Wonder Woman vs. Black Cock Pt. 04

Story Info
Wonder Woman gifts Power Girl to Black Cock God.
2.3k words
4.27
27.6k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last part in this series. The story will continue in the next series. The story can actually be read as stand alone but I recommend reading Pt 1-3.

*****

Characters:

Wonder Woman/Diana: Gal Gadot

Power Girl/Kara: Julianne Hough, Imagine her like in Dirty Grandpa, but with bigger boobs like Power Girl in the comics.

The Black Cock God: Mysterious entity in form of black male with a 16" long 3" thick black cock.

Diana was resting in a lake, under a waterfall, in Themyscira. She had finally recovered from her experience with the Black Cock God. Wonder Woman was naked, her body submerged underwater, only her breasts and above was not under water. The Golden Box was lying on the bank, a ripped envelope discarded next to it as Diana read the letter:

"Princess of the Amazons,

I am impressed. Few, even among the immortals, can handle my black cock like you did. You will now find that few cocks can satisfy you completely. It is an unfortunate side effect of being fucked by my cock. You will still gain pleasure but it will usually leave you wanting more.

Inside the second box are some tools you can use to supplement your pleasure. They will help sate your cravings. If you allow it, I would like to anoint you as my High Priestess. If you agree continue reading, otherwise, enjoy the gifts and set aside this letter."

Without hesitation, Wonder Woman continued reading. She had accepted the moment she read the words.

"As High Priestess you may demand an audience from me at any moment and for as long as you wish. I would be honored if you would allow me to serve your body. I was rough with as I prefer a more aggressive sexual approach. However, I would like to pleasure you gently, passionately, subtly. There are a few restrictions. I cannot enter Themyscira for another 100 years, so you may only call on me elsewhere. Before you are granted this authority you must complete another task.

Find another, with similar strength as you to serve as my second High Priestess. There are always two needed to serve me. Once this task is complete, summon me and I will inform you of your holy duty. Keep in mind, the 'toys' will kill an ordinary mortal from pleasure. Only one who can serve me can handle them, so choose carefully.

The Black Cock God."

A few months later...

He was right. Diana sexual itch was poorly satisfied. She had lain with heroes, villains, aliens and even gods but none were upto the task. Wonder Woman had resorted to the toys in the second box. She walked around almost always wearing a magical panties. It was black lace. As soon as she wore it, a two thick black cocks would grow inside entering her ass and pussy.

They would grow in size slowly till they filled her to her satisfaction. Diana could command them by thought to vibrate or to shrink and expand, mimicking a thrusting motion. Wonder Woman was truly lost, her mind only occupied with thoughts of worshiping the delicious cock of the Black Cock God.

Diana was siting in her atrium in London, working on a sculpture. She was wearing a white dress shirt, a short black skirt and black laced pantyhose. Her nipples were visible through the see-through fabric of her shirt. Her hair was tied in a bun, a golden stick holding it together. She heard a knock on her French windows, followed by a brief gust of wind as her visitor entered.

Power Girl was dressed in her trademark, cleavage exposing, white costume. Kara hugged Diana tightly. "I have missed you." She smiled. "And me you" Diana responded. Power Girl removed her cape and they sat onto a sofa reminiscing. "I am frustrated Diana", Kara expressed with a sigh. "What's wrong? How may I help?"

Power Girl was hesitant to open up. 'If anyone can understand, it's her' she thought and resolved to disclose her secret. Kara was sexually frustrated. No man or woman could allow her to go all out in the bed. She would kill them. She and Wonder Woman had occasionally tried the 'friends with benefits' thing but that was not enough There was no penis and they had yet to find a toy that would not break from their strength.

Wonder Woman's eyes sparked. 'Perhaps Power Girl can handle him' she thought. There was a risk of harming Kara, but if not a super powerful Kryptonian, then who else could serve him. She pulled Kara into a kiss. Power Girl was surprised but she did not resist.

Diana's hands roamed to the slits in Power Girl's uniform. She ripped them apart, tearing Kara's uniform and finally unleashing her gigantic breasts. Wonder Woman's tongue started to probe into Kara's mouth. Her hands cupped Kara's breasts from below. She then squeezed, with a strength that would crush an ordinary woman.

