to his sides.

"Reciprocity was always a virtue that was heavily stressed on Themyscira..." she said, taking one last and teasing look at her lover's face before she spun around on her hands and knees, her thighs parting on either side of Batman's head. "Tell me, can you give and take at the same time?"

He watched with breathless awe as Wonder Woman reached down to peel her star-spangled shorts from her magnificent ass, her beautifully-formed pussy being slowly revealed to the light.

Her pink folds glistened with the moisture of her arousal. Bruce's mouth watered as he felt her weight shift onto his torso and navel, his dick rubbing up against the big, luscious tits that remained trapped in her red-and-gold bustier.

"Gladly." He said in answer to her question, dragging his tongue up the length of her thigh and over the round of her ass, before sliding back down between her legs to lap at her damp outer folds.

"Aauuunnhh!" Diana gasped as Bruce's tongue skirted her clit hood, teasing the small, swelling nub. Without meaning to she pushed backward, rubbing her mound into his face, the tip of his nose brushing her asscrack.

"Hnn." He murmured, taking this as a cue to run a full-tongued lick up the length of her sodden slit.

"Uuunnhhhh! S-suffering Sappho!" Wonder Woman trembled. Spikes of fiery hot pleasure were lancing through her body, making her squirm. She reached a hand down between her legs to splay her juicy pussy open for the Batman, in desperate need of more of his lips, more of his talented tongue.

But more than that, she grew determined to offer him the same level of pleasure. She refocused her attention on the straining shaft before her, stroking it hard and fast as she took to slurping loudly on the bulbous, dusky head.

"Ssslllllrrrrp! Ppplllpppp! Shhhlllrrrhhhpp!" Lewd noises echoed in the empty space of the training room as she sucked the Dark Knight's cock with everything she had, fuelled by the overwhelming desire that bubbled inside her.

"Unh! Nn!" Batman groaned, her extraordinary oral skills threatening to splinter his focus. He managed to maintain it however, channelling the exquisite joy she was offering him into his own efforts, doubling the strength and speed of his tongue-lashing. His gloved hands flexed by his side, unable to utilise them in his pleasuring of her.

"Fffffahhh! Hhaah!" Wonder Woman cried out, her pelvis shuddering, saliva dangling from her chin as she gurgled around Batman's cock. She was getting too close to climax too quickly. This was an experience that she wanted to savour, and if she came now it wouldn't be quite as powerful as it would be if she managed to hold off.

So, with shaking reluctance, she pulled her steaming pussy away from Bruce's incredible mouth, dismounting him like she was stepping down off a steed. Now it was his turn to be concerned that things were being brought to an untimely end.

"Diana?" He asked. "What---?"

"Shhh," she said with her finger to her lips. "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere."

She crawled up the length of his body until they were once again face-to-face, where she took the opportunity to taste the flavour of her own arousal as she swallowed his lips and tongue in a voracious kiss.

Breaking away, Diana leaned back to sit up on Bruce's lap. He watched with shivering need as she played with his cock, the twitching head pointing at the ceiling from between her parted thighs.

"A moment like this needs a certain amount of ceremony, don't you think?" She asked, her hand slipping up and down his wet cock, pressing it against her thatch of pubic hair, against her rigid clitoris. "The moment where we take everything we've ever yearned for. The moment where we finally stop teasing each other---."

As she spoke, she raised her hips, positioning the dripping lips of her pussy against the bulging head of his fat cock.

"---And start fucking each other." She finished, pushing her body down, impaling her cunt on Batman's waiting shaft.

"Oh Jesus yes!" Bruce hissed through gritted teeth while Diana, her brow knitted from the intensity of the moment, plunged herself down along the astonishing length of her lover's cock.

By the time she'd reached the bottom, her labia grinding against Batman's groin, she was so full of his dick it felt like it could come out her throat.

"Mmmmmighty Heraaaa!" Wonder Woman exclaimed in a long, drawn-out, breathy moan.

She sat stationary, squatting motionless on his dick while she adjusted to the overwhelming sensation of having his dick boiling so deep inside her. She could feel it as it throbbed and flexed within her, and the very idea of it was driving her wild.

"Oh Gods, Bruce!" She whimpered. "You're---you're so big! It feels so---so...!"

With great effort, she pulled herself up along the length of him, until the helmet of his shaft was just hovering at the entrance to her cunt, her pussylips clinging to the tight flesh of his cockhead.

She teased the both of them by holding off on pushing back down until neither of them could take it anymore. Just as Bruce was about to demand – if not plead – for her to fuck him, she slid down again, filling her quim with every steadfast inch of his dick.

"Hah!aaaah!" She cried out, finding the feel of it even more intense than the first time.

Wonder Woman continued this rate for several excruciating minutes, raising and lowering herself on Batman's cock at a deliberately torturous pace, making the Dark Knight sweat beneath his mask and flooding her pussy with desire.

As her desire grew, however, her resolve buckled. Soon enough, Diana was slamming herself up and down on Bruce's dick, fucking him and herself with everything she had, both their loins humming with energy.

JTCIII
JTCIII
314 Followers