"Wonderful" with Gal Gadot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RV96
RV96
18 Followers

"Holy shit RENE DON'T STOP! DOITDOITDOIT OH FUCK I'M NEARLY THERE. FUCKING PLEASE!" Gal was on Cloud 9 and I was nearly there with her as continued more oral game with her pussy.

"FUCK RENE I'M CUMMIIIIIING!" And came she did and it was a site to see. She dropped from her position was she fell back on the bed with her left leg around me, my tongue never leaving her pussy. I savored every last drop of her delightful pussy juices, drinking them up like I never had anything to drink for days.

There was about a minute or two of us catching our breaths with no words spoken. I then broke the silence.

"So.....Was I ok?" I jokingly asked Gal, her still being spent and looking up at the ceiling.

"I needed that." She pants still recovering. She then turns to me and kisses me, once again back to intensity and I return it.

"If that rimjobbing bothered you, I'm sorry. It was spur of the moment." I told her.

"Don't! I'm not the biggest fan of anal sex though I am up for it when the time is right, but rimjobbing? Yeah why not?" She replies as we both laugh.

"But don't get any ideas for anal tonight mister!"

"Your wish is my command." I told her as she gets up off the bed and reaches for my belt. She grabs my belt from the floor and I look confused.

"Um...Gal?: I asked.

"It's ok I won't hurt you with it." She sweetly replies. First, she playfully taunts me with my belt, using it as the Lasso of Truth. Damn, this would've been a billion times greater than it already it is if she was in full Wonder Woman regalia but who am I to complain? She grabs both my wrists and uses my belt to tie them to the headboard and crawls on top of me slowly, my cock feeling the juices from her pussy dripping.

"You ready babe?" Gal asks.

"DO IT." I reply bluntly, desperate to finally be inside of Gal Gadot.

Gal slowly lowers herself onto me and God I wanted to unload right there.

"Oooooohhhhmmmm" Gal moans with a sexy smile on face and her eyes closed. Her snatch was so tight, warm, and inviting. I was in heaven. Like I said, if I died tonight, it would've been worth it.

After a few seconds, Gal and I get used to each other so she slowly starts rocking back and forth on my cock. My hands hurt slightly at first as I've never experienced anything quite like this but the pleasure I was feeling and the pleasure I was giving Gal subdued the pain and then some.

"Yesyesyes" Gal moans as her pace slowly starts to increase as I begin moaning in pleasure.

"Holy shit Gal keep going! Don't fucking stop please! Yes"

Her hands reach my chest and she plants a kiss on me that I gladly return. She then arched her back with her breasts in the air and hair whipping back. Goddamn what a sight.

"Uh yeah gogogogogogo oh fuck!" She was now going at a rapid pace and I can feel my wrists loosening from the belt, either because Gal didn't tightened it hard enough, the fairly large amounts of sweat showing up on both or bodies, or the fucking was that vigorous. Probably all of the above. In any case, I knew she was gonna climax again.

"OHMY GOD RENE I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN! FUCKING CUMMING AGAIN!" Gal yells.

"Do it." I whisper and she does. And at the same exact moment, as she's cumming, the grip on the belt loosens and my hands are free are she falls over me. I go to her leaking juices, this time with her ass hanging out and eat from behind. I lick her clit and her asshole for what feels like 10 minutes but was really 2. Time was slowing down and I didn't care and I don't think she did either.

I stopped eating her out and I was getting ready to fuck her but I just realized something.

"Shit! Uh Gal got any condoms around??" I questioned.

"Sorry, I don't." She says rather plainly.

"Damn! Uh...How are we..." Before I can finish, she kisses me and reassures me this:

"I'm on the pill Rene. Cum inside me." She pulls me back to the bed and spreads her legs open for me.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Please I'm giving you permission. Quite frankly, even if I wasn't on the pill, I would've let you." She smiles.

I rub my hard member against her wet center and we both brace ourselves as I finally slide into her.

"OHHHHHHHH" we both moan simultaneously. I was in heaven. My strokes were very slowly and loving. This was not fucking; It was love-making. At least I think it was. Gal then wraps her legs around me and kisses me, which is code for me to start slowly increasing my strokes.

"Hmmmm" Was all I can let out I began to pick up my pace. Making eye contact with Gal, her hair was a mess and both of our bodies were covered in sweat. Her eyes were fill with needness and lust.

"Oh shit Gal you're fucking amazing. OH GODDAMN IT" I moaned against her mouth as my breaths were increasing as was my pace.

"Keep going Rene oh shit!" Gal moaned back.

To add more pleasure for us both, I unwrapped Gal's long legs from around me and planted them on my shoulders , now able to full thrust into her with the pace I think we both wanted.

"OH SHIT THERE RIGHT THERE DON'T FUCKING STOP RENE!!" Gal is all but screeching now. I spread her legs and she plants her hands on my forearms, which is going to further push me over the edge. And I think Gal can sense that.

"FUCK GAL I'M ALMOST THERE. IT'S COMING."

"IN MY PUSSY. Shoot your load in my pussy!!"

I nod as I now start pounding her at a feverish pace her whipping and tits moving.

"OH GOD HERE IT CUMS!!!!

"CUM WITH ME RENE I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

And that was it. With one final push, I buried my cock deep inside her and came harder than I ever have before or even knew was possible. 3 Long ropes of cum along with about 11 smaller spurts.

Both of us, panting and now covered in sweat, cuddle next to each other with the only sound filling the room is our breaths. My head is spinning and on Cloud 9. After about 2 minutes of silence, I once again break the silence.

"Wonderful. That was wonderful." I blurt out loud.

Gal just laughs and gives a slight kiss on the cheek.

"Um....Gal. About what you said. Those 3 words. Was it heat of the moment or did you mean it?" I asked almost innocently.

"Bit of both. YOU are wonderful, Rene." She replies with a wink and a kiss.

Epilogue.

After that amazing day, we began dating, our 11 year age difference be damned. I met her ex husband, who was very kind and her precious daughter Alma. Also, I moved up to slightly higher working positions on future DCEU films. Hell, she managed to get me a role as an extra on Justice League, which was my dream. Gal Gadot was indeed a wonderful woman.

THE END

RV96
RV96
18 Followers
12