A moan escaped Kara's lips, as Diana started to kiss her neck, moving down to kissing between her breasts. Wonder Woman continued to cover Power Girl's breasts in kisses always avoiding the nipples. She would brush her lips against them, or slide her hand across them but never for more than a moment.

Power Girl pulled the stick from Wonder Woman's hair, letting her long flowing black locks loose. She then placed her hands around Diana's cheeks and guided her mouth to her nipples. Kara started rubbing her clitoris. Her uniform was still intact from below, but she touched herself over the cloth.

Diana kissed Power Girl's nipples gently, switching between them. She would grasp a breast with both hand, sucking on the nipple, before removing her mouth with a loud pop. Kara had ripped the lower part of her uniform, her fingers finally pumping in and out of her pussy as she rode orgasm after orgasm.

Power Girl, as was appropriate, was really sensitive around her breasts. With the attention Diana was giving her she had easily cum. Wonder Woman had plenty of experience pleasuring females, after all she lived on a female only island. She start twisting Kara's nipples with her hand, while she nibbled on the other with her teeth. She pushed Power Girl's hands away and started finger fucking her.

Power Girl was ecstatic. She had missed this sorely. Kara started undressing Diana. She did not want to Wonder Woman to stop, hence instead of removing the clothes, she merely ripped them apart. At the end, Diana was completely naked, save for a tattered sleeve hanging on one arm, the thicker belt like part of her skirt, her pantyhose and her magical panties.

Pleasuring Power Girl was turning her on so much that Diana had increased the speed at which the magical cocks fucked her. They would shrink to almost nothing, then expand to full size rapidly. Wonder Woman reluctantly commanded them and the panties to disappear. She planned to use other toys.

They changed positions to 69. Wonder Woman on the bottom, Power Girl sitting on her face grinding, as Diana wrapped her hands around Kara's thighs and started tongue fucking her. Her lips kissed Kara's pussy, while her tongue was inside. Kara started kissing in a closing circle, starting at Diana's belly button. She worked her way to Diana's thighs, pubic area and then finally onto her pussy.

Power Girl licked Wonder Woman's clitoris, kissing it before licking each side of Diana's labia. Kara then locked her lips around Diana's lower lips, as her hands wrapped around Wonder Woman's ass.

They started scissoring, their pussies rubbing against each other. Wonder Woman leaned back, resting on her hands placed on the sofa behind her back, trying to push with all her strength against Power Girl. Kara's hands clawed into the sofa, poking holes as she too pushed against Diana. They came at the same time, collapsing onto the sofa on their backs, their pussies still connected.

As Power Girl was recovering, Diana walked to the Golden Box and removed a strap on. The strap on was unique, it's dildo extended to both sides. Meaning, both the giver and receiver would get fucked. More-soever, it had a kinetic spell, allowing both users to feel the same force and impact. In essence, the harder Wonder Woman fucked, she would get fucked just as hard. The insert-able length was 12" on inch side and the dildo was 2.75" thick.

Diana wore the strap-on, releasing a satisfied sigh as all 12" entered her pussy. Power Girl had fallen onto the ground, her uniform ripped at her breasts and pussy. Her eyes widened as she saw Wonder Woman approach. "Don't worry Kara, i think we wont be able to break this one", Diana smirked.

Diana laid on top of Kara, the dildo resting between Power Girl's labia. Wonder Woman started covering Kara's neck in kisses. Diana placed her hands on top of Kara's breasts. Power Girl's breasts were too big for Wonder Woman's hands to cover them completely. So Diana improvised, she grabbed as much of the breast she could, her fingers clawing into the soft flesh.

Wonder Woman slid the dildo between Power Girl's labia, never penetrating, only teasing. The head rubbed against Kara's clitoris, stimulating her even more. Diana continued to kneed and squeeze Power Girl's breasts, while she kissed her neck. "Please Diana, put it in, I can't take it anymore..." Kara pleaded. Her pussy was already dripping wet and the dildo slid in all the way easily.

