Wonderland in Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The castle was just as she remembered it, and Alice made her way to the throne room. She searched around and was upset to find that the mirror was not there. Alice couldn’t think where the mirror could have been moved. She stopped and caught her breath as a thought came to her. What if the mirror had been broken? Alice hadn’t given it much thought; she had just assumed that the mirror would be there. The only choice she had was to continue to search the castle. Alice tried the basement first, hoping that the mirror had been put in storage. She found plenty of other discarded items, but no mirror.

Alice returned to the main floor and began to search. She dodged the card guards and swept each room, but turned up nothing. Alice finally started going to the higher floors. She made her way through all the rooms, and still no mirror. Alice stopped at the hallway leading to the last room. Two card guards guarded it, and Alice knew that it must be the Red Queens room. It was the only place that the mirror could be. The problem was, that she needed to get by the guards. Alice came up with a plan. She quietly made her way back downstairs and outside. She grabbed two of the card dogs from the yard, and brought them inside. It was difficult keeping them quiet, but she managed. She stopped by the kitchen and found the last piece to her plan.

Alice stood around the corner from the Queen’s bedroom. She sat the two card dogs down, and let them smell the soup bone that she had found in the kitchen. She tossed it down the corridor and the dogs ran after it. They yelped and barked as they both fought for the bone, drawing the guards’ attention. When the guards came to chase the dogs away, Alice slipped behind them and headed for the Queen’s door. She opened the door, and quietly snuck inside.

The room was quiet and dark, but Alice could see the mirror sitting in the corner of the room. She tip toed across the room, and almost made it to the mirror. She was stopped in her tracks, as a lantern was uncovered. Alice froze in her tracks as the Red Queen sat up in her bed.

“I knew you would be coming for the mirror.” The Queen said with a wicked smile.

Alice judged the distance to the mirror. There was no way that the Queen could reach her before she jumped through. Alice made a dash for the mirror. She was just about to reach it when she tripped over something on the floor. She landed hard, and spun around to see what she had hit. There was nothing there. Alice began to move and try for the mirror again, when she saw a smiling pair of teeth appear in the air. She stood up, but the Red Queen was already upon her, blocking her way to the mirror.

The Cheshire cat appeared on the Queens bed, smiling as usual. “You don’t want to leave so soon do you?” he purred.

Alice growled at the cat. “You set me up! Damn cat!” she yelled.

“I told you that wonderland had changed. Why shouldn’t I?” he countered.

“I don’t care how wonderland has changed. If you think I’m going to let this wacko chop my head off or bake me in a pie then your ask crazy as she is.” Alice yelled.

Alice hadn’t paid enough attention to the Red Queen, and was surprised when the Queen grabbed her from behind. The Queen overpowered her and struggled to get Alice to the bed. Alice put up a good fight, but was not a match for the Queen. She found herself pinned to the bed, with the Red Queen on top of her.

“I don’t think you’ll be getting away this time.’ The Queen whispered.

Alice noticed for the first time that the Queen was not exactly as she remembered her. Whereas the Queen had been quite round before, she was now quite shapely. Her breasts bulged underneath her red gown, and Alice could see an impressive amount of muscle in her arms. Even more surprising was the Queens face. She wasn’t ugly any more. In fact, she was quite attractive, in a gothic sort of way.

“See, the Queen and I have become friends. She appreciates my…talents.” The Cat explained, his head appearing over the Queens shoulder. “I hope you like the Queens new look. She has great…taste.” The cat chuckled.

The Queen rolled her eyes at the cats’ last statement. “I knew that you would be back, and I was right. You were quite the little tart before, and your even more so now. I am going to have so much fun.” She said.

“Yeah, yeah. 'Off with the head'. I know.” Alice growled.

Alice was gathering herself to try and push the Queen off, but she did something unexpected. The Red Queen leaned down and kissed Alice. Alice was taken off guard as the Queen pressed her lips tightly to hers. It was a deep kiss which Alice tried to fight, but couldn’t. She felt the Queens tongue pressing into her mouth and slowly accepted it. Alice soon found herself eagerly kissing the Queen back. The kiss lasted for minutes before the Queen pulled away.

“Mm…she does taste sweet.” The Queen said.

“I take it you don’t want to cut my head off?” Alice asked. She was now very aware of the Queens body pressed against her.

“I’m a different Queen now. I started working out, and found the real me.” The Queen explained, cupping her hands to her breasts. “I think I was a little harsh on you before. You certainly have grown into a fine you woman.” The Queen explained.

“So what do you want with me?” Alice asked.

“That’s pretty simple.” The Queen said with a smile. She took Alice’s hands and placed them on her breasts, making her squeeze. Alice was speechless. She hadn’t expected for the Red Queen to look like she did, nor did she ever think that the Queen would be trying to get under her skirt. One thing she did have to admit; the breasts she was squeezing were firm and felt absolutely delicious. Alice had never done it with another woman, but wasn’t averse to trying it. She gave the Queens breasts a few more squeezes, and then circled each nipple with a thumb.

“I guess that I can hang around for a while. But I do need to get home eventually.” Alice explained while she pinched the Queens nipples.

“I can agree to that.” The Queen replied. She reluctantly pulled away from Alice and stood up. She pulled her nightgown over her head, and stood smiling. Alice propped herself up on her elbows and looked at the Queen. She had to admit that the Queen sure had changed, and for the better. She was a different woman from head to toe. Her black hair was now short and straight, and her lips were painted a deep red. Her body was barely short of fantastic, not like how Alice remembered. She was about the same height as Alice, but was now busty with a slim waist and flared hips. Alice couldn’t help but notice that the Queens pubic patch was dyed red, and shaved in the shape of a red heart.

