Wonderful Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember how much you loved Sinatra," she said. "Mark didn't like it when I bought a Sinatra collection. You know, he always thought I had a crush on you."

"Did you?" I asked.

Alex didn't answer, instead she laid the seat back, placed my hand on her thigh, turned to her side, closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. She woke up when we turned onto the gravel road leading back to my house.

"Sorry," she said, "I must have dozed off."

"No worries princess, you've had a long day. Airports, flights, conference, running into me..."

Alex picked up my hand, kissed my palm, and placed my hand against her cheek. "It's good to see you TJ."

"I hope so Alex, I hope so."

I steered the Jeep into the garage, lowered the door, and told Alex to stay where she was for a second. "The dogs will be a little crazy, let me get them calmed down before you head in, I don't want you to get knocked around. I remember that time we all went to Mark's for Thanksgiving and Titan came running out..."

Alex laughed, "Ooh, don't remind me of that, I think I still have a bruise on my ass from being knocked into the car."

I made my way inside, turned on the lights, let the dogs do their stuff, and came out to get Alex's bag. I led her inside, put the bag on the table. "Would you like some wine?" I asked.

"No, but I could use directions to the ladies room."

Alex picked up her bag, and I showed her down the hall to the bathroom. While she was down the hall, I built a fire in the fireplace, got a bottle of imported Riesling and two glasses. I put some light jazz on the stereo, dimmed the lights and sat down on the sofa.

Soon, Alex walked into the room. She stood in the doorway in a long pair of flannel pants and a fleece shirt. She blushed, "Sorry I'm not more appealing, I wasn't expecting a slumber party."

"Nonsense," I said, "you look absolutely wonderful. Please, come sit down. Do you still have a taste for Riesling? I opened a bottle, would you like some?"

"Thank you, I would love some wine." She took the glass from me and went and sat on the floor in front of the fire. I watched her as she gazed into the fire. "Now, let's see if I remember TJ Blaine...", I could hear the smile in her voice. "If this is the TJ Blaine I remember, he's feeling a bit rejected, and is probably even pouting a bit right now. If this is the TJ Blaine that I think he's grown into, he's on his way over here right now to join me in front of the fire."

I reached down and touched her shoulder. "Would it be too aggressive of me to join you?"

Alex reached up and took my hand, "I would like that very much."

We sat and gazed at the fire, we chatted about life since college. "I snooped in your office and saw your purple-heart and bronze star. TJ, I never knew you were even in combat, much less wounded. I hate the thought of you being hurt." She took my hand.

I pulled her hand up and kissed it.

"Are you crying?" she asked, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything."

"It's not your fault, princess." I said, "It's just tough to remember that we all didn't come back from that mission, I got the medals but not all of my men came home alive." Alex leaned back into me, I brushed her long hair aside, and traced a line of kisses along her neck. "It's ok," I whispered into her ear, "it's just the emotional scar hurts more than the physical ones." I reached out with my tongue and traced her ear, gently sucked on her earlobe. Alex took my hand in hers, pulled it around her and moved in closer to me. She turned her head and kissed me. Her lips explored mine, her tongue sought my mouth, I sucked it gently and began to flick my tongue over the tip of it.

I pulled her onto me, and kissed her deeply, passionately, allowing our bodies to meld together. I reached down and cupped her ass, not just her ass, but THE ass. (I used to refer to her ass in college as a sweet little ass). "Alex," I breathlessly mumbled, "You aren't wearing any underwear."

"TJ... old army trick, I hate underwear, Now kiss me."

I rolled her onto her back and slid my body on top of her, my hands covered hers, my body covered hers, my mouth covered hers. I was hoping that the heat I was feeling was more than just from the fireplace. In my arms she felt better than I had ever dreamt, to my mouth her kisses were sweeter than I ever imagined. She surrendered to my kiss... her arms wrapped around me, our passion was growing.

Alex looked up into my eyes. "TJ, can I ask you something?

"Anything princess, anything," I whispered as I nibbled on her chin.

"TJ, I want you to make love to me, I've wanted to make love to you since college."

"So, what's the answer?" I asked

"What answer?"

"So, have you always had a crush on me?" I asked as I raised her shirt and my hands found her breasts...

"What? You are incorrigible!" she moaned as her breath caught in her throat...

"You heard me..." my mouth found her nipples, my tongue and teeth causing her hips to arch...

"No fair asking me like this" she moaned.

"I never said I was fair..." my tongue and mouth covered her breasts in kisses and licks. I teasingly bit her nipple...

Her hips continue to move of their own accord... "YES, just quit tormenting me!"

I licked my way down her stomach... teasingly lower, licking, nibbling, leaving goose-bumps every place my mouth touched, my hands found the drawstring of her flannel sleeping pants. I stopped, looked into her eyes, and slowly pulled the drawstring. Her eyes never left mine.

My mouth returned to her stomach, I teasingly licked and kissed her belly button. I lowered my mouth to the top of her waistband, gently pushed the pants down a bit and licked my way lower...

"TJ, you're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered, "that's not I meant."

I nibbled lower, "That's quite a shave you have their Ms. Kavanaugh."

"Mmm, Hmmm," Alex mumbled, "Are you every going to quit teasing me...."

"My dear. I haven't even started teasing you yet."

I raised my head up, pulled her close with my left arm and kissed her. She smelled so wonderful, so soft, so feminine. Even in our college days Alex always smelled so wonderful. That was the first thing I had ever noticed about her, that day that she walked past me in Freshman English. Of course she had to walk past me, I always stayed in the back of the class and this was one of those big Freshman core class auditoriums.

