Won't Make It Easy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you come back to my office--"

"Yes, boss lady." He saluted her military style, following her down a narrow hall that turned and led to a decent sized office. "Is it okay if we have a safe word or something?"

She smiled. At least their shared sense of humor seemed to lift any tension from the phone call earlier.

Her office further emphasized her taste for things old and new. Glamorous vintage Hollywood starlet portraits adorned the walls. A plush cheetah print fabric covered a retro style couch. A heavy teakwood desk and large leather chair was situated under the room's only window.

As Nathan took in the room's features, privately noting to himself that the couch would definitely fit them both, Amara seized the moment for seduction.

Little did she know, Nathan had his own seduction in mind. He had been at her mercy when he stood at the shop door. Now he HAD to make her know that the tables had turned.

Moments ago, Amara tentatively stepped up behind him. He knew this because he could feel her warm breath on his neck. The sensation caused all kinds of havoc, flooding blood to his cock.

Then, like a vampire from one of those popular tv shows or movies, he moved at lightning speed to reverse the advantage. In only a matter of nanoseconds, he had her arms pinned behind her back. He thrust her forward towards her desk. With a kick of his foot, he sent her chair flying across the room.

She inhaled shakily, butterflies fluttering in her stomach, enthralled as to what his next move would be.

Nathan didn't have a blueprint to this scenario. But he knew one thing was for damn sure. He was going to devour her. He let go of his grip on her from behind only to make her place her hands flattened shoulder width apart on her desktop.

"Don't move," he ordered in a stern whisper. With her back facing him, he could execute each move with the element of surprise. He aligned the front of his body to the back of hers. A deep breath in and out made Nathan revel in the differences between their anatomy. He placed his thumbs at the base of her spine, dragging them inches lower to where her back tapered out to a firm round ass worthy of the pin-up girl posters in her store.

He tilted his head to the left, shocking the shit out of her when he stole a bite at the crevice between her neck and shoulder. He flicked a reptilian lick at her collarbone.

She felt like she had just taken the highest plunge on a rollercoaster.

"You want more, don't you?" His hushed tone made her listen even closer, made each word more devastating. "You're already wet." He dipped his pointer and middle finger below the drawstring band of her sweats.

"MMMMMmmmm...delicious."

Amara heard a slurping sound. She peeped over her shoulder just in time to see Nathan inserting his fingers into his mouth, licking her creamy juices.

He savored her unique taste. "Look what you did. You made me hungry." Out of nowhere, Nathan knelt to the ground, gripping her tight at the back of the knees. He clenched the soft gray cotton of her pants and yanked them down savagely. They fell to her ankles.

"Hmmm no panties..." He nibbled at the inside of her thighs, inhaling her musky aroused scent.

She didn't know whether to respond or stay quiet. She just didn't want him to stop.

Without warning, he glided only the very tip of his tongue from the opening of her slit into the folds of her lips. Spreading his mouth into an elongated 'O', he suckled onto her pussy, lapping at it in long pendulum strokes.

Amara thought she was having an out of body experience.

He felt her clit pulsating, swollen now with her arousal.

"Mmmmm...." his unintelligible murmur added a vibrating sensation. "Spread your legs wider for me, Amara."

She did as she was told. His saying her name added a new dimension to the whole act.

Now he took the surface of his tongue and curled it upward, making a cradling hammock for her pussy that he retracted back and forth against it.

"OHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!" Amara moaned. She could feel a building climax.

He continued his assault on her slippery pussy, alternating between soft lapping licks, delicate kisses, then hardening his tongue to stiffly poke and prod into her tunnel.

She felt her legs buckle. She didn't know how much longer she could support herself with them.

He stopped. "Come over to the couch."

She followed. What was he--- a fucking mind reader?! To her surprise, he laid down on his back.

"Come sit..."

Her brows furrowed.

"...on my mouth" he finished.

As if that was the only logical thing to do! He slid her top down to her waist. She wasted no time following Nathan's instructions.

He had a death grip on her hips, pulling her harder against his mouth, if that were even possible.

"Look at me, Amara."

She glanced downward into his eyes, her hair cascading over her shoulders. Lightning struck through her. Feeling him claim her pussy orally was one thing. Watching him do the damn thing was.... priceless.

"I want you to see this, realize who's doing this to you."

She had to look away eventually. It was almost too much, too overwhelming. So, she rocked back and forth, grinding herself against his soft, wet lips.

"That's right. Feed me your pussy. I'm so hungry for you." To illustrate that point, he scathed his teeth over her clit, nibbled it, licked it mercilessly, and proceeded to suck on it like he was drinking from a straw.

Amara slammed her hands back onto his chest. She clawed her nails into his flesh.

In this position, her breasts propelled forward, prominently bouncing to the rhythm of her building orgasm.

Nathan released her clit and went back to cradling her pussy with the opening of his mouth. He brushed his tongue along her clit in a windshield wiper motion.

THAT sent her over the edge. Her body trembled and convulsed like she was having a exorcist type seizure.

Nathan reached upwards to embrace her back into his arms. Amara came undone. She felt like pieces of her had exploded all over her office.

When she finally came to her senses, she noticed that Nathan's eyes were focused on her in a penetrating stare. What do you say after something like that?!

"That was..." She gathered her thoughts.

Intensity in his eyes, he waited her out.

The phone in the front store rang, then reverberated to the phone in her office, giving the awkward moment a sound effect. On the fifth ring, Amara heard her own voice. 'Sorry, you have reached Moda Amara after hours. Please leave your name and number and we will get back to you.'

Nathan tuned out the customer's voice that followed. The only thing that mattered was what Amara was about to say.

"That was...?" He prompted her. His mind filled in the blank mad-lib style with words like 'amazing' or 'mind-blowing', but he wanted her version.

"That was," she started again, "farther than I should have gone with you."

Nathan felt like he did during an unfortunate soccer game in gym class years ago when he 'accidentally' got kicked in the balls by an opponent---a sinking, blurring feeling to the pit of his stomach. But he opted to stay positive.

"There's no such place as too far with me."

"I can see that." She said sarcastically. "This is only the second time I've seen you."

In terms of reality, maybe, but not so in his many fantasies of something like this.

"True-- but, you can't tell me you didn't enjoy that as much as I did. You'd be fucking lying," he finished quietly.

She weighed that out in her mind. Suddenly she felt exposed being naked in front of Nate both emotionally and physically.

As if sensing her discomfort, Nathan got down to his knees, this time to help her step back into her pants.

Amara had experienced many, many, many men help her undress, but this was something new. She braced her hand on his shoulder for balance.

"Ok, prince charming. I got it form here." She slipped her tube top up into place.

He smirked. He knew from the jump that he was dealing with an independent woman. He could see now that she would never miss an opportunity to remind him of that.

12