Wood Helper

Story Info
Invited over to help with the wood pile, but there is a catcus.
2.9k words
4.4
11.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" I think hearing the phone ring as I step out of the shower. I quickly run over and grab it. "Hello?" I say, as I grab a towel and start drying off. It's Tim, one of our friends who lives a few streets over with his wife Beth. "Leo, I need a hand this morning with the wood pile. Any chance you're around and available? It's a two person job." I tell Tim I can swing over in a few minutes after I get dressed. I hang up the phone, put on some shorts, shirt, a bit of cologne and head out.

I pull into their driveway and head up the back stairs. I see Tim in the kitchen and I step in. I start to speak but Tim quickly motions me quiet and whispers that Beth is asleep. He offers me a bottle of water and asks me to follow him down the hallway. I give him an inquisitive look as we approach the door of his bedroom. He simply smiles and orders me to not say a word.

We walk into the bedroom and I'm shocked at what I see. Beth is not asleep. She is however, tied down to their bed, has a black velvet blindfold covering her eyes and has a black ball gag secured snuggly around her neck and mouth. As the shock slowly passes, I look closer and see Beth's hands are bound together and secured to the bed railing with bondage tape. Each ankle is secured to a corner bed post, causing her legs to be spread wide apart. I immediately feel my pants tighten.

Beth is a beautiful woman in her 30's. She has long, wild, blonde hair and very sexy lips that beckon to be kissed. I've never seen her naked before and I immediately focus in on her breasts. They are gorgeous. They look to be a D cup with perfect dime sized puffy nipples. I scan her body. I have always imagined her cleanly shaven and I'm pleased to see I was right. Tim closes the door behind us and Beth starts making angry muffled noises.

I look at Tim and he gives me a smile. He starts to take his clothes off and gives me a nod to do the same. I quickly follow his lead and get naked. Tim walks over to Beth and unfastens the gag from her mouth.

"You asshole!" she says, "Feels like I've been alone in here tied up for nothing for 20 fucking minutes!" she continues with frustration in her voice.

"Either fuck me or untie me!"

Before she can finish yelling she feels the familiar large head of Tims cock slip into her mouth. I can see the excitement in Beth's body as she leans her head in towards his cock, she's clearly happy that something is finally happening. I watch as she takes his whole cock slowly into her mouth. I hear her moan as he continues to let his cock slide in and out of her perfectly shaped mouth. I can't help but smirk. Beth is quick witted with a smart mouth. Watching her mouth get fucked gives me quite the sense of satisfaction, and my pants grow even tighter.

After a few minutes Tim catches my eye and motions me to start playing with her legs. I move toward the bottom of the bed and I happen to glance at the prize that's awaiting me: her glistening, wet pussy is at the finishing line. I have the urge to lunge for it right away, but I fight off the temptation and place a soft kiss on her ankle.

As soon as she feels my kiss she instantaneously tries to stop sucking Tims cock. Tim overcomes her struggles and continues to fuck her mouth. She tries to move her head away. Tim, not letting up, takes a handful of her long blonde hair and wraps it around his fingers.

"You have a job to do before I take my cock out of your mouth my delicious little slut." He is preventing her from doing anything except using her mouth as his own personal fuck toy. She finally stops resisting and succumbs to his control.

I look up at her sweet, soaking, wet pussy and would love nothing more than to help her release some pressure. I reach for her and touch her clit. I hear her moans grow louder and I look up to see a mixture of her saliva and Tims precum sliding down her chin. My own erection continues to grow.

I let my hands slowly slide up and down her legs, my fingers lightly touching her soft skin. She can sense a foreign pair of hands moving up and down her long, slender legs, she's clearly enjoying the sensation of fingers tracing their way up and down her body. I kiss the inside of one calf, then gently kiss my way up to her knee. My fingers find their way up, another kiss on her inner thigh. I stop on her other thigh and suck, leaving a hickey. She feels my hands firmly grip her inner thighs and slide slowly closer to her awaiting pussy. Just a few more inches. I stop, squeeze her thighs. I release my hands and take them away. I look up and hear her moan disappointingly when she feels Tims cock leave her mouth. But, Not for long, he slams it back in that little smart ass mouth of hers.

