Wonderful Restraint

Story Info
She gets a load.
1.6k words
3.99
164.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loui
loui
11 Followers

I had been looking forward to spending some quality time with Elena for some weeks now; normally we would be out and about with our mutual friends David and Sarah, we had it was safe to say discovered a very close relationship with them.

Though sometimes it was good to rediscover each other.

When I got home Elena had already gone to our room I followed to find her waiting for me wearing one of my old shirts, something you can’t beat for pure sex appeal is a woman in a mans shirt, the whole outfit just exudes eroticism.

The first three or four buttons were undone revealing that she was wearing a delicately laced cream wonder bra, she was curled on the bed facing me with her knees drawn up giving me a wonderful glimpse of her pert butt and matching thong.

I looked for a long time deep into her eyes my heart skipped a beat, I had never lost the magic spark like blue electricity that first drew me to her all those years ago, even in the last few months where we had discovered that we could share the thrill of intimacy with others, it still burned.

Elena spoke… “I want you tonight all to myself, what shall we do?… what are you going to do to me?”

I answered her “What can I do?” she replied “Whatever you want as long as you make me cum”… the last few words were uttered in a slightly breathless manner, “Are you my slut?” I asked “Yes” she replied.

I told her to role over onto her back and to spread her legs, to imagine that we were being watched by a group of men and that it was her task to get them all so damn fucking hot that they were going to pull themselves off over her tits, face and pussy. To imagine what it would feel like to cum whilst feeling hot strings of cum splash over her body, to look up at a group of stiff hard cocks straining to fuck her.

I told her that I would be watching her all the time and that it would make me hot and hard too.

She groaned as I described this to her and ran both of her hands down across her tits undoing the shirt buttons as she did so, revealing her smooth curvy belly and the front of her lacy panties. She push the panties to one side revealing her dark pink engorged pussy lips, the light glistened on the wet inner lips of her sex, she moved her index finger of her right hand into the delicate folds of her wetness hunting for the purple bud of her clitoris, she found with practiced ease immediately she gasped and moaned with pleasure as the sensations spread outwards and up through her body.

Her finger made wonderous moist wet sounds as it gyrated around the hard bud of clit, she move her left hand further down and pulled her labia apart revealing strings of delicious pussy juice strung between the lips of her cunt, I smelt the musky scent of her sex and it aroused me, my cock was already hard but now it practically strained against its own skin as if trying to escape its restraint, I continued to explain that the men were slowing moving closer that a couple already had their cocks out and were slowly wanking themselves, she had her eyes closed and started asking what they wee going to do to her, I opened the bedside drawer removed a blindfold which I then placed gently over her eyes this would help her with a her visualisation of the fantasy.

I told her that one of the guys was reaching out to pop her tits out of her bra so that they could rub the hard purple tips of cocks over her nipples, she gasped as I reached out and gently lifted each breast out of its cup, her chest heaved as she breathed deeply.

I slipped my zipper down and pulled my cock out of my trousers, it stuck out in front of me hard and veined, the purple head looked as if it would split as it was so swollen with blood, a small drip of pre-cum appeared on the end as I closed my hand around the shaft and drew it towards the tip.

I stood by the edge of the bed and pushed the head of my cock against her nearest breast, I rubbed the end around her nipple, in response Elena appeared to have been electrocuted by the touch, she arched her back and groaned aloud driving her finger harder onto her clit and the other fingers slipped into her wet lubricated cunt.

She groaned that she need cock in her mouth and cunt, that she needed to cum as well as to taste a mans cum.

I told her the men were all wanking really hard now that some of them were starting to drip pre-cum from their hard shafts, that if she wanted she could taste some.

I ordered her to turn her head to the right and to open her mouth and to accept the hard mouth fucking she was going to get from one of the strangers.

She groaned and said that I must not allow that to happen that she would stop him forcing his cock in her mouth, we had played this game before Elena fantasised about being restrained and forced to suck cock, I knew that if I played this fantasy out she would have a huge climax and I would get the opportunity to receive one of the best cock and mouth fucks going with the bonus of being the man to pump a huge wad of hot cum into her mouth.

I said to her that I would hold her head whilst the stranger pushed the tip of his cock into her mouth and that he was going to fuck her against her will.

She moaned and called out that she would not let him, before she could finish her defiance I placed my hand against the side of her face turning it to face me, she resisted sufficiently to add to the fantasy but then allowed me to hold her face towards my waiting stiff cock, I wanked my cock with my spare hand only a few millimetres away from her lips, the pre-cum was making the end of my cock slick with seed, so I moved forwards and wiped it onto her lips. She pulled back but slipped the tip of her tongue out taking a taste of seed then allowed herself to be pulled onto my cock, my helmet pushed against her mouth where I pushed it firmly against her resisting mouth, she shook her head and opened her mouth and started to speak but I quickly pushed cock into her.

Her mouth was so hot, wonderfully smooth and wet, I felt her soft lips as they moved down my shaft.

She was now frantically frigging at her juicy pussy moving her hips around, her legs were spread as wide as she could get them, I took my hand away from her head and moved it down to her waiting cunt where I slipped first one then a two fingers into her slick wet hole in response she pushed herself down onto my hand I responded by rhythmically fucking her with my fingers, she continued to frig herself. I now started to push my cock hard in and out of her mouth at first she pulled back but as her excitement grew she began to match me stroke for stroke. I was driving a good four inches into her fantastic mouth, whilst I managed to describe how I was watching as two of the guys were fucking her at both ends, how one had his hard cock in her pussy the other was cock fucking her mouth. The other men were touching and pinching her nipples whilst bringing themselves off over her.

This just seemed to go on and on for ages I angled myself so that I was facing down and across her body this enabled me to continue fucking and frigging her pussy with my hand as I managed to vigorously fuck her mouth with my cock.

She moved her head backwards this allowed her to take the end of my cock into her throat, I could now slide the whole eight inches of my cock in and out of her. It looked so wonderful seeing her take so much cock.

I now felt I was going to climax, I told her that the guy was going to cum soon and pump his cum into her, she started to groan more and more… we were going to cum together, absolute fucking bliss.

I then felt my balls contract and a burning sensation spread from them along my shaft, I pushed into her willing mouth, squirting the first stream of hot cum into the back of her throat as I did this I pulled back out of her mouth and grasped my cock with my hand pointing it over her tits, there I let go of a second third and yes a fourth spurt of cum, Elena groaned gasped and writhed as she felt my hot liquid splash over her, she started to shudder and shake as a massive orgasm moved through her from her red hot pussy up through her body, it seemed to last for minutes than she opened her eyes moved her hand up and grasped my softening cock which she then guided into her cum wet mouth, she licked and suck the last drips of cum from me then we laid on the bed together. I was now hard again and slid my newly rejuvenated cock into her pussy, marvelling at the feeling of her tight slick lubricated hole around my cock.

Oh did I fuck her or did I fuck her!

loui
loui
11 Followers