Wonderful Wednesday Ch. 1

Story Info
The tale of an erotic Wednesday in November 1981.
2.5k words
3.67
15.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by notenufsx4me and lovetoread

Chapter 1: Jason meets Julie and meets with Gayle

It was early fall in East Texas. Carter had been in office followed by Reagan. The weather was hot and dry just like my sex life. Hi, I am Jason and I would like to tell you a story that happened to me one Wednesday.

I was going through a dry spell, I mean to say it had been such a long time since I have had sex I do not remember who gets tied up! I was half dead from a terminal case of the blue balls when I met a woman delivering parts where I work. Her name is Julie, and we hit it off great, right from the start.

Julie is a blonde-haired lady and I will mention only the third blonde-haired woman I have ever dated in my life. I am twenty-five five foot seven, reddish blonde hair and I have blue eyes.

I have dated a lot but somehow blonde-haired women just never appealed to me that much, but of course there is an exception to every rule and Julie was one of them. Julie delivered an electrical motor to our building and man o' man she was looking good! Her long blonde hair was in ringlets and shining the sunlight. Julie is tall at five foot-nine, her long legs and tight little ass was wearing the blue jeans out from the inside! She was wearing a crop-top and two-inch heels which help set her ample breast swaying with each step.

The rest of the men where I work all looked like fat starving coyotes with their tongues hanging out. Wolf whistling like a bunch of heathens. Whistling like they never saw a good-looking woman before. None of them approached her which is a wonder because several of them were hound dogs when it comes to pussy.

My job included handling the parts at that building, so I was the one who talked to Julie. Julie and I chatted for a few minutes aware of being the center of attention with everyone watching and listening to every word we said.

I wanted to ask Julie out and I did not want everyone there to have their noses stuck in our affairs, so I asked Julie to give me a ride to our main office that she had to go right by anyway. As soon as we were in her truck our conversion got real personal, real fast. By the time Julie drove the quarter mile through our plant we found out that we were both single and unattached and that, yes we liked each other enough to make a date. Armed with her full name and telephone number, I gave Julie a quick kiss good-bye telling her I would call her that afternoon after work.

The guys back at my building were ribbing me pretty good about Julie and after awhile when I had enough I informed them that they were a bunch of gutless assholes, waved Julie's paper with her name and phone number at them, and told them to kiss my ass. This may seam uncouth behavior to you however at that time and place it was the customary thing to do.

Waiting until six-o'clock when I thought Julie would be home, I called her. Julie was as eager as I to get together. After a long discussion about what each of us liked and disliked in people, we made a date for the next night which was Wednesday.

Julie and I made plans for an early supper and than we were to go be back to my house for drinks and some good old fashioned down to earth fooling around.

Wednesday at work passed swiftly; it was as though only a couple of hours had passed until I was driving back home.

I had just stripped my work clothes off and was wearing only my underwear when the doorbell rang. The time was a little after four o-clock. I could not imagine who could be at my door that time of day except maybe a salesman of some kind. I had no intention of talking to them so I did not put any clothes on I just walked to the door and peeked out the blinds covering the small window in the upper half of the door.

To my astonishment it was Gayle. My heart starting racing, moreover, I could feel myself getting a getting a hard on even as I reached for the door handle!

At that time Gayle was twenty-one and in the prime of her short life; but the complete saga of Gayle and myself is for another time. As brunettes go she was very, very nice looking. Gayle drove most men insanely jealous. I could always pick out her boy friend, date or whatever in any nightclub from across the room from where I was talking to her. They all were the six foot six, young gorilla looking guys with dark hair, angry faces and smoke curling out of both ears. However, like I said that story is for later.

I snatched open the door with a "Damn Gayle it's good to see you." Reaching through the door grabbing her right arm and pulling her into the kitchen, I never turned her loose, instead taking two steps back I stopped and pulled her to me. Planting her crouch against mine while smashing her tits into my chest I french kissed her, feeling all the special passion only Gayle could bring out of my soul.

The feel of her body responding to mine increased my passion as well as the length and girth of my straining hard on. Still holding her hand I lead Gayle in to the living room, stopping just inside the door. We french kissed as only lovers can, our tongues intertwined, wet lips touching, rubbing, our bodies pressed against each other. Time seemed to have stopped for both of us.

Finally even Gayle and I had to come up for air. Standing there with her arms around my neck and mine around her waist. Soon my fingers were in the hip pockets of her jeans keeping the heat of her already hot pussy pressed against my dick I asked her what was up, her coming over at my house that time of day.

"You for one thing!" she said laughing and then, "Oh, I was bored and just decided to go driving around, " she said.

"Your lying baby!" I said. "You have not been out of the shower twenty minutes, it is a hundred degrees outside and you have not even broken a sweat. "

"Ok, ok, I'm busted, " Gayle said, giggling. "I was horny and decided to drive over and see if you wanted to fuck!"

"So, why did you take a shower first?"

"Because sweetheart, " said Gale as she stomped her foot and looked at me like I was stupid, "I lived with you for three weeks; I know you like your pussy squeaky clean!"

With a low wicked laugh I said in my best East Texas drawl, "Now that was mighty thoughtful of ya ma'am".

"Now look here, " Gayle exclaimed, "Are you going to stand around wisecracking all day or are you going give me some? I have to be back home by six for supper or mom will bitch at me. "

Jason looked down at his bulging under wear with a smear of precum soaking through and than back at Gayle standing there fully clothed and said." Hell, woman if you're waiting on me you're backing up. "

Two minutes later they were naked with Gayle on her back laying on the living room carpet, Jason had his dick inserted halfway into Gayle's sticky wet cunt and knew he was in trouble. He wanted nothing more than to shoot his cum into the deepest recesses of her hot pussy and that he knew would not be a good ideal. For one thing gale would never let him forget coming so soon, and for another he wanted to fuck the living daylights out of the sexy little bitch!