Power Girl's eyes glazed over. The dildo had surprisingly not crumbled from the contractions and tightness of her vagina. Diana continued to fuck her in a slow, sensual manner. She would gently pull out and insert, never rushing or using too much power. Wonder Woman was more focused on Power Girl's breasts.

Diana placed her hands against the outside of Kara's breast and pushed them together, squeezing them against each other. Her mouth moved, shifting from breast to another as she resumed her attack on Power Girl's nipples. Wonder Woman continued to fuck Kara with the strap on, feeling each stroke in pussy with the same intensity Power Girl did.

Kara wrapped her legs around Diana's waist. She then started to use her hips to control Wonder Woman's motion. Power Girl sometimes made Diana fuck her fast, sometimes harder, and sometimes she just pulled her close, letting her pussy stay filled with the huge dildo. The dildo felt more like a flesh cock to her than plastic. The entire time, Diana was relentless and even Kara started feeling sore around her nipples.

"Can I fuck you Diana?" Kara asked. Wonder Woman stopped fucking and smiled at Power Girl. Kara looked down to see the strap on had shifted and attached itself to her. She was surprised yet again. She had not realized it was double sided. Diana extracted herself from the dildo, helped Power Girl up and while holding her hand guided her to another part of the villa.

They arrived at what appeared to Diana's dressing room. There was a raised platform with a 3 panel dressing mirror. Wonder Woman rested her hands on the platform, her knees on the ground and bent forward pushing her ass in the air. Power Girl was greeted with a beautiful view of Diana on her hands and knees, ass up, presenting her inviting pussy to be fucked.

Kara quickly mounted Diana. She leaned forward, grabbing Wonder Woman's breast. 'Time to return the favor' she thought and squeezing them. Diana breast while smaller than Power Girl were still extremely perky and definitely above average. Kara continued to squeeze and massage Diana's breasts as she slowly picked up pace. Power Girl was finally able to let go, she did not have to hold back.

Kara started pounding into Diana's pussy. While Wonder Woman had been gentle, Power Girl was rough. She was finally able to use her full power without worry of injury. Diana's ass was red from the pounding it was receiving. Power Girl grabbed Wonder Woman's hair in a ponytail with one hand, while with the other, she lifted Diana's one leg in the air.

The mirrors provided a breathtaking view of the two. Wonder Woman's eyes closed, as she licked her lips, sometimes biting them as waves of pleasure caroused through her body; Power Girl, hand firmly griping Diana's hair, each thrust rocking the Amazon forward. Kara could feel each stroke in her pussy. 'God's, is this what Diana is feeling??' They continued for hours until finally exhausted Kara feel on top of Diana.

They laid like that, Wonder Woman facing the ground, Power Girl on top of her, her breasts pressed against Diana's back, 12" inches of dildo buried in both their pussies. "Are you ready for another round?" Diana asked. Kara smiled and nodded.

A few minutes later...

Wonder Woman was sitting on a throne like arm chair. Power Girl was sitting on her lap facing her. Kara's legs were wrapped around Diana's waist as she rode the dildo, the strap-on attached to Diana. Diana's mouth was buried in Power Girl's breasts, her one hand pulling Kara's short hair back, forcing her to thrust her chest into Diana's mouth. Her other hand was massaging and spanking Kara's ass.

Kara's hands were grabbing Diana's hair, as she controlled how much attention each of her breast's received. Power Girl would stuff as much as of her breast into Wonder Woman's mouth as she could handle, till she was choking for air then switch her to the other breast. Sometimes Kara would make Diana kiss a nipple, sometimes motor boat her. Meanwhile, Power Girl continued riding the dildo, her ass bouncing up and down as she fucked herself and Diana, hard.

They both feel asleep. Kara's head was resting on Diana's shoulder, legs wrapped around Wonder Woman's waist and arms wrapped around each other. Their pussies were stuffed with the 12" dildo. They were awoken to a voice, "You have chosen well my High Priestess."

Wonder Woman smiled, while Power Girl looked in awe. A 6' 2", muscular, black male had appeared out of thin air. He was gorgeous but what drew Power Girl's eye was the gigantic penis he was sporting. The Black Cock God had arrived to claim his second High Priestess.