My fingers make contact with her thighs again, inches away from her wet and welcoming pussy. Slowly my fingers move up and Beth can feel her lips being caressed. Her wetness is dripping from her tight, soaking pussy. My fingers start skating through her pussy, parting her lips. She's like a river now. I find a finger to slip inside her. She can feel my breath on her sweet pussy. Both of our anticipations are building. I stop suddenly when I hear Tim groan "I'm cuming." I look up in time to see Tim pull his cock out of her mouth and a stream of cum shoots out across her cheek, hitting her blindfold, her nose and chin. He continues stroking his cock until he is done. He sits sated at the head of the bed catching his breath. He uses his hand to wipe some of his cum from her face guiding his finger to her mouth. "Here you go babe, be a good girl and help me clean off my fingers." She willingly obeys. He looks over at me with a smile on his face. "Hope you don't mind" he whispers in Beth's ear. "Thought you would like to see what's it's like to have someone join us".

Beth finally had a chance to speak now that there was no dick in her mouth. "Tim, Asshole! Who the fuck is in here?"

"Shut up or I'll ask him to leave!" he says. "But don't you worry babe, I'm recording it for you to watch later," he adds and with that he puts the black ball gag back in place into her mouth. She tries to resist but it's no use.

I finally get my lips on her pussy. I feel my tongue slide over her sweet, swollen clit. As I'm about to suck on it, Tim stops me: "Sir, I think you have been too gentle with her. There are some toys over on the dresser. Why don't you go get something to use on her. My little bitch needs some discipline for such a dirty mouth."

Before I take my mouth away, I take her clit in between my lips and suck on it. She feels me move away from between her legs. Again she lets out a moan of disapproval and a growl of frustration. I walk over to the dresser and I see a few things that I like. I hold something up, Tim smiles and nods. He then adds pointing to the butt plug, "take that other one at the end and use that first."

Beth lays there in the dark with her eyes covered and I can only imagine the swirl of emotions and thoughts that must be going through her head: Who is in the room with us, I need to get free, I want to be fucked, what's going to happen next.

Wanting to break whatever thoughts were spinning in her head, I quickly and suddenly reach under and between her legs and spread her ass cheeks apart. I slowly slide the warm, wet butt plug into her ass. As the widest part slips past her hole she lets out a slight whimper. The pressure must arouse her because she slowly grinds her hips into the bed, she's clearly longing for someone or anything to fuck her.

I can see her body easing from the intrusion on her ass and I decide I want her her attention back to me. The familiar sound of a flog sailing through the air is heard followed by a "slap" as it lands on her breast and nipple. A multitude of rubber strings make contact with her delicate skin. I invoke yet another slap of the flog followed by yet another. She is enjoying the overwhelming assault on her breasts and nipples, her back arches to meet each slap. I give her a pause to let her catch her breath, her tits and nipples are bright red and her skin is raised with welts. The only relief she gets is provided from the coolness in the air.

Her breathing has become heavier and the sheets below her ass are sopping wet. Clearly she needs to be fucked, and fucked hard at that. Tim knows her well and can tell that she needs and wants a cock now. But he decides to torment her longer instead of giving her what her body craves and desires.

Tim settles onto her breasts, sucking and licking her. He knows how much she loves to have her nipples sucked, licked and bitten. He knows he can make her cum this way and he can tell her release is soon. He strategically moves from one breast to the other, doing what he can to build up her climax.

I move onto my next toy of choice, the whip. I take it into my right hand, reach back and swing. It can be heard slicing through the air and landing on Beth's inner thigh. She flinches and yelps as she feels the intense sting of it hitting her inner thigh and slightly catching her pussy. My cock delights in hearing her whimper and moan. I again swing the whip and aim at her glistening pussy, hoping to make contact with her clit. The pace of the whipping increases. It perfectly lands on its mark, again and again. I continue my assault as I watch and feel her body tightening, her pressure is building. The combination of Tim's mouth on her nipples, his tongue dancing around them, his hand squeezing her beautiful breasts and my torment on her clit is too much. She begins to release. Her screams are muffled by the gag and her body convulses like never before. Her squirting pussy leaves behind a delicious mess on the bed. I can see the surprise in both Beth and Tim's faces, it's evident Beth has never came like this before.

Beth's body goes limp from exhaustion. Both Tim and I lie beside her. I brush her thighs with my fingertips, moving my hands up and down against her wet body. Tim begins kissing her neck slowly, deliberately pausing for a second with his lips on her neck. More kisses moving up to her ear. He whispers "Do you want me to remove the gag?" She still hasn't caught her breath but she slowly nods yes.

