Wonderful Time with Boss

Story Info
Hot secretary having fun with her boss.
7.8k words
3.9
153.5k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work in an office. My boss is a very sexy man. And since the first time I met him I found it hard to control my desire for him. I know that every time he saw it was more and more obvious to him that I wanted...

One evening after work I was sitting nude on my boss' lap and he was browsing porn videos on his laptop on his desk. He clicked on Blowjob category and opened a random video. The porn actress was seductively sucking and licking the cock. "You love doing this, don't you?" he whispered in my ear.

I shyly whispered, "Yes Sir! I love doing this with your cock." As I said it my eyes were glued to the small screen watching and admiring the way she was performing. He fast-forwarded the video, the porn actress was on her knees in front of her man looking as if she was ready and waiting to receive his cum all over her face, "And I love doing this," my boss said to me. I smiled a big smile. A facial had been a secret fantasy of mine for so long. I'd always been afraid to ask any of my boyfriends to paint my face with their cum.

Then one time, at my boss's house, I got on my knees and sucked his big cock, trying to show how much I worshipped it. After a time he suddenly stopped me and took my face in his soft hands. Then he asked me a question I'd been dying to hear for so long.

'Would you like to receive and feel my cum on your beautiful face?'

I wanted to scream out in reply, tell him a really big 'yes'. But for some reason I felt frozen. All I could do was smile, give my boss a really big smile. And that was how I told him I would gladly receive his cum.

I kept watching as the smiling actress started getting thick loads of cum on to her face.

This time I wasn't so shy that I couldn't tell my Boss how I felt.

"Oh Sir, I feel honored when you do that to me." His arms cuddled me. Then he clicked on another link - Face-fucking it said. Quickly he clicked on another random video. "What do you think about trying this?" he asked me. I didn't reply. He grabbed my throat with his hand and said, "I wanna fuck this cracking throat. Will you let me hurt you a little?"

This was another of my secret fantasies. It was another thing I had wanted but had always been afraid to ask for. I wanted to be a slut but I didn't want my boyfriends to lose respect for me, or to suddenly hate me for being that way.

For some reason, I don't know why, my Boss seemed to know what I wanted. What I wanted right then was for him to take control of me. I love worshipping his cock. The thought of having him force his thick rod into my mouth was making me so excited.

But I still felt shy about admitting it out loud. "Maybe," was all that I replied.

He was my boss. He wouldn't accept that reply so he began to tell me what to do. "Say yes or say no."

"I, dunno, Sir. Would I be able to take your big cock so deep in my throat?"

"Yes, you can. You have to. And don't worry. I'll take care of you. Now tell me do you want it?"

"Yes, Sir. I want you to shove your cock down my throat."

'Will you let me hurt you?"

I wanted my boss to do anything he wanted with his cock. I wanted to him to anything he wanted with me. But I still wasn't sure if I could cope with it all.

All I could say was 'I am just a little bit afraid Sir.'

"We will go to my farmhouse tomorrow morning. Be ready around 7."

His farmhouse is a special place for both of us. My boss took me there the first time we had sex. It was where he made me walk nude for him under the open sky as he showed me around the property. He was so strong and he made me feel so sexy. The farmhouse was where our office fling had turned into an amazing romance.

The farmhouse is even more special because it is the place where my boss shot his cum on my face for the first time. There was nothing else for me to say once he gave me an order. "Sure Sir."

He ran his hands all over my body, grabbing my sensitive boobs and stroking his fingers over the top of my cunt lips. He was making me so hot and I could feel my chest moving with my heavy breathing.

"Okay. Sweetheart. I have to leave now. Enjoy yourself tonight. I will see you tomorrow be sure to be ready on time."

My boss got up & started putting on his clothes. I had a sudden idea.

"Thank you, Sir. I'll make sure I am on time. What should I put on for you tomorrow?" I asked.

"You know I love to see you naked."

"Ya, but that would be when we reach your farmhouse. On for the way, what should I wear?"

He grinned at me then. "If you can't come nude, then put on anything, I don't care."

"Please don't be angry."