Finishing his initial thrust Jason froze, his rod fully inserted with his balls pressing firmly against Gayle's mound. He could feel the muscles around his prostate pulsating, pumping even more precum down his shaft. He knew he was going to come soon.

"Gayle" Jason announced "I am way to horny for this we had better do something else first or I will come in the next thirty seconds for sure. "

Gayle starting giggling saying "I've got some good pussy, huh baby!"

"Goddamit don't do that!" Jason said quickly between clenched teeth with his eyes closed fighting back the urge to let go and fill Gayle with his jism, pulling out as fast as he could.

Standing up and pulling Gayle to her knees Jason asked Gayle if she remembered how he had taught her to suck him until his dick pulsed with a large load of precum, then immediately stopping and squeezing of the flow at the base of his shaft.

"I sure do!" Exclaimed Gayle grabbing his dick saying yum, yum! Before licking a large drop of precum from the slit in the bulbous head with anticipation.

Unable to take her arousing blowjob for long and trembling in his eagerness, Jason placed Gayle on her hands and knees. Pulling Gayle's ass cheeks slightly a part for better access Jason entered her with one lusty powerful thrust. As Gayle was pushed forward by his thrust, Jason placed both hands on Gayle's hips and pulled her back to bottom out on his dick, grinding his hips in a side-to-side motion.

Slamming backward in time with his thrusts Gayle reached one hand down to stroke her clit. The sensation of his dick inside her hot wet pussy and her fingers rubbing was almost too much. Making her fingers slow their movements, she waited, knowing that Jason wanted to make her cum himself.

Jason picked up the pace, there was less stopping to grind now as Jason started to pound Gayle's pussy, grunting softly each time his crotch slammed in to her ass with a loud smacking sound.

The urgency to cum postponed, Jason slacked off on his pounding of Gayle's pussy, settling down to a medium speed stroking Jason asked Gayle if it felt good to her.

"Oh yes baby, it feels so good to have you slam into me. Your hard dick fills me up just right." Turning to look over her shoulder, Gayle gazed at him with her lust filled eyes.

Pulling out of Gayle's hot box, I helped her lay down on the carpeted floor on her back. Placing the back of Gayle's knees on my shoulders I moved forward over her rolling her up until the head of my dick parted her lips once again. I started slow then sped up rapidly, thrusting only the head of my dick past the lips of her pussy. This action was guaranteed to drive Gayle crazy and I knew when I suddenly plunged full length into I knew she would start cumming in seconds.

Feeling him tease her with the head of his cock, Gayle knew that Jason was going to make her cum soon. Waiting with unbridled anticipation for the slam of his rampaging dick inside of her was driving her insane.

Plunging in to the hilt with as much force as I could, Rubbing Gayle's clit with my pubic hair I rocked my hips from side to side. Freezing in place flexing my engorged dick buried deep inside Gayle. I was only able to listen to her moans of pleasure for a couple of seconds before I started fucking her with long slow forceful thrusts.

Carried away with passion, head twisting from side to side, Gayle was unable to stop the moan from coming from her. Hips thrusting up, meeting his movements, wanting the pleasure to keep going for a moment longer. Feeling him slow down, Gayle asked him to get on his back so that she could ride him.

As soon as Gayle asked to ride me I lay down on my back, Reaching up to grasp her waist as she engulfed my dick with her pouty cunt lips.

Gayle closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as she posted on my dick much like she would ride a horse. Before long Gayle had increased her speed to a gallop leaning forward placing each hand palm down on my chest as she started whimpering. I was getting close to cumming by this time, as I grabbed Gayle's waist and held her immobile while I pumped up into her as fast and hard as I could.

His hands keeping her still was the last straw as Gayle's orgasm slammed through her. Shaking all over, she dropped to Jason's chest as her moaning got louder and her pussy clenched tightly in her pleasure.

When Gayle started cumming her body went to trembling, her vagina clenched and unclenched my swollen member. I surrendered to the urge. With Gayle's cries filling the room and her finger nails digging into the flesh on my chest I unleashed a torrent of hot cum deep into her slippery cunt. Gayle, still impaled on my softening dick lay forward down on my chest breathing heavily, her left hand playing with my hair spoke saying "My god Jason you always know how to make me cum so much harder than anybody else. "

"That because I have an unfair advantage over them" I said grinning. "After all I taught you almost everything you know about sex!"

Gayle pinched my left side just below my rib cage saying, "You taught me everything I know about sex, and you were damn good at it too!"

I questioned Gayle as to whether she really had to be back home at six o'clock. She replied, "Yes doll, I do. "

"Well, sweet cheeks" I said. "You had better get started because it's fifteen till already".

"Hell!" Gayle exclaimed. "I've got to go!"

Jumping up, grabbing her clothes and running in to the bathroom had dislodged my shrinking member from her body leaving my cock and balls soaked with our mingled juices. I was not about to get cum all over my carpet and the only thing close was my underwear so I used that to clean up as best as I could. By the time I had cleaned myself to a sticky dryness, Gayle was fully dressed.

It was a quick kiss on the lips and an I love you babe as she went out the door. I went into the bathroom to take a shower and to get dressed for my date with Julie in about an hour. I hoped she would be a little late so that I could slip in a little nap before arrived!

It looked like the old wham, bam, thank you ma'am was reversed this time, but I have to admit it sure hit the spot!