“Wow, you sure have changed.” Alice said in amazement.

The Queen grinned and ran her hand down her stomach. “I use the royal ab-cruncher for thirty minutes every day.” She said. “You seem to have grown quite well yourself.”

Alice kicked off her shoes, then pulled off her blouse and skirt and tossed them to the floor. She pulled herself up to a sitting position, with her legs tucked underneath. She had almost forgotten that the Cat was in the room, but saw his tail swishing back and forth from atop a table.

“I’m still mad at you cat. Don’t even think about joining the fun.” She told him.

For the first time that Alice could remember, the cat wasn’t smiling. “What do you mean? I did all of the work and I can’t play?” the cat asked forlornly.

“That’s right, you don’t get to play. If you would have been up front in the beginning, then you would have saved us a lot of time.” Alice said with a huff.

“Well now, lets not be so hasty.” The Queen interrupted, “He does have his uses.”

“Come now cat. You should apologize to Alice.” The Queen said, motioning the cat forward with her hand.

The Queen climbed onto the bed and gently pressed Alice onto her back. She turned around and pulled Alice’s legs apart, holding them open. Alice watched as a pink tongue appeared between her legs. She was prepared as the long tongue swiped lazily over her exposed pussy, but she wasn’t prepared for the feeling. The cat’s tongue felt soft and rough all at once and her hands dug into the sheets.

“I told you he was good.” The Queen said. She continued to hold Alice’s legs apart as the cats’ eyes popped into view. His tongue flicked rapidly over Alice’ pussy and her head thrashed from side to side. Alice felt like she was in heaven as the cat drilled his tongue into her slit. She new that it couldn’t be possible but she felt herself beginning to come. It hadn’t been a minute yet, and she felt her stomach tightening. Alice was soon gushing cream over the cats’ tongue, which lapped up every drop.

“Now, now cat. That’s enough.” The Queen ordered the cat when Alice seemed like she couldn’t take any more.

Alice was drenched in sweat, and felt as if she had just ran a marathon. “Holy shit.” She groaned as her body still shook.

“Now you see why I keep him around.” The Queen explained.

The Red Queen lifted and positioned herself over Alice, replacing the Cat who was now sitting in a chair licking his paws. Alice found herself looking into the very wet red slit of the Queen. She lifted her head and stuck her tongue out, letting the tip barely touch the queens’ lips. Alice pulled her tongue back and evaluated her first taste of another woman. She found that the taste wasn’t unpleasant, and gave the Queen a much deeper lick. She started at her clit and let her tongue sink between the Queens lips, licking downward slowly.

The Red Queen moaned and lowered her mouth to Alice’s slit and began to nibble on her clit. The stimulation shot through Alice like a jolt of electricity. She pressed her mouth tightly to the Queens syrupy cunt and sucked hard. The Queen was oozing cream like a faucet, and Alice slurped down every drop. She had never been with another woman, so she just tried all of the things that she liked. The queen was soon hunching her hips and grinding her pussy down on Alice’s mouth. Alice gulped and swallowed as the Queen came, her mouth filling up with sticky cream.

Alice was hot and almost in a frenzy when the Queen moved from atop of her. She began to finger herself as she watched the Queen. The Red Queen hurried to one of her trunks and flipped the lid open. She came back to the bed carrying her royal scepter. It was made of gold and jewels, and each end was capped off by a large heart shaped ruby the size of a golf ball. The Queen climbed back on the bed with a gleam in her eye. She position one end of the scepter against Alice’s pussy and began to push. Alice yelped in surprise as the smooth ruby parted her lips and slipped into her slippery cunt.

“This is one of my most favorite toys.” The Queen said as she fed more of the scepter into Alice. Alice grunted as the Queen began to move the scepter in and out, fucking Alice with the jewel-encrusted rod. The Queen stopped for a moment and repositioned herself on the bed. She sat down and placed her legs over Alice’s. She positioned the other end of the scepter against her own cunt. She didn’t tease, and quickly drove the rod inside. Alice and the Queen locked arms and kissed. There mouths twisted together as they frantically humped the scepter. The rod was just long enough, and their wet cunts mashed together at the end of each thrust. They were soon making wet smacking sounds, holding on to each other as they experienced one orgasm after another.

Alice and the Queen kept fucking in one way or another until early in the morning, finally falling asleep, the scepter still sticking lewdly from Alice’s overworked slit.

Alice was finally awakened by kisses from the Queen, and after another bout and a long bath for two, was ready to leave. The Queen provided Alice with a new blouse and skirt, exactly like the one she already had. It seemed that the Queen had really liked the outfit. The Queen also presented Alice with two gifts. The first was a videocassette of the previous nights exploits. It was clear that the King of hearts had been stowed away in a closet with his camera. The queen had prohibited him from playing for the evening, and confided in Alice that she planned on using him after Alice had left. It was apparent that the King got off on that kind of treatment.

The second gift the queen gave Alice was a bottle of purple pills. Any time Alice wished to visit wonderland, all she had to do was take one of the pills. Alice tucked the bottle in the pocket of her skirt. She knew that she would need them.

Alice stepped through the mirror, and concentrated on the one located in the family living room. The Queen had been quite helpful in telling her how it worked. She stepped out of the mirror and into her house at 11:30pm. She was home a half-hour before her curfew on the night she had left. Alice brought the bottle of pills up to her room, and hid them in her closet. She didn’t want her parents finding them. They would use them all up and she wouldn’t get a chance to go back to wonderland.

Alice headed back out the house and back to the party. After all, the night was still young.