"I'm not angry. You know all the week long I have to see you fully clothed. I see you in the office and all the time I am thinking of how good you look when you are naked for me. The time when we are alone is when I expect you to help me relax. But it's okay. Just don't put on any underwear. okay?"

"As you say, Sir. I feel good to surrender myself to you. I really do. But I want to make a confession."

"Confession? What about?"

"Do you remember the night you were drunk and slept in my bed with your shoes on?"

"Yeah, that was weeks ago. Did I upset you because I was too drunk?"

"No Sir it's not like that. I wanted to tell you, Sir, that night while you were sleeping I kissed your shoes."

"What?" he shouted with a shock, "You kissed my shoes? Why?"

"Well Sir, that night I had made a plan to tell what I feel for you and how much I respect you. How much I want to be yours. And then you were asleep before I got the chance. It was a bit silly but I was feeling so much for you and right then all I wanted to do was to make myself totally yours."

"That's so sweet of you," he kissed my forehead. "Why are you saying all this now?"

"I just want to tell you, now I have the chance that I'm all yours. I am completely yours Sir, if you want me."

"I know you are. I know you are my obedient little slut. All mine. It means so much to me to hear you say it out loud. I really want that too." he smiled at me, a long happy smile. "Why don't you show me what you did that night?"

He sat on his office chair in front of me. I knelt in front of him, the way I have done so many times. This time it was different. This time it was more special and more intimate than anything I'd ever done, for him or for any man. I picked up his shoes, one after the other, and carefully I put them on his feet. I wasn't sure what to do next. I felt a little embarrassed to have made my confession to him. But I had meant every word of it. And I just knew I wanted to prove it to my boss.

So I bowed my head before him and, with all my love, I placed my cheek on his left shoe. Then, wanting him to see how much I adored and worshipped him, I kissed his leather shoe three times. Then I turned to his right shoe and again pressed my cheek on it and then gave it three soft kisses.

Only then did I feel as if I could look at him. I turned my face up and caught his eyes gazing at me. I felt so warm and safe like that. I just had to thank my boss aloud and tell him how grateful I was that he understood my feelings for him.

"I understand them perfectly. And I am very glad you feel like this. Because I feel the same way. I like the way you show your feelings for me." He went on. "This is your rightful place. At my feet." He smiled at me again and this time I kept my eyes locked on his. I no longer felt embarrassed. Instead I felt proud and very, very happy. I was his!

"There are so many things I want to do to you my obedient slut. Not just fucking your face. A lot more." Now I smiled back at my boss. Feeling strong now, I replied, "The pleasure would be all mine Sir. I want you to do everything you want to do to me."

It was obvious that he was turned on. My boss straight away unzipped his pants and took his cock out. I opened my mouth, expecting that he would want me to suck him. Instead he started jerking his wonderful cock. I knew just what to expect now. I watched his hand working on his thick shaft and within a minute he was erupting, shooting and my face was covered in his jizz.

Neither of us said a word. I was still on my knees, now painted with his cum and at last able to say that I belonged to him. Truly I belonged to him. I had worshipped his cock and even worshipped his shoes. I had told the Boss what I had wanted and he had accepted me. Now I was wearing his cum like a proud, owned slut.

I had never been so happy in my life.

The Boss soon dressed himself again and then he left, with a reminder of my instructions for the morning. I sat in his chair for a few moments thinking about what had just happened to me. He has beautifully coated my both cheeks, lips, chin and some on forehead.

His cum was still on my face so I let it dry. It just did not feel right to wash him off my skin. Lucky for me it was late by then and I was able to dress and get to my car without being seen. I got home and went to bed, too excited to even eat.

That night I played with my pussy, thinking of my Boss and all the things he had planned for me the next day. I wondered if it would be the last time I would ever do that without asking permission from my Boss -- my new Master.

I went to sleep very happy, still excited and with his cum dried on my face.

I woke next morning at 5AM. Straight away I was excited by the thought of what was ahead. I freshened up myself, took a long shower, had my breakfast and started preparing myself for him. I applied pink nail paint, lipstick, body lotion, did my hair and the works. I chose long earrings and my favourite bracelet. Then I opened my wardrobe to see what I could wear. Of course I chose something that would please my Boss, letting him take a long look at my body just the way he likes. It was an ultra low cut halter top of hot pink color, open at the back. Then I chose a semi-sheer split pink mini-skirt with a ribbon tie on the left side. I finished with killer high heels and an ankle bracelet on my left foot.