As he is undoing the restraint around her mouth I invade her sweet, wet pussy with my tongue. Her scent is intoxicating, my cock is so hard after everything I have just seen. I slowly let my tongue roam over her pussy, following the curve of her lips up one side and down the other. I kiss her thighs, her pussy, her clit. I slowly withdraw the plug from her ass. With the plug out, my fingers start tracing the rim of her ass. I take her clit between my lips and suck slowly. I slip my thumb in her ass. She moans, I hear her sexy voice: "God that feels good, please don't stop!" Hearing her beg only makes my erection grow harder.

As I'm focusing on her pussy and ass, Tim straddles her head. His balls are on her lips and his cock bobs on her chin. She extends her tongue and it slides from one ball to the other. Tim moves further down so he can feel her tongue on his ass. She starts moving her tongue slowly around his ass. He starts grinding his hips and becomes hard again. Tim tells her how good her tongue feels in his ass. I look up from her pussy and see that his eyes are closed and he's stroking his cock, her tongue is darting in and out. This scene makes me so unbelievably horny and I can't help but start ravaging her pussy. I start sucking harder and slowly place a second finger into her ass and delight in fucking her. Her hips begin to gyrate and her back arches. I furiously flick my tongue over her clit determined to make her release again. Her body arches, her hands clench the sheets and I can feel her pussy tighten and pulsate. Tim, perfectly in sync with her, grunts and showers cum all over her tits. He collapses next to her. I revel in delight at my job well done and watch her come down from her second climax.

After a few minutes, I grab a towel and clean her up a bit. I give Tim a nod, gesturing to her restrained ankles.

"It's time," he says, "plus you haven't cum yet," I nod with anticipation.

"Baby you are in for the finale," Tim whispers into Beth's ear as he rolls her onto her knees. He slides himself underneath her. He slowly guides his huge, hard cock to the entrance of her pussy. Her body shivers in anticipation of finally having a cock in her. His large head slips away into her wet cunt, she moans at how good it feels as she starts slowly grinding into him. His hands slide over her breasts, finding her nipples. Her delight in having her nipples played with is evident. His mouth finds hers, their tongues dance. The pace of her riding him picks up. She feels my hands on her back and startles. Tim says to her, "Hold still for a moment love. This is a first for you, you are about to get fucked by two hard cocks." She smiles, Tim seeing this, smiles as well and he gives me a nod of approval. Not wasting another moment I slowly slide my cock into her ass. The pressure of our cocks only makes her wetter by the second. I gently slide myself further in and am matched by Tim pushing deeper in her as well. After a few seconds we both are all the way in. I start to slide out and back in. We keep the pace slow. After a few minutes Tim starts fucking her as well. A few thrusts in and we find a good pace. All of us are moaning, she yells how good it feels and tells us to fuck her faster. The pace picks up. She is being pounded by my cock in her ass. I slap each ass cheek. Not being able to contain myself any longer, I grab her hips and thrust one final time going as deep as I can and she feels my hot cum explode inside her. I catch my breath, pull out and lie down beside her.

Tim, not ready to be done yet, slides out from beneath her and positions himself behind her and puts his cock back in her pussy. This time he doesn't hold back, he starts fucking her like a mad man. He asks her: "How much do you love having my cock in your pussy? I fucking love feeling your pussy around my cock." It is so hot to see him mount her and fuck her like there is no tomorrow. They are both grunting and moaning. She begs him to fuck her harder, harder and faster. Hearing her say that is just what he needs to take him over the edge. He pulls out, pushes her over and straddles her chest as he sticks his cock in her mouth and unloads his final load of the night. She cleans him up. He lays next to her.

I come over to the bed. She feels my neck and inhales, she recognizes my cologne. She smiles and says my name: "Leo." I love the sound of my name rolling off her tongue. She kisses my neck and inhales me one last time. I kiss her lips, gently slip off her blindfold and kiss her on the forehead. She looks at both of us and smiles. I tell both of them how wonderful it was and thank them both for letting me be a part of it. "I'll let myself out" I say. I pick up my stuff, slip out and close the door behind me. I drive home with a smile on my face and a hope that I get another call to help Tim with the wood.