Wood

Story Info
Daddy Loves Wood.
1.4k words
3.82
14.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of a dead sleep I awoke with one desire and one desire only: to satisfy my tight throbbing asshole. There are some mornings where my horniness knows no bounds, and this was one of those mornings. With one mission in mind l hectically searched my apartment for any object that would satisfy my need for a good ass fucking. I checked for the typical cucumber in the fridge, for a thick sharpie marker, or any phallic looking object, but none could be found. Running out of options and in desperate need of satisfying my delicious hole, I opened a kitchen drawer and that's when I saw it: a wooden rolling pin. The rolling pin itself was way too thick to ever penetrate my tight luscious hole, but the handles were the perfect size to give me what I needed.

I had never before fucked myself with a kitchen utensil so this was a new and exciting experience. As I began to lube up the handles, an old memory of my father and I using it to roll out pizza dough came to mind, but my asshole wasn't about to let family memories get in the way of it being filled. After asking for my father's forgiveness, it was time to fuck my hole. With the rolling pin lubed up, my boxers off, and my throbbing asshole up in the air, I began to slowly push one of the pin handles into me. At first it was a strange sensation, I had never felt a wooden object inside me before, but I had to admit I liked it. It felt smooth, cold, and rejuvenating, as if a Hogwarts student was breathing life into my asshole with their wand. For the very first time I truly felt alive.

After my asshole was satisfied I laid in bed exhausted and bewildered at how such a simple object could show me such unadulterated bliss. The rolling pin didn't just penetrate my body, it penetrated my mind, my soul, my being. My body had never before convulsed so violently with pleasure, and I couldn't wait to experience it again. The rolling pin had released something in me and I needed more of it; I needed more wood. This revelation left me with the need to seek out a rolling pin thats craftsmanship would rival that of Pinocchio's perfect wooden cock.

With my new found love for the feel of wood inside my asshole, I decided I needed to immediately search for a better crafted pin. I wasted no time and made my way to the bus stop. Upon taking a seat on the bus I began to mentally compile a list of high end stores that sold cooking equipment, because only the highest quality wood belongs in my tight supple and nubile asshole. My tight little asshole deserved the best, and nothing was going to stop me from giving my hole a life of luxury. Nothing. Or so I thought.

In the midst of compiling a list of stores my gaze suddenly wandered from the window to across the aisle where a beautiful man sat with a bag neatly resting on his lap. I had no idea why I became transfixed on the beautiful stranger and his bag, but I did, and suddenly I had an overwhelming urge to know what was inside that bag, as well as every inch of the stranger's body. My quest to find the perfect wooden rolling pin was completely replaced with the desire for nothing but this stranger and the contents of his bag. The rolling pin would remain the object of my affection, but I knew my attention at that moment needed to be focused on the stranger. I knew I was about to experience something life changing.

My desire for the stranger sitting across from me became so intense that my body began moving toward him against my own will. The next thing I knew I was sitting right next to him, just staring into his eyes. Neither of us said a word, but I could tell he instantly knew what I wanted. He instantly knew I wanted him inside of me and that whatever was in that bag was going to give us both immense pleasure, a pleasure that neither of us knew was obtainable.

At the next bus stop, without saying a word, the strange man and I both got off and began the walk back to my apartment. My body was radiating heat and I had to gather every ounce of strength to avoid ripping off the stranger's clothes and pushing his big hard cock inside me right in the middle of the sidewalk. I didn't care what his name was, what he did for work, or who he was at all. I just knew that I wanted him. I needed all of him. And I also needed whatever was in that bag.

When we finally arrived in front of my apartment building, the stranger drew me close. He drew me so close I could feel his warm breath on my neck while the bag in his hands rubbed against my pelvis. I felt what was in the bag and I began to shake. I knew that feeling too well. I knew that a cylindrical wooden object was in that bag, and suddenly a rush of adrenaline pulsed through my body. It all felt like too much. How could this perfect stranger hold with him the object of my affection? How could this stranger make me feel urges and desires I'd never felt before with nothing more than his eyes? But these questions would have to have to wait, because what was in front of me was much more important. What was in front of me was everything I had ever wanted, and I was going to take it. I was going to take all of it inside of me.

I couldn't hold it together any longer, so I grabbed the stranger's hand and began quickly making my way inside the building and to my apartment. A word still hadn't been uttered between us, yet we both knew exactly what the other wanted and what we needed to do: we not only wanted to experience the unearthly pleasure of the wooden rolling pin, but we wanted to share it. We wanted to share it completely and eternally. We wanted to be one with each other; mentally, physically, and spiritually. The rolling pin was a manifestation of something we couldn't put into words, but we both understood it and that's all that mattered.

Upon entering my apartment, we both immediately began striping off our clothes. When we were both completely undressed we paused for a moment and stared at each other as if we had known each other since the beginning of time. The connection between us was growing stronger with every second, and I wanted nothing more than to connect even deeper by feeling the wooden rolling pin enter me at the delivery of his hands. I wanted him to know me inside and out, and I wanted to know him the same way. My body began to tremble when I saw the beautiful stranger reach over and pull from his bag a beautiful rolling pin made of exotic wood. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and my asshole instantly began to pulsate with desire.

The stranger slowly began to make his way toward me with the pin and my asshole began to get impatient with lust. I turned around to present my yearning asshole to him and just as I did I looked over to see in front of me a full length mirror, and what I saw instantly made my asshole quiver. There was no stranger behind me readying himself to give me the greatest pleasure I would ever know. The only reflection in the mirror was my own. The stranger was me, and I was the stranger. I stared into the mirror looking at the man I had become and suddenly it all made sense. I realized that I didn't need a man to make me happy or shove a rolling pin in my asshole, because I could probably do it better myself anyway. Then, immediately after making this realization, something startled me: the sound of something rolling towards me. I turned around to see the rolling pin from that morning slowly rolling toward me like a kind old friend, and I smiled.