I was looking like a playdoll,a fuckdoll. I was a slut who was ready to do anything his boss might ask for.

I don't remember how quickly those two hours passed before finally he was there -- beeping his car outside. I took a while to lock the doors and walked out to meet him. He got out of the car and smiled warmly. "Damn! That's hot babes! I'm impressed." His words made me happy.

"Thanks. I did it for you. I wanted to be just the way you like me.'

My Boss pulled me to him and slid his hands under my halter top, pulling at the material until my tits were completely exposed. I was thrilled by this. I always enjoy being exposed by him when outside and right then we were standing out on the street. He took both my breasts in his hands and squeezed them gently. I wanted him to take me right there and then. Next I watched as the Boss lowered his head to me and licked my lips with his rosy tongue. Now I smiled at him and I kissed him back.

Finally my fear got the better of me and I asked the Boss if it was time for us to go. We were still standing out on the street and I was scared my neighbor might catch us. He adjusted my top, covering my breasts, and then we were on our way.

In the car I wanted to give my Boss a sign that I was still committed to what I had told him the night before. I wanted to please him and I knew just what to do. I hunched down in my seat and pulled my top so that my perky breasts were exposed, presentable for his gaze. He smiled and, without taking his eyes from the road, gently squeezed my bosoms. I watched him, seeing the signs of his excitement. Then my Boss placed one hand on my thigh and gradually moved up my leg until he was almost touching my pussy. I loved the touch of his hand on me. I sighed and let myself enjoy the feeling of my body being on fire in his presence.

"So will you let me do anything?' he asked me. 'Anything I want today?"

"Yes! Sir! Anything you want I will give it to you. I meant what I said last night. I submit myself completely to you. There are no boundaries anymore."

"Then let's go to the bar."

"Bar?" I questioned him. "At this time?"

My Boss just smiled and drove on towards the next village. We both were silent for the rest of the trip. I'd not travelled this road before which just strengthened the feeling that I had out myself at his mercy.

As he turned into a small carpark I quickly re-positioned my top, covering my breasts once more. I waited for my Boss to come around and open my door. I didn't expect him to be chivalrous. I was eager to show that I truly belonged to him and that I was ready for him to control me. I need not have worried on that score.

My boss took a firm hold on my arm and led me from the car. Without a word he took me through the door and inside. There was loud music playing and even at this hour I could see that people were dancing. I was surprised but I was determined not to say anything out of place. Then my Boss took me down a long flight of stairs to another, larger room. I know my eyes were wide open at what I saw there. A number of women were dancing and most of them there were already semi-nude. A few of them were dancing with men. Others were kissing, and I was certain I could see some, under a towel or behind a table, were giving head to some very happy looking gentlemen. I was shocked by everything I saw there. I was shocked that my Boss had chosen to bring me to a place like this. But I also felt very uncomfortable with being the only woman there who was fully dressed.

My boss immediately took me to the middle of the dance floor. I did not resist. I had no intention of denying him anything he wanted. Soon we were dancing in each other's arms. As we did he ran his hands all over my body. His touch was so sensual! Despite the strange surroundings he was making me aroused, as he always does.

Then without warning he opened the strap at the back of my neck and then undid other strap across the back. I was shocked as he did that. I've often enjoyed being totally naked for him, even outdoors in the woods. But being exposed like that where others could see me was something I wasn't ready for. But I'd submitted myself to him. I had told him there were no more boundaries. I was eager to serve and to please him and suddenly I realized I was very curious about what my Boss would do with me in this new role.

Without a word my boss pulled my halter top away from my body. My tits were on full display now. As if to make sure I understood, he showed me the material and then shoved it in his pocket. Now l was just the same as the other women there -- semi-nude. We began to dance again. He spun me around. I knew why he did this. As I turned my tits swung around, and were fully displayed to everyone there. I could see some of the guys by the tables and they were staring at me. It was thrilling. I know those men enjoyed watching me like that. Even more, I was thrilled at being able to give my Boss that small pleasure of showing of his new slut.