Her kiss was incredible, at the same time her kiss was aggressive yet surrendering, demanding yet giving. My hand cupped her breast, slid lightly down her stomach, finally I moved underneath her waistband. My finger gently spread her lips, feeling her warmth and moisture. Gently I rubbed up and down her lips, never entering. I moved my hand upward and found her clitoris. When my finger passed over it, she gasped. I began to move my finger slowly down, gently entering her and back out to find her love button. Slowly, gently, each time a bit more persistent, a bit more demanding.

Her breath began to come heavier, harsher. She would break our kiss to gasp, but return her mouth to mine as quickly as she had left. Soon, she broke our kiss, buried her face into the nape of my neck and climaxed. Her muscles pulling on my finger, her breasts heaving with each breath, her moisture flowing over my hand. Her hand went to the front of my pants

I moved her hand, "Shhh, there will be plenty of time for that later, but first..." I jumped up from in front of the fire, bent over, and scooped her into my arms. I carried her over to the over-stuffed chair and sat her down. I knelt in front of her and slowly pulled her flannel pants down her long, luxurious legs. Much to my surprise and delight she was completely shaved.

I began with her left foot, sucking each toe slowly and leisurely as my hands gently stroked her leg. I moved to her right leg, taking the same leisurely pace as before. I began to kiss up her legs, taking my time to lightly nibble at her knees. I spread her legs gently as I kissed and licked her inner thighs, higher, higher. She knew where my mouth was going as did I.

My hands gently spread her lips as my tongue found the center of her. Long, gentle licks along her lips, sliding my tongue slowly into her. After what seemed like forever, my mouth found her button, I gently pulled it between my lips as my tongue gently flickered over the nub. My finger again entered her as I began to suck and lick her clit. Her hips arched and a small scream escaped her mouth.

I began to pick up the pace of my tongue and my finger. I moved it deeper, moving from the back wall to the front. Finally I found that spot on the front wall. Finally, she let go, calling out my name as she came. My erection throbbed, I had to have her.

"Alex..."

"No more words," she whispered as she slid out of the chair.

She met me on the floor, both of us on our knees. She kissed me, and slowly began to unbutton my shirt, sliding it over my shoulders. Her mouth moving to bite me on the collarbone, the neck, my breath caught in my throat as her teeth nipped gently at my nipples. She looked me in the eyes and told me to stand.

Her hand went to my belt, expertly unbuckling it, lowering them to my ankles. She had me step out of them. Her hands reached out, she grasped my erection gently and slowly pulled me closer to her. She looked me in the eyes, as her tongue came out of her mouth and she licked me. She continued to look into my eyes as her mouth lowered over me, taking me in. The warmth of her mouth was too much, my head rolled back and my eyes closed. It felt so incredible as her tongue traced the rim and then take me deep into her throat. She made love to me with her mouth. She took her time, sucking me in with long strokes then alternating with her tongue that felt like little jolts of electricity all along my shaft. "Alex, you have to stop," I panted.

"No," she responded as her mouth again engulfed me.

I wrapped my hands in her hair, "Alex, stop, I want to make love to you."

Slowly she released me, looked me in the eye, her eyes crinkled with mischief. "Make me", she said as her mouth returned to my shaft.

"Be careful what you wish for, you keep rubbing that lamp and the genie may grant your wish," I moaned with jagged breath.

Again, that laugh, "Yeah, you aren't so tough."

Here we were, in the midst of making love for the first time, and we were flirting like a couple of kids.

"I've had enough of this insubordination. Just who is the one on their knees here?" I asked as she released me from her mouth.

"Oh, it looks like I'm the one in control." Her hands begin to slowly stroke the length of my shaft.

"Really? Well we will see about that, wont we?" I reached down, and picked her up gently by her hair, pulling enough to get her attention, but not enough to cause real pain. She stood up and looked into my eyes. I gently picked her up and walked with her to the bedroom and laid her across the bed, looked into her eyes as she slowly spread her legs.

"Now, let's talk about control," I said as I rubbed the head of my cock along her lips, savoring the heat of her loins, feeling her moisture. She let out little moans each time I found her clit, with each rub I would push the head of my cock just a little further into her, pulling away as her hips would begin to arch forward to take me deeper.

"I hate you," she hissed between a whimper and a gasp.

"Hate is a very strong word," I said as I slid the length of me deep into her with one quick thrust. I held myself there, not moving as I felt her body begin to respond. "Control Is that what you call what your hips are doing?" I asked.

"Shut up, shut up, just don't stop... don't you dare ever stop."

I began to move within her with long, slow strokes. Pulling myself out until the head was barely engaged, then sliding slowly in, gazing into her eyes with each stroke, slowly building the pace with long, deep strokes... bringing us both close... then slowing down, gently backing off the tempo... changing angles, changing depth, changing speed, teasing, tormenting us both.

A fine sheen of sweat covered both of our bodies, grunts, moans, whispers, and even an occasional growl escaped our lips, we bit, nibbled, and sucked at one another until finally I looked into her eyes and asked if she was ready. There was no answer, she just nodded her head

"Princess, do you need to cum?" Again, she just nodded. I completely stopped moving within her. "No, you need to tell me..."

"Yes, please, make me cum..." she almost pleaded.

Quickly I began to move, long strokes, deep strokes, my balls slapping into her, my pelvis grinding into her clit with each stroke, building the tension again. I looked into her eyes and whispered, "Now princess, you may cum for me."

As her orgasm began to explode from deep within her, I felt the familiar tingle from deep within, my balls began to contract, my cock began to twitch...

"Oh God yes.... I'm cumming... Oh God yes..." she moaned over and over

I grunted, felt the cum began to pour out of me, and finally collapsed on top of her, exhausted and exhilarated. "Now, who was in charge princess?" I asked.

"Hush... just lie with me and let me remember this moment, forever," Alex said as she closed her eyes and nuzzled my neck.

12