Soon his hands reached down to undo my skirt. This was too much for me, too soon. Without thinking I stopped his hands with mine.

"Sir," I began to protest. I looked into his eyes and I saw that he was staring straight into mine. I didn't know what to do with him looking at me like that. It made me feel his power and reminded me of why I had decided to submit to him. He kept staring into my eyes, persuading me, ordering me to let him remove my skirt. I took my hands from his. And in a flick he popped my skirt off in front of me.

I didn't look down. I was shy. Embarrassed! But my Boss had everything under control. He told me, "Don't bother about the people around you. You're not naked for them. You have bared it all for me. This is for your boss, the man who you want to honor and obey. Am I right?"

I nodded slowly, feeling my face burning red with the humiliation. Everyone in that place could see me completely naked and they must have heard the boss talking about the reasons for my situation. At the same time, knowing that, hearing his words, I felt strong and determined.

My boss kept my skirt in his pocket and started making some funny dance moves. It brought laughter back to my face. He said, "Don't worry, Lucy. You have got a great body. You know how much I like to see it. And it's the best body in this whole place. I am proud to show you off as my slut." His words made me even happier. Many times my boss had made me walk naked in the open air at his farmhouse. I learned very quickly how exciting it was and how much it pleased him. He reminded me of that now; naked in that strange bar and instantly I knew l was comfortable with him despite being not having a single thread on my body.

I began dancing once again with him. We moved softly. It really felt very romantic to be like that with my boss in that place. We were kissing and touching. Every now and then he ran his hands over my body and we would both moan with pleasure. He was making me feel incredibly sexy and I was so pleased to make him so happy. Finally he was getting one of his great wishes, to have me naked in public in front of a group of strangers.

Most of the people in the room were watching us dance. But my boss wanted more, he really wanted to show me off. He took me by my hand and made me walk with him around the room. We passed by every table where he made me pause to everyone could get a close look at my naked body. It was thrilling actually because I got lots of compliments from both the men and the women. I heard them all say things like 'sexy babe', 'fabulous tits' and 'great ass'.

Then I heard someone murmur about my 'beautiful fucking face' and I became even more turned on. Hearing that comment had reminded me of the face fucking my Boss planned to give me. I guessed it would be coming pretty soon from now. Knowing that and standing naked in front of everyone like that made me feel more bold, confident and proud than I had ever felt before.

My boss still wasn't sure about how I felt. He went over to the bar to get beers for us. 'To help you relax.' he told me. So while he was ordering the beers I decided to show him how much I was ready to give myself to him. He wanted to be proud of me being naked in public and I wanted to show him that I felt the same way.

I went back to dance floor again. Slowly, sensually and seductively I began to dance for him. I saw him watching me, his eyes widening a little as I moved for him. I ran my hands up over my body, cupping my breasts, playing with my pussy. I even turned and bent forward, flashing my ass for him and my audience. I was feeling even bolder so this time I held the cheeks of my bottom and bent over even further. This way both my holes were showing to my audience and to my Boss. I didn't care. In fact, right then I'd already started thinking about the time he would take me in back, making use of my smaller hole and making himself the owner of my whole body.

When my Boss was sitting with our beers he beckoned me to come to him. I walked across the room with a very pompous gait, showing everyone how comfortable and how proud I was to belong to him.

I saw from the look in his eyes how impressed my Boss was with my new behaviour. We enjoyed beer and I noticed that no-one else was dancing and no-one else was as completely naked as I was. That made me a little more horny and I started to get eager about everything else the Boss had planned for me on this day.

'When will we get there?' I asked him softly. 'Where?' was his reply. I looked into straight into his eyes, tossed my head up and licked my lips seductively.

My boss quickly got up and with a very big smile he just said "Let's go!". He tossed me my top and skirt and I knew he was ready to make the rest of my dream come true. I gave him big a hug.

"Sir, I was a fool for not coming out nude with you. I'm extremely sorry. Please let me make it up to you. Please let me remain nude for the rest of our trip. Please!"

12